Time Travel Evidence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Time Travel Evidence

Post by Langley »

Linda Brown wrote:Langley,

Someone once wrote to me ( you can guess) " If you can't read my writing just hold this note in your hand and I am whispering " I love you" in your ear and it doesn't matter if you can't read it.

Same thought, I think. Linda
Chapter 38

22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,
23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?
24 By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?

31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?
34 Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?
35 Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go and say unto thee, Here we are?

Yes, same thought.

(Concordance: Mazzaroth Prognostications, found only Job 38:32, probably meaning "the twelve signs" (of the zodiac), as in the margin (Compare Kg2 23:5).

Arcturus Bear-keeper, the name given by the ancients to the brightest star in the constellation Bootes. In the Authorized Version (Job 9:9; Job 38:32) it is the rendering of the Hebrew word 'ash , which probably designates the constellation the Great Bear. This word ( 'ash ) is supposed to be derived from an Arabic word meaning nightwatcher, because the Great Bear always revolves about the pole, and to our northern hemisphere never sets.)

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1992IJRS...13..663R
Title:
Measurement of the fractal dimension of ice-sheet surfaces using Landsat data
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Thankyou so much for that Langley.

And Rose ..... how odd it is .... this passage after our recent conversation about the signs .... etc. The circle is fast closing. Linda
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

Linda Brown wrote:And one of those quotes from Dads notebook was this

"If this is true and it is to be accepted we must shift the emphasis of our analysis (if such is possible) of the energy content, frequency spectrum et al of OPC. Such an analysis would probably reveal a "gigantically complex" continually variable energy system which only the Lord Himself could ever fully comprehend. I mean to say -- and I am quite serious --that the cosmological influence of the Creator's Central Nervous System could be deeply influencing life processes, including mankind's destiny here on Earth.

So there you are folks,This is an ancient and complicated puzzle. So if you get just a little lost in it sometimes .... just keep at it. Cosmological influence of the Creators Central Nervous System?..... anybody out there want to wade in on that? Linda

Wow. Thank you for that, Linda. That's exactly the idea that I've been coming across elsewhere, and makes me *much* more interested in your father's work, I think, than just reading about exotic physics. A lot of psi/ESP/paranormal researchers seem to be converging on this view of the universe, and there are a lot of religious and mystical writings dating way back (as well as very recent ones) which seem to suggest that there is a living intelligence that cooperates with our thoughts every moment of our lives, right down to the cellular and subatomic level.

A retired clergyman friend and neighbour of mine has a website collecting this sort of stuff which I might as well plug: http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~thegroundoffaith/

I am reminded of Philip K Dick's attempt to describe what he thought he glimpsed of the Universe as a 'Vast Active Living Intelligent System', which seems to sum it up quite well.
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Ball Lightning & Qi Balls

Post by Griffin »

AM- Ni Hao?

You wrote:
Could the same apply to ball lightnings? Is this the reason that Dr. Brown was interested in a specific category of ball lighthings - those that are plasma vortices in their origin and only sometimes called ball lightnings?

What are your thoughts on this?

AM

My Comment:

It’s been a particularly busy time right now, so it’s taken me a while to reply. Some things are beyond words anyway, as you know the Dao De Jing emphasizes. But, for a brief thought and reply at this point -- Yes. I’m thinking about, say, four lines of force, frequency, signal -- as you like -- entangling and winding together into a node, knot, ball, sphere -- again, as you like. What might we call this? What if a portion or aspect of it floated free momentarily? What would it look like? What would it be called?

Questions for questions, I know. But so does Alice.

Interesting that in qigong there’s the concept and use of a qi energy ball.

As to usage of The Force -- Dim Mak is thought of as a lethal art because it also has that application, although it’s better viewed as the healing art it also can be. Both/And. Cycles, timing, and application.

Some idle thoughts in an idle moment.

Thanks for your good research. Curious as a raccoon. My salute to those Zorros.

As ever,

Griffin
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

I have finally found the.pdf of the paper I mentioned upthread. I'll c&p the TOC so you genius members can decide if you want to read more. Section 3 looks interesting. I also note that he thinks crop circles are the work of IT's, not ET's. Wonder if they keep Cheshire cats as pets?

The author has a Ph.D. in theoretical physics and his vitae is here:
http://www.helsinki.fi/~matpitka/curri.html

rose

Crop Cirles and Life at Parallel Space-time Sheets

M. Pitkanen
12.4. 2003.

Department of Physical Sciences, High Energy Physics Division,
PL 64, FIN-00014, University of Helsinki, Finland.
[email protected]
http://www.physics.helsinki.fi/∼matpitka

Contents
1 Introduction
1.1 Strange phenomena associated with crop formations . . . . . . .
1.2 What aliens are and where they might live? . . . . . . . . . . . .
1.3 What are the genetic codes of aliens? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
1.4 A model for primordial evolution . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2 Existing wisdom about crop circle formations
2.1 Why crop circles cannot be hoax? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
2.2 Further facts about crop formations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

3 TGD based model
3.1 Magnetic bodies and magnetosphere as a living system . . . . . .
3.2 Supracurrents as a mechanism of the charge transfer between
ionosphere and the surface of Earth . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3.3 Do plasmoids generate the microwaves inducing the bridges con-
necting atomic space-time sheets to the magnetic flux tubes? . .
3.4 What determines the geometry of the crop formations? . . . . . .
3.4.1 What is the mechanism causing the crop formations? . . .
3.4.2 Estimates for the size scales associated with the crop formations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

4 Chilbolton and Crabwood messages
4.1 Chilbolton message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
4.1.1 Strange silicon is associated with crop formations . . . . .
4.1.2 Evidence for strange RNA . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
4.2 Crabwood crop formation as a representation of DNA-amino-acid codes? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
4.2.1 The message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
4.2.2 The degeneracies associated with capital letter code . . .
4.2.3 The degeneracies of the code associated with small letters plus special signs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

5 Where do aliens live?
5.1 At what space-time sheet do the aliens live? . . . . . . . . . . . .
5.2 Are aliens intra-terrestrials (ITs) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5.3 Doesn’t the presence of DNA and proteins require space-time sheets at about room temperature? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5.4 Structure of the Earth’s interior and IT life . . . . . . . . . . . .
5.5 Where did those 223 genes pop up? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5.5.1 Are we really so near to fruit flies? . . . . . . . . . . . . . 22
5.5.2 The head-scratching discovery . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 23
5.5.3 Are the enigmatic genes a horizontal gene transfer from bacteria? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5.5.4 Horizontal transfer as DNA engineering? . . . . . . . . . .
5.5.5 Who performed the (memetic and) genetic engineering? .
5.5.6 Is the genetic/memetic engineering an ongoing process? .
5.6 Some questions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5.6.1 Why crop circles? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5.6.2 Why not earlier? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5.6.3 How to communicate with ITs? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5.6.4 Shouldn’t volcanoes contain signatures of IT life? . . . . .

6 Number theoretical model for genetic codes
6.1 Number theoretical model for the terrestrial genetic code . . . .
6.1.1 Approximate reduction to a product code . . . . . . . . .
6.1.2 Our genetic code as result of symmetry breaking for 2×10 product code . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
6.1.3 Failures of the product structure and the symmetry break-ing as ”volume preserving flow” in DNA space . . . . . .
6.1.4 The deviations from the standard code as tests for the basic symmetries of the model . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

7 Genetic codes of aliens
7.1 Capital letter code as a product code with broken T-C symmetry
7.2 T-C symmetric models for small letter plus special symbol code .
7.3 Summary . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

8 Physical model for genetic code and its evolution
8.1 The era before the triplet code . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8.1.1 Replication and translation mechanisms for the singlet code
8.1.2 The translation mechanism for the doublet code . . . . .
8.1.3 The general structure of pre-tRNA molecules . . . . . . .
8.2 How DNA-aminoacid translation emerged as a fusion of singlet and doublet codes? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8.2.1 Gross view about what happened . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8.2.2 The structure of the tRNA molecule . . . . . . . . . . . .
8.2.3 The fossilized components of tRNA as record about the evolution of the recent form of the genetic code . . . . . .
8.2.4 How the RNA-aminoacid translation process evolved? . .
8.2.5 How the structure of tRNA reflects the evolution of the genetic code? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8.3 Could nannobacteria correspond singlet and/or doublet lifeforms?
8.3.1 Basic facts about nannobacteria . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8.3.2 Predictions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.paranet.fi/paradocs/tutkimuk ... en2003.pdf
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

As always Rose, your depth of research and your ability to point right at things that are very important is amazing! I just wanted you to know that I am still chewing on this. Alot there. But just browsing through I did note this for one.

"4.1.1 Strange silicon is associated with crop formations ". . . . .
and I thought, knowing Dr, Browns interest in silicon ...... hmmmmmm. But there is a wealth of information here well written by someone with what looks like solid physics background. Not your ordinary, what did Richard Hull call them?...... Oh, don't remember precisely...... but it wasn't complimentary.

And I noticed that Mark Bean has made the comment that he once met Richard Hull and somehow the face that was shown here on the forum was not the one that he seemed familiar with so...... in this land of floating agendas .... I just wondered if Richard was doing this slam dunking for sheer sport or did he have another reason behind his words? It is odd when someone seems to go against the memories others have of him. Means to me he was either a fake when he met Mark,or maybe..... Mark mistook his impression of the man........ or Richard has gone through a philosphical change of heart. If thats the case then, one wonders why?......... Not that I am interested in pursuing that line of thought because its far too negative for me to actually care too much about. Just my humble opinion thrown out there.

MarkC
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Rose and everybody else,

I just had the strangest thought and don't know if its inspired or I have just been out in the sun too long.

Babel keeps coming into my mind. Strange, because I don't know a whole lot about it except for its connections with ancient Persia ( now Iran). Just odd that I can't seem to shake it. so I googled this

In Gen. 11:9, the name of Babel is etymologized by association with the Hebrew verb balal, "to confuse or confound": Balal is regarded as a contraction of earlier *balbal. The name bab-ilu in Akkadian means "gate of god" (from bab "gate" + ilu "god"). The word bab-el can also be seen to mean "gate of god" (from bab "gate" + el "god").

And suddenly I am getting goosebumps on my arms. Dr. Brown called his very last project " Xerxes" and thats some sort of a gate too.

Going away now before the guys in the white coats find me..... MarkC
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

But before I go there is this too

Genesis 11:1-11) a tower built by Noah's descendants (probably in Babylon) who intended it to reach up to heaven; God foiled them by confusing their language so they could no longer understand one another [syn: Tower of Babel]
2. a confusion of voices and other sounds

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University."

Is this another view of this situation we have been talking about where SOME INTELLIGENCE has held us back from getting to high too fast? Break us up, scramble our understanding ... of course!... its a wonder we actually can see anything.......Its the same deal .... and look how ancient?

So why would any of us ( I am speaking of myself here) think that anything is going to be different now. Speaking strictly for myself ... I just feel it. MarkC
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Thank you, Mark, but all research credit should go to my invisible friend who leaves the breadcrumbs for me to follow.

The article is way over my head, but since the author is associated with a high energy physics department and he writes of plama bols (balls of light) I thought the TTB researchers might find something of relevance in it. I also see that he has published much of his life's work in online books, because he can't get anything except pure mathematics accepted for publication in more traditional sources. Another one victimized by the Babel curse?

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mark Culpepper wrote:<SNIP>
And I noticed that Mark Bean has made the comment that he once met Richard Hull and somehow the face that was shown here on the forum was not the one that he seemed familiar with so...... in this land of floating agendas .... I just wondered if Richard was doing this slam dunking for sheer sport or did he have another reason behind his words? It is odd when someone seems to go against the memories others have of him. Means to me he was either a fake when he met Mark,or maybe..... Mark mistook his impression of the man........ or Richard has gone through a philosphical change of heart. If thats the case then, one wonders why?......... Not that I am interested in pursuing that line of thought because its far too negative for me to actually care too much about. Just my humble opinion thrown out there.

MarkC
MarkC,

I talked to Richard Hull over the phone and sent back and forth emails and Richard seemed pleasant to talk to and communicate with. He seemed highly intelligent. His post was somewhat out of character and that is why I did not jump into the fray as others did. I did send him a private email but he did not respond to it. He may not be aware that he has a message. Maybe he just had a bad day or maybe he was part of another agenda...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Griffin
Senior Officer

dimensional slips showing

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Mark, you may well be onto something. The High Gate of God. Flow would be interested too.

The concept of ascension and communing with the divine is an ancient one in world cultures. The communications were usually, IMO, received and “translated” by women in deep antiquity. Witness the various oracular centers of the ancient Mediterranean world. I believe you could say that the ziggurats were oracular centers in their own right. The Tower of Babel or Gate of EL may have become associated with confused or incomprehensible communication when the oracular women were dismissed and dishonored in more patriarchal times and traditions. Remember the women! Their dimensional slips may be showing.

Just some innocuous musing, folks.

As ever,

Griffin
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

I couldn't resist this one!
Oh yeah, and then we have:
and
There is more that was posted on (snicker) ATS at http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread382072/pg1

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/