Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

but

Post by Linda Brown »

Magic,

I loved everything that you have said here. But you misunderstood. I was not talking about an electric motor. <g> chew on that for awhile, as Morgan might have said! Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Oil=Terrorism

Post by FM No Static At All »

I must say that I do agree wholeheartedly that electric is the only viable alternative "fuel" period. Tesla's design is known and is doable, but as it was also said, there is an oil industry that would not think beyond their stock value and profits and stop you dead, literally. I do like the quietly slipping the technolgy out until it reaches critical mass and we succeed in toppling the monopoly.

I am working on a principle that makes a power supply incredibly efficient. using capacitance and induction to keep electric "bouncing between a pair of capacitors, then maintaining a load that is less than the discharging capacity of the circuit. I saw a school science fair project that accomplished this feat using a "C" or "D" cell, a pair of mica capacitors, a coil and a light bulb as the load. Instead of the battery discharging in a few hours, it lasted a few days.

Tesla's Pace-Arrow utilized an antenna with a black box containing several vacuum tubes protruding for the top. When he installed the tubes, that and turned the switch he had power. The story is that he cruised upstate along the Hudson Parkway reaching speeds above 70 MPH.

The modern Tesla Roadster, while not employing cosmic or aether energy to provide source, does use a very powerful but small (light weight at 70 lbs) electric motor that develops 250HP. Many of Tesla's electric motors produced twice that.

The power industry tells us that solar is not viable nor is wind because both are intermittent. Wind more so as the wind velocity changes are more rapid that sun which while reducing efficiency due to clouds, the suns path is predictable and therefore planning to use other energy sources can be implemented on a regular schedule accordingly, where with wind, they cannot.

So why not combine both and include battery storage? Well batteries they say are more toxic than oil based fuels or natural gas, or even nuclear fission. But I recently saw something about silicon salt batteries that are environmentally safe and last for about thirty years at which time they are recycled as fertilizer. So why are the not using this technology?

Bringing such a technology to market is expensive. My friend has a patented motor design that he refers to as a "positive displacement turbine" but it looks somewhat like a rotary engine. It has three pistons that are like three point stars that spin inside t he cylinder. It originally used poppet type valves but they are the weak link in the design as they cannot keep pace at high revs. I designed a rotating cam valve that can keep up with the revs of the "crankshaft" but retooling the prototype will cost about a quarter million dollars. As soon as I hit the Powerball, I'll give him the money to do it, and I will build my dream vehicle.

It is also why I am seeking federal grants for energy efficient design instead of "free energy" technology. First because its easier to get funding and second it is easier to obtain patents. And a lot the legal costs with patent search and non-disclosure licensing would require additional funding.

My original idea was to develop the aether energy technology that Tesla used on a chip level, with two operating modes. The first would be energy efficient like the power supply I wrote of above. The second mode would be utilizing aether energy or ZPE, or cosmic energy, or whatever other name you prefer. We then would be able to place thousands of these units in service and at some point, switch them all to mode two, and watch all the power companies wonder why they are not selling more energy. That is also why I admire the quietly introduced approach.

My goal is to build a craft that I can fly to the Moon and Mars. It has to be very fast because I am not planning an extended vacation (yet) just a sightseeing tour. Dr. Brown's work plays a large role in my design as does Tesla's. But consciousness is the navigation system, the energy of thought. I think therefore I AM there.

I am not talking about electric motor now either Ms. Brown, and I have been "chewing on that" for quite some time.

Fred
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Forum Convention

Mikado14 wrote: Fred, since you are familiar with the horse set here in southeast Pennsylvania, Back in the 50's thru the 70's, did you ever know a Blacksmith (back then that is what I was raised with) by the name of Jesse Grubb? Or perhaps the Clothier estate in Charlestown?
No my friend, that name doesn't seem familiar to me at the present, but maybe in conversations it may ring a bell. I don't know that I ever was at the Charlestown races, and although I spent a couple of months at Audley Farm in Berryville, I was exercising horses there and didn't make it Charlestown.

I worked at Liberty Bell and then Keystone (Philadelphia Park) and the New Jersey circuit. When I was very young my Dad took us to Delaware Park as that was the only race track that admitted children. I also made a few trips to Dover Downs and of course drove from Garden State Park after morning workouts to Pimlico to watch Secretariat win the Preakness on his way to greatness and the Triple Crown.

Spent some time in Grantville, PA at Penn National and then rode at Waterford Park in West VA. Oh and I worked at the George D. Widener estate breaking yearnings one fall. Hmmm, I'll have to think again now, because a farrier named Biff Campbell came to mind, and now I seem to recall a Jesse something also. Brain drain, as that part of my life seems like a previous incarnation now.

Fred
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I keep waffling about the joecell.
The STUFF makes it work.
It does then what its DNA field wants it to.
Nobody could pinch your car without altering the DNA in the cell.

We are all joecells, we ask STUFF to do work, it does, I am asking STUFF to punch these keys.

Go direct to source.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

I loved everything that you have said here. But you misunderstood. I was not talking about an electric motor. <g> chew on that for awhile, as Morgan might have said! Linda
Linda, OK I will chew on that for awhile. But I'm not firing on all cylinders this morning after staying up half the night on this forum! :wink: If someone tried to milk me today, they just might get cottage cheese! :lol:

I looked at the Joe Cell and other hydrolyzers. I even bought a hydrolyzer! They seem interesting but I've been reluctant to put one on my vehicle because the byproduct is water and I'm concerned what it would do to the valves, pistons, and non-stainless exhaust system. I also wonder what the Brown's gas would do to the lubrication, especially near the rings.

I have a friend that is talking about alcohol fuels and not from corn. He's talking about growing sorghum, then fermenting the mash, similar to what Brazil does with their sugar cane. :idea: They achieved energy independence and turned their poor economy around as well. It was difficult for them to do and it took a lot of work, but they did it. And they are a better nation now as a result.

Fred, I believe what you described was the "Bedini motor". The science fair motor you saw is referred as the Simple Schoolgirl (SSG) motor. John Bedini described the circuit to a schoolgirl and she won first place in a science fair as the motor kept running on a 9-volt battery. The circuit takes advantage of the "kickback" as the magnet sweeps across the coil and takes advantage of Lenz's law through the specially wound bifilar coils.

Well, off to work. Must get me lot's of coffee today...

Later,

MagicBill

P.S. Has anyone else noticed the clock on these computer posts is off? Linda, Twigsnapper, have you all been time traveling again??? :wink:
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

all things considered

Post by Linda Brown »

That phrase just popped into my head. I can remember Dad saying that to me after I had presented him with a group of problems, hoping that he could show me the way to go ... when I heard that " All things considered" I knew that he had thought fairly about each of the paths I had talked about and was getting ready to offer up the solution that HE could see. But he always left those open doors and I don't believe he ever was absolute about his decisions for me. ( You might notice how he responded to my choice of colleges. Basically he was wise enough to trust me to find my way.)

So in that spirit I offer that sentence to our discussion.

" All things considered" ...... and boy ..... that brings up alot. But I really do have the faith that minds that I have seen at work here last night ( pass the coffee, and I don't generally use the stuff) and earlier in this forum ... are going to create such a force of new ideas that MANY of those ideas ( old ideas left unrecognized and New ideas just hot off the inspiration.).. will bubble to the surface as hardware to be used in the future. And as Radomir said recently we really should be open to more than one path. Its such an exciting time!

All I would say to the oil companies is this. Be afraid. Be very afraid. You had better enjoy this period you have going here. I am sure that you are getting those profits while you can get them because you KNOW its going to be a relatively short term situation. And once gone your entire system will devalue. And that goes all the way back to the Saudi oil fields and , yes, the Russians. I would love someday to hear the phrase again " We need your oil as much as we need your sand."

Of course when twigsnapper said that he realized too that I would probably be the only one in the room more interested in their sand! Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

my hunch

Post by Linda Brown »

I have to admit not knowing very much about what has been written about this. What is rumor, what has been taken as fact. Much to do here to research before I can really comment ..... but just reading this .... I have a hunch I want to share with you all.

"Tesla's Pace-Arrow utilized an antenna with a black box containing several vacuum tubes protruding for the top. When he installed the tubes, that and turned the switch he had power. The story is that he cruised upstate along the Hudson Parkway reaching speeds above 70 MPH."

My hunch is ....IF THIS ACTUALLY OCCURRED... that what was shown to be public may have been simple disinformation . ( the antenna and the black box with tubes etc .....) Sort of giving the public what they expected and could halfway understand. My hunch is .... if this test actually occurred ( and if you could manage 70 mph in a Pace-Arrow ) that Tesla would not have shown off the actual power plant. Black Box is about all you would actually see.

Back to the phrase ... " All things considered" Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Forum Convention

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: Fred, since you are familiar with the horse set here in southeast Pennsylvania, Back in the 50's thru the 70's, did you ever know a Blacksmith (back then that is what I was raised with) by the name of Jesse Grubb? Or perhaps the Clothier estate in Charlestown?
No my friend, that name doesn't seem familiar to me at the present, but maybe in conversations it may ring a bell. I don't know that I ever was at the Charlestown races, and although I spent a couple of months at Audley Farm in Berryville, I was exercising horses there and didn't make it Charlestown.

I worked at Liberty Bell and then Keystone (Philadelphia Park) and the New Jersey circuit. When I was very young my Dad took us to Delaware Park as that was the only race track that admitted children. I also made a few trips to Dover Downs and of course drove from Garden State Park after morning workouts to Pimlico to watch Secretariat win the Preakness on his way to greatness and the Triple Crown.

Spent some time in Grantville, PA at Penn National and then rode at Waterford Park in West VA. Oh and I worked at the George D. Widener estate breaking yearnings one fall. Hmmm, I'll have to think again now, because a farrier named Biff Campbell came to mind, and now I seem to recall a Jesse something also. Brain drain, as that part of my life seems like a previous incarnation now.

Fred
Sorry Fred, should have been clearer. I was talking about the Clothier estate in Charlestown Township which adjoins Valley Forge Park. As to the Widener Estate, are you talking southern Chester County? All of this is in PA.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

It is nice to sit here and post and brainstorm but the reality of the situation is far from the dream.

If I came out with a new motive force device, I would DEFINATLEY make sure that it uses petroleum. I would use a small Internal Combustion Engine to charge a battery, much like what Toyota is doing. The acceptance would be more widespread and the opposition would not be from the Petroleum lobby. They will just compensate by raising the cost of a gallon of gas. What they don't know, is that the alternate was/is in place to bump them out but I wouldn't put it in the vehicles until people are quite happy with their new Townsend Motor Car, probably a few years.

The right hand must never know what the left hand is doing and what appears is not what is solid, in other words, all smoke and mirrors.

Any introduction must be done smoothly but effectively with a plan, a well thought out plan. It must not cause the collapse of any area of the economy. It might redistribute areas but it must be gradual. Think of all the individuals that either work for the Auto Manufacturers, Oil Companies, Parts suppliers, etc.....they have children they want to feed as well.

The economy has is its own inertia, it resists rapid change and if there is, it collapses.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

FTM origin

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote:Htmagic,
As you read through the forum, you will find morgan explaining to Paul what FTM is an acronym for.
F****** time machine, as our hero morgan said.
Class or what?
And operating in Stuff.
Just a footnote to keep things 100% accurate. I think the term FTM was first coined by Nick Cook’s informant Marcus, which Nick then used in his book The Hunt For Zero Point. I don’t think it was an acronym at that point though. I think Paul was the first to use it in it's family friendly acronym form.

GV
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

right on target

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Absolutely agree with you Mikado

"Any introduction must be done smoothly but effectively with a plan, a well thought out plan. It must not cause the collapse of any area of the economy. It might redistribute areas but it must be gradual. Think of all the individuals that either work for the Auto Manufacturers, Oil Companies, Parts suppliers, etc.....they have children they want to feed as well."

Thats a plan that I think would be developed by people fully aware of what the consequences of a new technology would be. Its a responsible road instead of a bull in the china shop approach of dumping something on the market to grab the profit, heck with the consequences . I agree with you totally.

And on another subject......And yes, credit where credit might be due ... regarding Cooks first use of the phrase for the Time Machine. It was his " blurred source" Marcus who called it the " ...... Time Machine!" Which Paul then changed to the more useable " FTM". Anybody ever ask Cook then who his "Marcus" character actually was? In the beginning of his book he very carefully calls him " Dr. Dan Marcus" and then pointedly calls him a "blurred identity"

Am I the only one who has wondered if Pauls "Morgan" and Nick Cooks "Dr. Dan Marckus" could be the same individual? It seems the role of "mentor" through each book was very similar. MarkC
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mikado14 wrote: Sorry Fred, should have been clearer. I was talking about the Clothier estate in Charlestown Township which adjoins Valley Forge Park. As to the Widener Estate, are you talking southern Chester County? All of this is in PA.
Erdenheim Farms was where Widener's Estate is/was, and Fitz Eugene Dixon was the heir to that fortune when Mr. Widener passed on. That was Stenton Avenue and Nortwesterm City Limits. Plymouth-Whitemarsh Country Club and Flourtown area. Used to dine at trhe Wheel Pump and Cisco's as they both made a decent cheese steak. (Montgomery County)
And as many times as I drove through the Valley Forge area (I loved taking those curves around (Rt 413?) and watching all the white tail deer late at night. I had friends if Haverford and Phoenixville that I visited often.
Mikado14 wrote: If I came out with a new motive force device, I would DEFINATLEY make sure that it uses petroleum. I would use a small Internal Combustion Engine to charge a battery, much like what Toyota is doing. The acceptance would be more widespread and the opposition would not be from the Petroleum lobby. They will just compensate by raising the cost of a gallon of gas. What they don't know, is that the alternate was/is in place to bump them out but I wouldn't put it in the vehicles until people are quite happy with their new Townsend Motor Car, probably a few years.
I do believe I wrote of a similar design to wean us off of ICE usage. In General Discussion: NOTEPAD FOR RANDOM IDEAS
Linda Brown wrote: My hunch is ....IF THIS ACTUALLY OCCURRED... that what was shown to be public may have been simple disinformation . ( the antenna and the black box with tubes etc .....) Sort of giving the public what they expected and could halfway understand. My hunch is .... if this test actually occurred ( and if you could manage 70 mph in a Pace-Arrow ) that Tesla would not have shown off the actual power plant. Black Box is about all you would actually see.
Tesla at that point did not "show" it to he public. He and a nephew (Or was it Otis Carr?) took that legendary ride upstate. Henry Moray did a similar design and he also used a number of tubes. I think he used about 12 to 15 tubes in his "black box" but Tesla was light years ahead. This technology has been available but suppressed just like most of your father's work. Otis T. Carr who was a protege of Tesla, was using similar power in his disk that Ralph Ring talked about. He alleged that the government shut him down in the interests of national security and "toppling the US economy". Tesla called it a high voltage wavefront that emanates from the sun. NASA and Japan satellites measured these electromagnetic currents and described them as ropes that push 650,000 amperes of electricity into the north arctic region, and that is what creates the Aurora Borealis. One of the comments made (By NASA?) was if only we can tap that power, we could light up the world and have plenty to spare.

Perhaps that is what Russia really wants to stake claims to areas of the arctic. And it may also be why H.A.A.R.P. is in Alaska. Tesla built two large towers in Colorado Springs, and in Shoreham, Long Island. These he build to collect and transmit electric anywhere on Earth.

Fred
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Greggvizza,
Thanks for the correction if I was at fault?
By coincidence it made me look for marckus.
Dan Marchus , he called him.
I just got the strangest sort of message about betsy, who's betsy?
Did captain Cook sail into Hawai?
I am beginning to get to grips with certain names been associated with whom you are dealing with, if you have many names, you need a reminder dependant upon whom you are talking to.
Captain cook, there will be a marcus involved with hawai.

Going to look a bit better, not getting the same yes as before odd.
I now see whats happening, you put marcus, not marckus.
There is a marcus hollingshead here in england to do with antigravity, perhaps cooks source?
Then dandare, pilot from the future.

kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

When I think of Nick Cook's informant Dan Marckus do you now what is the first thing that comes to my mind?

THE LIBRARY.

And when I think of THE LIBRARY something else immediately follows.

Dr. Brown's notebooks from 1958 till 1967.

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
It is reported that Dan Marckus has a pot of fifty million pounds at his disposal, pot of GOLD?
Kevin
fibonacci is king