Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote:Feels like a burst open a bottle of chamagne moment to me.
That movie clip with the champagne been held aloft until Dr brown lifts the bottle haunts me.
Brilliant Langley , really brilliant.
Solar and lunar tides, I know I annoyed you all one time when I was dowsing the moon one night, but I was riding a tidal wave, it reacts similer to a tidal bore on the rivers, what a buzz to read that letter.
Kevin
thanks Kevin, but I just "dowsed" until the dots joined. key word I had

ion.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote:Alpha 100 Plasma chromodynamics, and the hollographic universe, chirality and the ultimate inertial reference, The doorframe is becomming much more clear and the crust becomes clear as a bell and soappy smooth.
Got to control those "Raleigh Taylor instabilities" however.
We need help with the bioinfomatic servo loop.

Sorry to leave some behind here but others DO understand and others are volunteering critical info on the ionization issue.

There is violence, death and destruction related to the ionization issues and I suppose we shall allways need to deal with it.

Think..... A-NEUTRONICS and "Catalytic" energy conversion through nanotechnology. We can get away from the harmfull frequencies of radiation which create after effects and mutations beyond the naturally occuring type.

Perhaps...... we must "Learn to listen to Gaia" on Earth, Try also on the moon, and on other planetary or etherial bodies to see what is a possible natural mutation in bioinfomatics.

Just more RANDOM IDEAS for my NOTEBOOK. (darn it, I posted in the wrong thread....sorry but it stays anyway)

Trickfox

Hiccup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdVto_E0qYA
Im outa knowledge. but have cut and pasted that so I can ponder it.

Elizabeth, that letter records Cesium ion seeding to boost force.

remember the seseme thing? and the excess Cesium in Florida?

Have you downloaded the Army paper?

And the author of the army paper thanking an officer :

T. Bahder thanks W. C. McCorkle,

Director of U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command,

for the suggestion to look at the physics responsible for the net force on an asymmetric capacitor. The authors wish to thank Jean-Louis Naudin (JLN Labs) for his permission to reproduce the letter of Thomas Townsend Brown in Appendix B. T. Bahder is grateful for personal correspondence with Jean-Louis Naudin (JLN Labs).

Cs ions to B2 bomber as NOx is to Subaru Imprezza hottie?
James Barrett

keeping the ball in motion

Post by James Barrett »

Sometimes I see here some Caroline operatives at work. Or maybe they are " Caroline operatives" without knowing that they are Caroline operatives. Maybe they signed up, maybe they just recieved an " inspiration" that they acted upon and felt good about.

Thanks to you Langley I see this better that I had never seen before actually. Its tough to know whats out there in print.

"And the author of the army paper thanking an officer :

T. Bahder thanks W. C. McCorkle,

Director of U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command,

for the suggestion to look at the physics responsible for the net force on an asymmetric capacitor. The authors wish to thank Jean-Louis Naudin (JLN Labs) for his permission to reproduce the letter of Thomas Townsend Brown in Appendix B. T. Bahder is grateful for personal correspondence with Jean-Louis Naudin (JLN Labs). "

And of course I need to thank Andrew Bolland here because he was the source material that Jean-Louis Naudin drew from. ( unless he got the letter from the other end of the reception ... in which case we need to thank that person for calling it to Mr. Naudins attention.)

All these people involved in " keeping this ball in motion".

And now of course we have a a great enlargement of the knowledge through what Paul has put together, but is it just me folks ? I sense that the surge to " move the information forward" ( not just ... keep it in the air") that surge is building. And perhaps twe have just been served a " play forward serve" and been challenged to continue to " keep the ball in motion".

So I wonder which of these players is W. C McCorkle? Is he a full fledged " Caroliner" or just one who answered an inspiration. ( whats the difference of those I wonder, how many steps to being a Caroliner might there be before one becomes fully concious of what is happening? ) besides the impressive title of "Director of U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command" who was this W.C. McCorkle? Google time I guess.
Pretty long title. Did his power match its length? James
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: keeping the ball in motion

Post by Langley »

James Barrett wrote: So I wonder which of these players is W. C McCorkle? Is he a full fledged " Caroliner" or just one who answered an inspiration. ( whats the difference of those I wonder, how many steps to being a Caroliner might there be before one becomes fully concious of what is happening? ) besides the impressive title of "Director of U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command" who was this W.C. McCorkle? Google time I guess.
Pretty long title. Did his power match its length? James
James I think he was bulldozing a trail to something, funny how typing Townsend Brown into DTIC got one hit. Which led to his name. which leads to this
arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0211003
PDF]
arXiv:physics/0211003 v1 1 Nov 2002
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
and Dr. W. C. McCorkle (Director of U. S. Army Aviation and Missile Command) have ...... 364 of W. C. McCorkle, “Compensated Pulsed Alternators to Power ...
arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0211003
"The U.S. Army is developing an electromagnetic gun (EMG) for battlefield applications.
During the past few years, on a recurring basis, Dr. John Lyons (former ARL Director)
and Dr. W. C. McCorkle (Director of U. S. Army Aviation and Missile Command) have
requested that I look at some of the physics of the EMG. In the most recent request, I was
asked to look at stresses in a rotating cylinder. For the case of an elastic cylinder, this is
a classic problem that is solved in many texts on linear elasticity [1,2,3,4,5,6]. However,
when these derivations are examined closely, one finds certain shortcomings [7]. Therefore,
I spent some time looking at the problem of stresses in elastic rotating cylinders. That work"

Bibliography read like something out of Nick Cook. "Its a Ph ing time machine.

http://handle.dtic.mil/100.2/ADP012478

http://www.redstone.army.mil/history/la ... ology.html
May 61 The Directional Control Automet (DCAM) guidance system, invented by Dr. William C. McCorkle and Mr. R.G. Conard of OML, was a primary candidate for Missile "B". The concept was successfully demonstrated during this period by an experimental Missile "A" using a constant thrust propulsion and variable aerodynamic missile drag.

It seems he's changed his tune on things. Anyway that paper on capacitors was some balloon he sent up.
http://www.rdecom.army.mil/rdemagazine/ ... index.html
Toneys 007
14, 1935, Mr. and Mrs. W. C. McCorkle and two children of Elizabethton, ... Dr. W. C. McCorkle, received at a banquet at the Officers' Club in Huntsville, ...
www.toneyweb.com/exchange/jack0007.htm

[PDF]
Growth and Characterization of ZnCdMgSe/ZnCdSe Quantum Wells on ...
Attn AMSMI-RD W C McCorkle. Redstone Arsenal AL 35898-5240. CECOM. Attn PM GPS COL S Young. FT Monmouth NJ 07703. Dir for MANPRINT ...
www.arl.army.mil/arlreports/1999/ARL-TR-2015.pdf
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:Growth and Characterization of ZnCdMgSe/ZnCdSe Quantum Wells on ...
Attn AMSMI-RD W C McCorkle. Redstone Arsenal AL 35898-5240. CECOM. Attn PM GPS COL S Young. FT Monmouth NJ 07703. Dir for MANPRINT ...
www.arl.army.mil/arlreports/1999/ARL-TR-2015.pdf
Langley,

You do some excellent research. However, in reading your post and seeing this particular link, it caught my attention. Upon going to the link I confirmed my suspicions.

This paper is about creating a better optoelectronic device. In other words, a better LED (Light Emitting Diode, Junction Laser). The Quantum Well they are talking about is a single planar thickness that when varied will emit various wavelengths of light, thus the visible spectrum is possible from the low red to the Blue. I am sure that after reading the paper that Infrared would be viable as well.

For what it is worth, a Laser is nothing more than an optical tank circuit, thus by varying the thickness (read here the distance between to points of reference reacted upon by a photon) a single or very narrow bandwidth of light is emitted.

To go into the energy transfer levels etc of where the photon originates would be boring and not be relevant to the subject at hand.

Again, remember my Email and what I said.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

James Barrett wrote:Sometimes I see here some Caroline operatives at work. Or maybe they are " Caroline operatives" without knowing that they are Caroline operatives. Maybe they signed up, maybe they just recieved an " inspiration" that they acted upon and felt good about.
Mr. Barrett,

Ya think? This entire excercise of Paul was started by one. The smart "Caroline" operative utilizes the expertise of others without them knowing they are "used".

In my view, the "Caroline" operative is nothing more than the sweeper in a curling game and the individual is the stone.

Does the stone ever find out there was a broom?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
James Barrett

It would depend I think.....

Post by James Barrett »

Regarding the stone ever knowing.

If a stone is capable of realizing that there is a broom, isn't it a pretty damned special stone?

Reminds me of that picture that Paul posted of Dr. Brown happily ( it looks like) collecting these smooth stones for his lab. Why those? Perhaps he recognized somehow that they were more in " tune" than all of those thousands of other stones on that beach. Perhaps he just liked the way they fit in his hand. Perhaps he could sense that they had the potential to read out what energies he was interested in charted. Perhaps too he realized that they wouldn't mind going with him.

Alot of "perhaps" perhaps. James
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Perhaps too

Post by twigsnapper »

Perhaps too Mikado there are those who intentionally put sand down on the ice, in just the right places.

But I like your broom thought, clearing the way for the rock as it slides along on its path. It would I think be alot less complicated than this twisted path. But complications are the nature of things too. All something to be recognized. twigsnapper
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

is this the same development

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Langley,

Is this development here..."
"The U.S. Army is developing an electromagnetic gun (EMG) for battlefield applications.
During the past few years, on a recurring basis, Dr. John Lyons (former ARL Director)
and Dr. W. C. McCorkle (Director of U. S. Army Aviation and Missile Command) have
requested that I look at some of the physics of the EMG. In the most recent request, I was
asked to look at stresses in a rotating cylinder. For the case of an elastic cylinder, this is
a classic problem that is solved in many texts on linear elasticity [1,2,3,4,5,6]. However,
when these derivations are examined closely, one finds certain shortcomings ........................

the same as the non-lethal crowd dispersal development they have been letting out in the press. The one where they can't get the funding because it doesn't kill people just heats up their skin to the point where they have to move? ( of course one can see the upper end possibilities ...) Its been on TV and its been talked about alot. is it the same? If so. What a rip. You mean we could have had a crowd disposal system at our disposal and not be forced into shooting someone to death? And this was developed when?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

all becoming known

I trust in the fact that things hidden to us, even during the writing of this book , will soon become clear. And Vince White, if I may .... I want to use your words because I don't think that I could say it better.

"This Giant of physics life and achievements , will be told, his
participation in the black technology empire
now behind secrecy's walls , will emerge for there is a great storm approaching, a
storm that is a great roiling black line
across the entire horizon, the storm of disclosure, which will leave the extreme
secrecy edifice in ruins , and tne oceans
of money spent on gravity and communication
resulting in breakthroughs and devices that
will astound the world, will also reveal
the who, what, how, when ,where of that
peripatetic giant life of service to country and even larger entities."

I love that phrase " for there is a great storm approaching .... A storm that is a great rolling black line across the entire horizon .... the storm of disclosure ...................."

Anybody else see that " leading edge?" I do. Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Winding Down?

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote: So Mr. Twigsnapper, since this forum is winding down
Funny. That was written on page 2 of this thread. And... what page are we on now? 17?
I'll give up my ticket for him. (you owe me Schatzkin...<g>
Just a hunch but... I don't think stand-ins are permitted on these "flights." You either use your own ticket or... stay home.
Do you think it is possible that if Morgan faked his death once, that he faked it again?
Yes, of course, I think it is possible, but I am satisfied that, based on the way he presented that whole "your father's pin" scenario to me, that another "staging" was not in the cards.

But, given what we know now, I'm pretty sure he's out there, somewhere, waiting for us... and I have to get this book into print to find out for sure.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

The Mind Boggles

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:Cripes, I could come up with an dozen more half-assed, half-baked ideas. Anyone else seeing the possiblities?
Personally, I always liked the idea of going on a trip... and getting back before you left. Or course, then there would be two of you in one location....

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

so glad you are in one spot

Personally I am just glad that you are in one spot. Home safely.

And isn't there something said about quantum entanglement that actually destroys the first of you when the second of you is created? So everytime you do that you are a new rendition , exact copy in every way ... of that first which is then ... nonexistent. Puts a whole new light on being " reborn" huh.

Way beyond me. I can't even get U TUBE. Sorry kevin. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: It would depend I think.....

Post by Mikado14 »

James Barrett wrote:Regarding the stone ever knowing.

If a stone is capable of realizing that there is a broom, isn't it a pretty damned special stone?
You know something Mr. Barrett? I earnestly like the way you come back at me (as well as a few others here ). IF the stone becomes aware of the broom then it is no longer a stone and the broom is no longer necessary BUT if the stone lands in the circle than it has achieved it's goal and again the broom is no longer necessary. In that event, does the stone know there was a broom? A long time ago, Mr. Twigsnapper said that the Caroline "backs winners and consoles losers". What do you think about that?
James Barrett wrote:Reminds me of that picture that Paul posted of Dr. Brown happily ( it looks like) collecting these smooth stones for his lab. Why those? Perhaps he recognized somehow that they were more in " tune" than all of those thousands of other stones on that beach. Perhaps he just liked the way they fit in his hand. Perhaps he could sense that they had the potential to read out what energies he was interested in charted. Perhaps too he realized that they wouldn't mind going with him.
Have you ever asked the lady in Hawaii that you mentioned about her thumb print in a stone? What does she think of what you just mentioned? I see a non-entropy situation that Dr. Brown was looking into. I'll save that for a walk in the desert.

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Winding Down?

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: Do you think it is possible that if Morgan faked his death once, that he faked it again?
Yes, of course, I think it is possible, but I am satisfied that, based on the way he presented that whole "your father's pin" scenario to me, that another "staging" was not in the cards.

But, given what we know now, I'm pretty sure he's out there, somewhere, waiting for us... and I have to get this book into print to find out for sure.

--PS
If I were Morgan, I would have given you the pin back too. Look at it this way, you have a great ending and you will/would remain focused on the job.

I further agree with your "pretty sure" but he is impossible to lock on with any radar.....but something is afoot Watson..

Ok, now to switch back to agnostic/cynic mode.

Mikado