The Second Draft

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Radomir
Senior Cadet

heh

Post by Radomir »

Damn Boy, you should be writing legal documents.

Mikado
Sorry, English-major disease.

However, the very LAST THING on the planet I would ever want to be, a lawyer. Reasons not relevant here...

R.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Reporting Live

Post by greggvizza »

Don’t overlook the fact that the early Paul, with less knowledge, is also writing to readers with the same lack of knowledge, and the readers advance right along with the author. This creates a connected sort of feeling, like we are all investigating this together. It seemed like the investigation was live.

If you were to go back to the chapter where you first went to the library in Granville Ohio with all of your present knowledge, and the librarian gave you those lines, it just wouldn’t be the same. Without your present knowledge, you get the feeling of uncertainty, of whether you should believe her or not. The suspense. The later more knowledgeable Paul would have known for sure, diminishing the suspense. That frustrated confused feeling is somehow motivating. Like a wet cat, there is no way we are going to be able to just sit there and remain in that state.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

growing into the job

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Well stated Gregg. I love that wet cat image!

Paul did grow into the job and I think you are right. Something just may be lost if he goes back and responds to things with his more mature eyes rather than the eyes that he had at the time. There was the uncertainty and that caused tension and suspense and was valuable. So I am with you there. Paul is going to have to be careful how he does this because there is much magic here that might just burn away like fog in the sunshine.

I'm still finding these wonderful gems of wisdom which have "bubbled" to the surface on this forum. Kevin ... your description of gravity was one of the best. Do you remember it?

"kevin.b wrote:
The gap between the earth and the ionosphere is a capacitor, if you alter locally this, you will alter the ability of the capacitor.

The earth is positive, the ionosphere and above negative, the negative chases to the positive, hence we have a net downward push called gravity."

And considering that we have had a major discussion just recently about Cesium seeding in the ionosphere ...... maybe the above is something we should look at again carefully.

viewtopic.php?p=10665#10665 Elizabeth
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

In response to
"kevin.b"
The gap between the earth and the ionosphere is a capacitor, if you alter locally this, you will alter the ability of the capacitor. The earth is positive, the ionosphere and above negative, the negative chases to the positive, hence we have a net downward push called gravity."
Based on what Dr. Brown and others including Tesla, The Earth is a negative charge potential whereas the atmosphere is positively charged hence the ionosphere which accumulates the positively charged electromagnetic energy that radiates from the sun. NASA and Japan have both confirmed the fact that there is a 650,000 amperes/cm3 per second, more than sufficient to supply the world's energy requirements. Tesla further demonstrated with his Wardencliffe Towers in Colorado and New York that he could capture and transmit that energy anywhere on Earth.

Recently research at MIT reproduced a similar concept where they were able to transmit electric energy without wires to light a 70 Watt incandescent bulb, and there were no adverse reactions with any electronic equipment in the vicinity of the transmitter or receiver.

Dr. Brown wrote that while the Earth is negatively charged relative to the Sun, The Moon is negatively charged in relationship to the Earth which makes the Earth positive to The Moon. But keep in mind that is potential charges relative to the mass of another body.

Speculation: Considering the postulations and theories of Brown, Tesla, et. al. it would seem that electromagnetic energy is produced within a star, and that the star itself was created by these very same electromagnetic forces that constitutes the quantum background, which contrary to classical science is not a vacuum.

While many physicists have described gravity, none have shown exactly how gravity is created and by what means. Dr. Aspden on the other hand along with D. M. Eagles has shown how gravity is the result of the "aether" providing the equilibrium to conserve energy and provide the opposing net charge that attracts particles of a structure by creating gravitons and supergravritons to bond atoms.

Read Dr. Aspdens Essay Number 3 "What is a Supergraviton " at
http://www.energyscience.org.uk/essays/ese03.htm

I am still convinced that the energy of thought plays a a primary role in understanding the physics of the universe and how energy is condensed into mass. Dark matter and dark energy belongs in the science of the Dark Ages, not in a World of Enlightenment. We live in a universe that pulses with energy, electromagnetic energy at that, and when all is said and done, and all the ovations and backslappers take their seats, it will become clear that frequency is key to unlocking that energy for utility applications.

Since I am so far out on the limb here anyway, I will take this one step further and postulate that the strong and weak nuclear forces as well as gravity can all be unified under electromagnetism when one considers the fluidic yet rigid nature of th aether and its role in creation of protons, and providing the "invisible" structure of all matter.

You may be right
I may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic your looking for!

-Billy Joel

Fred
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Fm,
We almost posted almost the same reply at the same time.
The positive to negative relationship between mass is far more complicated that i posted, but I think we were just thinking the same things at the same time,
brilliant.
kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

I am reminded of the James Redfield series The Celestine Prophecy and the syncronicities he wrote about. It is also in line with the book and video The Secret And the movie What The Bleep Do We Know which also tells of those "chance" experiences that just happen at to right time.

We gathered here to read a biography of a little known but important physicist in the annals of scientific advancement. We are staying here because of the energies that attract us and motivate us to seek more.

Although we each possess our own personal purposes and motivations, it seems evident that we also share a common purpose and goal. I personally want to change the world in a positive way by spreading love and sharing my experiences with everyone. It is my intent to maintain my focus in ending the energy "problem" by showing that there is a free and abundant source that does not require the destruction of matter in order to produce it.

It is my intent to show how this information has been available to use for millennia and yet we ignore the evidence that is hidden in plain sight. Dr. Brown is one of many scientists who discovered the amazing production of energy and matter from the "cosmos" and he named it and described it as best as he could to a bewildered audience. Moray, Tesla, Reich, and others have demonstrating the remarkable power of creation, hidden within the quantum fabric of all of space.

There are as many theories to explain this quantum underworld as there are debunkers of UFOs and extraterrestrials, and yet none will see the uniformity of structure that provides the impetus of creation of matter. And it is absolutely beyond me how with all of the evidence and anomalies that show a cosmic background that is pulsating with enormous electromagnetic potential, that physics still wants to build on theories whose mathematical formulae must be constantly reworked to fit with new data as it becomes available.

As I have followed the process of Paul's work and had the wonderful opportunity to share his work with al of you great people, it occurred to me that this is no accident, and that the "coincidences" and "Wow!" moments we all are having is indicative of the "higher calling" each of us must feel. It's why we can discuss and debate without the usual blog flaming or side talking about American Idol or Dancing With The Stars. (Well, at least I am not aware of it here)

What was that quote about insanity? Defined as something we do repeatedly the same way yet expect different results each time we do it.
If it didn't work before, and after repeated attempts it still doesn't work, then why will we keep doing it?

Big Bang?
Look here brother, who you jivin' with that cosmic debris? - F. Zappa

Fred
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

cosmic " stuff"

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Paul has a special thread that he has not actually opened yet but it was to be an area where we could discuss how this " stuff" of cosmic conciousness was interacting with us and with the progress of this book. I know that it may seem a very way out thing to be talking about but its not actually and even without that special thread I can see already that " conciousness" is making itself known more and more.

I suggest that we just watch what happens here. Grady just said that a " rifle is just a stick without ammunition" and though I am a little uncomfortable using such a warlike thought it might have a bearing here. Maybe you could have said ..... a plow is just an arrangement of wood and metal without the mule ...... or ...... well, you get my point here.

This book is just a ..... vessel ..... it was made to draw the fluid of this so called cosmic conciousness to it .... for things that need to be done for the future. So .... its almost as if this becomes the watering can for seeds that are just waiting for that nourishment and encouragement ..... everything is connected to everything else and somehow timed one to the other. Paul just finished the vessel to hold the water .... which is now inbound ... after that it will have to be poured out ... hopefully where the fluid will count ... and then I guess we will see if things sprout .... or not.

I don't know about the rest of you but this has been one hell of a show for me. Elizabeth
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Something that I wrote when I wore a younger man's clothes...

As I embarked on this adventurous course
I ventured upon an uncanny force
I investigated to learn of its source
That's when I saw the horse

With mane and tail equally bright
And feet a swift as the speed of light
Muscles rippling with a show of might
And suddenly aloft in flight

Who knows what wonders go
Uncovered as yet by all we know
But once revealed it will show
A treasure within as light all aglow

While many have searched to no avail
There has been a man who did not fail
He searched and found the holy grail
As sure as the wind that filled his sail

Many have claimed the crown
None have it and they frown
Yet one man did have it down
One Thomas Townsend Brown

By Fred Marsico
© 1989 – Philadelphia, PA
In memory of a great hero of America and Physics itself - The great Thomas Townsend Brown

Little did I know (ha!) of the connection between Brown and horses.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

FM No Static At All wrote:In response to

Based on what Dr. Brown and others including Tesla, The Earth is a negative charge potential whereas the atmosphere is positively charged hence the ionosphere which accumulates the positively charged electromagnetic energy that radiates from the sun. NASA and Japan have both confirmed the fact that there is a 650,000 amperes/cm3 per second, more than sufficient to supply the world's energy requirements. Tesla further demonstrated with his Wardencliffe Towers in Colorado and New York that he could capture and transmit that energy anywhere on Earth.

Fred
Fred, what's the reference for 650,000 amperes/cm3? I m not in depsite, I read this a few years ago in Scientific American. The whole concept of an energy density in both the ionosphere, and in space is most important.

I would also like to add that the book has been an incredible journey and experience and I am very grateful I was able to hitch a ride.

Paul
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Langley wrote:
Fred, what's the reference for 650,000 amperes/cm3? I m not in depsite, I read this a few years ago in Scientific American. The whole concept of an energy density in both the ionosphere, and in space is most important.

I would also like to add that the book has been an incredible journey and experience and I am very grateful I was able to hitch a ride.

Paul
I do believe it was either USA Today news or Space.com that had the article referring to a joint effort with NASA and Japan. Both have probes around the Sun now and have been working on 3D modeling to determine energy forces. In that article someone (I believe a NASA scientist) described what they found as spirals of electromagnetic energy that were braided "like a hemp rope" emanated from the sun and "collecting" in the Earth's northern polar area. They went on to explain how this was the cause for the Aurora Borealis and it also measured electrical potentials exceeding 2 million volts and over 650K amps/cm3 (cubic centimeters or cubic meters, I don't quite remember now, and I have some other math problem to work out so I cannot afford the time to get the article now).
I was writing on an alternative energy forum about it when someone else posted a message and cited this article as to why the Russians want to stake claims at the north pole. They don't want the oil, they want control of vast electrical supply. Further this author speculates, they will figure out (if they haven't yet) how to utilize this power and sell it to the world, making them the controlling power of power.

I'll have to find that article again, I don't have the URL handy.

Fred
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Thanks KB,
Although that is close, it does not indicate the energy measured which as I had posted which is quite enormous. Moray and Tesla both used antennae and tuned circuits to tap "cosmic energy". Some debunkers claimed they were merely tapping into the energy of the power lines, although both demonstrated this "phenomena" tens of miles from the nearest power plant or lines.

Even if the debunkers are right and they were tapping the electric from the grid, it was wasted energy that would have been paid for in fuel and rates to the consumer anyway. But we know that it's not, and that there is another energy source, the one that creates the protons.

FM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote: Even if the debunkers are right and they were tapping the electric from the grid, it was wasted energy that would have been paid for in fuel and rates to the consumer anyway. But we know that it's not, and that there is another energy source, the one that creates the protons.

FM
Who is "we" and "what" is it that it is not? or is this between kevin and you, for if it is, I apologize for my intrusion.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

I ask too

Post by Linda Brown »

FM,

I find your posts fascinating but I ask the same questions as Mikado .. how can you state what you have said here with such certainty? I am not questioning what might be a really valid point,but is there more to back it up? And I ask too..... who is "WE?"

Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

the way the story is revealed

Post by Linda Brown »

Paul,

You said

"The nature of this story is contained not only in the primary narrative, but in the WAY that narrative was revealed: the fits and starts, the dead ends and cul-de-sacs, the the leads that spun off into thin air, etc. More importantly, the relationships that I formed along the way: with Linda, with Morgan and "Boston," and even to some extent with you all here, I think are an important component of what makes the whole thing breathe."

Its not only the nature of your story but a reflection of the nature of things that you asked to be revealed to you. Remember your words in one of your first letters to me? Things " breathe" because they are a reflection in that mirror.... an answer to a question you would not have asked ... if you had not already seen it.

(And he is thinking right now ......... there she goes again) <g> Linda