Time Travel Evidence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Re: Time Travel Evidence

Post by natecull »

The MPS works in unison with the electroconductive skin, and uses the principle of tribo-electrification. This is where friction can generate and electrical charge. The MPS uses a oxygen and/or hydrogen gas mixture, ionised in a small chamber and is blown upwards through a pipe, where ions hit the inner surface of the electroconductive skin. (The MPS uses a 15Kv transformer to ionise the gas mixture). This results in an very high electricstatic charge building up on the electroconductive skin, due to the friction from the flow of millions of ions. Not only does this MPS/electroconductive skin configuration produce a high electrostatic charge. This configuration may also produce thrust.
Eep - electrolysed hydrogen and oxygen together with high-voltage electrostatic charge? Sounds like a recipe for a rather large boom.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Nate,

Maybe thats what they mean by "This configuration may also produce thrust.
In how many different directions, I wonder? <g> Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Rose wrote:As i was browsing around today, i came upon this post from May 8 of this year. I'm stashing it here, with a link back to the site so you "technerds" <g> can follow up if it interests you.

rose

Closed Timelike Curve (CTC) Construct
Scale Model prototype
by Thomas G Skeggs
The main aim of this CTC Construct, scale model prototype is to test a hypothetical design (I discovered by accident), for a device or construct to generate closed timelike curves. The CTC Construct is a scale model prototype for a full-sized manned prototype, known as the Flight Test Article (FTA): Defiance. The FTA: Defiance is an 12ft by 12ft by 6ft, prototype Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) aerosplace vehicle, which has taken nearly six years to design. The design for the CTC Construct and FTA Defiance, was largely inspired by the work carried by Thomas Townsend Brown and Nikola Tesla. I have combined their work with quantum theory and the principles of electrostatics and tribo-electrification, to product a vehicle, unlike any other.

http://www.time-travel.com/
How did I miss this post until today?

Thomas G. Skeggs, from the UK, has totally disappeared from the Internet...wanna bet he took a flight?

Amazing how all that he posted appears just prior to Morgan's appearance. Caroline anyone?...or just parallel thoughts?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

I saw that, AM. i thought you might find it interesting.

So Mr. Skeggs has skedaddled, eh, Mikado? Now that is very interesting, given that his post is not even two months old.

I saw another scientific paper recently that looked like it might have some relevance here. The topic was parallel time and crop circles, and i remember that the term "dark plasmoids' jumped out at me. I'll see if I can find the reference.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Tasty little morsel indeed AM. Leading right to the body of work called " The Structure of Space". It must be in your future or the phrase you wrote below wouldn't have the meaning to you ......

"The Omniplasma Continuum". Have you ever heard anything more juicy and tasty? It rolls so smoothly right down the tongue. "The Omniplasma Continuum".

I am sure eventually your interest will focus on that particular body of work and I can hardly wait to see what your intellect will do with that.

Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

And one of those quotes from Dads notebook was this

"If this is true and it is to be accepted we must shift the emphasis of our analysis (if such is possible) of the energy content, frequency spectrum et al of OPC. Such an analysis would probably reveal a "gigantically complex" continually variable energy system which only the Lord Himself could ever fully comprehend. I mean to say -- and I am quite serious --that the cosmological influence of the Creator's Central Nervous System could be deeply influencing life processes, including mankind's destiny here on Earth.

So there you are folks,This is an ancient and complicated puzzle. So if you get just a little lost in it sometimes .... just keep at it. Cosmological influence of the Creators Central Nervous System?..... anybody out there want to wade in on that? Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
Wading in, K.I.S.S,
it is simple, but ultimately beyond comprehension, therefore concentrate on the simple.
It's all to scale, puzzle one tiny piece, and the rest is mirrored inwards and outwards.

So at our scale, here on the surface, it will simply need a section mapping out, it's a repeat geometric system that is a continuum( I can't believe that word, I posted it on another forum just today, spelt it wrong)

It then needs a concentration on the non physical, it is not the mass causing any of the said forces , the mass is a consequence of the non physical flows travelling on a geometric structure.
I doubt we exist thousands of times a second, there will be a continuum of on/off switching , where the present fraction of a moment is constantly altering relative to the never ending tidal flows of aether.
The present exists as an hologram in which each individual field sets its own adjenda , all the fields combine to form the continuum.
It's no use trying to out think this system, it needs keeping simple , or the system out paces anyone.
You can go with the system, the FLOW, you can become the flow.
I KNOW the measure, I KNOW the geometry, that geometry concentrates on predictable points, they never ever move, none of this rubbish about continents moving or anything, nothing is moving except the aether, it leads to the illusion of movement, but that is a switching alteration where the inputs vary , so the outcome varies.
Fix everything just as on a circuit board, nothing moves except the signals, if the signals are altering the content in a continuum, then it all appears to move as what and how we percieve.
It is all a hologram.
kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
I am bouncing about on different forums a bit at the moment, and just now someone whom i regard as very very tapped in ( I have mentioned him before, his background is Swedish , but his family is very ancient indeed)
Began talking about musical instruments, he has a passion for Greek ladies, and sails there regurally in his own boat.
It sparked between us a conversation of the creation of stringed instruments as teaching aids for showing how the flows along the lines are and can be manipulated to influence the outcome.
I have heard the sounds of space, and Dr Brown will have known them intimately, if he was sending and recieving back the same signals, then he will have been able to note the variations on return and then begin to realise where the signals were been altered?
He would have needed to keep sending the same signals which must have been mind numbing for Linda, but more relevant to the one sending and noting the variations of reply.
If you know the difference in send and recieve , then you would be able to accurately map the local galaxy, and pick up anything that is viewed and NOT VIEWED.
All to the hills are alive with the sound of music, ET sure will have been puzzled.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Timing

Post by Griffin »

Hello Linda,

That’s a great quote you included from your father for us to reflect on. I particularly noted this part:

“I mean to say -- and I am quite serious --that the cosmological influence of the Creator's Central Nervous System could be deeply influencing life processes, including mankind's destiny here on Earth.”

I couldn’t agree more. This goes to the heart of this story and the one I’m telling as well. Ultimately, I believe, it’s all about this intelligent -- indeed omniscient -- Cosmic Nervous System with its pulsating omniplasmic energy continuum, the reflected intelligences it has spawned in this multi-dimensional universe, and cosmic cyclic timing. Returning, returning. It’s instructive to know where we’ve been, even though the survey is filled with trials and tribulations largely of our own making -- some nearly suicidal -- despite various scientific breakthroughs. A cautionary tale. But it’s most important to know where we’re going and to have confidence in humanity’s destiny as envisioned by Townsend Brown and other mystics. The difference with TTB is that he brings science into it, as was also done long ago. I felt that this was the central point in the long talk I was honored to have with him. Now, almost thirty years later, we are nearing or at a major surge point in the fulfillment of humanity’s higher destiny here on earth. It is cyclically ordained for sometime in the 2020’s, so it seems, but we can influence an earlier outcome. 2012 has become a focal point of sorts. That’s up to us. How we fit the new paradigm will also be up to us. We’re come through some perilous times (as is true in any important initiation). We’ve always had help available along this rocky road from friends in high places. This is wonderful reinforcement -- and hopefully a morale booster -- right from your father’s mind and pen.

Thank you, Linda, for all you do to keep his living spirit truly alive for us to appreciate and continue to learn from.

As ever, envisioning a Brown-Green future,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Sprouting

Post by Griffin »

An influx of the Omniplasma Continuum (AKA Qi) can do wonders for sprouting seeds.

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Griffin,
Talking of an influx of the STUFF, don't overlook the gold lined chambers in churchs where the wine is kept.
I have checked precisely where they are positioned, and keep my wine( crushed SEEDS, the grapes) in a similer spot.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Sobering, but...

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

That's a sobering thought -- but intoxicating at the same time. Well, "spirits" you know.

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Sufi wine

Post by Griffin »

Sounds more like Sufi "wine" -- a good vintage deserves gold lining, just like this story has a silver lining.

Griffin