Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Griffin
Senior Officer

rocking

Post by Griffin »

Linda Brown-

I was happy, as obviously everyone was, to see your name on your post. As Twigsnapper said, "no telling what can happen now" -- but things will certainly rock along impressively.

As ever,

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Contrawound toroidal helix antenna

Post by greggvizza »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:He is the inventor of Contrawound Toroidal Helix Antenna technology.

I haven't the foggiest notion of what " contrawound toroidal helix antenna technology but it makes my fingers itch too.
AM was a bit cryptic in just dropping the term Caduceus with no explaination. The Contrawound Toroidal Helix Antenna technology, that made you itch, is commonly known as a Caduceus coil because it looks like the two serpents that are contrawound on the Greek mythological symbol. A caduceus coil is used to generate longitudinal electromagnetic waves. It is very simple to construct, but kind of dangerous to play with, if you don’t know what you are dealing with.

Here is a link to a do-it-yourself Longitudinal Wave Generator using a Contrawound Caduceus Antenna.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/sclxmtr.htm

The toroidal aspect mentioned in the Corum device may mean that the one shown in the link is slightly different, but it is a similar technology.

I also found it interesting that Dr. Corum also worked at mysterious ISR in Fairmont West Virginia.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Welcome

Post by Griffin »

Welcome AM-

Shaving it close with Occam's razor, perhaps the mere fact that Townsend Brown was physically embodied and alive to recruit Morgan and talk/prep about time travel whereas Morgan's sister was not physically embodied and alive at that point is a key. We all have our destinies and life-spans for whatever reasons, and Townsend Brown was still going forth in physical form. A Japanese might say, "Karma, neh?" I would add Dharma -- what roles and dutiful actions we have and need to perform in any given lifetime.

Griffin
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote:If Morgan could go back to 1936 and save Dr. Brown.....why couldn't he save his sister?
It may be as simple a fact as; his sister had died. Once someone dies they are in an untouchable domain that only God can transfer one back from.

TTB had not died. Somehow Morgan must have been in the present in 1936 and TTB never died; Morgan saved him. Morgan was not present to save his sister so it is forever impossible to go back and save her. I have no clue how this could be but it seems like it has to be. When dealing with this subject matter, who really knows.

GV
Griffin
Senior Officer

before I get there...

Post by Griffin »

Twigsnapper-

I'll be flying to Hawaii on Saturday. But, unfortunately, I won't be there physically before I get there in a conventional multi-hour time context. I'm happy to hear that you have more elegantly direct "flights" available. Now I understand how you could be easily tempted to drop in.

As ever,

Griffin
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

interesting

Post by ladygrady »

Linda Brown,

What a pleasure it will be to be able to correspond with you on a more direct basis. I think all of us have been so grateful for the way you have shared so much of your young adult life with us that it was sort of easy for us to respect Pauls rule. Which seemed to be " When Linda wants to talk with all of you, she will. Other than that ... no more questions accepted." I guess none of us wanted to overstep that boundary.

The subject of remote viewing has come up on our forum in the past. So I have a question for you Linda that perhaps only you can answer. I never thought I would get the chance to even ask it. Of course I will understand if you decide to ignor me.

In one of the last chapters you mentioned that the apartment that Morgan was living in seemed to be oddly devoid of personal things. Barely any clothes. You made the comment that perhaps it was someone elses apartment. And your observation of the single chair in the study made me wonder exactly what Morgan was studying or " training for" Obviously whoever was " training him" was keen on keeping him fit, but the single comfortable chair in the den is a mystery to me. Until I happened to talk with someone who had been involved in that Stanford Research version of " remote viewing studies". He made the comment that a " single large chair was the only piece of furniture and that rang a bell with me of course.

So was this what Morgan was actually studying. Everyone here is so wound up in thinking of a " time machine" being developed. Have they missed the clues that he might have been into something as radical as remote viewing and perhaps there at that time was no " flight machine". Would that have come later? Or was " remote viewing" the only way such a ship could be communicated with? See... its late and my mind is on a wild rip. Anything that you could say to that?

If not I totally understand. All my best thoughts. grady
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Paradoxes

Post by Gewis »

I think the simplest reason why Morgan couldn't go back and save his sister is because he didn't. Had he, then Morgan's sister would have been saved. Causality may be thrown for a loop, but it still has to exist somewhere. Is there a timeline where Brown died? If he died, who made the time machine for Morgan to use? I don't think such a timeline ever existed.

They never "changed" what happened in the past; they just participated in it.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
Class post.
If Morgan went back and saved Dr Brown, how far back could he go , and do what did happen?
I have always been certain he is wrapped up in the tales of quatzlecoatl.
He couldn't alter his sisters death, but maybe he could hold her hand.

The headache thinking of the possibilities involved with this shows why it is so secret, and kept so within the best of the best.
Morgans haste with this book may have been his own realisation of his time of death, we must presume a forward switch ?
Then of course there is the possibility of 2012 predictions having truth within them?
If you can go forward and see what the future is, that is what must happen, you could therefore prepare certain events to occur, that do occur.
You could not just blurt out what will happen, unless that is what happened, bloody confusing.
Que sera sera.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

-

Post by AM »

Thank you all for the insightful posts - especially regarding those complex time laws and Morgan's mission to save Dr. Brown.

Mr. Vizza, you are right and thank you for filling in the data. My reference to the so-called caduceus-coil was indeed brief. Yesterday I had a long day and couldn't write up everything I wanted to. I would like to again remind everyone of Wilbur Smith's work and his peculiar coils.

As far as Dr. Corum is concerned, he is extremely well-connected. Has anyone noticed that he occupied (and perhaps still does) a high position at DARPA? DARPA, RAND, Stanford Research Institute, etc. these guys are cutting edge and they certainly don't spend their free time by watching videos of bullfrogs having the abilities to meow like cats (like I do).

Mr. Twigsnapper, than you for your encouraging post. I am truly honoured. You asked me how I got into Sanskrit. I have always been deeply interested in the Indian culture, religion and philosophy. This interest was triggered when on of my relatives gave me a book written by one of the greatest Indian freedom fighters. I was then still in my early teens. Then I have a great passion for languages. Just consider how wonderful it is to learn a new language. Knowing a language opens the door to a culture, to a new way of thinking - it has many profound implications. And there are many way of thinking. One should always keep one's mind, heart and spirit flexible.

Then there are of course the famous Vimanas and the controversial Vaimanika Shastra. A subject worthy studying in depth.

Please also consider the following. Out of all the craddles of civilizations only two have continued up to this day and one was unfortunately badly hurt. Yes, I am speaking of India and China. Where is Sumer, where is Egypt, where are the American Indian empires, etc? All gone, covered by the dust of time - perhaps only surviving in a strongly modified form through it's descendants. Of course, then is the unique case of the Jewish nation on the other hand. The veritable definition of survival. And Hebrew - a language on par with Sanskrit and all other great ancient languages.

But let me not digress too much. There is another important area I would like to draw your attention to.

This question is again for persons who knew Dr. Brown in one or another way.

Did Dr. Brown ever got to know Nikola Tesla or co-operated with him? Both were true wizards of electricity. Please also keep in mind that there are indications of Nikola Tesla being influenced by Indian philosophy and notions of akasha (i.e. ether). If I recall correctly he was even in correspondence with the famous Swami Vivekananda.

Please do take a look at the following text - The Influence of Vedic Philosophy on Nikola Tesla's Understanding of Free Energy:

http://www.mountainman.com.au/aether_1.html

Then you have Tesla's famous "Dynamic Theory of Gravity" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla). A quote from the Wikipedia (heading Field Theories):

"Field theories

When he was eighty-one, Tesla stated he had completed a dynamic theory of gravity. He stated that it was "worked out in all details" and that he hoped to soon give it to the world. The theory was never published. At the time of his announcement, it was considered by the scientific establishment to exceed the bounds of reason. Some believe that Tesla never fully developed the Unified Field Theory.

The bulk of the theory was developed between 1892 and 1894, during the period that he was conducting experiments with high frequency and high potential electromagnetism and patenting devices for their utilization. It was completed, according to Tesla, by the end of the 1930s. Tesla's theory explained gravity using electrodynamics consisting of transverse waves (to a lesser extent) and longitudinal waves (for the majority). Reminiscent of Mach's principle, Tesla stated in 1925 that:

Nikola Tesla, with Rudjer Boscovich's book Theoria Philosophiae Naturalis, sits in front of the spiral coil of his high-frequency transformer at East Houston Street, New York.“ There is no thing endowed with life - from man, who is enslaving the elements, to the nimblest creature - in all this world that does not sway in its turn. Whenever action is born from force, though it be infinitesimal, the cosmic balance is upset and the universal motion results. ”

Tesla was critical of Einstein's relativity work, calling it:

“ ...[a] magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king..., its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists... ”

Tesla also argued:

“ I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view.”

Tesla, also believed that much of Albert Einstein's relativity theory had already been proposed by Ruđer Bošković, stating in an unpublished interview:

“ ...the relativity theory, by the way, is much older than its present proponents. It was advanced over 200 years ago by my illustrious countryman Ruđer Bošković, the great philosopher, who, not withstanding other and multifold obligations, wrote a thousand volumes of excellent literature on a vast variety of subjects. Bošković dealt with relativity, including the so-called time-space continuum...'."

Please pay close attention to the link between electricity and gravity that Tesla tried to establish. Isn't this reminiscent of Dr. Brown's work. Mr. Twigsnapper, please forgive me that I address so many questions at you, sometimes taking you as a walking, talking encyclopaedia, but can you perhaps share with us if Dr. Brown indeed got to know Nikola Tesla? There are many common points.

If this question has not yet been answered, then I would like to know which Sanskrit texts or passages of texts was Beau Kitselman exactly interested in? By the way, I always have to chuckle when thinking of Mr. Kitselman. Why? Because in German the verb "kitzeln" means "to tickle" and the equivalent of "man" is Mann - and what comes out is Mr. Tickler.

The post is again too long and I should better finish.

Andrew

P. S. "He who lives hidden, lives well." Decartes
Last edited by AM on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

it may be

Post by twigsnapper »

AM,

Impressed with your post.

It may be that Dr. Brown and Tesla were in some form of communication which has not yet surfaced. As is usually the case that information is encased in a certain bubble that might take its sweet time to surface. And that usually is beyond my power to rush.

I call upon another daughter here to step forward if she will. If you are reading this Ms Kitselman, there are questions here that perhaps only you can answer

I personally believe not enough was written about your fathers contributions.

Paul got the most important element. That Beau was Townsend Browns best friend and one of the very few who could make him laugh wholeheartedly. There of course were things that I could have added but they were not directly in line with Pauls story.... and he made the right choice by not wandering off the path. So this is an opportunity here for you to communicate more fully with an active and friendly forum. You have information you may not even realize and now with AMs participation and interest you may have found some assistance in presenting your fathers proper history?

twigsnapper

my version? He who lives hidden, lives.
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

counting

Post by ladygrady »

Just leave it to me to notice this. The Forum has just hit OVER 12,000 comments! A most amazing figure when you note the quality of those comments!

And Mr. Twigsnapper, what would Mr. Kitselmans daughter ( daughters? I believe he had a few?) know about what her father was actually doing in company with Townsend Brown? I suspect that they did not discuss their working relationship too openly. Does she actually know anything at all?

I remember that she persisted in calling Townsend Brown " Commander Brown" which must have been the way that he was introduced to her. That in itself says something, doesn't it?

But thats not what you said was it Mr. Twigsnapper. You basically said that she might know something that even she would not know that she knows. Oh my! Headache again!

And of the discussions of saving sisters or not saving sisters, of going back if given the opportunity. What then of you Mr. Twigsnapper? If these " flights" are familiar to you ? Why didn't you go back then and save that little girl in the pink dress? Why not? I think the answer to that one is obvious. That she (found the way that you found her in 1945 , her body encased in mud) was the key element into making you who you are now.

I consider you her private knight, and who knows what good has come of that? Maybe in another " flight" you had the opportunity to watch her walk past you? Maybe she looked at you in a certain way? Maybe she smiled? And maybe in some odd wave of recognition when you saw that " flash of pink" you somehow recognized it ? And oddly, maybe she knew you too?

Oh, my head aches along with my heart at the thought.

But this was just said

"They never "changed" what happened in the past; they just participated in it."Thank you Gewis for that!

I have to keep those words out. They make more sense than some of mine. Its too early in the morning for me. grady
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

seeing a smooth wall

Post by Linda Brown »

It does seem so strange, being able to type the words that I would ordinarily just think.

grady,

I believe that Morgan has already given the answer to that question you had about the big chair in his study and "remote viewing". Looking back to Pauls Chapter " Burning Daylight" you will find this:

"In the months that followed, Morgan discovered that his ability to visualize Linda in his mind’s eye was fading. He said, “I kept getting this vision of a smooth surface, without seams, without edges. I know what that is now, I can even do it myself to others. But at the time, I had no idea, other than… Linda’s door had been closed to me.”

During the time that Dad was living in Atherton he was also well aware of things that were happening at SRI. And Morgans statement here leaves a door adjar as an invitation I think. Past that door its a complicated room with many characters in it and many agendas indeed! I am just pointing out that Paul has put a little marker on this point and to those who may be interested I simply say ..... "Go Forth!"Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

gregg wrote:
Mikado wrote:If Morgan could go back to 1936 and save Dr. Brown.....why couldn't he save his sister?

It may be as simple a fact as; his sister had died. Once someone dies they are in an untouchable domain that only God can transfer one back from.

TTB had not died. Somehow Morgan must have been in the present in 1936 and TTB never died; Morgan saved him. Morgan was not present to save his sister so it is forever impossible to go back and save her. I have no clue how this could be but it seems like it has to be. When dealing with this subject matter, who really knows.
There had to be a prime timeline where Dr. Brown died OR was incapacitated in a way that he survived. We will never know what the original timeline was that created the reason for Morgan's return [(if it really happened) perhaps we are looking at something entirely different than a simple "time machine"]
Gewis wrote:I think the simplest reason why Morgan couldn't go back and save his sister is because he didn't. Had he, then Morgan's sister would have been saved.

Absolutely agree.....at least in this timeline. Or just maybe he decided or found out that kharma was served.
Gewis wrote:Causality may be thrown for a loop, but it still has to exist somewhere. Is there a timeline where Brown died? If he died, who made the time machine for Morgan to use? I don't think such a timeline ever existed.

They never "changed" what happened in the past; they just participated in it.
Ah Gewis, you used the word ..... "causality". I have always looked upon that when speaking of time as "cause and effect".

I propose that the "original" timeline did not have Dr. Brown dying. Dr. Brown built the "time machine" to prevent what ever they did from happening. (one scenario)

In any event, the only one that can answer the question is Morgan for he had to be present in the original timeline to go back and change it. Now, unless he left a detail report or if Mr. Twigsnapper knows (which I suspect he does) we will never know......and we shouldn't, for what is done is done. Dr. Brown survived, married, had a son, had a daughter, developed some technologies that went black and died in relative obscurity.....until Paul's book.

I thank you Gregg and Gewis, I rather enjoy this discussion and greatly welcome your points of view.

Ever think about "remote viewing" over time? How about on an involuntary or voluntary level?

Maybe we could go back and see a Chinook take off or watch a young man weep over pink.....wouldn't that be grand? The abilities of the mind and soul.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

abilities of the mind and soul

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Boy, Mikado. When you hit the nail on the head it is with a solid blow." Abilities of the mind AND soul"

I submit that we are looking at something here that is still WAY beyond our understanding but that shouldn't stop us from the attempt. So ... with that in mind .......

I am taking Lindas note here about Remote viewing as seriously as I first took it a whole year ...............

viewtopic.php?p=177#

And because that forum thread is already opened would it be alright if we go back there to discuss Remote Viewing now again? This idea of " altering perceptions" lies just beneath the surface of what was written about Morgan and the big chair and I think we need to go investigate because I KNOW there was much left unsaid.

One question I have for Linda. Why is it that you were again with your family in Atherton? during that time span?

. And it just may be my suspicious nature in all of this but I find it really strange that Dr. Brown would be dealing with SRI at about the time that they suddenly developed an interest in this " new thing" called remote viewing. So.... are there connections? Did Dr. Brown know Hal Puthoff? Or have anything to do with the program that was being developed? He was living in the neighborhood and no one has said why. Linda? MarkC
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Twigsnapper, thank you for the encouraging words. I hope I didn't derail the discussion to much with my excursions into other territories such as the work of Dr. Corum, Gabriel Kron, the Indian influence on Tesla etc.

And last, but not least, your version of Decartes is much better than the original - "my version? He who lives hidden, lives." Indeed!

I saw that the SRI was mentioned in connection with RV (remote viewing) by Ms. Brown. Then Mark Culpepper posted the following key questions:

"Did Dr. Brown know Hal Puthoff? Or have anything to do with the program that was being developed? He was living in the neighborhood and no one has said why."

If I may, let me lead your thread of thoughts even further. Let us connect the dots.

In chapter 7 of his book "The Hunt for Zero Point" Nick Cook also mentions Hal Puthoff - but in the capacity of his interest into the so-called ZPE (zero-point energy). Interestingly Hal Puthoff (as Dr. Corum) also worked for the "No Such Agency". Further he was associated with the SRI and was one of the key initiators of the RV-project. Three areas that overlap i. e.:

- remote viewing
- ZPE + exotic technologies
- work for the SRI and "No Such Agency".

Further, if I recall correctly there were attempts made by Dr. Puthoff to interpret ESP through his ZPE-theories. In case I am wrong, somebody please correct me.

A.
Last edited by AM on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.