Time Travel Evidence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Time Travel Evidence

Post by htmagic »

Linda,

I knew what you meant. If the little red edit button is not present, make sure you are logged in. If you are idle for a while, sometimes the system kicks you out and you have to log in again.

Linda, I don't know who said it, but sometimes the best way to hide something is in plain view in print.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

Had a funny experience the other day. There was an accident and callers were calling in to the station and telling me the details so that I may alert my audience. It was amazing how each caller had a different view. What was the reality or was it every one and no one. What is the real substance to the story? Does substance exist or is it relative? If there's nothing of substance in the world, if the ground we walk on is just a mirage, if reality itself really isn't, what are we left with, what do we hang our hat on? Magic: the stuff not ruled by rational law. Now that might not seem too comforting, but stay with me here. What's the height of the irrational, the zip code of the mysterious? Exactly. It is what you want it to be.

Sometimes the truth is only revealed in the end.....The sharp eye sees the eagle and it's sex from afar.

Bulwark
Who would be a man must be a non-conformist - Emerson
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

htmagic wrote:Yes, I think it is a royal GAG. Hope no one falls for that one!
htmagic wrote: Linda, I don't know who said it, but sometimes the best way to hide something is in plain view in print.
I am confused on this one, to me, it appears that you feel that it is a gag and then you appear to have rethought your position.

Bulwark
Who would be a man must be a non-conformist - Emerson
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Bulwark,

The story with the grandfather I believe is a gag.
The papers Linda Brown were referring to may not be a gag.
They were written by her Dad, Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB).
I believe she calls them "Rain on the Window Papers."

Mikado, even though the paper may be a hoax, it may have elements of truth in it.
Linda Brown resonated with the fact that the Universe "knew" it was trying to be controlled so it created an alternate reality to compensate. That rung with me as well, as I'm sure it did with you. After reading Paul's story on TTB and being on this forum, that does not sound like "mythical BS" anymore. Before it might, but now it may be plausible considering what we have learned.

The only one that could change these events like that and provide alternate realities is the Creator that made it in the first place. I call the Creator the Lord Jesus Christ, others may have other names. And for some, that sounds like "mythical BS" to them.

Linda, I realize as parents, there may be somethings that you might not share with your children. But you had the opportunity to work with your Dad as a lab assistant, helping him type letters, and assisting in research. You probably did a better job of building and wiring the fan than he did. During that time, I'm sure he confided in certain things that he didn't even tell Decker or Spirito and Puschek. And some things he told you I'm sure he didn't even tell your Mom Josephine.

MagicBill

MagicBill
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.mysteryspot.com/Articles/Article8.pdf

This one is for you Kevin..
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Trickfox wrote:http://www.mysteryspot.com/Articles/Article8.pdf

Trickfox
Woo Woo!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote: Mikado, even though the paper may be a hoax, it may have elements of truth in it.
"may"...and it may rain tomorrow, very safe position to take so that when one or the other is proven you can say that "I told you so".
htmagic wrote:Linda Brown resonated with the fact that the Universe "knew" it was trying to be controlled so it created an alternate reality to compensate. That rung with me as well, as I'm sure it did with you.
Why is it that you insist within your answers to me in this and other posts, in telling me what you are sure I did or didn't feel, think etc? Your looking upon an onion and believing that it has a core as an apple.

htmagic wrote:After reading Paul's story on TTB and being on this forum, that does not sound like "mythical BS" anymore. Before it might, but now it may be plausible considering what we have learned.

What I have learned was long before I ever heard of T. Townsend Brown and I have posted this many times on this forum. It is not "we" it is "you". I am asking nicely to please stop this ass-u-m(e)-ing.
htmagic wrote:The only one that could change these events like that and provide alternate realities is the Creator that made it in the first place. I call the Creator the Lord Jesus Christ, others may have other names. And for some, that sounds like "mythical BS" to them.
I find it very discomforting that someone would believe that a man born about 2,000 years ago created the universe. Your right, I find it very much to be "mythical BS" and in no way "mystical BS". I had heard that he was the "son of god". It appears that I have learned something new to the Christ mythos.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:I find it very discomforting that someone would believe that a man born about 2,000 years ago created the universe. Your right, I find it very much to be "mythical BS" and in no way "mystical BS". I had heard that he was the "son of god". It appears that I have learned something new to the Christ mythos.

Mikado
Mikado,

Glad you asked:
John 1:1-14 wrote:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: The same was in the beginning with God.
3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4: In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5: And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6: There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7: The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8: He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9: That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10: He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11: He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
So based upon John's account (and others in the Bible), we see that Christ is the Word in the flesh and all things were made by him. It is not mythical but very mystical. Now how can someone born 2000 years ago created the Universe? Well, I'm not God so I don't understand it as He does but Christ was around long before 2000 years ago.

The first account of Christ is recorded in Genesis. No one can see God because God is a spirit. But those that saw God even in the Old Testament actually saw His Son, the one we call Jesus Christ. Christ said he that hath seen me hath seen the Father (John 14:9). So he was around long before his physical birth and crucifixion. 2000 years ago he took the form of a man (the Word became flesh) so He could do the work that no one else could do on the cross. He came to die on our behalf. And those that accept this on faith and accept Jesus Christ as Savior (receiving Him) will have power to become the sons (and daughters) of God. And that is the good news (gospel) that gives Christians hope.

So it may be a myth in your book but it is faith for others.

MagicBill
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

htmagic wrote: Glad you asked:
John 1:1-14 wrote:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Belief, not fact. In the beginning was the thought. The thought was I AM. The realization of consciousness. But I am not going down that path with you, because that would lead us to more faith in what was written and rewritten by men to serve a purpose. I have often wondered (and I don't feel any malice or indignation) how an intelligent person can put so much faith in stories written 2,000 years ago. Many of which (I did not say all) were actually written after that fact.

This is a fruitless debate. And I don't feel TTB forum is the place for it (my opinion) since it serves no purpose in enlightenment regarding Dr. Brown, his character or works. What I do know as fact is that those who defend their religions with such tenacity are often regarded as fanatical.

Would you buy a used car from this man?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Only if it was hydrogen powered and he came along as the mechanic!

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

FM No Static At All wrote:
Trickfox wrote:http://www.mysteryspot.com/Articles/Article8.pdf

Trickfox
Woo Woo!
Trompe Reynard,
I have been to some similer, especially in cornwall, there is lots of granite with huge quartz veins and copper content there, and the resultant flows into and out at these sort of points litterally causes a field disstorsion.
At this place, I travelled through the air with the greatest of ease, getting a burn mark on my hand in the course, and the smell was very odd, i am a welder by trade, so burns are familier, heat, high amperage and high frequency are well known to me, but this was different.
I had followed a flow into the circle from a church in St Buryan, it entered where a gap was left, and hit the opposite stone (quartz), I was saying to my partner ( who thinks I am mad) that the flow hit precisely there, when whoosh, I went through the air, but with no feeling of force, landing in the grass laughing.
I must have altered my own field for a split second, and went with the flow?
http://www.stonepages.com/england/merrymaidens.html

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Thank you for the picture Fred. I love your cap. I know someone else who wears one just like it. (Along with the Dehner (sp?) field boots which he treasures. Quality horseman look.

"This is a fruitless debate. And I don't feel TTB forum is the place for it (my opinion) since it serves no purpose in enlightenment regarding Dr. Brown, his character or works. What I do know as fact is that those who defend their religions with such tenacity are often regarded as fanatical."

I do also agree. Defensive positions ( no matter what they are over) often breed heartache and static positions.

Paul used these words to describe my Dad once and I love and appreciate his choice. He said my Dad was " gracious and resolute" in character. And if I can use those words to put on our Forum Banner, I would like to do that.

There is an importance to being gracious .... and sometimes when passions for various causes flare it is easy to lose that trait. Being resolute is important too. In my minds eye I see that as being unwavering, quietly productive, forward going. All of that I wish for the forum in the name of my Dad. So while I know that we have all of the mentality and spirituality here to engage in a rousing discussion about religious beliefs I do agree with you here that it would serve no purpose in this particular case and would in fact serve as a distraction for our main study.

So a good nod in this direction and a flag thrown down on the subject might be the wisest thing, I think that at the end of it .... at the very end of it ... we will all discover that we have been talking about the same thing all along ... we just didn't know it. The great " I AM"

Oh, and I can be logged in ... doesn't matter. No little red button. Only sometimes. (like this edit) Go figure.

Linda
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

It's A Good Thing...

Post by Paul S. »

...that data storage is infinite ... and FREE, by golly!
FM No Static At All wrote:. I didn't even bother reading all the of thread that it was posted on. Did not seem worth the time at the time.
Is that right?

Then why go to the trouble of posting all those pages here when they are already stored elsewhere?

I don't want to rain on anybody's parade here, but please folks, let's be a bit more judicious about how much stuff we replicate from other sources in this space. If you think it's important, then by all means bring it to our attention. But that's what LINKS are for. Summarize the content, tell us what's important about it, and point us in the right direction.

Beyond that, I think it's safe to say that if it's not worth the "bother" of reading the whole thread, then it's probably not worth creating a new one here.

Sorry if that sounds unreasonable, but there it is...

--PS

Edit: trailing text deleted. Serves me right for not previewing the post. Oops.

Now you can all wonder whathehella Linda is talking about <g>.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Paul,

Ya gotta see the cosmic humor in all of this. Look at your experience with computers etc etc etc ... and half of the time I can't even find the little red edit button! <g>

oh! goodie, found it so I can add this wry comment. Need then to be "debugged?"

"I have been using Ubuntu Desktop for about 8 moths or more on an old PC that I have patched together"

Am I right actually in thinking that it was a woman Admiral that actually coined that phrase because of a moth in the works? Could be wrong. Memory fails sometimes. Linda
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

FM No Static At All wrote: This is a fruitless debate. And I don't feel TTB forum is the place for it (my opinion) since it serves no purpose in enlightenment regarding Dr. Brown, his character or works. What I do know as fact is that those who defend their religions with such tenacity are often regarded as fanatical.
Pardon the expression but... "Amen."
Would you buy a used car from this man?
Sorta depends on the car.

Does it comes with keys to the Cosmic Ferrari?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer