10,000 YEARS BC

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
All great Oaks start of as acorns.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... ichols.htm
The name Duncan is used as sitting in the chair?
Again big wooden thing with wires?If it wasn't for this book, that sort of thing would just be missed, I tend to rely on my senses spotting certain things, similer to how google works, it scans until it hits similer, otherwise you become bogged down.
Lower down in this interview it talks of a 1950 hamilin short wave reciever, and that RCA built the chair, I cannot help but pick up (pun ) about a short wave reciever , can I.

kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Ok kevin,

Let me tell you a little bit about me, pay attention for it will be only once and this post will be deleted to hopefully never be seen.

Mikado

This post will be deleted at 10:30 EDT on this date.

I know more than you think and I grow weary of your patronization of me.
Last edited by Mikado14 on Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote: I have travelled in time
Mikado, sorry for grabbing a line from your post that was to be deleted, I tried to respect your desire to remove the post so I didn’t let the auto-quoter quote the whole message.

But I need additional clarification. Did you travel in time in your physical body via an external device, or was the time travel astral projection in nature, that is spirit travel, with no actual technical gear involved?

Thanks

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

''
Last edited by greggvizza on Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,

Why wipe that post?
I am proud of you for posting that, and relieved.
now I don't feel as unsure of myself, as I was experiencing your frustrations, and some colourfull expletives , if you want to thump me when we meet, I'll let you have one free shot.
I have thought about You really hard, I picked up how special you are, but seemed determined to conceal it, where all a bit mad downhere, or we wouldn't be here, you should build your device sir.
I do hope you leave that post, You could have PM'd me if you didn't want to actually let others see, I for one really appreciate your courage.

It's by telling such things , that others may also face their fears.
Thank you.

kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote:
Mikado, sorry for grabbing a line from your post that was to be deleted, I tried to respect your desire to remove the post so I didn’t let the auto-quoter quote the whole message.

But I need to get clarification. Did you travel in time in your physical body via an external device, or was the time travel astral projection in nature, that is spirit travel, with no actual technical gear involved?

Thanks

GV
Gregg , to answer your question would be only to leave a telltale of my original post, wouldn't that be counter to my wishes? You may not like my answers.

Did you travel in time in your physical body via an external device? Depends on your view of time and what it is. The answer is yes and no, remember the Structure of Space.

was the time travel astral projection in nature, that is spirit travel? My spirit is with me wherever I go. The question really should be, "Have you ever travelled in your astral body?" The beauty of the earth from on high can take your breath away, as you know as a pilot.

no actual technical gear involved? Your are thinking dense physical in nature but my answer is as the first. (A question for you, Do you think any device to alter the perception of time will operate under the laws of this plane?)

This forum will not last forever, it has a life that has been said on more than one occasion but remember, all life changes and ends on this plane but it does live on.....would that be a dichotomy or an oxymoron?

I told you that you wouldn't like my answers.

This post will be deleted sometime today.

The only advice I can give is to open you mind and the cacophony of information will overwhelm you.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote:

But I need to get clarification. Did you travel in time in your physical body via an external device, or was the time travel astral projection in nature, that is spirit travel, with no actual technical gear involved?

Thanks

GV
Gregg,

It is not fair to just make a statement that I have without proof. Here it is.

There is a certain individual on this forum that talked of an incident that changed his life. I mentioned something about that incident that was never mentioned.

If they so choose, they may confirm or they may not.

Mikado
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Out of respect for your wishes, I will delete all of my posts concerning this topic. But before I do, more clarification.

I have no problem understanding that you time traveled in your astral body with no technical gear involved. I also have no problem understanding that it may be possible to travel in the physical flesh and blood body, via technical gear. I just wanted to know which way you did it. I am quite comfortable with either or both. Just wanted to know.

GV
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote: Gregg,

There is a certain individual on this forum that talked of an incident that changed his life. I mentioned something about that incident that was never mentioned.

Mikado
I remember that, and I also remember the lack of response.

I just assumed that you were remote viewing, via no gear.

GV
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

If there was a round table

Post by twigsnapper »

If there was a round table

And there were seats to be filled at it

Then it makes sense to put a marker down for one who has been able to share a spot in time with the maker of the table. Proof of your worthiness is a poor phrase but it takes something out of the ordinary to earn a place.

Mikado here was one of the first to be able to demonstrate to me that he knew more of what I experienced when I found that little girl in the pink dress. Actually I had never mentioned the exact scene. EVER. There were things that no one could have known. but he described them accurately.

Now I am a practical man in the midst of all of this and I know that there are others out there as receptive and with the abilities that Mikado has shown. I also know that there are those with a reason to be here and a need to be at that round table. And so it is a process unfolding here.

So as the little girl on the enormous rocking chair said " And thats all I'm going to say about that!" twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: Gregg,

Mikado
I remember that, and I also remember the lack of response.

I just assumed that you were remote viewing, via no gear.

GV

Gregg,

As you probably have noticed, I do not like a mystery, it is a challenge but then some mysteries are better left alone, like enjoying a long skirt on a woman!

A wise person recently told me something that I will share with you and the forum. It, from my perspective, put everything short and sweet.

"Neither past, nor present .. leaves one place. "

I don't believe I could have said it better. May you see the connection and if you do, you will see better what I am trying to say.

Mikado
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Let me know what you want me to do with my posts. Delete them or leave them up?

GV
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

whatever you decide to do

Post by Linda Brown »

Whatever you decide to do here guys, please save your notes ... for the future. Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote:Let me know what you want me to do with my posts. Delete them or leave them up?

GV
Since Mr. Twigsnapper decided to post, I will leave what is up...up. If I didn't this stream of consciousness would make no sense.

Mikado
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
Dissappointed.
And the parts you have left, telling me to pay attention, and then moaning at me again.
Do you boss people about a lot?, get your own way , and expect your own way?
Please sir, stop shouting at me, you have done it on several occasions.
I did pay attention to your origonal post, I will dismiss what is left.
kevin
fibonacci is king