Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: The Mind Boggles

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Cripes, I could come up with an dozen more half-assed, half-baked ideas. Anyone else seeing the possiblities?
Personally, I always liked the idea of going on a trip... and getting back before you left. Or course, then there would be two of you in one location....

--PS
You have humorously made a statement. Here is a conundrum for you. IF Morgan went back to 1936 and Morgan was born in....let's just say after the war then he could be his own Father. OR if not, he certainly would be alive during the same time as the other therefore there would be at least two.

How many are you in for?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: keeping the ball in motion

Post by Langley »

Mikado yea a found object, grabbed without much discernment but sounded interesting. Might have been a holy shit moment but wasnt.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
The stone is targetted by the one who releases it , its goal is a point, an infinite point dead centre.
if it appears to require assistance, the brooms will attempt to alter the state of the medium that the stone is travelling upon, a change of state, results in a change of direction.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:Mikado yea a found object, grabbed without much discernment but sounded interesting. Might have been a holy shit moment but wasnt.
Keep 'em coming! Gold was never found in the first pan.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado 14,
The stone is targetted by the one who releases it , its goal is a point, an infinite point dead centre.
if it appears to require assistance, the brooms will attempt to alter the state of the medium that the stone is travelling upon, a change of state, results in a change of direction.
kevin
It needs more kevin. My mention of curling was an analogy. What are you trying to say.

Mikado
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
I realised it was an analogy, but the change of state is important.
The brooms are changing the state of the ice back to water, several things thus occur.
The ice changing back to water shrinks, resulting in a dip, the stone will be attracted to the dip, where does the altered state of the ice go to?
remember the three men in the hotel room.
And if there is someone batting for the other team, throwing sand on the ice, what affect will that have upon the ice, and upon the stone?

When a kettle boils, a change of state occurs, but at the moment of change of state, an incredible amount of energy is required, why?

At the change of state , the water expands, by a vast amount, how?

If you increase or decrease the relative pressure around the water, the change of state temperature alters, why?

So if you send a submarine into extreme pressure, will a change of state be altered?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

You know something kevin? If you realize that it is an analogy, how can you turn something so simple as that into a science class. The same science that you have trudged into the mud as being nonsense?

As Charlie Brown says:

AARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
Its not that I trash the science, its the comprehension I feel is flawed.
We know certain events occur, and yet we gloss over the occurances.

A friend of mine writes history books, on local villages around where he lives, he knows that he may write things wrongly about certain events, but doesn't mind when people tell him what is actually correct.
because then he learns what is correct.
It's a collective, that will acquire the correct answers, no matter how wrong or right they may occur at times.

Einstein was correct, relative to the knowledge available to him at the time, now I consider him wrong, as additional information is available, what is right now , may be wrong tomorrow.

The flow of information is been blocked, it has become frozen, as ice, change that state of information, and the results will be profound.
The information is frozen in secrecy and loyality, it is easy then to abuse that system, to instill fear and ridicule into that system.
We need to sweep clear the frozen knowledge, it will lead to a change of state.
Thousands viewing this site are frozen in fear, by unlocking and presenting evidence, that fear can be overcome, as then it will be clear, clear as newly melted ice.
full of energy, released due to a change of state.
We owe that to our young, they need the change of state, I am not your enemy sir.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado14 wrote:
James Barrett wrote:Sometimes I see here some Caroline operatives at work. Or maybe they are " Caroline operatives" without knowing that they are Caroline operatives. Maybe they signed up, maybe they just recieved an " inspiration" that they acted upon and felt good about.
Mr. Barrett,

Ya think? This entire excercise of Paul was started by one. The smart "Caroline" operative utilizes the expertise of others without them knowing they are "used".

In my view, the "Caroline" operative is nothing more than the sweeper in a curling game and the individual is the stone.

Does the stone ever find out there was a broom?

Mikado
Ya know something Mr. Barrett? Upon thirdly thinking about this I have overlooked the fact that since this was started by a "Caroline" operative therefore all who have contributed to the forum are operatives.

Damn, I gave away rent free space in my head. Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote: I am not your enemy sir.
Kevin
Never said you were my forum friend, never said it or implied it.

Mikado
AM

TO MR. SCHATZKIN, TO ALL THE FRIENDS HERE

Post by AM »

Dear Mr. Schatzkin, dear friends,

Mr. Schatzkin, I would like to thank you deeply for what you did with this book. It is an inestimable service - you cannot imagine what a service. You did all the painstaking work - travelling, writting, meeting people, spending money, putting your heart-blood into it.

You have been and still are a powerful, most powerful catalyst and a veritable nexus where the different streams come together.

We sit here before our screens and click on our mouses making connections. You did not have such a luxury, nor the comfort.

As for Dr. Brown and those of us who gaze at his brilliant work - it is best summed up by this Pink Floyd song:

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE BOTH VERSIONS OF THE VIDEO, BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT.

The first is from the very day the video premiered:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx3DtXyE ... re=related

The second is even better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb-Nacm- ... re=related

LEARNING TO FLY

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a windswept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
A fatal attraction holding me fast, how
Can I escape this irresistible grasp?

Cant keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, i

Ice is forming on the tips of my wings
Unheeded warnings, I thought I thought of everything
No navigator to guide my way home
Unladened, empty and turned to stone

A soul in tension thats learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try

Friction lock - set.
Mixture - rich
Propellers - fully forward
Flaps - set - 10 degrees
Engine gauges and suction - check

Mixture set to maximum percent - recheck
Flight instruments...
Altimeters - check both
(garbled word) - on
Navigation lights - on
Strobes - on
(to tower): confirm 3-8-echo ready for departure
(tower): hello again, this is now 129.4
(to tower): 129.4. its to go.
(tower): you may commence your takeoff, winds over 10 knots.
(to tower): 3-8-echo
Easy on the brakes. take it easy. its gonna roll this time.
Just hand the power gradually, and it...

Above the planet on a wing and a prayer,
My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air,
Across the clouds I see my shadow fly
Out of the corner of my watering eye
A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night

Theres no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss

In deepest respect to Dr. Brown,

Andrew M. - Cant keep my eyes from the circling skies
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: TO MR. SCHATZKIN, TO ALL THE FRIENDS HERE

Post by Langley »

AM wrote:Dear Mr. Schatzkin, dear friends,

Mr. Schatzkin, I would like to thank you deeply for what you did with this book. It is an inestimable service - you cannot imagine what a service. You did all the painstaking work - travelling, writting, meeting people, spending money, putting your heart-blood into it.
i
Second that.

I cant get over how much Ive learnt.

The image of a B2, high up, just after objective, hitting a Cs cloud (placed there shortly before by means outlined in the Cs cloud report)
accelerates toward home with a thrust and range beyond that which its conventional engines are capable. Invincible; almost.

Its so out there, yet so explained here.
AM

Post by AM »

Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

AM wrote:Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky.
http://handle.dtic.mil/100.2/AD509668

Corporate Author : NAVAL RESEARCH LAB WASHINGTON DC

Personal Author(s) : Davis, John R. ; Rohlfs, Derrill C. ; Wyman, Frederick E.

Handle / proxy Url : http://handle.dtic.mil/100.2/AD509668 Check NTIS Availability...

Report Date : 21 MAY 1970

Pagination or Media Count : 24

Abstract : Cesium plasma clouds have been emplaced in the 90 to 103-km altitude region of the ionosphere by rockets and by a 7-in. gun. These clouds have been studied by coherent-pulse-doppler, high-frequency radar for three purposes: (a) to investigate neutral gas and magnetohydrodynamic motions in the clouds, (b) to investigate the role of such motions in forming the plasma clouds into persistent, artificial, sporadic-E patches, and (c) to investigate the potential of such clouds for illuminating the near-over-the-horizon region and detecting small targets in that region. Parts (a) and (b) of this study are continuing efforts in basic ionospheric research which will b

Cesium ions. http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=get ... =AD0610427

What chapter was it again where Dr Brown was upset about the r cesium in Florida?
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

whale bubble again

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Another whale bubble surfacing Langley.

Did Paul actually write about that concern in the pages of his book? Or was it a conversation that we all had here on the Forum ... living breathing thing that it is!

Paul... help.

I wouldn't think that this is at all important except for your excellent tracking skills Langley with your research and with the other comment made recently about RADIATION LAB.

Dr. Brown carried with him a small date book during the year 1962. Actually I think it started out being an expense record kept by Charles Miller. For the first two months of the year it just noted the expenses involved in the familys trip to Nassau from Meadville Pa. When they came back from Nassau Townsend Brown and Charles Miller drove north ( I am supposing to Philadelphia) On their way through the central part of Florida Charles I think makes the simple notation that there is a meeting at the " Radiation Lab". It is never mentioned again, nor does any reference to it ever show up anywhere else. A month or so later it seems that Dr. Brown took over the use of that little book, Carefully noting the gas expenses ... the overnight and food expenses and the meetings scheduled.

That book is now with Paul and I am thinking maybe we need to look at it more closely. Of course ..... this is .... 1962 .... how can we talk about this when the entire nine year period has been left .... open?

But to answer you question. I imagine the time frame involved here regarding his concern over Cesium clouds would have been during his Florida stay ( 1957) through this point in time , at least, with the mention of this radiation lab in 1962. Doubt that helps much? or does it? Elizabeth