Gravity and Spin

It seems there are quite a few visitors who have their own ideas about one of the great mysteries of our universe, Gravity. Here's a place where all the budding Einstein's among us can wax eloquent on the subject.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Gravity and Spin - LHC Meltdown

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

Looks like the economy is not the only thing experiencing a meltdown...
http://press.web.cern.ch/press/PressRel ... 0.08E.html
http://press.web.cern.ch/press/PressReleases/Releases2008/PR09.08E.html wrote:
Incident in LHC sector 3-4

Geneva, 20 September 2008. During commissioning (without beam) of the final LHC sector (sector 3-4) at high current for operation at 5 TeV, an incident occurred at mid-day on Friday 19 September resulting in a large helium leak into the tunnel. Preliminary investigations indicate that the most likely cause of the problem was a faulty electrical connection between two magnets, which probably melted at high current leading to mechanical failure. CERN ’s strict safety regulations ensured that at no time was there any risk to people.
So this Higgs particle may still remain in hiding.
Apparently the "God particle" doesn't want to be found...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Re: Gravity and Spin

Post by Junglelord »

The study of Torsion fields and Magnetic fields will reveal much. The best work on Torsion fields is from the Wilbert Smith group I believe. The best work on Rotating Magnetic Fields is from Tesla, Brown, Thompson. The ability to uncouple from the aether framework is via RMF and Torsion fields. This was done by accident by Hutchinson.

Torsion is coupled through matter at the Proton shell and at this level it becomes a coherent field.
Torsion is coupled and transferred through a magnetic field. This can be seen from holding a magnet near a spinning copper cylinder, and then holding a nonmagnetic bolt near the same spinning cylinder. There is no other path present within the atom to transfer nuclear torsion but the Protons magnetic field. It is present in all matter and why each element has a unique Nuclear Magnetic Resonance signature.

The Main Torsion center on the atom is the nucleus, and if there were no magnetic coupling between the nucleus of atoms then the torsion field would collapse and matter would not be coupled into the local time flow rate, it would disconnect from all outside references. This creates a different possible time sheer effect where a craft my disconnect from gravity and the local torsion field. This can be done by breaking the torsion link at any point.

The most powerful force is the Birkeland Current in Plasma Physics and the Electric Universe View of a Z Pinch Star.
A Birkeland Current is a attraction of two LIKE charges. This is the most powerful force in nature. With this force one can decouple from the outside reference. The Birkeland Current by its very nature seperates Charges and Magnetic Fields. This charge seperation and magnetic field seperation is acessable via Mercury Plasma Vortex Technology. A relativistic Mercury Plasma Vortex is a RMF. This is the technology behind the Flying Triangle. It came from the German Bell. Thats my guess.

If the aether is a quantum 2 spin RMF, then it is the simple solution to all the questions.
One must use a RMF to couple with a RMF. RMF and Resonace is best understood via Tesla and and Inductance by Faraday respectfully. Maxwells Quanternions best understood via Fuller Synergetics. The electron valence shell forms in Platonic Solids. Dr Moon of the Manhatten Project said the valence shell of uranium was a double dodecahedron. Hence the bomb was a dodecahedron. Blaze labs says that the valence shell is composed of platonic solids. This goes right back to Ancient theories on the universe. There is nothing known, that was not known for centuries. Its just not accepted in "modern science" the cult of the big band and gravity only cosmology and the particle zoo and the four force model.

However Cosmology has suggested the universe is a dodecahedron shape. I bet that is right.

One should investigate Feynman and his stance on the number 137, the fine structure constant of the electron.
Hint, hint, hint. APM is the first Aether model to use this important SI unit. Feynman said all of the universe depends on 137. He is correct.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

http://www.aspden.org/
COMMENTARY

Introduction
The primary purpose of CREATION: The Physical Truth is to show how the physical underworld of space determines the value of Planck's constant h, or rather the dimensionless quantity, the fine-structure constant, that incorporates h by linking it with the electron charge e and the factor c which relates the electrostatic and electromagnetic forms of that charge. Its further purpose is then to show how the energetic underworld of space which accounts for that fine-structure constant evaluation has a meson, heavy-electron, feature that allows that underworld to create protons. The proton-electron mass ratio is then derived theoretically and found to be 1836.152. Inevitably, based on consideration of the dynamical balance in the quantum underworld of space as required by the Heisenberg jitter motion and the Principle of Uncertainty, this introduces the action accounting for gravity and so the theory presented discloses how G, the constant of gravitation, is determined.

Such theory was presented by the author in his earlier works and the effort should have been recognized many years ago. Sadly, however, that was not to be, because (one must presume) the analysis was based on recognizing the need to revive belief in an aether medium. Most physicists accept the Einstein doctrine that merely seeks to relate by mathematical formulation what we can see and measure in the universe to which we belong. However, the modern physicist is baffled when it comes to explaining the energy source from which the universe was created. Given an aether that is alive with energy and interacts with our atomic world one can answer that problem but it has to be an aether that can account for the null result of the Michelson-Morley experiment in physical terms.

Given such an aether, the problem then is how to overcome other errors in our physical picture of things and construct a power generating system that can replicate our sun's energy source, falsely deemed to be attributable to nuclear fusion of its hydrogen atoms. With this in mind I refer the reader to pages 150-153 of CREATION:The Physical Truth in the chapter entitled Nuclear Fusion. I there state that my theory can explain the magnetic moment of the deuteron and then discuss how the theory explains the relative abundance of protons and deuterons. Where, I ask, in the teaching of physics, is there an explanation of what it is that governs the relative abundance of deuterium and hydrogen atoms? The nuclear fusion of two protons is a very important topic in physics, because, in the context of hot fusion, it is deemed to be the energy source that powers the sun and because, in the context of cold fusion, certain experiments offer promise in the quest for a new pollution-free energy source.
Please visit the web site for more of these commentaries and explanations of aether physics, as Aspden does not receive much discussion in mainstream physics.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

We are so very fortunate that someone can say beyond any shadow of doubt what is correct.

I hate to tell you this Fred, but Apsden is all wrong.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Ah, Mr. Mikado. And just like that, all of Aspden is just wrong? Without explanation or reason, you have determined he is just plain wrong? Unlike some that deify Plank or Lorentz, I am offering a scientist that approach working out "constants" based on good math and judgment. I am not suggesting that he is right and Einstein is wrong. I am offering a possibility that explains a science of aether which has been ignored for most of the "Big Bang" era.

I would not be the first to proclaim Aspden as the next Nobel Laureate in Physics, I do think his work deserves more than cursory glance and brush off.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:Ah, Mr. Mikado. And just like that, all of Aspden is just wrong? Without explanation or reason, you have determined he is just plain wrong? Unlike some that deify Plank or Lorentz, I am offering a scientist that approach working out "constants" based on good math and judgment. I am not suggesting that he is right and Einstein is wrong. I am offering a possibility that explains a science of aether which has been ignored for most of the "Big Bang" era.

I would not be the first to proclaim Aspden as the next Nobel Laureate in Physics, I do think his work deserves more than cursory glance and brush off.
But Mr. FM, I base it only on the declaratory statements posted upon these hallowed pages that are not even open for discussion. Remember Mr. FM, is always better to be talked at then to be talked with.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Okay then Mr. Mikado, let me see if I understand you. I can only present new information if it conforms to the views expressed by the poster of the classic physics that backs the claims made, and in such terms that most of us would begin to experience that light headed, queasy feeling, when dealing with such complex mathematics, but only if we further exclude any notion of Maxwell's unabridged quaternion equations, as they are totally irrelevant when dealing with the genius and simplicity of the Heaviside and Lorentz equations.

Would that further omit the mathematics of tensor transformations as written by Gabriel Kron, while he worked for General Electric in Pennsy? Because although that stuff is based on matrices, it would be way too complex and irrelevant when dealing with such practical issues such as powering the planet.

I've got to stop these late night ice cream binges!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Hello Fred,

"Would that further omit the mathematics of tensor transformations as written by Gabriel Kron, while he worked for General Electric in Pennsy?

Might I ask? Where in Pennsy? What year? twigsnapper
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mr. Twigsnapper,
The books were published in 1939, during the time when Kron was working with GE. I am not sure which GE facility that would be, but I would bet it's Philadelphia area.

FM
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

If I am remembering correctly while at GE, Gabriel Kron used Einstein’s unified field theory to resolve a missing energy issue in an electric generator. At that time hardly anyone understood the unified field theory. I don’t think that Einstein’s unified field theory was available in any language except German until recently, which made things all the more difficult.

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Not Philadelphia

Post by Mikado14 »

The Father of Negative Resistance...wasn't his "stuff" born secret?

I believe when he finally did get hired by GE it was in Schenectady.

Could be wrong.

Mikado
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

His negative resistor was truly negative resistance. They were able to disconnect the power supply and the negative resistor would power the circuit. This is not to be confused with the negative resistance curve sometimes associated with a tunnel diode which is not truly negative resistance but just a change in direction of a normal resistance slope where a power supply would still be required.

GV
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

http://cortez.gnn.tv/blogs/3571/Gabriel_Kron_and_the_Negative_Resistor wrote: At the time of his death, Gabriel Kron was arguably the greatest non-linear scientist ever produced by the United States.

It appears that the availability of this Heaviside energy component surrounding any portion of the circuit may be the long sought secret to Gabriel Kron’s “open path” that enabled him to produce a true negative resistor in the 1930s, as the chief scientist for General Electric on the U.S. Navy contract for the Network Analyzer at Stanford University. Kron was never permitted to release how he made his negative resistor, but did state that, when placed in the Network Analyzer, the generator could be disconnected because the negative resistor would power the circuit. Since a negative resistor converges surrounding energy and diverges it into the circuit, it appears that Kron’s negative resistor gathered energy from the Heaviside component of energy flow as an “open path” flow of energy — connecting together the local vicinities of any two separated circuit components — that had been discarded by previous electrodynamicists following Lorentz. Hence Kron referred to it as the “open path.” Particularly see Gabriel Kron, “The frustrating search for a geometrical model of electrodynamic networks,” circa 1962. We quote: “...the missing concept of “open-paths” (the dual of “closed-paths”) was discovered, in which currents could be made to flow in branches that lie between any set of two nodes. (Previously — following Maxwell — engineers tied all of their open-paths to a single datum point, the ‘ground’). That discovery of open-paths established a second rectangular transformation matrix… which created ‘lamellar’ currents…” “A network with the simultaneous presence of both closed and open paths was the answer to the author’s years-long search.”

A true negative resistor appears to have been developed by the renowned Gabriel Kron, who was never permitted to reveal its construction or specifically reveal its development. For an oblique statement of his negative resistor success, see Gabriel Kron, “Numerical solution of ordinary and partial differential equations by means of equivalent circuits,” Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 16, Mar. 1945a, p. 173. Quoting: “When only positive and negative real numbers exist, it is customary to replace a positive resistance by an inductance and a negative resistance by a capacitor (since none or only a few negative resistances exist on practical network analyzers).” Apparently Kron was required to insert the words “none or” in that statement. See also Gabriel Kron, “Electric circuit models of the Schrödinger equation,” Phys. Rev. 67(1-2), Jan. 1 and 15, 1945, p. 39. We quote: “Although negative resistances are available for use with a network analyzer,…”. Here the introductory clause states in rather certain terms that negative resistors were available for use on the network analyzer, and Kron slipped this one through the censors. It may be of interest that Kron was a mentor of Sweet, who was his protégé. Sweet worked for the same company, but not on the Network Analyzer project. However, he almost certainly knew the secret of Kron’s “open path” discovery and his negative resistor.
That's for you Mr. Vizza, and Mr. Mikado, The books that I found of Kron's at the OSU (Oregon State University) library were published in Philly. I'll see if I can get the name of the publisher for you, if that will support his whereabouts during the years he worked with GE.
http://home.earthlink.net/~lenyr/ntype-nr.htm wrote: Negative Resistance Oscillator with Homemade Tunnel Diode.
By Nyle Steiner K7NS May 9. 2002
Updated March 2003

I have found that it is easy to make an N type negative resistance device, similar to a tunnel diode, by lightly touching a piece of #28 galvanized steel wire against a piece of aluminum. This project may not be very practical but I find it to be a very exciting experience. When I first heard about tunnel diodes many years ago, they seemed to me, to be one of the most exotic devices on earth. It was very exciting to discover that I could easily make at home, at least in very crude form, an actual working device that is similar.
Now isn't this interesting?
Last edited by FM No Static At All on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:That's for you Mr. Vizza, and Mr. Mikado, The books that I found of Kron's at the OSU (Oregon State University) library were published in Philly. I'll see if I can get the name of the publisher for you, if that will support his whereabouts during the years he worked with GE.
Thank You Mr. FM, I sincerely appreciate it.

Mikado
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Structure and Function cannot be seperated.
All of Physics ignores the fine structure constant.
At their own peril according to Feynman.
APM fully integrates 137, PHI, Pi, e
Without a quantum structure, how can you fully explain the function?
Quantum Confinement is only understood via Sacred Geometry.
Amazing!

This might help. Spin of Space! 720, not 360!
http://treeincarnation.com/articles/Spin-of-Space.htm
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.