Chapter 79: Time to Get A Life

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
I have just looked out of a skylight at a big round moon
The headmaster tells me that it is hiding from the sun, behind the earth.
SO! , am I a sheep, that just goes BAH, BAH, BAH?

What IF, the headmaster is telling us a load of balls?
And because the senses we utilise confirm what the headmaster says, we accept it as sheep?
What IF, the balls stay still, but the stuff moves, and the observer looks along the moving stuff, finking that the balls are moving?
That will all sound like a right load of balls to most.
Except to those that can follow the stuff, and can see how the stuff operates, then one may fink, really fink.
Is it all an illusion, hope my wits are sharp enough to see the magical universe, as it waits patiantly for my wits to sharpen.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Ok, let me get this straight kevin, are you inferring that the moon does not revolve around the earth and that the earth/moon system does not revolve around the sun and Elizabeth is going along with this?

oops , I just realized that there is probably no fruit to this thus making this fruitless but I wonder if there are any walnuts here?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

To quote another forum member,

What is [kevin] waffling on about?

So space rotates around all these stationary objects, like moons and planets and the sun, and when we *see* the shadow of the moon cast across its surface (and change as though the moon were rotating around the earth), that's an illusion? Since these forums are in English, let's stick to English, shall we?

illusion: an erroneous perception of reality

We are erroneous in perceiving the moon's shadow vary with the position of the moon in the sky with relation to the sun?

I call bollocks: British Vulgar. rubbish; nonsense; claptrap (often used interjectionally).

The whole problem with this, Kevin, is you are acting as if somehow, back with Galileo, Kepler, and Copernicus, we all got off track following this "illusion" and "religion" of science, where we make models that actually describe what is observable. And the whole time you're doing it via technology that works based on what you claim is illusion!

I'm sorry, but your tendency to hijack otherwise sensical conversations makes it nearly impossible for anybody else to continue their own trains of thoughts with other sensical people on these boards. Elizabeth is rightly open-minded, but nobody spams these boards with links like you do, and posts (sometimes 4 in a row) replied to your own posts with language that frankly is self-contradictory and doesn't make a lick of sense. You talk so much about how you were banned from some other forums, and while I have zero authority in the matter, I'm really starting to understand the reasoning.

Kevin, if what we can observe is never reliable, then there is absolutely zero foundation for any description of the universe, ever. Not yours, not Copernicus's, not Einstein's. When we're free to declare anything without evidence as reality, and expect to be taken seriously, then rational discourse breaks down and all you have left is vain imagination.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

kevin.b wrote:Elizabeth Helen Drake,
I feel like I have just been sent to the headmasters office, sowry.
Langley,
I didn't mean it personally, it is just me ,that cannot understand a word they are going on about.
I sense an urgency, it is driving me onwards and upwards, I intend to go upwards, this leads to frustration when this forum stops, or slows.

Our wits have to sharpen, a universe is waiting, paitiantly, it has magical things.
Kevin
Kevin,

Recently, I don't remember which link (considering the number you leave here without explanatory context), but there was one talking about how all these planets are connected by this or that filaments, and things traveled between planets MUCH faster than 'c.' And you boo-hooed Einstein's speed limit when you gave it. Perhaps that will help me find the reference. At any rate, I went ahead and read the article, and a few others there, all of it. Towards the bottom, they got to the crux of their argument: the connection between bodies in space is like that of, say, a metering stick. You tap on one end, and you instantly feel it on the other end. The claim there was that there was no propagation speed for the tapping.

Of course, that's a wonderful analogy, since you can measure the propagation speed along a stick. If you have good enough video capture and run it in slow motion, you can see the deformation from the transverse wave move along it (far lower than 'c,' to be sure)! The author apparently hadn't a clue what he was talking about.

What's my point? My point is that you're burying your head in the theorems of ideas that directly contradict observable reality. You say you want this forum to move along... but move along to what? To ideas that are easily proved wrong? Ostama and Trushyk (and by extension, Haisch, Rueda, and Puthoff) make far more sense to me than your posts here ever have. The "idiots" you think ought to be stuffed appear, so far, to have a far more useful description of the space you perceive flowing everywhere than you do. The polarizable vacuum/zero-point inertia hypothesis lends itself pretty well to random energetic fluctuations aligning with a strong electric field (Biefeld-Brown Effect), thus, under the proper geometry, providing an asymmetric pressure. Maybe.

So, instead of stuffing them, stuff your impatience. I'm not going to go chasing your red herrings anymore. Mysticism had its peak when the average lifespan was 35 years. I'll take my illusion over your reality any day.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Hmmm, it's a full moon tonight......

POOOOF!

They only come out when there is an eclipse..

Mikado
Last edited by Mikado14 on Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Pillowfight!

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I love these pillowfights in the dark!!!! Except for the scarey guy pictured here...... this is a great world! Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote:Langley,
That link is as clear as mud.
I don't have a clue what they are waffling on about.
I don't want to know , if you have to talk in that manner.
I vote for stuff, and stuff these idiots.
Kevin
Ha ha ha Kevin. I dont understand much either but these duds are discussing EM and gravity seriously and it seems to me to be a "modern" dissertation on the theme of gravity being related to EM as per Brown and a couple of others (that Brit in the 50s and the Swede (think he was a Swede) (waiting for someone to say he was a turnip, but I beat you to it) and Los Alamos is treating it seriously. Stuff is everywhere. Who really knows Stuff?
Trickfox
The Magician

Can we talk about the stones now

Post by Trickfox »

I dunno, I think the three little holes in the stone must have something to do with "balance" (as a wild guess).

Here is another wild guess; "Beachbum" was playing with sandcastles.

Kevin... I just hope I don't have to read all that heavy duty science crap all over again just to find out these guys are just talking about something three other modern day scientists have already written about and submitted to other institutions.

Gewis is right in a way because we cannot afford to just "Stuff away" knowledge of any kind (correct or incorrect as it may be to the observer)
The main problem I've been discovering is that there is SO MUCH of it comming out from all over the world, -and it does make perfect sense to those of us who understand it.

Then of course there is the thought that we each have to decide to follow our own little forum of friends who agree to disagree, and meet like pagans for good cheer and food.

So let others argue about religions, dogmas, and philosophical science.
I just want to build things that are pactical.
Besides. Engineering is a hundred times more fun than theory right?

I'm working on a new "rule book" for "time machine" use!!
You know.... Stuff like what you can, -or cannot do....-or, should not do...etc.

I'll take any suggestions I can get from our esteemed forum members
Jokes are welcomed of course. So are serious considerations.
Just tell us which is which OK?

Trickfox
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Now when I stuff I wash my hands, and then shred two loaves of bread, one whole grain one white, in my Grandma's large wooden bowl.

Then I sprinkle with some salt and pepper and about three tablespoons of poultry seasoning and toss all the shreddings to mix in the spices. Then I sautee two cups of diced celery and one cup diced scallions in one half cup of butter until transparent, and then I mix that in with the shreddings.

Then I put in an egg, and enough chicken broth/bullion to make the entire thing a squishy mass that can be shaped to form into a buttered 9x13 pyrex dish. I then pour milk over the top to barely cover the mass.

Bake in a 350* oven an hour or so until the wonderful stuff has a brown crust.
When I want to STUFF ANYTHING, especially my mouth and stomach, that's what I do.

Trickfox...Rule one...Never press the "start" button until you know you're there. Oh wait, or is that never press the "stop" buttton before you know you've arrived. It's just all so confusing.

No wait, first obtain an adequate digital computerized navigation and control system. Yeah...that's the ticket !

flow.... :roll:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Perhaps you could all consider Dr Browns layers of card a little more?

Imagine if those layers are wrapped around certain points, where mass has accumulated, and that they are very long layers of card that wind out from the surface of mass.
As an observer upon any point along that layer, you will be looking along the wrapped around layers, and each subsequent layer outwards will be fractionally a larger diameter than the surface, thus if a picture of say the moon was repeated upon that card , each time around it would appear to have moved fractionally.
To actually go fast out through the layers of card will require a sideward trajectory to the observable route.
You would need to punch through the layers ( possibly a result of a nuclear explosion, that is observable?), thus cutting out the spiral outward pathway, to an observer observing this happening, would be like something suddenly moving very fast , so fast as to dissappear.
Everything is spherical, so you need to think spherical, and although all our senses and instrument made to enchance those senses say otherwise, what if like layers of an onion our view is spherical?
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Thank you Flow

Post by Trickfox »

Flowperson has started our little rule book entries perfectly....

Thanks Flow.......

Someone else got any rules to add-in to our list.

Trickfox
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Make sure you have enough plutonium to get you home again...
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
Although your link was almost unreadable to me, the bit that did stand out was them constantly referring to accepted theories and laws of present.
I consider this is a trap utilsed to conceal advancement.
Unless you maintain the status quo and adhere to accepted laws, you will be ridiculed and taken no notice of.
Very similer to how the military entraps its people by way of patriotism, if you speak out or reveal anything you will be thrown out, called a traitor and of course loose your fat pension, link that to a fifty year rule and you have everyone neatly parcelled up and sealed up.

Your either with us , or against us, total bile.

Add into the above a conpartment method, where each other participant knows nothing of their neighbours work or findings, then you can conceal anything.
naturally the BELIVERS of what they have been TOLD, will defend to the death their belief in the certain knowledge that they are completly right.
Easy to see why the hobbits went underground, and prefer a comfortable life in the shires of England.
But the dragon that devours all, better beware of the hobbits, and the time may be approaching where the dragon needs slaying.
I hope that the wizard is close by though, now more than ever he is needed.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

surprize

Post by Trickfox »

Geee.....Andrew....
How do you know that a time machine necessarilly uses "Plutonium'.
Dr. Brown was using old banana peals and biological waste to power the last version of the "Delorean time travel vehicle" in the last "back to the future" film.....so I guess you had better think that rule over again buddy!!

Besides haven't you ever heard of ZERO POINT.

OK.... Let's use Andrews rule with the word "FUEL" instead of plutonium.

How about this one: One can't possibly go back and change anything that hasen't happened yet

Common Langley, Mikado, anyone.....
We need more rules

Trickfox
Geoff
Space Cadet

Rules for the time machine

Post by Geoff »

"You can look but you better not touch"
- both of course.