Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
James Barrett

anomalous behaviour

Post by James Barrett »

Some people find anomalous behavior irresistable.

Try this Ms. Drake and AM
"Ions never touch any surfaces in these tubes. Magnets are never needed. The ions which "fall" into the center-most virtual electrode have fusion energies, and are contained at a density sufficient to produce fusion reactions. Charged particles are literally compressed into the required density in the central region by the process of inertial containment ... a term in the art which Farnsworth first coined.

Inertial Containment? Isn't that a word that we have all seen Dr. Brown use? James
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Barett, what you say is highly interesting!

Ms. Drake, Mr. Barett and also others, please take a closer look at the following:
http://www.farnovision.com/chronicles/fusion/vassilatos.html wrote:Many project designers simply failed to promise a fusion achievement altogether from the outset ... preferring to maintain the "safe grounds of plasma analysis." The ancillary projects (instability analysis, arc analysis, plasma contamination, plasma diagnostics) made their appearance ... a flood of "studies" ... but no reactor. Grant money was poured into "plasma analytic methodologies" and almost dominated the scene where working fusion reactors should have stood.

P. Kapitza studied ball lightning phenomena with a remarkably opened mind when few academicians would not even dare touch the topic at all. S. Ulam also studied reports of the accidental formation of plasmoids among submarine generators and arc switching devices. Others studied the piezoelectric formation of plasmoids in rock fractures.Thorough research on Tesla Technology (and Tesla's means for generating plasmoids at will) seemed to open doorways toward new possibilities.

M. Theroux developed a special Tesla transformer which actuary projected small aerial plasmoids ... and could repeat the performance. The Air Force funded a much larger project toward this end (R Golka). Each was looking for the answer in a new realm. And this was the precise answer ... to look elsewhere for that which intuition envisions.
Don't forget what Morgan said: "stick to ball lightning like spit on chewing gum."

And look at the interesting submarine-reference! Cutlass, lass, lass.

Then there is the "piezoelectric formation of plasmoids in rock fractures"!!!

What would Dr. Brown say about that?

AM
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

You want what would be his exact quote?

" Now thats the ticket!" followed by a very wide grin!

Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth helen drake,
This just came to my attention, along with it think of your mr Dollard and longitudinal waves, tesla, and a hobbit.
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/ ... 041608.php
kevin
Last edited by kevin.b on Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

hair on the back of my neck

Post by Mark Culpepper »

The hair on the back of my neck .... is standing up here folks.

All this is no coincidence. How could you get such a straight line without some sort of communication being used. This is just ..... flipping wierd ....and can't be ignored.

Paul, I hope that you are saving all of these messages because its proof in the wierdest way that we are all responding to something here that is .... what was your family word "Anomalous"

Didn't I read somewhere about Dollard creating " sound" from some of his high voltage work? Doesn't that sound a whole lot like Dr. Browns loudspeaker idea too? Darn, wish I could remember where I had seen that but I know I have and I thought of the big loudspeaker at Deckers at the time. Anybody know what I am talking about here? Too wierd. MarkC
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I meant to ask Paul, thinking of flipper.
If he has ever blown air upwards to the surface from about fifteen metres down, and observed its path and spiral nature.
turning into saugage bubbles?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

Yes, Ms. Brown - THE TICKET! Dr. Brown is smiling with us right now I think.

And now let me confront two very interesting quotes:
http://www.farnovision.com/chronicles/fusion/vassilatos.html wrote:In 1959 H. S. Geneen (Raytheon) invited Dr. Farnsworth to address the ITT board of directors on controlled nuclear fusion.
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/chapter2.html wrote:During the "Guppy Reconversion Program" in 1945, tests were performed on the electrical gear of the submarine the U.S.S. Cutlass. During these tests a fully charged bank of batteries was accidentally connected across a non-spinning generator. The reverse current circuit breaker opened and interrupted the resulting short circuit...

...green fireball floated out of the circuit breaker into the engine room. The life of this fireball was about one second. Paul A. Silberg of the Raytheon Company investigated this (and other similar) incident in 1962.Silberg concluded that "Some configurational energy must be present" in the plasma balls.
RAYTHEON - look at these greedy, little buggers!

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: anomalous behaviour

Post by Mikado14 »

James Barrett wrote:Some people find anomalous behavior irresistable.

Try this Ms. Drake and AM
"Ions never touch any surfaces in these tubes. Magnets are never needed. The ions which "fall" into the center-most virtual electrode have fusion energies, and are contained at a density sufficient to produce fusion reactions. Charged particles are literally compressed into the required density in the central region by the process of inertial containment ... a term in the art which Farnsworth first coined.

Inertial Containment? Isn't that a word that we have all seen Dr. Brown use? James
Thank You for bringing that to the surface Mr. Barrett for if you didn't, I would have.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
James Barrett

uh huh

Post by James Barrett »

I figured. <g> James
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:Yes, Ms. Brown - THE TICKET! Dr. Brown is smiling with us right now I think.

And now let me confront two very interesting quotes:
http://www.farnovision.com/chronicles/fusion/vassilatos.html wrote:In 1959 H. S. Geneen (Raytheon) invited Dr. Farnsworth to address the ITT board of directors on controlled nuclear fusion.
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/chapter2.html wrote:During the "Guppy Reconversion Program" in 1945, tests were performed on the electrical gear of the submarine the U.S.S. Cutlass. During these tests a fully charged bank of batteries was accidentally connected across a non-spinning generator. The reverse current circuit breaker opened and interrupted the resulting short circuit...

...green fireball floated out of the circuit breaker into the engine room. The life of this fireball was about one second. Paul A. Silberg of the Raytheon Company investigated this (and other similar) incident in 1962.Silberg concluded that "Some configurational energy must be present" in the plasma balls.
RAYTHEON - look at these greedy, little buggers!

AM
I am sitting here and giggling at you AM....it is a real good giggle....<G>

I like it when you slow down, now you are beginning to see the country side better as you glide along and I enjoy so much listenning to your descriptions.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Ride Captain, Ride

Post by FM No Static At All »

AM wrote:Yes, Ms. Brown - THE TICKET! Dr. Brown is smiling with us right now I think.
She's gotta ticket to ride!

Fred
James Barrett

sorry Simon and Garfunkel

Post by James Barrett »

Mangling your words a bit......

" bought her ticket with her tears,
that's all shes gonna spend.

And I think it's gonna be all right.
Yeah, the worst is over now,
The morning sun is shining like a Red Rubber Ball."

James
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: sorry Simon and Garfunkel

Post by Mikado14 »

James Barrett wrote:Mangling your words a bit......

" bought her ticket with her tears,
that's all shes gonna spend.

And I think it's gonna be all right.
Yeah, the worst is over now,
The morning sun is shining like a Red Rubber Ball."

James
Geez you are dating your self there old timer. I remember hearing that for the first time on a TV show out of Philadelphia I believe or maybe not but it was called "Hullabalou".

I thing I just dated myself as well. Damn it!

Mikado
htmagic
Senior Officer

Ball lightning

Post by htmagic »

Everyone is talking about ball lightning tonight. Nikola Tesla thought ball lightning was a nuisance and he knew how to create it. Some say it is a ball of plasma but as I understand it, it is more like a toroid or smoke ring.

Check out this article on ball lightning: http://www.scribd.com/doc/259210/Ball-Lightning

I've heard that sometimes the way to hide things is in plain sight. I may be too thick to understand a chapter labeled FTM and then it is spelled out later on but can't make the connection until it hits me between the eyes (or someone tells me, thanks folks!)! :wink:

One of my favorite shows was Stargate SG-1. For those that don't know about that show, an ancient "ring" is discovered in Egypt around the 1930s (a la Indiana Jones style). Scientists try to figure out the ring and an archaeologist figures out the language that it is actually a gateway. People regarded this advanced race as "gods." Seven coordinates must be entered, six for space coordinates and the seventh for the origin point (earth). The gateway opens a "wormhole" between galaxies and allows one to travel across the cosmos in a fraction of a second. And the gateway once activated creates a plasma vortex interface that the Stargate SG-1 crew steps through. The Stargate is a superconductor gateway created by a race of ancients long, long ago. They also meet alien races.

Some of Paul's writings reminded me of that, especially the plasma. :idea: Further research on the Stargate proves this idea is not new. In fact, some articles state that the Stargate secrets of the Anunnaki (alien race) were stolen. Furthermore, a "cloak" worn by the Illuminated Ones (the Illuminati?) is required to pass through the Stargate. Maybe this protects the body from the plasma? (I can only speculate here.) A number of sites describe this including these for reference:
http://www.ancientwisdom.net/events/clo ... kshop.html
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_a ... enry03.htm
http://www.williamhenry.net/stargateCruci.htm

It sounds unbelievable and right off the SciFi channel, but maybe that is what the Caroline group (Illuminati?) wishes - plausible deniability! They can always say that you're crazy, a UFO chaser, like TT Brown! :wink:

So my question to Linda or Mr. Twigsnapper is that what we're talking about here? Does the military actually have a "Stargate"? I'd like to know others thoughts on this and am I even close on this, Mr. T or Linda B?

On a side note, it is interesting to note that there is a Linda Brown Realty company in Oak Ridge, TN. Oak Ridge was a "secret city" during the Manhattan project and still home of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. I wonder how many trips to Oak Ridge did Dr. Brown take? By the way, anyone want to buy my four bedroom house down there?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Ball lightning

Post by Trickfox »

htmagic wrote:So my question to Linda or Mr. Twigsnapper is that what we're talking about here? Does the military actually have a "Stargate"?
MagicBill
You don't actually believe that anyone will answer that question directly on an open forum that has tried to remain balanced in truth and historical accuracy?

If any of us just said yes!!! would you believe it?

Don't you think others would jump in there and say "ok... then prove it"

What would happen then?

All I can say to satisfy my own personnal curiosity on this issue is to remember that there is no law of physics which can prevent such a device from functioning once the details have been worked out.

Now..... the question is more like "have the details been worked out thus far"

I guess each of us will have to find out subjectively.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com