Chapter 79: Time to Get A Life

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I am running a high temperature at the moment, have been for last few days, some sort of bug.
It has led to me sleeping poorly, last night every time I woke up the very first thing I thought was TIME patterns.
To the observer they will appear as sqiggels, but may be harmonic , and if you look at early hebrew and before, the letters are based on sounds.
An FTM must be able to modulate across something, it is surely reasonable to assume whatever Dr Brown spent his life working on, is that something.
Stuff.
We think we are observing in a linear laser like way, I consider we are observing along stunningly complex pathways, if you modulate across those pathways, to the observer it will appear as squiggles, and you will vanish, only to re-appear in a different time, as you will appear where the patterns eventually lead to.

Whatever the speed along those patterns is, and for arguments sake use current speed of light, then time may simply be zooming about in those patterns, if the patterns were ironed out flat, and were a thousand years long, and you could modulate acroos the patterns layers, then perhaps you could travel to the point where the thousand years was, in a split second.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Patterns

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Kevin,

Concerned about you of course. Fevers are no fun. Take care of yourself.

Your observations though are wonderful.

And again I ask you to PLEASE keep recording your thoughts because someday in the future someone will need what you have seen in your mind and be perhaps better able to understand your thoughts,

"To the observer they will appear as sqiggels, but may be harmonic , and if you look at early hebrew and before, the letters are based on sounds

I am not an expert on the early forms of language ... its just one whisker of this thing that we seem to have a grip on .... but your ideas here will help.

All of us need to take extra care through the flu system and that goes for you too Trickfox. ...... Elizabeth
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

temperatures

Post by ladygrady »

Elizabeth and Kevin and everybody,

Someone once asked me if I was running a " temperature" and the only thing I could think of was " I certainly hope so because if not I'd be dead" I guess a " fever" is the bad thing , but a " body temperature" is what we all hope for. So with that silly observation I say I hope your fever has "broken" and your temperature now is normal . For everybody. You have to be careful. One of the most dangerous places to be is in hospital! Speaking from experience.

And reading this chapter title I think of you Elizabeth. Many new readers may not know of your participation in this forum really. They just know what they read and you always come across as the moderating factor in these discussions. And of course the high regard we all have for you shows through most of our words too. I have a question for you personally. What will you do when Paul declares that his book is finished? Strikes me that you have spent a great deal of time on encouraging and supporting the efforts of this one particular writer. What will you be doing after the book is published. There is something that tells me you will not be idle.

I know that you introduced yourself as Pauls " Research Assistant" ( Or was it Paul who called you that?) When we all get to the end of this book of his, will we ever get to know a little bit more about you? There are some of us of course who have put puzzles together ( some of us do it for a living) so maybe we have a better viewpoint than others. Will that view remain so limited? 1587 messages and all of them 100% positive and substantial, I think. Thats indeed remarkable. grady
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin...lots of hot tea, wedges of lemon, and a "sweat bed" piled high with covers. Guaranteed to break a fever if you stick with it. Good vibrations and visions BTW.
Take care.

Griffin, you might wish to take a long look at the Voynich Manuscript, a famous enigma which has several excellent research sites on the web. The similarities between the script used in it and the letterng that you cite is more then coincidence, or so it appears to me.

Flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

I agree

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I agree grady. I want to know what is next for our Elizabeth too!

And maybe I am just speaking for myself in a selfish manner, but I would like to see the story behind the lady who has been such an obvious help here with this forum.

I know that many of us look forward to her posts. Especially when we get into verbal food fights .... notice how she comes in to encourage and sooth all those " ruffled feathers" as she calls them..... Elizabeth is consistant in her efforts ... even in the case of Justice League ( lets not go there again!) she hung on trying to save his contribution when all of us had thrown our hands in the air in frustration.

So I guess that I am asking you Paul. Will Elizabeths efforts get any sort of sunlight on them or when this forum has surved its purpose and perhaps goes dark will all that effort be put aside and forgotten?

It would be a poor ending I think if that happens. MarkC

Knowing this story
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

add my voice

Post by Martin Calloway »

Adding my voice to yours Mark and calling on Paul.

Before you wrap this wonderful experience up it would be rough justice if a guiding light is not recognized and perhaps even identified? Just my opinion here of course, if I have any vote in this. Martin
grinder
Senior Officer

adding votes

Post by grinder »

Adding up the votes here Paul. Mine too. grinder
Griffin
Senior Officer

Voynich

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Flow, I agree.

The Voynich manuscript is important and I’ll do some further research on the web, although I have already looked into it,. It’s interesting that it has, to my present knowledge, never been completely decoded although, perhaps, parts of it may have been. It’s considered to hold great secrets and has been said to represent an artificial language construct. It may be that it’s some kind of more universalized language with which we are not familiar. It has drawn the close attention over the centuries of such figures as Dr. John Dee and Jacques Bergier, who were also interested in cryptography, alchemy, and communication with other dimensions and higher beings. An artful exposition which blends elements of cryptography and “coded” messages with esotericism and other dimensionality is Jean Cocteau’s classic film Orphee (Orpheus).

Interesting how cryptography, alchemy, esotericism, psi, and knowledge out of the "proper" time sequence have all been connected with the Voynich manuscript. Like the Adamski and associated glyphs, it seems to have evaded decoding efforts. But Jacques Bergier, being well acquainted with cryptography, stated that a great decipherer operates with “a kind of intuitional genius.” I believe that Townsend Brown had this ability well developed, as well as other abilities which would have astounded and confounded most scientists. Fortunately, a growing number of scientists are joining the swelling ranks of people who are not only considering these abilities with an open mind but are actually manifesting them. The real adepts are the ones who have made these altered states steady traits. There’s a set of linked but seemingly contradictory sayings from a tradition I’m familiar with, which I’ll paraphrase: “There are no secrets.” “A pure heart unlocks all secrets.”

As ever,

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Grinder ole man, nice to see your post again! Hope all is well. I couldn't help but think of your post a while back for I bought the "Transformers" DVD and all those kids you had to control....it was entertaining.

I too would like to add my vote but find that it is not my right or anyone else's. I enjoy my anonymity and wear it as a shield for my own reasons and perhaps Elizabeth feels the same as well as a few others here. It is not Paul's perogative to break that unless it is what Elizabeth so chooses.

Whom ever Elizabeth is, is not as important as the contribution she has given to Paul and this forum, irregardless of what her motivations are.

For those that remember, there was a time Paul and I got into it over Morgan's name. It is just a name. Would it have made any difference to the story unfolding or would Mr. Twigsnapper's name make a difference? No, the story would be the same and the anonymity that is kept only helps to lend to the credibility for there is no financial gain, and that will help to defeat the critics on one point.

To me, the story is about a man who had curiosity and passion and followed those dreams and along the way fell in love with a woman, who obviously loved him in return with as much passion. They managed to have a family and tried to keep it together as he continued to follow his curiosity. The triumphs with the tribulations, of love and love lost. To only be so lucky.

I like long skirts below the knee, it only enhances the imagination.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Griffin
Senior Officer

non-local

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

I'm beaming you vital energy across space and time zones. Hobbits know how to burrow when needed to recuperate. Of course, that's unnecessary since we're already in a rabbit hole.

Griffin
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

A pure heart

Post by twigsnapper »

Well spoken Griffin.

A pure heart can do just about anything it sets itself to. It can make an impression even on stone personalities. You see it recognizes that each thing needs to communicate a willingness to co operate with the movement.

I have seen Townsend Brown stop in the middle of a beach of small round rocks, searching, searching, searching. When I asked him particularly what it was that he needed to know about the rocks, what made them special enough to be picked up? He just smiled and said" I just needed to pick the ones that wanted to go with me"

Now any other Catalina Islander hearing that would have considered him daft. But he was never that. He just knew that what he was doing was a co operation with the elements and so you see the key that he held.

You said "It has drawn the close attention over the centuries of such figures as Dr. John Dee and Jacques Bergier, who were also interested in cryptography, alchemy, and communication with other dimensions and higher beings. An artful exposition which blends elements of cryptography and “coded” messages with esotericism and other dimensionality is Jean Cocteau’s classic film Orphee (Orpheus)"

and of course that brings to mind Dr. Browns close association with a man he sometimes referred to as Jaques Cornellion. I had about ten names for him, but you have mentioned him here as Bergier. My. its a small world isn't it?

And I love long skirts on a lady too Mikado but it would always be her choice. twigsnapper.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Grinder...welcome back !

Hi Griffin...Yes and do not forget William Friedman's early work on the Voynich. He is generally considered to be the "father" of cryptograpy among American intelligence operations today. He did much of his groundbreaking work at the "Riverbank Laboratories" west of Chicago during and after WW I. And BTW Mr. Twigsnapper, he was born in Moldava.

The RAND Corp. also did extensive work on the Voynich in the 80's and 90's. Now, by all appearances the work has gone dormant, which means to me that someone somewhere has come up with some plausible answers. I'd sure like to know a few of them.

I believe there's a book to be written on the history of research surrounding this enigma which has lasted about five centuries now. Someone has probably already done it though. If not, Paul...what's next ?

flow.... :wink:
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

why not?

Post by twigsnapper »

Why not you Flow? twigsnapper
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

missed ya

Post by Victoria Steele »

Yea! Are you back for awhile Grinder? I really want to hear what you have thought of these closing chapters. You figured so prominently in our earlier discussions! Are you going to jump back in this pool for awhile or are you just passing through? I understand one way or the other. Still, missed you

From what I have seen of the subjects this book of Pauls has just lightly touched on there are probably many more books that should be written from this Rabbit Hole.

And I am still casting the role of Morgan in my mind. Would have to be two probably because I can't see one individual able to span the time from a twenty year old to a sixty something gentleman and that makes it sort of tough. I have my own thoughts as to what he looked like and frankly I don't know which of the Morgans I would prefer. The younger one of course, appealing to the girl I used to be ( loved those bad bad boys) to the woman I am now ( love those bad bad men) But he would be tall and a leader, for sure. And all of the things that I think Linda would have found appealing would probably match my expectations.

Not much has ever been said about Morgans experience with horses and considering that was and probably is one of Lindas major lifetime passions ... did he share that love of horses with her? Just a passing thought. Victoria
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Mr. T...
I'm about twenty chapters (10-12 pgs. per) along on a work of fiction right now that touches on some of this. Looks like summer for a finish date, but the further it goes along, the more difficult it becomes to have "things" turn out appropriately. I'm notorious for not finishing, that's why I usually do essays, but this time for sure.

Lots of flashback to WW II times but much of the action starts up in the 90's. And then there is the long term priority of providing for my meager existence. Thanks for the encouragement my friend, and I might consider it. It depends on a lot of "stuff".

flow.... :wink: