Time Travel Evidence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Time Travel Evidence

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul laid out his suggestions, I agree.

Here is a link to a forum discussion:

http://wall.16.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I cut and pasted this from a different thread to be...where it belongs.
Paul S. wrote:
As to the veracity of the claims, I make no conclusion one way or another. Just wanted you all to see some of what's out there.

Whichever way you slice it, "evidence" is going to be hard to come by.

--PS
Here is a link for you Paul, or anyone else:

http://pphcstudygroup.org.au/timetravel/gedp.html

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
You may not have noticed , but we both posted onto this site at the same TIME.
You are sat in Pennsy somewhere, I am sat in Oxfordshire, somewhere.

But your Time , will not be the same as my TIME, as far as the apparent position of alignment with the sun.
So did we post at the same time?
I have a sneaky feeling that time is to do with stuff flowing, in all directions at once.
If we have puzzled how to standstill in that flow, either in reverse or forward flow, then wherever in that flow you find yourself, then there you are.
If we have gone back, then all we can do is make sure what occurs does occur, or now will be different.
The other direction is interesting though, because if you can see what occurs in the future, again you cannot alter it, or it won't occur, but you sure can make sure what does occur really will occur, confusing eh?

If you had the chance to go back, would you? and where would you choose?
And if you did go back, could you return and tell everyone,. or would you then have to go forward and check what you did say or do when you came back.
If you went forward, could you watch yourself die?
At least then you could plan everything around when you know you die.
Whatever dying is?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

being specific

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Kevin,

You know I welcome your considerations but I want to suggest that we follow a straight and narrow road here. Remember the front page quote from Paul?

wish to establish a set of rules for studying Evidence of Time Travel.

This study is not about 'How time travel works' nor 'When was a time machine invented'. It is not asking for opinions whether time travel is possible or not, but simply… Is there any evidence documented in ancient texts that relate to visits to the past ?

CAN WE TALK ABOUT JUST THIS.

"IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE DOCUMENTED IN ANCIENT TEXTS THAT RELATE TO VISITS TO THE PAST."

I am just accutely aware that we are very talented here on this forum with the ability of straying away from the set purpose of a certain thread and I think this particular thread is going to serve an important purpose if we just let it. So my suggestion ( and plea?) is .... lets follow these guidelines above.

No discussion of whether it is possible or not. Plenty of space elsewhere for that. Also ... your discussion of the considerations of time travel kevin just present a very alluring rabbithole in another direction.... so ......

Lets simply look for EVIDENCE. We might turn up some wierd stuff but lets run it through that criteria first, like a filter. And see what we come up with. MarkC.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

I agree with the thought

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I agree with the thought Mark but its not going to be easy to even identify things that might be some evidence of time travel or interaction.

When people don't understand something they relate to it in the language and the meanings of their time and thats a big rabbit hole all by itself. As Paul wrote in his chapter about Dr. Browns ideas on the subject " Flying Saucers and the Bible" We could spend our entire lives gathering up this shred and that shred and never really know what we have in our hands.. or minds. "Pillar of Cloud" is what? Chariot of fire? Wheel within a wheel? See what I mean? Manna from heaven? What was that? The wand of Horus? What was that? I am sure that the rest of you probably have your own private list and as I just told Paul, I sort of miss Flow right now because I know that he would have interesting things to say.

Perhaps if we just hunt for things that have the experts in their fields scratching their heads? perhaps thats a start?

So I am starting my particular dragnet with one of the words I love the most " Anomalous" and we 'll see what comes into view.

Everybody else. Best of luck! Its been my experience, when you start looking for something ..... sometimes it simply finds you. Lets all try to make it a focused situation though or we will lose the power of this study. Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

anomalists?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Elizabeth? Is this what we get to call ourselves then? Anomalists?

from http://www.geocities.com/riap777/ed-834.html

"Nevertheless, even having been published in the geographical yearbook Na Sushe i na More, Dr. Agrest’s paper “The Cosmonauts of Yore” did lay the groundwork for the paleovisitological paradigm (in the “classical” sense of this term—as a model for posing and solving the research tasks): trying to find evidence of paleovisits and paleocontacts, we should look for historical enigmas, traces of “anomalously advanced” knowledge and technologies of the ancients, as well as for information (textual and pictorial) about “extraterrestrial astronauts”.

Of course, the history of anomalistic studies is significant, but their further progress is even more important. In the current RB issue the historical aspect of paleovisitology (the paper by Dr. Agrest) meets with its “futurological” aspect. I mean here the paper “Search for Paleovisit Traces: General Principles and Some Problems”, authored by Dr. Yuriy Morozov. It is directed to those professionals who understand that the paleovisit problem is serious, meaningful and truly important for science, being at the same time embarrassed both by the futility of some arguments of the Ancient Astronaut theory proponents, and by their opponents' accusations of the sharp discrepancy between this theory and the standards of scientific research. Dr. Morozov convincingly demonstrates that paleovisitological investigation may be conducted on quite rational and strictly scientific foundations. The only objection I could raise in this connection is that science itself is in reality not so rational—but it seems that Dr. Morozov is not ignorant of this fact (see his replies to RB questions on p. 13). But I would like to repeat again what I wrote more than once in former RB issues: where science diverges in its practice from its own ideal of objective cognition, we anomalists must maintain this ideal in our own work.

— Vladimir V. Rubtsov

Thing I find interesting here ... is that most of the discussion ramps around the visits in early times from extraterrestrials or the existance of advanced early civilizations. No one is really talking about the possibility of " time travellers" taking that advanced technology backwards. Surely we will not be the first to stand up and say. " Wait. its not an either/or situation!" Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mark culpepper,
I expected a bit of a telling off, but If you don't at first have any clue about the possible methods of time travel, then you will just be archaeologists scratching in dirt like headless chickens.
And then quoting carbon 14 results as though it is an absolute fact.
If you were to travel in time, you must change the condition, so a bit of an idea about what those conditions may be , must give you a head start over simple linear concepts of time.

I wander about many ancient places and museums, I do not for a second pay any attention to what is written or told about the artifacts, and I always think electrically, not the stuff that comes out of a plug.

If you read revelations with a totally different hat on, it says things.
And if you can travel in time, that means time can travel, so time may be cyclical and sort of repetitive, if you know something on a circle, you may not remember it until you reach the point on the circle where you knew it before, space may contain the memory of time, confusing it is.
I do have a running battle with archaeologists, they would cheerfully bury me in one of their excavations, they are desperate to be right and totally concentrate on linear material concepts.

So although I appreciate the idea of finding items seemingly totally out of place and time, keep in mind a possible method of how they ever got there.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

A couple of links regarding this subject,
http://s8int.com/sophis1.html
http://www.ayeladdy.com/article.php?sto ... 1202341211
Without knowing what this dorchester vase actually looks like, if it is not the candlestick, thenI can't think how to proceed?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Has I have stuck my nose into this thread and waffled about how an object may seemingly move in our perception of time, I think I am obliged to offer an explanation, or my percieved explanation.

It requires a total clearance of all you feel you KNOW, a complete abandonment of what you consider mass is, what you are.

This is not easy, but here goes, TIME, is nothing more than a specific set of conditions occuring at a point in space, a sort of pattern of interferance patterns that are constantly altering.
they alter though in a fairly constant flow of aether, which has a predominant flow direction.
Nothing in that aether is anything else except the aether, and the aether is no-thing.
If the same condition of pattern of interferance patterns is duplicated anywhere , then there you will be.
The transfer of any thing from one pattern point to another will require that the transferred anything will need to change to that different pattern, otherwise it will be dissolved in the alternative pattern, and dependant upon the difference in the patterns, it will either be totally dissolved or simply mutated.
All of this must be carried out in the same dimension that the patterns are created in, crossing dimensions is a further headache involving total pattern changes.
If a natural condition such as tornados and hurricanes etc causes a sufficient alteration in the local pattern formations, then transfer between other pattern formations may occur, there may be specific geometric areas formed in these circulations where a momentary alteration may occur , just as a or part of an object are positioned on that spot, and if that spot was in the past lower down on the surface of this planet, then it will reform encased in that level, or it may reform higher up, and thus fall to the ground .
The direction of the circulation of the tornado may only create past patterns, not future patterns?

So , suppose this was all realised before sometime, it would surely be natural to try and create these patterns and experiment, first off with objects that could be identified?
If you did it with living beings, well , you ain't welcome in my house.
Not until the precision could be guarenteed should that ever be undertaken, or call the undertakers.
Anyway, to find any objects out of apparent TIME will require them to be so blatently out of TIME, with anything else around them, or have a method of identifying them, a code.
The problem then though is, who knows these codes?, only those that sent them will, so unless they say something, nobody will be able to recognise them.
Basically you have to try and accept all things are merely interferance patterns held in place and continuously altered in a sea of no thing aether.
This is ever so hard to even begin to contemplate.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Has I have stuck my nose into this thread and waffled about how an object may seemingly move in our perception of time, I think I am obliged to offer an explanation, or my percieved explanation.

It requires a total clearance of all you feel you KNOW, a complete abandonment of what you consider mass is, what you are.

This is not easy, but here goes, TIME, is nothing more than a specific set of conditions occuring at a point in space, a sort of pattern of interferance patterns that are constantly altering.
they alter though in a fairly constant flow of aether, which has a predominant flow direction.
Nothing in that aether is anything else except the aether, and the aether is no-thing.
If the same condition of pattern of interferance patterns is duplicated anywhere , then there you will be.
The transfer of any thing from one pattern point to another will require that the transferred anything will need to change to that different pattern, otherwise it will be dissolved in the alternative pattern, and dependant upon the difference in the patterns, it will either be totally dissolved or simply mutated.
All of this must be carried out in the same dimension that the patterns are created in, crossing dimensions is a further headache involving total pattern changes.
If a natural condition such as tornados and hurricanes etc causes a sufficient alteration in the local pattern formations, then transfer between other pattern formations may occur, there may be specific geometric areas formed in these circulations where a momentary alteration may occur , just as a or part of an object are positioned on that spot, and if that spot was in the past lower down on the surface of this planet, then it will reform encased in that level, or it may reform higher up, and thus fall to the ground .
The direction of the circulation of the tornado may only create past patterns, not future patterns?

So , suppose this was all realised before sometime, it would surely be natural to try and create these patterns and experiment, first off with objects that could be identified?
If you did it with living beings, well , you ain't welcome in my house.
Not until the precision could be guarenteed should that ever be undertaken, or call the undertakers.
Anyway, to find any objects out of apparent TIME will require them to be so blatently out of TIME, with anything else around them, or have a method of identifying them, a code.
The problem then though is, who knows these codes?, only those that sent them will, so unless they say something, nobody will be able to recognise them.
Basically you have to try and accept all things are merely interferance patterns held in place and continuously altered in a sea of no thing aether.
This is ever so hard to even begin to contemplate.
kevin
Kevin,

The rules are to post evidence and discuss the evidence. What part of this post is evidence? Your discussing more the plausibilities or means and we have discussed this similarly elsewhere. I am not saying that these will not occur within this thread at some point but could we at least get up to a few pages first?

Mikado
htmagic
Senior Officer

Crystal Skull - Evidence of Time Travel?

Post by htmagic »

Mikado,

I had a post related to this topic but I had it under a different section.
http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ght=#14588

As I say in that post, the Crystal Skull that was found in Belize was from a single crystal and even under a microscope one could not detect surfacing by metal tools. We can hardly duplicate the skull today with our technology.
Is the Crystal Skull evidence of Time Travelers?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This ladies site looks interesting, She rides about on horses in caliafornia, so others upon here may be able to talk and relate to her well?
http://www.starfiretor.com/home.htm
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

As I mentioned the bible earlier in this thread,
Bible

B asic
I nstructions
B efore
L eaving
E arth

Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Bible thoughts

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:As I mentioned the bible earlier in this thread,
Bible

B asic
I nstructions
B efore
L eaving
E arth

Kevin
Kevin,

Good news for sure! But what does that have to do with the Crystal Skull? Is the skull an artifact from the future or from another race?

Kevin, how does the Book of Revelation fit here? I believe we're in the last days but Revelation talks only about Christ coming to earth after the 7th seal. I see no evidence of a "rapture" like many preachers talk about.

Also, I've read about the Bible Code and played with it myself but what do you think about it? Any ideas?

Thoughts, anyone (especially the lurkers!)? :smile:

MagicBill
P.S. Can dowsers find minerals as well as oil and water?
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Htmagic,
I don't read many things, I have tried to look at revelations, and do recognise things pertaining to electrical understanding.
but whether that is from a time traveller or another knowledge base in past times, I don't know.
looking for evidence of a transfer of knowledge needs two reference points, and if we are presuming a travel back in time, from what time are we presuming a transfer?
if its from our own future , will we recognise it?
Would people of a hundred years ago recognise things from now?

Also if you are looking for things out of their apparent linear time frame, you are presuming time is linear based, what if there are lots of differing timelines that occur all around the globe?
Nobody just five hundred years ago in a linear way, would have known anything about those at the other side of this globe, so what ones man time is, does not mean its another mans?
Quaran,

Q uantum
U nderstandings
A cross
R aces
A nd
N ations
When I saw,
Light upon Light, god guides whom he will to his light.

I was transfixed, I just thought that mohammed must have known what I was realising about light, not any religious idea at all, just a recognition of what he had perhaps percieved.
Did that transfer across TIME?
If space flows in circles as I consider it does, and if space contains all knowledge, then TIME may be what travels about, not any specific objects, are we looking as all other sheep do, instead of looking at how TIME can be moved, which you will not see until you recognise it?
kevin
fibonacci is king