Time Travel Evidence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Time Travel Evidence

Post by FM No Static At All »

Paul S. wrote: Sorta depends on the car.

Does it comes with keys to the Cosmic Ferrari?

--PS
It's a Delorean powered by a flux capacitor!
Now let's get back to the future!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Post by Victoria Steele »

Fred and Paul,

On reading your posts and seeing the DeLorean all I could think of was a lyric that I think Linda could have very well said to Morgan ..... <g>

"You have a fancy ride, but baby I'm the one that has the key."

Sherl Crowe, " Soak up the Sun."

Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
Glad you asked:
John 1:1-14 wrote:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: The same was in the beginning with God.
and so forth.......
So based upon John's account (and others in the Bible), we see that Christ is the Word in the flesh and all things were made by him. It is not mythical but very mystical. Now how can someone born 2000 years ago created the Universe? Well, I'm not God so I don't understand it as He does but Christ was around long before 2000 years ago.

So it may be a myth in your book but it is faith for others.

MagicBill
I have written three responses to this and I keep deleting.

I just don't wish to kick a puppy dog, there is no fun in it.

Mikado

***edited to reduce size***
Last edited by Mikado14 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Enough

Post by Paul S. »

htmagic wrote:
John 1:1-14 wrote:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: The same was in the beginning with God.
...So it may be a myth in your book but it is faith for others.
etc. etc., ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

So now, in front of God and everybody, I am going to ask you: please do not use this space to espouse you personal religious doctrines.

Even if you don't think that's what you're doing.

There are plenty of places on the Internet to engage in theological debates.

This isn't one of them.

'Nuf said?

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Paul,

I make no apologies for my faith. I was merely responding to Mikado's question on how one that created the Universe was born about 2000 years ago. And I provided a Biblical source for my answer. Next time, I will use PM and respond that way but I figured if Mikado asked the question, I'd answer it. And I do not apologize for doing so. I also figured if he asked the question,others may wonder what I might say. Well, now you know my thoughts on the GREAT IAM. I've seen larger posts that the answer I provided.

Now I would like to discuss the Stargate movie I saw last night, Stargate: Continuum. If you haven't seen it yet, take a look at it. For it brings up a paradox situation. What if your grandfather never existed as a result of going back in time and changing the timeline of history? That is kind of the gist of the movie but it is interesting in the end results and the alternate reality. The Stargate crew has examined alternate realities before but this is quite interesting.

Check out the trailer at:
http://www.gateworld.net/video/newsandf ... 4002.shtml

Then after you see the movie we can compare notes. The Stargate operates by opening up a wormhole. It takes energy to do this and supposedly the ring is a gateway to other worlds. The Ancients built the Stargate system so they could hop around from planet to planet, connected by wormholes with a gate at each end. Now the ring itself is like a large superconductor that is supposedly able to extract energy from the environment once initiated.

Now don't some people theorize that Stonehenge was a gate into alternate worlds? And other places like it also reportedly exist.

Waffling away to work...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

I am not your pulpit

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado wrote:
Magic wrote:I find it very discomforting that someone would believe that a man born about 2,000 years ago created the universe. Your right, I find it very much to be "mythical BS" and in no way "mystical BS". I had heard that he was the "son of god". It appears that I have learned something new to the Christ mythos.

Mikado
I was merely responding to Mikado's question
I see no question mark in my statement. I made no interrogatory. How dare you use my statement as an excuse to climb your pulpit.

htmagic wrote:Next time, I will use PM and respond that way but I figured if Mikado asked the question, I'd answer it.
Thanks for the heads up, I won't be answering or reading any further PM's from you out of fear of being preached to.
htmagic wrote:I also figured if he asked the question,others may wonder what I might say..
There you go again. Let me help you...see this ? , it is called a question mark and denotes an interrogatory. I never used it for I knew exactly where it would end up, just as it has.

htmagic wrote:I make no apologies for my faith.
That statement in and of itself shows your faith has a chink in it. If your faith was strong there would be no need for it.
Mikado wrote:I have written three responses to this and I keep deleting.

I just don't wish to kick a puppy dog, there is no fun in it.
I left your previous post alone as I said but since you have had TWO posts to preach, I feel that I am entitled to at least respond to them in ONE post.

I am now going to shut the hell up before I really regret my actions. I hate to be preached to when I never asked for it. If you were standing in front of me I would "merely" turn and walk. However, one thing that I find curious, it seems that Born Agains and other Christians rely on faith and the word of someone else, they tout the "good book" that has been rewritten more times than George Lucas rewrote his first draft of Star Wars.

Paul, delete this all if you so choose or just wipe it away with a bit of Charmin', for that is what all this is.

Walking away now,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Time travellers from the future 'could be here in weeks'
Physicists around the world are excitedly awaiting the start up of the £4.65 billion Large Hadron Collider, LHC - the most powerful atom-smasher ever built - which is supposed to shed new light on the particles and forces at work in the cosmos and reproduce conditions that date to near the Big Bang of creation.

Prof Irina Aref'eva and Dr Igor Volovich, mathematical physicists at the Steklov Mathematical Institute in Moscow believe that the vast experiment at CERN, the European particle physics centre near Geneva in Switzerland, may turn out to be the world's first time machine, reports New Scientist.
Read the full article at:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.j ... ime106.xml

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

A white hole...a white rabbit hole???

a white hole -- which ejects rather than absorbs matter

Wouldn't that be evidence of time travel. Maybe there is a corresponding black hole elsewhen? Black holes do, at leat to accepted theory, radically bend space and time to the point that even light can't escape.
Except for Hawking radiation, if proven. Where doe the matter and energy go? Would not bending time and space suggest the possibility of time travel?

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008 ... -make.html

"We actually made pairs of black-hole white-hole horizons (80 million per second). They exist only as long as our light pulses propagate through the fibre (about 10 nanoseconds) and they act only on light. In other words, they are completely harmless."

Next up for the researchers: seeing whether, as Stephen Hawking predicted, a white hole -- which ejects rather than absorbs matter -- is no different than a black hole when quantum mechanics are accounted for.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

And...in the quantum probability ocean all possibilities exist.
All possible futures and pasts.
skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

Black-White White-Black

Post by Griffin »

Great link, Skyfish -- swimming right along below and above.

We might see the Black Holes - White Holes as interconnected sets and therefore identical in terms of complementarity though not in function.

Interesting how the Yin-Yang symbol is the same. From the deep Chinese perspective, they’re never really separate in nature. And, at a certain extreme point, Yin may switch to Yang and vice versa -- so it's been claimed. It happens much faster at the quantum level, imo and experience. Sort of deja vuish again too -- something coming to mind about deep sea trenches and sea mounts.

What goes up must come down, what goes down must come up.

As ever, musing along with the tumbling tumble deeds,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Natural Recycler

Post by Griffin »

Nature is a natural recycler.

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

OK...maybe not evidence, but an interesting story.

Tesla, on contact with the resonating electromagnetic charge, found himself outside his time-frame reference. He reported that he could see the immediate past - present and future, all at once

A repeat of this very incident would occur years later during the Philadelphia Experiment.

http://uforeview.tripod.com/teslatime/t ... ravel.html

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Skyfish,

I remember reading some of the things churned out by this " Cammander X". Its frustrating for me because this person hides very effectively behind this nom de plume and who knows who the heck he is.

The one thing that I have always appreciated about Pauls storyline is that he draws from people who can step forward a little to help him out. And he himself is a public enough figure so that you can ask him questions and even gnaw a little on him if you want <g>. Not so with these characters such as " Cmommander X". That person writes all of this " stuff" and how do we know how valuable it is if he is not willing to stand behind his words?

I can understand Morgan and Mr. Twigsnapper demanding their absolute privacy .. but at the same time I think that they have proven their ability to point Paul in appropriate directions. Linda probably wishes that she had the same sort of privacy but without her intimate insights what would this story really be?

The main source of the information Paul draws on I think comes from Linda and all of the hard material that she has brought to Pauls attention. Then there is the really tough research that he has done to verify all that he has been told. Shoeleather express is always more valuable than simply taking someones word for something. I have actually tried to catch Paul up in a mis statement or inaccuracy and so far the only time that happens is when the original information comes from a flawed source anyway . Given that standard you can see why this " Commander X" just gets to me.

Anybody know who he actually is and how he comes to know all of this information and opinion? MarkC
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Anybody lose a watch?

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_31 ... s.quirkies

Local experts say they are confused as they believe the tomb had been undisturbed since it was created during the Ming dynasty 400 years ago.

skyfish