Time Travel Evidence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Griffin
Senior Officer

The Right Stuff

Post by Griffin »

It's about having The Right Stuff, after all.

Griffin
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Time Travel Evidence

Post by Linda Brown »

I can barely keep up with all of these wonderful observations. How is it I wonder ... that in all of the world ... a collection of minds such as these exists and interacts. I could never have found all of you if I had gone looking so thankyou ALL for coming in this direction.

AM. Your Grandmothers cookies have not reached me yet, or if they have they may have been intercepted by one chubby Irish racoon. I'll get back to you on that . ( Now don't you just LOVE that statement!)

And for those who hear the chattering at night .... steady.

Kevin. I have no words to match your visions.

And Fred. You can be so on the mark sometimes that it is downright scarey.

Griffin.... I will revert to what Victoria has said over and over and over to Paul.... Thursday, huhhuhhuh..... there just a little moral support for your efforts. Know that people care about your progress. Keep up the good stuff.

And Paul? I noticed that you have changed your postscript. Something about Samuel saying ... paraphrased ... that people don't need instruction as much as reminders, But I have been quiet because reminding too many times is also nagging. I have missed all of it, but I hope that the silence has been golden? Linda
Griffin
Senior Officer

On it

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Linda.

Thanks for the soft nudge. I'm on it. But it's so convoluted. Paul knows.

Slowly but surely, as in Taiji and Qigong. Ninja Turtles may be a bit quicker, though.

As ever (even if it seems to take forever),

Griffin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

I Wrote All That??

Post by Paul S. »

Wow. I must've been having a moment of unusual clarity.... <g>
AM2 wrote: P. S. Is it possible that the interesting material on Dr. Brown's notion of plasma is also part of these "Rain on the Window Papers"? Long time ago Mr. Schatzkin made a post which is in my opinion one of the single most important posts ever made at his forum: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=328&p=2368&hilit=pl ... 8240#p2368
Mr. Schaztkin wrote:On April 7, 1984, Brown wrote an entry entitled "The Omniplasma Continuum"
"The Omniplasma Continuum". Have you ever heard anything more juicy and tasty? It rolls so smoothly right down the tongue. "The Omniplasma Continuum".
I really have to thank you, AM, for pulling that post out of the soup. It's sorta... I dunno.... startling? ... to read that from almost two years ago. But re-reading it now makes me think that's an element of discussion that needs to be preserved in the "Second Draft" sections, because the themes expressed in that post don't, near as I recall, get very well fleshed out in the chapters that followed that post. So re-reading it now makes me think there's a purpose to the re-write to that needs to be freshly addressed.

I've made a note. Now all I have to do is remember where I put it...

No, really, thanks, I needed that. Seriously. No jokes. No sarcasm. It was great to re-read that and you get an ice-cream cone for finding it.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: On it

Post by Paul S. »

Griffin wrote:Thanks for the soft nudge. I'm on it. But it's so convoluted. Paul knows.
Yes, the wonder some days is that I don't just fly screaming out of the room.

As for reminding and nagging, etc... well, there are an awful lot of pages here, and I have a stack of red pens, and miles to go before I sleep.

It's just another "gestation" period, is all.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Langley
Senior Officer

OmniPlasma

Post by Langley »

Oho Im in the time travel thread. Gulp.

However, An omniplasma based beat frequency /ies ? A digital cosmos?

Um,

References to:

Pecher, C. 1939. "La Fluctuation d'Excitabilite de la Fibre Nerveuse".Arch. Internat. Physiol.,49, 129–152.

In

Fractal-Based Point Processes
Steven Bradley Lowen, Malvin Carl Teich
Wiley, 2005
ISBN: 0-471-38376-7
Fractal-Based Point Processes is the first book to address the
systematic analysis, modeling, and synthesis of point processes
with fractal characteristics. These processes model a wide variety of
real-world phenomena from a diverse array of disciplines including
engineering, mathematics, statistics, medicine, psychology, and
geophysics.
From author Index
Pecher (1939), 92, 149, 547
From Subject Index
excitable-tissue fluctuations, 41, 92, 116, 149, 151, 173
integrate-and-reset process(es), 91–93
time-varying threshold, 92–93, 149
etc
cordelia.mclean.org/~lowen/fbpp.html

The Individuated cosmic nervous system. Me and You and a dog named "Boo!"

Bletchley Park II. Good Lord.

YouTube - Mandelbrot Set Zoom
A zoom into the Mandelbrot Set, from 1:1 scale to a 6th-level ...
4 min 25 sec -

Rated 4.5 out of 5.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEw8xpb1aRA

http://www.ddewey.net/mandelbrot/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal
A fractal is generally "a rough or fragmented geometric shape that can be split into parts, each of which is (at least approximately) a reduced-size copy of the whole,"[1] a property called self-similarity. The term was coined by Benoît Mandelbrot in 1975 and was derived from the Latin fractus meaning "broken" or "fractured."

A fractal often has the following features:

* It has a fine structure at arbitrarily small scales.
* It is too irregular to be easily described in traditional Euclidean geometric language.
* It is self-similar (at least approximately or stochastically).
* It has a Hausdorff dimension which is greater than its topological dimension (although this requirement is not met by space-filling curves such as the Hilbert curve).
* It has a simple and recursive definition.[2]

Because they appear similar at all levels of magnification, fractals are often considered to be infinitely complex (in informal terms). Natural objects that approximate fractals to a degree include clouds, mountain ranges, lightning bolts, coastlines, and snow flakes. However, not all self-similar objects are fractals—for example, the real line (a straight Euclidean line) is formally self-similar but fails to have other fractal characteristics.

I think that means that the Glory of God is everywhere and it doesnt matter what the time is.
I think I'd better read Job again: "Can you send Lightnings to say "Here I am?" "Do you know the secret of the snow flake ?"(locked up until the right time or something like that)
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Langley,

I certainly hope that you are keeping your notes.
Awesome.

But for me the only thing that I REALLY understand is your
"I think that means that the Glory of God is everywhere and it doesnt matter what the time is..

Someone once wrote to me ( you can guess) " If you can't read my writing just hold this note in your hand and I am whispering " I love you" in your ear and it doesn't matter if you can't read it.

Same thought, I think. Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Life extension

Post by Griffin »

AM-

Perhaps you’re Carlos Allende with a life extension induced by a certain field effect <g>. Struck by ball lightning or…

Griffin
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Perhaps someday AM you will see even more similarities than the urge to use different colors regarding Carlos Allende.

Through an interesting set of circumstances and dogged determination Andrew Bolland was able to get some of the original correspondence from Allende to William Moore. He let me see them and I found it very interesting to hold in my hand sthe original letters (because as you know you get an entirely different feel than when you see them reprinted.)

I remember most that Allende was complaining to Moore that he " had his story wrong" and whoever was his " other witness" was mistaken. I always wondered why it was that William Moore never really mentioned that there was someone else supplying information .... which oddly he seemed to attribute solely to Carlos Allende.

Andrew? If you have the time could you give your impression of that letter? I may have taken it incorrectly so I am leaving room for correction. But thats the way that I took it holding the letter in my hand.

AM. I like your changes in color. Sort of rainbow like. <g> Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

AM2 wrote:Mr. Langley, these downloads you are recently getting are gigantic! Both in quality and quantity. Thank you for sharing them with us.

The following words in particular drew my attention:
Mr. Langley wrote:Fractal-Based Point Processes
Steven Bradley Lowen, Malvin Carl Teich
Wiley, 2005
ISBN: 0-471-38376-7

Fractal-Based Point Processes is the first book to address the systematic analysis, modeling, and synthesis of point processes with fractal characteristics. These processes model a wide variety of real-world phenomena from a diverse array of disciplines including engineering, mathematics, statistics, medicine, psychology, and geophysics.

Natural objects that approximate fractals to a degree include clouds, mountain ranges, lightning bolts, coastlines, and snow flakes.
Lightning bolts. What about applying these innovative mathematical principles to ball lightnings?
AM
I dunno AM, this stuff is seeming to jump out at me lately, and its because I am studying Pauls book while Im trying to research the life of Pecher. Its weird the story of the work that flowed from one area is entwined in the other. So this stuff is just popping. As for me having much of a grasp of it, well you can see I dont, however in the context of this thread, well if certain things are fractals in the material domain, why not in the time domain I suppose. A dymanic sphere is one which is balance between the forces generating and the forces resisting it I suppose it. Otherwise it would be expanding and then it would be a toriod. Or something.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Linda,

Those Allende letters can be found in the library section at http://www.qualight.com/tpx/index.htm.

Mr. Allended is an odd fellow, and so much has been written regarding him. It comes down to the basic facts that the whole "Philadelphia Experiment" (PX) was really presented to the public for the first time by Carlos Allende and William Moore (I have been told that Charles Berlitz was asked to come on because of his name recognition). I think the first mention was in Jaque Vallee's [sic] "Invisible Horizons."

The main gist of the letters was corrections to Moore's time line of events that ocurred during the so-called PX. He is apparently rather miffed at Moore's other source as being a worthless source. Moore never names the other source, by the way. I sent a message to Moore regarding the second source, and received the answer that the other source was fairly well identified in his book as far as he was concerned. Take that with a grain of salt - perhaps you can garner some additional information from the book.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."