Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Did not know where to post this, soooo........

How many Morgan's are there?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

posts that go poof

Post by Mark Culpepper »

OK. What happened? Was it something that we said? AM? Where'd ya go?

I was sort of getting into the things that you were saying. Did someone say something to you to instigate this " Removed post" situation? Should I look behind me for men in black?Or did you just reconsider all of the things that you said and decide after the fact, not to share with us?

Not sure how to take that. Feeling just a little slighted here.

And can't help but think that Paul missed that entire exchange and hell if I could ever explain it to him. So did it ever actually happen? Making me wonder.

MarkC.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM?

I agree with Mark. Do not do this, do not extinguish your flame.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

adding my voice

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Adding my voice to Mikado and Mark. Please do not shut down and walk off. We value what you have said here. Perhaps you thought better of going so far out, thinking that we would not understand but you do the quality of this Forum an injustice here AM if that was your reason.

Perhaps you suddenly realized that there are ALOT of people reading these posts and that they also have the ability to see the larger picture and perhaps you got concerned that you were saying too much, too soon. I don't know how to respond to that. I appreciate your thoughts. But part of the beauty of these posts are that they are open and we all subject ourselves to praise and ridicule. Too much too soon is maybe what we are all about?

The Natchez Trace huh? Sounds beautiful Paul ... and relaxing. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Am,
Hope you are OK ?
What ever the problem is, if there is one?
You are amongst good people here, and you are much appreciated.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado14 wrote:Did not know where to post this, soooo........

How many Morgan's are there?

Mikado
This statement didn't raise a question?

Mr. Twigsnapper, perhaps when two transmitters are transmitting on the same frequency, no one can hear.

Just the ramblings of a static Mikado
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

AM wrote:EDITED BY THE AUTHOR OF THE POST
Odd, I have been trying to sort through a large volume of information, and AM's posts were part of it. Some of it I saw value in, and other parts I didn't know the value of, but I was set to study it. It was definitely hard to keep up with the flow rate.

And now AM's part is gone. I feel robbed. I wonder if Paul has any way of finding these in a backup or archive bit? I doubt it. It's a shame, really.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
AM

Post by AM »

I'm very sorry and I'm still here. It's nobody's fault. The last few days have been so strange and it has truly overwhelmed me - but then I secretly wanted to see and all these hints came.

You'll think that I am crazy, but everything that I thought of simply came to my hands. I went to the local library just wanting to check in a special atlas something and the books simply came, the references were there.

The books, info, etc. were searching for me not me for them. I may be wrong and this is all the product of my overactive imagination.

Now when you think of Christmas, what do you think of? The tangled up Christmas lights of course!

And this is what we have. It's all here - if not in the open, then in clues.
We just have to untangle.

Elizabeth, don't worry. I am not afraid of criticism or a thorough examination of my thoughts. I actually welcome it. Patton said:

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"

What I am concerned about is the following Elizabeth: we all without exception exchange highly original thoughts - some maybe inaccurate, but many are exactly on the spot. I am concerned who is reading this.

There was a brilliant post made by Mr. Trickfox that described the situation well. And you know what I mean.

Do not forget, it is not only us who might see the connections.

Now you'll probably say: "Ok, AM, old buddy, put down that big tinfoil sombrero and step away from the raccoon."

Still, one should be at least aware, if not careful.

And ladies and gentlemen - we are in for one hell of ride. We see multiple perfect storms gathering on the horizon. The following below is just ONE example.

I am no economist, but I try to use my brain and be informed. The current economic mess we are in is very likely to be more than just a sharp whiff of a 6-month recession. And it's going to be global.

Please consider the following and connect the dots: CDO's, sub-prime and prime mortgages (the storm is not yet over), credit default swaps, the potential problems that monoline insurers may still face, banks, pension funds (when you read this article by Jim Jubak be sure to have a fresh pair of underwear handy: http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/In ... gNews.aspx), etc.

It's not about liquidity - helicopter Ben already has the printing presses on full throttle. It is about solvency. Wealth remains the same no matter how much money you print.

Then commodity prices, etc.

We are living in a hugely complex system - our world is a terribly complex enviroment. And I have learnt that the more a system is complex, heterogenous and interconnected the more high-risk nodes, where things can go really wrong, exist in the system. And they are increasing expotentially with the increase in complexity.

Mr. Twigsnapper, I urge to address as clearly as possible the coming URGENCY. You already said once:
"They Are US"

A wise and perhaps comforting thought. Explains the careful almost maternal care of the human race here by this other intelligence, if you happen to look at it this way, helping us all of the time to develop to our fullest potential.

But is that all there is out there? When I say " out there" I mean just that. Another place, another dimension. Couldn't there be another entity out there which would have no regard for our civilization or our very lives? What was it that the Alien in Independence Day said in response to a humans question " What can we do to make peace with you" ( or something like that, haven't seen the movie in a long time.) What can we do? The answer was simple .... "Die."

And you say that wouldn't happen that some thing so advanced would treat other life in a more beneficial way?

Well, the Columbus men were much more " advanced" than the simple native Islanders they found when they landed in the Bahamas. Fifty some years later the remaining Indians of that tribe were being hunted and killed off. They were replaced, by the way, by slave labor from Africa. Their nature had been too peaceful and soft to be able to defend or even survive the yoke of slavery.

I am not ready to see you put your cautionary tale away kevin. I think that we have to grow up pretty darned quick because I believe, as you have sensed, that there are REAL dangers out there which will challenge us soon. And I think that grinder will go along with me when I say that we need the biggest headstart than we can get.

Would people invested with some sort of ability to look into the future know already what the possibilities are? Would they know that actions now could change those possibilities. If so. Puts a new meaning to things being URGENT I would think. But as Paul so carefully pointed out to Elizabeth one time I think. One persons "urgent" is different than anothers. So maybe the idea is to get every one on the same page? Would make some sense to me. twigsnapper

And the Morgan's words to Paul:
"Beyond that, Jim, I'm with you: why why why?

And I'll add another one to your list: Often in our correspondence, Morgan has alluded to a sense of "urgency" surrounding this entire undertaking. I often wonder if he's frustrated that it's taking me so long. Aside from that, I have to wonder as you do: what's the hurry? Why... the sense of urgency?

Elizabeth might have an answer to that, I know she has some thoughts on the subject, but she might be suffering some technical difficulties this week..."
Ok, let's get back to our main topic - Dr. Brown - we cannot fathom what a genius this man was.

AM
Last edited by AM on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM

Post by AM »

UNFORTUNATELY I ERASED THIS POST BEFORE SAVING IT - IT HAS SOMEHOW FALLEN THROUGH THE CRACKS.
Last edited by AM on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

hope

Post by Linda Brown »

Gewis,

have the hope that AM will read your response here and realize that his comments were important to all of us and not a disruption. I have felt a great loss too, I understand.

AM,
So, I ask you openly to please rejoin us again at whatever level you feel comfortable. I was learning much from you and your words were helping me see things that I might not have seen otherwise. And obviously that feeling was shared.

Everyone has his own choice to be made freely but I am hoping that we can influence your decision here just a little! We not understand everything that you have to say just yet but you certainly have our attention.

Please rejoin us? AH, I SEE THAT OUR THOUGHTS HAVE CROSSED! Linda
Last edited by Linda Brown on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Am,
Great boost to see you are still here, well done.
Note to myself, must learn some spanish.
Fear, is all there is to fear, over come fear, and you can operate when all around are traumatised.
Happy Christmas.
heres some Northern england scenes in boney m's happy christmas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFl-s63OfKg
We can sort out those Christmas lights , no problemo's
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
Don't worry about things coming to you, its the law of attraction, Dr brown will have been a past master at this, THINK about anything with intent, and it will come to you.
bizzarely, in the post I just put up , there are snow scenes showing rippled fields of England, they are called ridge and furrows, I KNOW why they were placed exactly upon the alignments that they were, and why they are are spaced at precise distances.
We have to re-learn things FAST.
As a spinning coin is falling, it speeds up, if there was no table upon which it spins , it would begin to spin in the opposite direction the second it reachs a stop.
Then the sun may rise in the West and set in the East, though it may rest for three days.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

UNFORTUNATELY I ERASED THIS POST BEFORE SAVING IT - IT HAS SOMEHOW FALLEN THROUGH THE CRACKS.
Last edited by AM on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote: Ms. Brown, my great problem is the lack of sound technical experience and knowledge + dealing with these connection in a proper mathematical fashion, therefore I probably cannot fully appreciate the work of your father.
The fact that, as the moth to the flame, you came here and have stayed shows at the very least, a modicum of appreciation. My young man, not everyone needs sound technical experience etc to recognize how an automobile operates but those that drive can appreciate it's beauty and handling. I hope you see my point.
AM wrote:But one thing I will tell you, your father was such a great man. More than a Titan from another world! A true alchemist. He was transforming radiations and energies ascending and descending the great ladder of Jacob that is connected with the finely spun web stretching from the heart of our galaxy accross the boundaries of space and time.
I must differ with you as to the use of the word "great". My interpretation is that he was a gifted man who saw things that others didn't and took what he did see into something that would/could help all. My feeling is that he wouldn't use the word "great" to describe himself as much as "responsible", but then this is my opinion.
AM wrote:True to alchimist tradition he left many clues, but also many false leads. I do not know what I perceive, but I hope I have been given a little glimpse of that glorious vista that he has gazed upon.

If I am wrong and this is just a mirage of youthful enthusiasm, then I hope to realize the faults of my skewed perception and be corrected.
Again I say to you my young man, it is this entusiasm that has/have inspired bridges to be built. Never apologize for your enthusiasm, it is greatly appreciated by old farts like me. Can I have a bit of yours?

Just stay focused, give us one thought at a time or maybe two, so that we digest it a little slower.

Mikado
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

I think AM is right when he talks about being cautious. This forum and others like it are powerful magnets for drawing out those who would see the connections in Brown's work, and it provides a convenient means for identifying those people.

That is, maybe this whole thing is bait.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein