Time Travel Evidence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Time Travel Evidence

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote: From THE book:

Here, the visitor is describing the effect on Brown’s devices of the fluctuations that he
had earlier noticed in his X-ray spectrometer, the effect which led him to conclude that “a
radiation (other than light) prevailed in the Universe, independent of our Solar system,”
the observation that was the source of his conclusion that “gravity is a push, not a pull.”
Finally, the visitor concludes that what he has observed in the young man’s laboratory
…is novel and valuable; leading to probable identification and
measurement of forces hitherto not recognized in physical science or
astronomy.
And then the visitor signed the affidavit with his name: Paul Alfred Biefeld.
If this theory is proved so thoroughly that it displaces the Newton theory,
inventions of the future will revolutionize human industry, according to the young
scientist. By deflecting ether waves that are pushing against objects, man can
control weight to such an extent that his deflecting machinery would enable him
to lift a battleship out of the sea and set it on dry land.

I am still looking for the use of a shading...I am sure I read it somewhere in reference to Dr. Brown. How about deflection?
I did happen on this...pretty entertaining...don't know if you have seen it. Same concept, with a
body of mass causing a reduction in pressure due to a "shading effect", creating a
"low pressure" area that matter is pushed towards.
Mr. skyfish,

I am failing to see a reference that would or could be interpreted as "shading" in the above excerpt you have quoted. When you do find a reference to Dr. Brown in regard to shading, I would be most interested in it.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Hmmm, how about this?

Post by Mikado14 »

Mr. Trickfox,

Would not a "live" broadcast be considered as a past event? Whether it be radio or television, there is usually a time-delay employed and thus the viewer is seeing an actual event but seven seconds later.

Therefore, a conclusion would be that to an outside observer, those viewing would be looking into the past but those in the broadcast are being projected into the future.

I suppose it depends on your point of view or where you are standing.

Just a thought

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Skyfish,

I can see aether shading occurring naturally when the moon shades the earth from the inflowing aether. The side of the earth that is shaded experiences slightly less gravity, which causes the oceans to rise on that side, creating high tides.

What electrical device are you suggesting that is capable of shading the aether?

GV
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

SHADING OR SHADOWING

Post by MARK MOODY »

Check out: www.blazelabs.com/f-g-shadow.asp
Then go back and read his complete theory for gravity.
Useful?
MM
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mark,
Good to see you.
Yes, that helps. Shadow...shading....close enough Mikado?

Trickfox,
Yeah...thought about a telescope later.

Greg,
The link from Mark talks about tides in relationship to
this. A gravitator interacts with this energy,
and it could be considered a displacement
of this field.

I remember reading some Edgar Cayce material years ago,
and he said in the future mankind would fly in craft that
utilized a similar principal as hot air balloons. That stuck
in the back of my mind, and now days I wonder if he was
referring to the displacement of ether.

skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Mark,
Good to see you.
Yes, that helps. Shadow...shading....close enough Mikado?
As a matter of fact Mr. skyfish, no it does not. I understand shadow etc. I asked you to substantiate your statement in regard to Dr. Brown, no more, no less.

If you can't remember where you saw it referenced, okay. When you remember, I would appreciate seeing the source of your statement.

Thanks,

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote: Greg,
The link from Mark talks about tides in relationship to
this. A gravitator interacts with this energy,
and it could be considered a displacement
of this field.

skyfish
Mr. skyfish, this is the second time that you have referenced a "gravitator" as if you have some knowledge as to it's construction and how it works. This is the second time that I am asking you to elaborate on it's construction and it's operation.

I would be very interested in hearing about the above at your earliest.

Mikado
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

The Hokey Pokey
You put your right foot in,
You put your right foot out;
You put your right foot in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

This is all getting a bit hokey, don't you think?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado,
You wrote:
Mr. skyfish, this is the second time that you have referenced a "gravitator" as if you have some knowledge as to it's construction and how it works. This is the second time that I am asking you to elaborate on it's construction and it's operation.
I thought we had covered this before, but here is some info...
Dr. Brown's method:
http://www.rexresearch.com/gravitor/gravitor.htm

Another approach:
http://rimstar.org/sdprop/gravitat/12in ... uction.htm

I prefer this approach:
http://www.geocities.com/warpcore91/Capunit.JPG

What do you know of gravitator construction and operation?

FM,
Why do you think gravitators work?
Give me a non-hokey answer... if you can.

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

The word SHADOW, assumes less light.
If You consider any source of light, what does it create?

If it creates a directable field, and if that field interacts with an all permeating field, then perhaps where the field patterns meet, light is released?
Thus a SHADOW is not less light, but less field alignment that creates light?

Thus gravity may be a similer consequence, but far weaker and more general that the precise alignment nature of light.
If instead of thinking in a linear fashion for light, you were to think in terms of circulating fields that meet at precisely 180 degrees to each other, and thus produce the release of light and heat, and gravity, but gravity is a consequence of a broader angle that the finite angle of light.
The SHADOW then becomes a field alteration result, where the precise alignment of 180 degrees is deflected, thus causing less light and less heat, the gravity consequence been less affected, but will be affected.
The observed light will be actually a series of meeting points arranged at ninty degrees to the opposing field directions, this will be ASSUMED as a linear path of light, but will actually only be points of where the opposite field patterns meet precisely enough to allow the creation of light, like two mirror faces perfectly looking at each other, as the mirrors stop facing each other , the light diminish's and remains entrapped in the field.
Thus light is not from the ASSUMED source of light, but is a consequence of geometry where two such field generators allow alignment precisely.
that SHADOW effect will therefore be trackable as a field signal alteration, and it will permeate everything, imo.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

You say Potato and I say .....<g>

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:
I thought we had covered this before, but here is some info...
Dr. Brown's method:
http://www.rexresearch.com/gravitor/gravitor.htm
Dr. Browns original patent...his views changed from that after his paper on the Structure of Space although it is "essentially" correct. The operation is much different than what is written in the patent.
This link is nice, reminds one of Dr. Brown's original. Do you know if they ever...tried it out?
skyfish wrote:I prefer this approach:
http://www.geocities.com/warpcore91/Capunit.JPG
Mr. Kennedy's apparatus that appeared under someone elses name. One of the better designs out there but still lacking.
skyfish wrote:What do you know of gravitator construction and operation?
I prefer to call them "gravitors" for it fits better within my "gray matter" as to their function. Sort of like the difference between a "rotor" and a "rotator". I see a difference between "gravitator" and "gravitor". As to your question...not a thing.

The trick is to look for the key words to see who has "done" and who has "talked only". That is why I ask questions, I look for words.
skyfish wrote: FM,
Mr. FM is strictly on his own here and I look forward to an answer. I wait with baited breath my old Pennsy friend.

Mikado
Last edited by Mikado14 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

FM,

skyfish
The short answer is because Dr. Brown learned something about energy and force that wasn't part of his science curricula. Although I am not a physicist, in what I have learned it would appear that there is energy that permeates matter in equalized quanta, yet with much force. I would guess that the physical characteristics of Dr. Brown's Gravitator (not the device he patented) has properties of charge and discharge which allows it to utilize the energy that is causing the phenomenon of gravity, as well as some other attributes, formerly unknown to exist, yet logically provides a solution to claims of over unity by so many physicists that dare to publish their findings.

It is my speculation that consciousness, the intelligent energy, is not what you and I are referencing as ether or aether, but lies beneath the aether, providing the structure and power of the aether, which is the foundation for matter to manifest and exist. A conundrum analogous to the chicken and the egg, the chicken had to come first to provide the womb for the egg to form.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote: Mr. skyfish,

I am failing to see a reference that would or could be interpreted as "shading" in the above excerpt you have quoted. When you do find a reference to Dr. Brown in regard to shading, I would be most interested in it.

Mikado
For whatever it's worth, guys, I just scanned the entire 572 pages of the first draft and the word "shading" does not appear anywhere.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Paul,
Yes, you are right. I did the same thing. There are references to Dr. Brown's gravity pressure
theory.
I read a lot and sometimes can't remember where I read something.
Maybe it will turn up. But the point I wanted to make is that
a planet can shield from the "pressure" of the ether, creating gravity. Shading...shadow.
Mikado,
What is you view of gravity? An attraction or a push?
Do you think gravitons will be discovered?

skyfish
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Questions and Answers

Post by Paul S. »

skyfish wrote:I read a lot and sometimes can't remember where I read something.
Story of my life.
What is you view of gravity? An attraction or a push?
Umm.... yes?
Do you think gravitons will be discovered?
Umm... no.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer