Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote: Someone once asked, no matter where you go, does it always turn up to be six o'clock? No, but for some people, it's always 4:20! :wink: :lol:

MagicBill
4:20....hmmmmm I know in my area that's a smokey time!

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Somewhat disgruntled, he turned his talents to a radio-controlled automobile that extracted its power from the air around it. He converted a Pierce-Arrow and drove it around Manhattan to the delight of the press and the people. Tesla's nephew also drove the car in upstate New York."
Elizabeth, this is from your post of Al Bielek. (Yeah, I know that's from a month ago and I'm trying to catch up on the posts!) Now we have another confirmed source. Where is this car now? Where is Tesla's automobile? This is the technology that the people need today rather than pay $4 or more a gallon for oil, fighting a war in the Middle East in the name of oil...

If I had working plans, I'd convert my automobiles tomorrow and I know others that would pay to get their cars converted!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Magic wrote:If I had working plans, I'd convert my automobiles tomorrow and I know others that would pay to get their cars converted!
What a charmingly, subversive thought! One of the best ways to defeat "the system" as it is now in existence.

Buy your car like any normal citizen would and then innocently and ABOVE ALL SILENTLY convert it into a free-energy vehicle.

The word spreads, the wave hits and we seen many, many of those nasty, greedy, fat oil-executives get very, very pissed.

You can pull a Binky on all of them :lol: (ref. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDD_9YxNijc).

Well, you made my day.

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

You want a conversion? Look into Andrija Puharich. He seperated Hydogen from water utililizing apprx. 98 BTU and recieved 103 apprx. BTU of work from it.

Mikado

Oh, by the way, he drove his Winnebago with the Hydrogen, and yes, it was patented.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Mikado, interesting that you are mentioning Dr. Andrija Puharich. I recently met a person who knew Dr. Puharich relatively well.

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado14 wrote:You want a conversion? Look into Andrija Puharich. He seperated Hydogen from water utililizing apprx. 98 BTU and recieved 103 apprx. BTU of work from it.

Mikado

Oh, by the way, he drove his Winnebago with the Hydrogen, and yes, it was patented.
edit: It is 249 vs 303.....double checked for it was nagging me, my wrong but corrected.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Hey Paul,

Remember when you absolutely hated oblique answers? How about oblique questions? How about the triangle of the three forces and the Tesla electric car?

Mikado
Radomir
Senior Cadet

clarify

Post by Radomir »

We may wish to clarify whether Mikado you are talking about the "new" battery-powered "Tesla"-brand electric car, or the above referenced car invented by Nikola Tesla himself. ..Powered by the ambient.... ?

R.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: clarify

Post by Mikado14 »

duh...I have no idea....which way did dey go Ralph...which way did dey go....
Last edited by Mikado14 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Radomir wrote:We may wish to clarify whether Mikado you are talking about the "new" battery-powered "Tesla"-brand electric car, or the above referenced car invented by Nikola Tesla himself. ..Powered by the ambient.... ?

R.
Not the recycled current technology in a new package that is trading one environmental problem for another............. the Pierce Arrow one from 1930 era.

Mikado
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Forum Convention

Post by FM No Static At All »

After having my hip replaced at Jefferson Hospital back in 1997, I did not plan to return to the east again in this lifetime. Plans can change, and if it would mean an opportunity to bring us all together under the same roof or sky I guess I would be willing to renegotiate the plan.

Can we do it some place where there are horses?

Fred
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Mikado14 wrote:
Radomir wrote:We may wish to clarify whether Mikado you are talking about the "new" battery-powered "Tesla"-brand electric car, or the above referenced car invented by Nikola Tesla himself. ..Powered by the ambient.... ?

R.
Not the recycled current technology in a new package that is trading one environmental problem for another............. the Pierce Arrow one from 1930 era.

Mikado
Wunderbar. It is as I had hoped.

I have been thinking lately how -- if not the "it could punch a hole in the moon" fusor -- one might more sustainably power a TTB-type vehicle (of any variety, sub, surface, air). Pulling power from the ambient would be quite the bees knees.

R.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Forum Convention

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:After having my hip replaced at Jefferson Hospital back in 1997, I did not plan to return to the east again in this lifetime. Plans can change, and if it would mean an opportunity to bring us all together under the same roof or sky I guess I would be willing to renegotiate the plan.

Can we do it some place where there are horses?

Fred
Fred, since you are familiar with the horse set here in southeast Pennsylvania, Back in the 50's thru the 70's, did you ever know a Blacksmith (back then that is what I was raised with) by the name of Jesse Grubb? Or perhaps the Clothier estate in Charlestown?

Mikado
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

do the unexpected

Post by Linda Brown »

When I was growing up thats one of the things that my Dad told me which really lodged in my brain. " Do the unexpected"

And AM ... it may simply be fantasy thinking about it but your thought here
is PURE "TOWNSEND BROWN."......... you wrote:

"What a charmingly, subversive thought! One of the best ways to defeat "the system" as it is now in existence.
Buy your car like any normal citizen would and then innocently and ABOVE ALL SILENTLY convert it into a free-energy vehicle.
The word spreads, the wave hits and we seen many, many of those nasty, greedy, fat oil-executives get very, very pissed."

Instead of begging for attention and publicity, which would only bring down upon you the wrath of whatever all of the vested interests could muster ( and that would be legion) Just quietly go about your own business ... supplying somehow " altered" normal looking vehicles which would never, ever. stop at a gas station. If your "charmingly subversive group" was big enough and sly enough, they could have thousands of rigs on the road before anyone would have a chance to say that they were not workable. A sort of silent coup.

But a secret so big. How could it ever, ever be kept? A serious question.

Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

But a secret so big. How could it ever, ever be kept? A serious question.
Linda,

You asked a question and I may have an answer. Nikola Tesla converted a Pierce Arrow automobile. There are companies now that offer electric conversions. But if we knew how Tesla actually did it and it worked, one could order the parts commercially off the shelf (COTS) and arrange them in a manner to never visit the gas pump again! One could offer a contract with a non-disclosure agreement and if they told, then you'd take back the vehicle or fine them. But that would be cumbersome and one would really want to get the word out.

If the plans were posted on the Internet, some people would be ambitious enough to do the conversion themselves. Most are not mechanically adept enough and would have to pay someone to do the conversion. The ideal deal would be to start a chain of conversion shops across the country, and at least one shop in each major city. Then advertise to do an electric conversion. Some people wouldn't do it because they know the range of electrics are limited. But if you could provide them a rental or loaner that they could test drive for a week that showed none of those limitations on range, acceleration, speed, etc. that would convince them. One could start a franchise of electric conversion vehicles (ECVs) using COTS equipment. It would be the ultimate multi level marketing (MLM) scheme that is already being used by many companies for many different products. It could be feasible if we had plans that actually worked. And with people in America paying over $3.30/G for gasoline on the east coast and higher elsewhere, I'm sure there would be a LOT of people that would be interested. :idea: Especially when they tell their neighbor and they sign up and get a credit on the sales. It could spread like wildfire and be hard to stop by anyone including the "powers that be" ... :smile:

I don't know if anyone saw Who Killed the Electric Car? but GM came up with a pure electric car in the mid to late 1990s. It was beautiful! And I was sad when GM took all those cars back and crushed them even though people were ready to pay for them! Watch the movie to see who killed that car and no, it wasn't just the oil companies, it was the government and politicians too as well as the general public. But after that movie came out, it raised such a stink that GM announced that they will introduce the Volt, an electric car using current technology. But we could beat them at their own game!
"Do the unexpected"
Now they wouldn't see that coming, would they? :lol:

I always said buy oil = fund terrorism! With electric cars, there would be no need for oil except for lubrication and plastics. There would be no emissions if we could extract the energy from the aether as Tesla intended. And there would be no need for oil filters, oil changes, tuneups, spark plugs and consumables. No AutoZone to carry mufflers, just wiper blades, wiper fluid, and tires. No mechanics except to convert the autos to electric. And maybe rebuild/rewind the electric motors when they go bad. So there would be a shift but hopefully in a better direction.

So let me ride in the FTM, Mr. Twigsnapper so I can see how Tesla converted his Pierce Arrow. Then we could take this technology to the 21st century as it was not allowed in Tesla's time... :!: :arrow:

Food for thought! Hope someone likes this idea. AM, want to be your own boss of a franchise? :wink: How about you, Mr. Twigsnapper? And of course Linda and her husband the mechanic? :lol:

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...