Chapter 79: Time to Get A Life

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

What struck me the most was the resemblance to larger carvings on rocks in ancient burial vaults and barrows, most notably the one at New Grange in Ireland which dates back 9,000 years or so.. There is an arrangement of stones with such carvings smack in the middle of the barrow, and the only day that light directly strikes the carved stone is on the winter solstice when the narrow passageway and the sun at sunrise are perfectly aligned to allow the phenomenon.

Also, the passageways and rocks around the barrow are also filled with spiral form carvings. The only modern day occurrence of the phenomen is illustrated in an issue of Scientific American early in 1899 when such patterns appeared in the sky in Iowa several sunrises in January 1899. Coincidence maybe but that was also around the time that Tesla was conducting wireless energy transmission experiments outside of Colorado Springs.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
( Who I now have a mental image of ROCKY as )
Do not be like the sheep and be blinded by the light, the light at newgrange would never have entered into the barrow, a large lump of quartz would have been placed in what is now called the light box.
You MUST remember that you are dealing with a sphere , with this planet, the alignments are all the way through a sphere, NOT just where the sheep is stood on the surface.
The alignments are matrix based, not anything to do with the huge resistor called the sun, but to do with the sun when it is below your feet, as told in revelations.
She shall appear shrouded in the sun , when the moon is below her feet.
Its all about electrical alignments, as Dr Brown KNEW.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
The red head lady with green eyes called Tula, is called Caroline, my hobbit coincidence alarm bells were ringing, still are.

She/he may not be our tula, but the site is on a James bond site, coincidence?
Amozon lady , if my memory is correct , is how Tula was described, and a looker.
Balls, big balls , little balls, they are everywhere.
http://www.mysteryspheres.com/history.htm
My hobbit senses tell me that these spheres were utilised in GOLDEN flying craft as portrayed at ABYDOS.
in the next link is a quote,
"A golden airplanefound in south america looks similer to a modern b52 bomber" ( check out the spirals on the wings and the leading nose )
http://www.clearwisdom.net/emn/articles ... /82470.htm
There are lots of stones with holes, in ireland they are called balauns,
http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/430565

There are also many so called DICE markings, also cup and rings, and of course spirals.
http://rockartuk.fotopic.net/c771851.html

Think Dr Brown and his benification, imagine a rock acting as a tiny planet, here above the surface of this planet, it would not be then controlled by the field of this planet, but would be surrounded by its own field, temporallily.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

witches stone?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Kevin,

Do you know anything more about this particular stone and the holes that it displays? http://rockartuk.fotopic.net/c771851.html

Interesting history I would bet and now its gone? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Which stone?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

almost a play on words!

Which stone you asked and I was mentioning the " Witches Stone", Lothians? Odd number of holes alone what looks like might be a seam in the rock> But there are others with odd holes too. Mainly interested in the Witches one. Is there any kind of lore surrounding it. With a name like that I would imagine that there is! Thanks kevin, ahead of time! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
I had honestly not scrolled down the pictures of rocks, how bizzare, coincidence?
I consider the cup marks are from signalling, and the variant position that a stone is hit will result in a different note, similer to morse code.
They would have developed almost radio ears to pickj up the sounds, easy to label them witches then.

There are current examples of stones still been used out in the bush in Africa and they send messages for many miles, I will try to find a link.

I have been trying to think of Dr Browns code name, time lord would be brilliant, but too obvious as to what he was about, I thought rocky, but now have Flowperson down as the Italien stallion.
I reckon the code names were/are association or someone /thing reminding one of that person, so nature man may fit, as he seems to have liked wandering about in the buff, or sunshine ?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: on the movie

Post by Langley »

Hi. Being positive for minute, I've just found this (Im still on the quest to find links between Penney and gravity), havent read it all yet, but it includes a download link from Los Alamos.

http://digitalphysics.org/Publications/ ... shyk/EMQG/
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
That link is as clear as mud.
I don't have a clue what they are waffling on about.
I don't want to know , if you have to talk in that manner.
I vote for stuff, and stuff these idiots.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

steady there

Steady there kevin.

I don't understand all of that material there either but that does not make it less valuable. SOMEONE else out there in forumland might just understand what Langley has sent and maybe that post has set up a sort of recognition vibration on that level. ( well beyond yours and mine, we look and feel in other directions ... none of us can be all things to all subjects ...)

Personally I am happy to see what you send Langley. Looking forward to the day when I see where the connections are ... because I know that they are there. My lack of current understanding aside.

And my advice here is ...... I vote for "stuf"f too kevin ..... but each of us survives on different "stuff" ..... you should understand that better than most my Hobbit friend! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
I feel like I have just been sent to the headmasters office, sowry.
Langley,
I didn't mean it personally, it is just me ,that cannot understand a word they are going on about.
I sense an urgency, it is driving me onwards and upwards, I intend to go upwards, this leads to frustration when this forum stops, or slows.

Our wits have to sharpen, a universe is waiting, paitiantly, it has magical things.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

me too

I have been sent to that office more than once kevin! I understand. And I understand your urgency. Its ... frustrating ........ onward .... upward ...<g> Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
It may be this that is sending me howling mad?
http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008 ... lunar.html
She shall appear clothed in the sun, with the moon below her feet, and twelve stars around her head.
revelations 12.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Perfect timing?
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.