Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

AM wrote:I'm very sorry and I'm still here. It's nobody's fault. The last few days have been so strange and it has truly overwhelmed me - but then I secretly wanted to see and all these hints came.

What I am concerned about is the following Elizabeth: we all without exception exchange highly original thoughts - some maybe inaccurate, but many are exactly on the spot. I am concerned who is reading this.

There was a brilliant post made by Mr. Trickfox that described the situation well. And you know what I mean.

I am no economist, but I try to use my brain and be informed. The current economic mess we are in is very likely to be more than just a sharp whiff of a 6-month recession. And it's going to be global.
AM
AM, the number of times Ive thought oh god Ive gotta delete that , and in axiety think Ill just keep my mouth shut. Its normal. so from my perspective, is just the usual.

In all my time of doing things, Ive never had any hassles from authorties. A letter got delayed 6 months once. They only sent on to me after the writer had contacted.

Among Australian nuclear vets it is well known that mail is held up and stuff like that and when Im on the phone to those vets, its an inside joke that that there are people on payroll just to listen in.

So we respond to that by making sure they chew through as much audio recording tape as possible. And we say so on the phone.

Pauls tip of the week: Buy shares in TDK. We try to do our bit for employment. But then we're probably still living in the 70s.

Noones busted my door down yet, though Im not in Russia.

Putin ones foot in it here in these matters isnt a big anymore. There are big things.

Thing is , once the info is on the public record. then people in the know who have clearence and oaths and consequent liability under legislation, and who couldnt reference and cite the official classified data base in public may
reference and cite the unofficial database. Anf without confirming or denying can say Oh well, personally, I agree with that".

Now if that person cant originate in the public domain because the info is already originated in the classified domain, its more than a copytright breach.

So if a legally restrained someone is communicating , they can only do so via the public record. ie via an area they are not restrained from using.

Dont worry about AM. If I had lived in the USSR I would have been tied to a post long ago.

STRONTIUM 89 IS THE IMMEDIATE HAZARD FOR PEOPLE ALIVE AT THE TIME

See, Im still here.

The economic angle is very important.

What happened to typistes when computers were widely introduced?

The transformation of any system must be coordinated. Like the introduction of New computer system, where the old in the new run in tandem for awhile, the old one domminant first, the new one dominant latter.

And at a certain critical point, the old one is switched off, and the new sags then comes up to spec.

Everyone's heard Strontium 90 havent they?
Wonder why.

But
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

or possibly a wateringhole

Post by twigsnapper »

There is the possibility that the material flowing forth here is meant to draw certain individuals. But what of the nature of the entity that is acting as the magnet? Its a serious question which remains unanswered.

This Forum is alike a watering hole. The nature of the water is what it is. Its importance to the animals which come to drink from it are different one to the other.
Some animals come to quench their own thirst. Some realize that only the clear water bubbling up will keep them and their kin alive.Some just know that they are thirsty. Some animals don't even know this waterhole exists and pass it by.

Could be the readers of this forum are here to quench that thirst ... but perhaps there are others, here for other reasons...................
Could be other intelligence agencies, trying to see about particular interest in Dr. Browns work, could be .... foreign influences snooping about ... could be ....economic interests looking for new ideas for products ... could be the military establishment checking for leaks ... could be .....how much time to you have to spend on this?

and all of that would have been taken into consideration, I believe. twigsnapper
AM

Post by AM »

Thank you for the thoughts.

What truly amazed me with your post was:

- the Norwegian guy + Lawrence

- nuclear medicine - disappearing and reappearing.

What about the influence of neutrinos on the human body?

Regards,

AM
Last edited by AM on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

AM wrote:Thank you for the thoughts.

What truly amazed me with your post was:

- the Norwegian guy + Lawrence

- nuclear medicine - disappearing and reappearing.

What about the influence of neutrinos on the human body?

Regards,

AM
Hi Am, taking your last first. Dunno, my training stopped at the fundamental, touched on a, b, G, & N. Have little knowledge of neutrinos but I would say ionisations per mm of tissue very low, far less than for G so no prob. Body evolved to background by placing marrow inside dense shielding of bone (which has highest tolerance to rad of any adult tissue) (marrow one of the most sensitive)

If neutrinos are a very low ionising, then shielding would need to be v thick bones arent that thick. ergo mother nature seems to say neutrinos are soft and harmless. She doesnt go in for comparative studies, just results.

How to put information on the public record so you can talk about it.
Tell the government that which it already knows when the time is right.
http://www.aph.gov.au/SEnate/committee/ ... /sub12.pdf
And they put on their website. Im still here. But its old news now.

“Depending on the conditions under which (atomic) weapons are used, the major interest may lie EITHER* in LOCAL FALLOUT OR* in the SUPER-IMPOSED LONG RANGE FALLOUT FROM MANY WEAPONS”. [“Report on Project Gabriel”, US Atomic Energy Commission, Division of Biology and Medicine, Washington D.C. July 1954.” ]

*What human cost would the world been spared had the authors deleted the word EITHER and substituted the word AND for OR. The authors’ names remained classified and blacked out.

So even tough this is a different thing, I see the same thing here.
Last edited by Langley on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: or possibly a wateringhole

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote:There is the possibility that the material flowing forth here is meant to draw certain individuals. But what of the nature of the entity that is acting as the magnet? Its a serious question which remains unanswered.

This Forum is alike a watering hole.

and all of that would have been taken into consideration, I believe. twigsnapper
I see a substantial salute. A substantial action. I dont know enough.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr twigsnapper,
" But what of the nature of The entity that is acting as the magnet? "
What entity sir?
What nature does this entity have?
If I may presume an alien entity, then I must presume it is further advanced than ourselves, or we would be the entity relative to itself ?

As I know you cannot answer directly, we must take on board the job of providing the answers that you can then merely agree with ?
What a stupid system to have allowed to take such a stranglehold upon ourselves ( my opinion )
I can see how it will have grown out of the need to contain secrets within certain circulations, but now, to me , it appears to be been abused by , won't swear, plonkers is a good word.
This system has become a prison , where good people are entrapped in fear, I doubt you are the sort of person to be entrapped , and comply?

So, if there is a superior entity acting as the magnet, whats its adjenda?
If it made us, it may feel driven to see us move upwards.
If it needs our assistance, now , and again in the future, it may see the need for our advancement and upgrade/s.

I will have to assume some things now, about yourself, that you are the ultimate in your field, and that those you have trained will endevour to attain your standerd/s.
Therefore as you have possibly been instrumental in setting up the position we find ourselves, you can hardly step outside it, without expecting what you have taught to occur to you?

So, you will have the respect and ears of those you taught, and as such have the advantage, you lead.
That lead to my hobbit opinion is via such as this site, by utilising the internet, you encourage the disclosure of what you have helped create, and find yourself trapped in.
Taking the position where good always overcomes evil, your desired outcomes are for the good of all, especially your country, America.

So, " They are us "
Either means , they are us now, or they are us in another time , or dimension.
To me, it would be the natural thing to do to go back in time to assure what has occured does occur, or else I would not possibly exist ?
So, if ourselves from a future date could come back here and help create the condition that achieves themselves, you couldn't blame them ?

Only by learning what may be been offered as assistance and then implimenting such, can anything occur.
This really is a chess game?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
James Barrett

anybody stutter, ever?

Post by James Barrett »

Anyone here ever stutter?

I have to admit when I was very young I developed a stutter. It came on after a family tragedy and some Drs. called it a reaction to that. But they weren't much help in getting it to go away.

I eventually trained my tongue to continue to keep up with my mind and the stutter went away.

But now they have developed some little instrument that you can wear like a hearing aid, and what it does is replay your own words back to you almost instantly. And strangely hearing your own voice gives you the confidence mentally to continue without falling over or getting stuck on certain words. And it works almost immediately. The Doctors involved in the development say they are utilizing the " Plural Effect". Its amazing.

But its also what I see happening here regarding our own interaction and ability to go forward as human kind into some sort of future that is better and smoother than the one that we now know. Whatever this system of interaction is, I believe, its as if we have our own voices speaking along with us nearly instantaneously matched to us ...( not telling us what to do or what to say, but mimicing what we would do on our own) and that gives us the inspiration and the calmness to proceed with out those terrible gaps.

This parallel "Plural Effect" does not work with stutterers if the voice mimicing them is not their own. Isn't that interesting?

Thats why the inspiration seems so natural to us .... "They are us "... Mr. Twigsnapper said and maybe this sort of "Plural Effect" works in our daily life, or when information comes to us " out of the blue". Why we can relate to it, why we accept it, of course, not understanding what is really happening. James
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

James,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTZEEe7R8OY
That JAMES has just quantum flashed my mind to something, something Alice said.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

Excellent post Kevin, please give me some time to address it deeper, because I am now tired.

Something on the lighter side:

WHAT IF MR. TWIGSNAPPER IS ACTUALLY A TALL, BLUE GENTLEMAN WITH THREE BIG ANTENNAS ON HIS HEAD?

You think: "Oh, I will meet a charming old man with a beautifully carved cane." And then you see on the distant horizon a blue head with three antennas moving towards you!

You, yes you all must watch this (BE PATIENT AND WATCH IT ALL): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TTkK09h2w

The man who directed this masterwork stands shoulder to shoulder with Spielberg, Eisenstein and all the great ones.

By the way, isn't it a wonderful family? What a wonderful wife and children!

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
Perhaps the A stands for Arjuna?
You ask many questions, and you will be given the answers.
Please be patient, maybe we are not as young and bright as yourself.
I consider everything in creation is made from one, so there is nothing to fear.
I always make anyone a cup of tea, wherever they are from, it seems to have a universal appeal.

There must be vast amounts of intelligence out in the universe, arrogant of ourselves to consider we are superior ?

Please have a rest, chill out, walk on the beach or climb a big hill, then we can all try and puzzle out what this book is all about, I am glad you are here, and recognise the sudden input of information occuring to you.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

welcome back

Post by Trickfox »

Welcome back AM.

See.....we all missed you when you took your ball home.

Just go on and empty your mind because we are here to listen and chat about all these issues you are wondering about.

Trickfox
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

that is ....

Post by twigsnapper »

Yes indeed. chat away. You will find an appreciative audience. Of course only what you feel comfortable sharing. We all understand your concerns on that score.

Andrew. One of my favorite mottos on a badge was " Tastes like chicken" which of course has its own story. And the other of course " A lifetime of service behind the green door."

Did you ever see the stationary that Dr. Brown used for one of his early companies? I believe that it was Whitehall Rand. A globe with a satellite circling it. Exact same logo that the NRO eventually adopted. I always found that interesting.

Kevin... perhaps a cosmic chess game <g> You just have to learn to smile sometimes.

twigsnapper
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Mr. Twigsnapper,

Tastes like chicken could go either way, I suppose.

Linda Brown and I have discussed that stationary logo. I know it, I can't forget seeing it, but it's been a long time since I've seen it and I can't find the paper I had with it on it.

We've discussed a couple of times in the past that it would be, of course, an obvious link between Townsend Brown's work and the NRO. Next time I have my files available, I'll take another look for it.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

so where now?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Langley?

Where are we going next with this?
Charles Pecher? Research Corporation? 1947?
Geoff?

OK editing in here .... now this is interesting though I am not sure how I got here ..........

http://content.cdlib.org/view?docId=tf0 ... &brand=oac

Thinking of you though I don't understand much of this the thing that reaches out and slaps at me are the words RADIATION LAB ... and Paul when you get home and get your ears on I am wondering if thats the exact wording of a notiation in Dr. Browns daybook sometime during the spring of 1962? I admit. Its a long reach. But........

"SERIES 1: GENERAL FILES
This series consists primarily of professional correspondence, memoranda and telegrams of Ernest O. Lawrence, Joseph G. Hamilton, Donald Cooksey and Robert L. Thornton; and letters written by various members of the Lawrence family. The remainder of the correspondence is to and from other members of the Radiation Laboratory. Subject matter covered by the correspondence includes experiments at the Radiation Laboratory and at other facilities (both university and corporate) around the world, design of the machinery, professional meetings, funding, government involvement in science, University of California affairs, and social functions"

So was there a facility in central Florida during the spring of 1962? Dr. Brown mentions it in that daybook. "Radiation Lab "....

Where might this trail go? I don't know.

Elizabeth