10,000 YEARS BC

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

10,000 YEARS BC

Post by Victoria Steele »

Obviously folks, I have just seen the current movie out with that title.
And I loved it and wanted to talk about it.
So even though Paul may wince at the idea of having his forum " grow" even more. Here it is.

First of all. I had heard some critics saying that the special effects were wonderful ( and they ARE) but that historically everything was all screwed up. And I have to say right here and now that I did not find that to be the case at all! In fact I found it to be an amazing account of how things may have actually been. We get so caught up in what we THINK happened, buying into inaccurate renditions of what our so called " Experts" have told us that we discount stories such as these. I found much of it to be totally believeable.

And there are wonderful lines. ( Not many, surely but what are you expecting? Shakespeare?) the best was " I am older than I look" which was the only acceptable answer in the situation our hero was in. I actually thought of Morgan when he said that. Actually I thought of Morgan and Linda alot. You will see what I mean when you see the show.

And the horses, Mr. Twigsnapper. Whoever was in charge of the horses for this movie chose small spanish/moorish style horses and I know that you would have approved. Their riders were slave traders and resembled the Tauregs... gear, even the " slave capturing forked lances " were well thought out. Sometimes we forget when we get so wound up in our own version of slavery that capturing people and putting them in chains and then selling them to others was an ancient and ongoing business.

And our heros use of the white spear ... made of bone and decorated ... with lined inscriptions. I couldn't help thinking of Morgans thumpstick, especially when the characters who resembled Tibetans showed up....

And the best scene when you look for a new experience is them running to the top of a dune to see these .... red birds they have been told.... which take people away....... and find that they are ships on the river( with red sails) . I found the whole thing almost as much of a shock because I was expecting some sort of fantasy big bird but we were treated within our scope of knowledge at the time so the ships were a surprise to me too. Just as it would have been to those people.

And Flow. You are going to love this movie. Please see it soon. Note the lapis necklaces, the reference to " People from the sea." all kinds of good stuff that we have already talked about. And of course the old woman who " sees" what is happening.

And of course a good swipe at understanding who are Gods .....

My two enthusiastic movie goer dimes. Anybody else? You don't have to agree with me. I am proably too far away to chew on you! Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Victoria steele,
If you go to video.google.com, there are trailors for that film, I just did and can't get the link to work, what I noticed was this video was No1, which is interesting.
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 2096107936
Its sort of the opposite to your 10,000 bc film, but if you imagine going through a spiral and popping out in the opposite direction, you may be at the start point of where you end up?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

I noticed things too

Post by twigsnapper »

I noticed things too about that film that were interesting.

Its the Heros Journey of course, retold. BUT

Note that the entire action, ( following the heros actions )are predicated on his need and desire to be with the object of his love, this girl with blue eyes. Crossing deserts, doesn't matter . fighting in a sogging jungle, doesn't matter, coming face to face with fears that are real and maybe imaginary. Doesn't matter. He just wants to be in one place with one person at one time. Everything that happens in his life is a result of that. He is perhaps the most purely driven of any hero I have seen. He doesn't really even want the white spear.

And of course the others who are watching and fortelling the future note his contributions to the action but it is the girl with the blue eyes that is the main seed of change.

The priests saw the mark on her hand that had been foretold to them .... but that would not have been there if she had lost her courage and dropped the gift that she was carrying too soon.

Its all linked. And of course makes for an interesting story. And yes, the horses were a good choice Victoria. I did appreciate them. twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
You with your windup clockwork computer, may not be able to watch the link I posted on this thread?
It's David Wilcock, at the Hilton, in L A.
He describes a man who supplies him with information about black ops, as a large biker type.
The man assumes the name Daniel after Daniel in stargate.
Daniel tells of his chair, a large chair that he can travel in time with.
Have you ever contacted Wilcock?
http://www.divinecosmos.com/
Just a hobbit hunch.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

divine cosmos

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Tell me more about this Daniel if you can Kevin. What did Wilcock say about him again? Sorry I am blind to what you sent but thats sort of the way of things around here. I have never contacted the man. Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Big Biker dude

Post by Victoria Steele »

Yeah, tell me more about this " Big Biker Dude"

Reminds me of something that grinder said about being brought a " folded flag" which has a really special meaning I am sure now that we know more of the story. The guy he described as " tall" and he and his partner arrived on motorcycles I think he said and this was San Francisco? but I don't know the year so I guess I have to pay more attention to Wilcocks ideas on big chairs and Biker Dudes"? Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
I have heard Wilcock mention Daniel in the past, but when he mentioned meeting this big biker type, with a beard in New York one night in a fast food restaurant when Wilcock was layed up there I think because of bad weather.
Wilcock says for some reason he had taken a book on Montauk with him , and this man he now calls daniel suddenly started talking to him about the book, wilcock told him he didn't believe about montauk, they ended up talking all night.
Wilcock describes the chair, and that daniel used it to intensify his physic abilities, he was a very special one off person, it allowed travel through time, on time waves of twenty year spans.
He alaso describes a sort of elevator, where upon entering, you feel a sort of thump in your stomach, then the doors open, and you are somewhere else.
I will have to watch it again to get those details corerect, but thats the gist of it.
Wilcock says he hasn't heard from Daniel for two years.
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

In the link , you can fast forward the video, go to 59min 45 seconds, thats where wilcock starts talking about daniel.
It was a Dennys fast food place they met, Daniel told Wilcock that he had once worked for Preston nicholls, who ever he is, I,m off to find out.

Its a little confusing , because Wilcock goes off about the illumunati, then back to daniel.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,

Fond this Preston Nicols, immeadiately found something called the Delta T antennae, a WOODEN THING WITH WIRES, pump it up and a portal appears?
Something is a speaking to me.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

watch for the scent

Post by twigsnapper »

Kevin,

Go and look hard but beware that the scent of the red herring does not drag you away into a very deep rabbit hole. Montauk and things related can , as Morgan used to say .... make your eyes roll back in your head.

Beware, beyond here be Dragons.

Of course, I shouldn't ever worry about a Hobbit. <g> twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr Twigsnapper,
Boy am I smiling.
Do I know a grid or do I know a grid.
AM, pyramid dude, tetrahedron dude.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I really like this man,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Everett
http://everythingforever.com/everett.htm
Thrown out with the trash,= class.
kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

UNFORTUNATELY I ERASED THIS POST BEFORE SAVING IT - IT HAS SOMEHOW FALLEN THROUGH THE CRACKS.
Last edited by AM on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Am,
Who's looking, into a looking glass?
I view the invisable, for your eyes only.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7hBhhmLGEA
Can you believe what your eyes detect?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

The Delta-t Antenna was rumored to have been developed at Montauk.

There was nothing wooden about it.

Delta - configuration of the coils in a triangle, also refers to the "change in"

t- represents tensor

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy