Flying Sauces "Explained" !

The website is all about his life and work; here, let us focus on defining and celebrating his outstanding personal qualities.
adminman

Flying Sauces "Explained" !

Post by adminman »

On April 4, 1952, the Los Angeles Times printed an article entitled "Flying Saucers 'Explained' that describe the experiments T. Townsend Brown was conducting in LA during the early 50s. That article has been reprinted here for your viewing and reading pleasure:

https://www.ttbrown.com/images/LATimes_520804.jpg

Note, this is one of the very few photographs of the apparatus that Brown was experimenting with at the time.

--PS
Last edited by adminman on Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mabus

Fascinating!

Post by Mabus »

My God! I just discovered T. Townsend Briwn last night and now I have solid information about the truth behind UFO's! Thank you for this information. I will put it all to good use.
DrOracle

Re: Fascinating!

Post by DrOracle »

Mabus wrote:My God! I just discovered T. Townsend Briwn last night and now I have solid information about the truth behind UFO's! Thank you for this information. I will put it all to good use.
Hi, Iam from Germany!

The Pictures about the LA Times Report are great!

We discussing it at SETI at Germany (German Lang)
adamsky747

Re: Fascinating!

Post by adamsky747 »

DrOracle wrote:
Mabus wrote:My God! I just discovered T. Townsend Briwn last night and now I have solid information about the truth behind UFO's! Thank you for this information. I will put it all to good use.
Hi, Iam from Germany!

The Pictures about the LA Times Report are great!

We discussing it at SETI at Germany (German Lang)
  • HI I SOW THE UFO LIKE ADAMSKI 1969 .AND EXTRATERRESTRIAL TO VERY CLOSE TO MI 100 FEET. THE HISTORI ADAMSKI IS TRUE.BUT I NEED TO KNOW, THE UFO BROWN ?
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

missing finger?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I guess you guys are turning me into a sleuth, but I have been reading about the fact that Townsend Brown "somehow" lost his finger. That hasn't been covered yet (I get the impression that it is fairly important because it has been brought up and then set aside, so I wait patiently for Paul to get to the part of the story which will tell us all about it.)

Meanwhile I have been spending some time looking over what Paul has written so far and then what others have said on the forum site, and you know, if you take time to do that, where you get all of this information together in one span of time an interesting "feel" starts to emerge.

I have looked carefully at this photo of Townsend Brown next to these two men on a page of the LA Times , and this man is not happy. Not at all happy.

I have studied some of the other pictures already posted of him and I think that I can say that Townsend Browns moods show through his face. He is fairly transparent that way, and there is something terribly sad in this expression. Its as if his entire world has come to an end.

Paul, did you notice this too or is it just me? I don't know the other two but from the body language I would say that he almost looks strangely trapped between the two. Anybody else see that or is that just my imagination? And he is holding his hands together, showing the missing finger on his left hand? am I seeing that right? Mark