Time Travel Evidence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Re: Time Travel Evidence

Post by natecull »

FM No Static At All wrote: There is more that was posted on (snicker) ATS at http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread382072/pg1
Ouch, images.

First impression: Mediocre science-fiction.
Second impression: Role-playing game materials, given the 'checklist' and space for writing 'mission' data. Lots of people who aren't gamers have jumped to some rather embarassing conclusions.
Third impression: Really poor quality and silly Internet hoax. A modern laser-printer font yet the pages are burned to give it that mysterious feeling, and then not even bothering to scan them in properly to make it more X-Files-y.

ATS does have some interesting stuff at times, but I'm not seeing the significance of this. Can you explain?
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mr. Cull,
'Tis only another example of that fine line between hokey and pokey, certainly doesn't "seem" worthy of a real Rocky Horror Time Warp. I didn't even bother reading all the of thread that it was posted on. Did not seem worth the time at the time. But if someone else cares to, and finds something that my cursory skimming missed, by all means point me back to it.

By the way, after spending over two decades supporting Windows in various IT roles, you will be glad to know that I am also a Linux/Open Source user and advocate. I have been using Ubuntu Desktop for about 8 moths or more on an old PC that I have patched together. I couldn't even get Windows XP to install on it, but Linux just "kicks butt" and I am quite satisfied, thank you very much.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Fred,

??? What was that? First of all, it is cut off. Did you try to read it before you posted it?
A better thing would be to scan it in and highlight what point you're trying to make.
Either that or recopy and repost.

Thanks!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

MagicBill,

I have my two cents to add to a question that you asked of Linda regarding what church Dr. Brown might have attended. This is from his notebook and can be found if you look toward the Qualight site

If this is true and it is to be accepted we must shift the emphasis of our analysis (if such is possible) of the energy content, frequency spectrum et al of OPC. Such an analysis would probably reveal a "gigantically complex" continually variable energy system which only the Lord Himself could ever fully comprehend. I mean to say -- and I am quite serious --that the cosmological influence of the Creator's Central Nervous System could be deeply influencing life processes, including mankind's destiny here on Earth."

I am not sure that might answer a question or not. First time I have ever seen him mention " The Lord" but I think that you will find that HIS translation of that word would be perhaps less conventional religious doctrine (maybe a simple nod of respect for his upbringing and his parents. Around me, if he ever discussed such things, he used the phrase " The Creator" and let the rest of us figure out what he meant by ourselves, in our own way. I believe that this is the way he would want us to see his comment above. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Well Fred, on first perusal, I too thought it a hoax. On second look over, I saw reasons why I thought it was a hoax. The third time I read some of it and have the feeling that the writer just may have been reading a good deal and pretty much lays out two basic methods for time travel.

The item that concerned me was when I viewed the drawing. It reminded me of one I posted here back in March.

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 527#p12527

They laughed at Fulton's Clermont (sp?). A person made a good point in the thread that if you threw a 10 page booklet as such into a campfire or fireplace, there would be random burning of the pages as they lift up.

It could very well be some truth hidden in fiction from someone attempting to tell a truth but can't come out with it. Would really enjoy having the name of the "Grandfather". Perhaps Grandpa was an aspiring SF writer...who knows but the poster of the original thread.

Just my hairbrained opinion but the picture has significance to me...in a way.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

htmagic wrote:Fred,

??? What was that? First of all, it is cut off.
It is posted as it is seen on ATS. I left the link for those that care to visit the site and see for themselves. Obviously, you missed that part of my post, wheer I stated that.
Mikado14 wrote:Well Fred, on first perusal, I too thought it a hoax. On second look over, I saw reasons why I thought it was a hoax. The third time I read some of it and have the feeling that the writer just may have been reading a good deal and pretty much lays out two basic methods for time travel.
Perhaps, a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away? The pages may have suffered the same fate as one Anniken Skywalker?

Just a (ahem) thought.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:Perhaps, a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away? The pages may have suffered the same fate as one Anniken Skywalker?

Just a (ahem) thought.
This is probably going to be met with a few guffaws but......what fate was met by Anniken Skywalker? I don't remember seeing the movie.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Mikado,

Do you know anything about a " Cuddlefish?" Might be a good time. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:Mikado,

Do you know anything about a " Cuddlefish?" Might be a good time. twigsnapper
Yes sir, You caught me.

Mikado
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mr. Mikado,
Anniken became Darth Vader.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Boy, am I late to this party. Cuttlefish? Darth Vader? HUH.

You all know that I don't usually get those UTube things so I am at a disadvantage here on some of this information but this .... from whatever that material was .... leapt out at me like it was jumping away from flames.

" But this simply was discovered to mean the universe somehow "knew" it was being altered and had to compensate by creating a new universe ahead as well as before in time. In this way if one affects ones own universe the line will cut into two. The original and the one that you created."

Why do those words sound so familiar to me. I ask in case someone can shake me from the odd and wondrous feeling that I already know and pull me out of this very dark rabbit hole. Should someone prepare a briarpatch here or ........... or ...........or.

Cuddlefish? Thats that wierd creature that lives around the Bahamas, right? It can flash neon colors, constantly change shapes and textures ... I had one look right at me once and it scared the heck out of me. Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda Brown wrote:Boy, am I late to this party. Cuttlefish? Darth Vader? HUH.

<SNIP>

" But this simply was discovered to mean the universe somehow "knew" it was being altered and had to compensate by creating a new universe ahead as well as before in time. In this way if one affects ones own universe the line will cut into two. The original and the one that you created."

Why do those words sound so familiar to me. I ask in case someone can shake me from the odd and wondrous feeling that I already know and pull me out of this very dark rabbit hole. Should someone prepare a briarpatch here or ........... or ...........or.

Cuddlefish? Thats that wierd creature that lives around the Bahamas, right? It can flash neon colors, constantly change shapes and textures ... I had one look right at me once and it scared the heck out of me. Linda
Linda,

Please read the pages that Fred posted before that start here: https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... =60#p17591.
The link to where Fred got these pages is here:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread382072/pg1

Now after reading those pages that were supposedly given to him by his dying grandfather, you'll see that the text looks new like it was generated by computer, although the pages looked burnt on the edges (we did that as a kid to make new documents look old). Also, even the staple looks new. If this is really a government document or one from a professional outfit, then they would not have misspelled personnel as "personal". Also some other phasing would not be appropriate for an "official document" that should have been proofread and technically edited. Also, the document misspells "cuttlefish" as "cuddlefish" and there is nothing cuddly about squid. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuttlefish

I think if his grandfather did create this document, this person's grandfather must have been a hoot and is probably having a good laugh knowing what controversy would be stirred up by the likes of this document. I like the President G.A.G. and it looks scrawled by a child's hand. Yes, I think it is a royal GAG. Hope no one falls for that one!

Thank you, Mr. Twigsnapper, for the information on Dr. Brown. Could you please tell me which notebook this information is in? I remember looking through all 3, but I don't remember that reference.
twigsnapper wrote:If this is true and it is to be accepted we must shift the emphasis of our analysis (if such is possible) of the energy content, frequency spectrum et al of OPC. Such an analysis would probably reveal a "gigantically complex" continually variable energy system which only the Lord Himself could ever fully comprehend. I mean to say -- and I am quite serious --that the cosmological influence of the Creator's Central Nervous System could be deeply influencing life processes, including mankind's destiny here on Earth."
Er, what is OPC? I like the term Creator as many understand it and can personalize it to suit them. So the cosmological influence of the Creator's Central Nervous System is essentially the sidereal radiation that Dr. Brown studied? A newspaper clipping said he analyzed the stock market with it. Now how did that go? Was Dr. Brown able to predict with regularity the rise and fall of the stock market?

I see Paul put up a picture of Richard Hull and his workshop on the main site on August 18th. Where is Richard hull now, did the forum chase him away? :?

I would hope that Mr. Hull was still around as he could provide valuable scientific knowledge. He could shed much light on Farnsworth's fusor.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
Please read the pages that Fred posted before that start here: https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... =60#p17591.
The link to where Fred got these pages is here:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread382072/pg1

Now after reading those pages that were supposedly given to him by his dying grandfather, you'll see that the text looks new like it was generated by computer, although the pages looked burnt on the edges (we did that as a kid to make new documents look old). Also, even the staple looks new. If this is really a government document or one from a professional outfit, then they would not have misspelled personnel as "personal". Also some other phasing would not be appropriate for an "official document" that should have been proofread and technically edited. Also, the document misspells "cuttlefish" as "cuddlefish" and there is nothing cuddly about squid. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuttlefish

I think if his grandfather did create this document, this person's grandfather must have been a hoot and is probably having a good laugh knowing what controversy would be stirred up by the likes of this document. I like the President G.A.G. and it looks scrawled by a child's hand. Yes, I think it is a royal GAG. Hope no one falls for that one!
Wow, I am impressed, you have quoted almost everything that others have posted from the thread at the link. I took the time to read ALL of the posts.

Cuttlefish can be spelled Cuddlefish, depends on your dialect just like color and colour or perhaps how the "newer" generation says "aks" instead of "ask". I have letters written by my grandmother from 100+years ago and the writing and verbage are totally different than today. When she used the word "gay" it certainly wasn't what is meant today.

No one here has even detected that even if it is a hoax, there appears to be the thumbprint of Dr. Brown...if your wits are sharp.

Mikado
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Yes, now I see what you mean Magic Bill but when that first came on my screen a very little bit of that " manuscript was shown so I sort of took it a little more seriously. STILL.....

I often wonder what it was like for my Dad to know so much in 1942. He could confide in his closest associates ( I doubt that Mother knew all of the details) so he decided to sit down and right a sort of " book". So many pages that they filled one of those stationary boxes and they were numbered, but loose. When I first found them I was something like 16 and nothing made a whole lot of sense. I took it as a fanciful science fiction ... or someones attempt to write something like that. I knew right off that it wasn't my mothers typewriter...and that she hadn't typed it. From years and years of meticulous requirements from working with my Dad she seldom made a typo, and her machine was beautiful and had a distinctive font. These were obviously typed haltingly and with an occasional typo that I could tell the writer noted but did not have the inclination to go to the trouble of correcting....
It was a fanciful account of wonderful ships, one in particular and of groups of people working together ( Like Islands of information he wrote). But it was .....so fantastic ....

Now I wonder if Dad had ever known things that he could not mention perhaps the only outlet he would have would be to write those papers. He could confide in the person he was advising ... He spoke to that person with the greatest of concern. Advice and predictions of what was to happen flowed from each page. Warnings about trials and troubles and congratulations for unknown victories. All this tightly wound in these pages. And of course you all know already the sentence that he used to end this group of papers ( which is also the reason I have dubbed them the " Rain on the Window Papers"

So if he did that. Perhaps others have done that. Perhaps sometimes its meant as a joke... but there still is that little seed of truth because you see .... that just needs to escape somehow.

I have wondered sometimes if " The Philadelphia Experiment" was such a thing. A fantastic story.... developed in sort of an elegant slight of hand disinformation project.... but still somewhere there is something readers somehow realize is the truth. Even surrounded by absurdities. And thats what this paper reminds me of too. Do I understand it? NO. Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

You would think that I would proofread my own messages. Of course I meant " write" not " right" and when I was talking about Dad confiding in people I meant to say that he couldn't, generally. I don't even think that Mom was privy to most of the things that he was doing. Especially in 1942. ( Not to say that she didn't have her own circle of very well informed friends and a rare ability to draw information when she needed it. But did he share things with her directly. No. I think also there were things that she "didn't NEED to know")

And the reason I am doing this is for some reason my little red edit button does not always show up when I need it. Watch it show up for this message. <g> Linda