Chapter 79: Time to Get A Life

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Griffin
Senior Officer

Jacques Bergier

Post by Griffin »

Twigsnapper-

You wrote:
“Now any other Catalina Islander hearing that would have considered him daft. But he was never that. He just knew that what he was doing was a co operation with the elements and so you see the key that he held.”

Everything is alive and has consciousness in its own way. After all, the elemental energy substrate or sidereal energy is intelligent, as Townsend Brown noted. This cooperation with the elements has been something that traditional peoples have been tuned into, like the Cahuilla fire eaters. But only certain members of the tribe could demonstrate special abilities like putting red-hot coals in their mouths with the fiery glow visible through the cheeks. Molding and shaping rocks and other hard objects is a special art too, even though there is evidence that we all have this potential ability.

I have a question about Jacques Bergier which perhaps you can answer. According to The Morning of the Magicians, this man of many names and talents was in a German concentration camp during the war. How did he survive? As a French-Russian Jew and obviously a major resistance leader, he should have been at the top of the death list. The Nazis were not known for overlooking things, so was there inside collusion as in the case of the German tank commander? Jacques Bergier seemed brilliant and resourceful enough to have somehow devised a method of stringing the Germans along for a time, but to have escaped death altogether seems incredible. But he was obviously an incredible man.

As ever,

Griffin
Trickfox
The Magician

And now a new generation of internet is born

Post by Trickfox »

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jP7t ... wD8V01UMO0

finally the Race is on for "Internet-in-the-sky" again. We had a rough start with Teledesic, and the Japanese are in a race to buit it before anyone else.

Congratulation to our Asian competitors
I say we need Dr. Brown's technology to do this the right way.

Anyone else think I might be right?
Trickfox.
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

The GOOD VIBRATIONS sent out towards me are most appreciated, and ever so apt.
my head has exploded with patterns, patterns I am sending out, and patterns everything else is transmitting.
I feel heavy and lethargic, nothing looks as colourfull or vibrant, which is probably because my transmissions of information have weakened as I concentrate on beating up this bug.

The patterns in that Voynich book jumped out at me, never seen that book.
The output vibrations combined with the input vibrations may determine the resultant form.

I detect a dual system containing all this INFORMATION, there is a framework, and the contents held upon that framework, we operate and our dominant senses are atuned to the content, ignoring the framework
If all information is contained in a system that involves circulations of staggering proportions, then just imagine if you could travel upon the framework, and thus cut out the circulations, thus arriving very fast upon the framework, and then been subject to the vibrations that are present in the circulations wherever you stop.

It is merely a case of recognising that a framework exists, then matching its signal, thus moving upon the framework, not with the content.
I consider that book is explaining the resultant variations of form, relative to incoming and outgoing field signals, everything is one, just mixed up in different combinations.

Our eyes are so stunning and dominant, that we cannot see the framework.
But if you jump out of the present cake mixture and land in one of say thousands of years in advance or behind where you leave, you may not be the same cake as you are here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEGmd-3Gg-s
Beach boys good vibrations to you one and all.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

kevin.b wrote: It is merely a case of recognising that a framework exists, then matching its signal, thus moving upon the framework, not with the content.
Oh Kevin..... you are a man looking into my ace of heart!!!!!!

Yes....yes..... a signal that is really just NOISE ???

jumping trickfox
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I feel it is highly appropriate that the page shown on this site is a sunflower, I would because of uncle fibonacci.
http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/voynich.html

If you just look at the plant or tree above ground, you are only looking at half the picture, anything planted in the earth will be subject to the relevant charges within the earth( think of big stones)

The signals of stuff emitting from the earth combine with the stuff incoming from space and compose form, imho.
Tesla sank great long pipes into the earth, got a grip of the earth as a plant does.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Just in case anyone is interested and speaking of the CERN, thought some of you would like this.

http://www.scientificblogging.com/news_ ... first_time

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

So the next time you say that someone is "nuts" or exhibits a "madness", read this:

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Science/20 ... aits/9152/

One wonders what traits Dr. Brown may have exhibited.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
People are quick to place others in box's, with labels on them.
The description on the label then makes those that place others in box's feel superior, when perhaps they don't have a clue what they are talking about.
What if there are things we don't yet know about, but label others because of our ignorance ?
What if we don't realise our collective powers, that by merely thinking of something, by enough people, it will be so?
What if we are specks of stardust, each knowing the whole, but denied this by those who want to feel superior?
What if Dr Brown knew , simply knew what we all should know, but not yet can be entrusted with knowing?
What if, what if?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Quoting Sam Beckett:

Oh Boy!

Mikado
Griffin
Senior Officer

not necessary

Post by Griffin »

Twigsnapper-

I realize that the question about Jacques Bergier's survival was not necessary. From one perspective there seems to be a mystery as to how he could have survived if interred in a Nazi concentration camp. But from another, higher perspective it is simple enough in that he was destined to survive -- by his own wits or a little help from his friends from the Caroline Group or wherever -- to fulfill his destiny of writing important books and working with Townsend Brown. Birds of a feather! It's obvious that Jacques Bergier never forgot his meeting with the alchemist adept he believed was Fulcanelli. Who better to collaborate with than Townsend Brown to bring into being scientific wonders, as the phrase goes, indistinguishable from magic?

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
I have never heard of sam Beckett, I have googled about him, and love his quotations.
Below is a link about him and Eugene ionesco, who makes sense to me , after all, we are down in a rabbit hole having tea served at six O'clock, which it is all of the TIME.
"Dublin university is full of the cream of Ireland, rich and thick"

Check out the opening words about the universe by ioneseco.
http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~sek5/classpage.html
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin...Dr. Sam Beckett worked at a top secret installation in New Mexico and was a traveller in quantum space/time. He was the lead character in a television series some years ago, and each week he opened the episode by saying "oh Boy" when he had journeyed into someone else's body and reality and automatically became that person, even in physical representations.

A very enjoyable and informative show, but it was cancelled after only a few seasons. CD's are available for full seasons. Just Google "Quantum Leap" and you'll find all the information you need. My opinion is that they got too close to the truth and were pressured lest smart and geeky types figured out anything too close to THE secrets.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

anyone who communicates

Post by twigsnapper »

Fellows,

Anyone who communicates with James Joyce silently deserves to have a T.V. character named after him. Seems to me. twigsnapper
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: anyone who communicates

Post by Langley »

Have finally been able to get a copy of Nick Cook's book (hunt for zero point) from library today.

Am up to page 35. Frustrating read on its own, very glad Im reading Paul's book here. Nick being so focussed on the technology misses the human element and so comes of pointing in the wrong direction. Also glad I know about Qualight site, which Cook selfishly ignores and fails to acknowledge. Somehow, at least to where I am in Cooks book, he seems to be threatened by Qualight and the concrete evidence it provides re Brown. To such an extent that he doesnt want readers to judge his conclusions re Brown in the light of Qualight. It might change as I read more.

It is a useful book though. Cook does at least confront the Enigma of gravity (set your keyboards to Dvorak folks) (compulsory wiki reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvorak_Simplified_Keyboard) very squarely which encouraged me to think about it. Newton didnt understand what it was and says so. That remindeded me of Stan Deyo's though experiment wherein one imagines the earth with a hole bored right though it is centre, leaving a tunnel from one side of the planet to the other. What would happen if one dropped stuff down it, like say everything in the periodic table? I think from memory Stan reckons stuff would sort of hover at a point down the hole determined by specific gravity. Ie gravity as something akin to bouyancy (will learn to spell that later). But that's not right. Stuff would just compress until the relative densities determined that most of the stuff would deposit in layers determined by the densities relative to the mass. Bouancy is product not of gravity per say but of relative densities. Like, if you poured hydrogen down the hole it would float up into the air. However, remove the atmosphere and it would likely flow down the hole.

Now if gravity isnt the result of bouyancy what is it? And in conjunction with what Ive read here, I have to say the closest thing I can imagine to it is this. That mass is to the universal field (as established early on) what a filter is to a loudspeaker cross over network. Or more simply, mass has an effect on the electrical background state of the cosmos. So any physical object has an electrical value. And anything within the electrical background is part of a circuit. So the earth is a component on that circuit and if one modifies the electrical relationship between the earth and an object, one does two things. Changes the gravity relationship between the earth and the object and Changes the relationship between the object and the background.

If there is a uniform field throughout the cosmos and there is , if one changes the relationship between objects in one place, then the field may be changed in relation to that object in all places. ie the nature of the electrical field is such that space is not very relevant to it.

Anyway onto page 36, and more missing references.

PS as I read Cooks Book I realised the importance of the long range WW2 german subs. Much better to first use the technology on subs than planes. Subs fly anyway by virtue of their adjustable bouyancy. How easy that would make it to measure and calibrate the effects being generated.

However, Cook nestles up to an idea I have held for many years, and that is the Manhattan Engineering District personnel stumbled upon something in the course of their efforts to harness the atom. From this the nature of matter and energy, of which gravity is one manifestation, became more fully understood, allowing gravity to be seen as a force capable of being used. But that Brown's understanding became pivotal at one point in the development of the technology.

The sad thing is that instead of using this technology to free the world, it is being held back, probably to be revealed only when civilisation is at a lethal crisis point, by way of solution and controlling mechanism. Any country wanting it will have to sign up.
James Barrett

page thirty five you say

Post by James Barrett »

Langley,

I think all of us will contribute to a boom in sales of " The Hunt for Zero Point". Nick Cook will never understand ( at least right now) that his little book is being used as a sort of text. Mine is in tatters.
How bout page 31 where AGAIN he sees without seeing.

"I made notes. This was langusge that was similar in tone to that expressed by George Trimble and his quoted contemporaries in the 1956 Gladych article. Trimble who 40 years later had canceled my interview with him, because he appeared to Abelmans mind at least to be too affraid to talk. (Langley ... note who the "quoted contemporaries actually were!)

"The attibutes of the technology were also right in line with the characteristics exhibited by the flying triangles observed over Belgium.
The litttle model discs that had so impressed General Bertrandias " contain no moving parts and do not necessarily rotate while in flight. This Winterhaven report stated/ " In atmosphreic air they emit a bluish-red electric coronal glow and a faint hissing sound." ( And what was seen in Belgium? Something that maybe hasn't been built yet? Stretch your mind around that Mikado.)

Townsend Brown, Townsend Brown, Townsend Brown. Its like a rock that calls to Cook and calls to him and calls to him and yet he keeps picking it up,looking at it and then putting it down to wander away. Talk about frustrating!~

But Paul knows better. When he picks up a rock, he knows better. And you too Langley. You know better too in the light of your latest observations ........ JDB