Gravity and Spin

It seems there are quite a few visitors who have their own ideas about one of the great mysteries of our universe, Gravity. Here's a place where all the budding Einstein's among us can wax eloquent on the subject.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Gravity and Spin

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mr. Vince White has put it so eloquently, that I find it difficult to add to it. As Ms. Brown has stated in reference to Mr. Junglelord's comments and his attitude towards others, this is a primary reason why technology that can be of such benevolence, is kept locked away from public sight.

It's both the destructive and greedy agendas of those that would exploit technology to their own advantage while the rest of humanity is left to suffer and remain exploited by the "powers that be" in the world. Tesla fans usually point to the greed of J. P. Morgan as the culprit for suppression of Tesla innovations in power generation and distribution. Just as many of us feel that TCG and government do their parts to suppress the achievements of Dr. Brown, we are as much accountable for this continuation of that suppression. How old were you when you finally got Dad to hand you the keys to the family car? What demonstration of responsibility was necessary before you got to drive Dad's car?

So for the sake of argument, let's suppose that we can utilize hidden science to create an energy paradigm that requires no fuels to burn, and can run the world on "free" energy. Would that mean that everything with energy adjusted costs would drop in price? I don't feel that would happen, not because it isn't possible, but because the mindset of those responsible for fiscal accountability to shareholders will find other reasons to maintain inflated profits.

Further, lets go to medical science and postulate that a cure for diseases has been discovered and has been suppressed. So we have science that can cure all disease, and yet it cannot be made available because it would have such a negative impact on the health care industry. Again, the benefits are suppressed because a major economic factor would be adversely affected.

If you want to know anything about the real operations of the world, follow the money. If you want to know how the US auto industry can be in such dire straits, follow the money. If you want to know why our government(s) side with the big corporations and not the "little people" just follow the money. In a world where profit is the motivation, scarcity is the tool that creates the profits. Divert corn from food to bio-fuel and the price of corn inflates. It used to be that people would pay others to remove waste products like used oil from vehicles or deep fryers. Now, they want you to pay them for the recyclables.

If we are to create a new paradigm, we have to create an economy that is not based on greed. Difficult, yes. Certainly possible when people rise above such pettiness, and embrace love as the motivation instead. Just the opinions that I have developed and learned through experience.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Ignoramous reply

Post by Mikado14 »

I admit openly to the forum that I was wrong.

He is an Arrogant Pompous Ass.

2,239 minutes.

Who picked 2,239 minutes in the pool?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Ignoramous reply

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mikado14 wrote:I admit openly to the forum that I was wrong.

He is an Arrogant Pompous Ass.

2,239 minutes.

Who picked 2,239 minutes in the pool?

Mikado
I do believe the term is APM. Arrogant Pompous Moron. Is that a particle?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/