Chapter 79: Time to Get A Life

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

in love with him too

Post by Victoria Steele »

viewtopic.php?p=1483#1483

Take a look at this chapter folks, while we are waiting for Paul to post this Thursday.

I think if I had been able to meet the man, I would have fallen in love with him too. Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Gewis,
With reference to" where would the earth be in a thousand years time"
Your senses , your teachings, your peers, all will tell you of the pathway it is on, around the sun.
They of course may be wrong, they have all the might and supposed knowledge to be right.
Imagine, without becoming annoyed,
Therefore think as if you were reading a novel, such as alice in wonderland, that its not the earth thats moving, but the sea it is in, and dependant upon the complex flows within that all pervading sea, will determine the alterations to the composition of the earth.
That it is not the physical mass that is involved with movement or time, or gravity or light, but the movement of stuff.

I am not saying that the earth is not moving, as it appears, but that any apparent movement is not anything to do with the mass first, any movement is a consequence of the movement of stuff.

Time is nothing to do with the mass, it is to do with the stuff and how it moves, everything is in constant alteration due to the movement of stuff..
We concentrate everything upon the physical, all our efforts and thoughts, instead of manipulating the stuff.

I picked up a fabulous pheasant feather yesterday, by fixing it vertically i can dowse around it, it has a FIELD structure around it, that field manipulates the stuff.
The ancients worshipped the feather, it shows best along with certain materials the manipulation of stuff.
If Dr Brown knew this better than anyone, then he will have strove to manipulate the stuff, because time, gravity, light, movement are all a consequence of how stuff moves.
The bird is not just flying by lift of the atmosphere.

To better comprehend apparent movement, I have tried to think out how I see, espacially how I percieve movement, there is depth and content involved, unlike a picture.
I therefore consider that our sight is based on circulations along spiral pathways emitting from us, then interacting with all other fields emitting from all else, not as it appears a direct linear direct signal out and back, that spiral field will weakening as it goes out, as a pebble thrown in a pond, and as all the other circulations interact variant signals from each circulation will be recieved, thus movement can be detected and turned into a hologram with depth inside our heads.

If you then transfer such thinking out into universe, and imagine all the formed mass emitting such fields, then try to imagine the length of the circulations involved if you were to straighten them out?
We may be viewing along the circulations, receiving signals that due to the distances involved and the ever expanding diameters of those circulations involved that lead to an apparent movement.

It may take several minutes for a signal to circulate to arrive at what we think is a fixed line, and the next circulation of sight will be fractionally a larger diameter, so a movement in the supposed fixed line will be apparent, thus seen as movement of the object been viewed.

We have evolved to survive on this planet, to be able to detect the movement fairly local to ourselves, merely hundreds of yards, we are utilising the self same system and computing things over vast distances using this local sense.

What if everything is about circulations, and a signal sent will return and return and return?

Dr Brown has written those words, its up to us to realise the consequences.
Everything may be written that has ever been or ever will be, and its all there always, we are stuck on one page of that book, we can read the chapters but don't know how to flick about the pages, we are going with the flows caught up in a circulation, but what go's around , comes back around again, and again, and again.
The record deck and old LPs demonstrate that well, if you lift the needle and place it upon another circulation you are back where you were minutes before relative to the sound produced.

If the earth is caught up in circulations of stuff, it will be similer to the LP track, just fractionally closer in each circulation.

Time will be a matter of lifting about in the circulations.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Good point

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote:Therefore think as if you were reading a novel, such as alice in wonderland, that its not the earth thats moving, but the sea it is in, and dependant upon the complex flows within that all pervading sea, will determine the alterations to the composition of the earth.
That it is not the physical mass that is involved with movement or time, or gravity or light, but the movement of stuff.

I am not saying that the earth is not moving, as it appears, but that any apparent movement is not anything to do with the mass first, any movement is a consequence of the movement of stuff.

Time is nothing to do with the mass, it is to do with the stuff and how it moves, everything is in constant alteration due to the movement of stuff..
We concentrate everything upon the physical, all our efforts and thoughts, instead of manipulating the stuff.
Kevin, you have made a good point. I am lead to believe that gravity is a push, not a pull, in which case all the swirling orbits of planets and stars are moved along by the push of the swirling stuff (aether). If the aether is our reference fix and it is moving along with the earth then time travel would not be effected by the fact that the earth has traveled millions of miles, because with respect to the swirling aether the earth stayed in the same place.

Now that the FTM details have just become simper, lets get on with it. because I am sitting here in an electromagnetic envelope absorbing all this radiation for no apparent good reason.

GV
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: page thirty five you say

Post by Langley »

James Barrett wrote:Langley,

I think all of us will contribute to a boom in sales of " The Hunt for Zero Point". Nick Cook will never understand ( at least right now) that his little book is being used as a sort of text. Mine is in tatters.
How bout page 31 where AGAIN he sees without seeing......... JDB
Hi James, goody theres new chapters up, but before I go to them, I need to report a hair raising collision I had on page 221 of Cooks Book.

Now, as part of my thing, for a number of years, Ive been in the habit of going to Lanl website (Los Alamos website) and doing searches (as part of my digging stuff up re atomic testing) and one of the terms I had cause to search for starting about 5 years ago was "spin vectors". And dang it, though there was heaps of stuff openly available on the topic at lanl, there was enough stuff back then pulled by the lanl search engine which were classified and not available to the global general public. What I had been after was a clear explanation of Annihilation reactions (for some reason I was trying to figure what made the atom normally robust, and what made it go wonky. A question I had related to the relationship of the electron to the proton. What would happen when they met - what ordinarily kept them from meeting. (Which reveals the general state of my ignorance more than anything else. though I knew that Annihilation reactions occured and that the particles involved disappeared in puff of gamma. )(I have registered this in the forums a while back) And so remembering my confusion when hits where labelled "restricted" not for public release popped up at lanl, I spun out when I read the following on page 221 of Cooks Book:
"A point is reached where a large number of electrons and protons with opposite charges and (OPPOSITE-emphasis added) directions of spin are into collision and annihilate with one another" Coats wrote. "

And I saw, as I read this 5 minutes ago, the utter relational conformity with Brown's understandings (or what I understand of those). Schauberger created something in which ionisation occurred, but in which the ions (ie charged particles including separated electrons, protons and also including atoms which have had some of their electrons removed) (ion is a long word) both positive and negative were free. So upon meeting, the plus value (proton) and negative value (electron) summed to zero - and anhiliation reactions took place. With Brown's work the ozone problem is testament to the fact that Oxygen ions (O3 - ozone a + free radical) did not recombine as a result of Brown's machinery. But in the application of this basic fact (valence, recombination, annhilation and the circumstances of the occurences) does the B2 emit gamma from its trailing edges? If so there is perhaps evidence of a Schauberger as well as a Brown effect. (Brown methology to produce the ions, Schauberger effect (possibly engineered via the flow dynamics of the boundary layer over the wings) to produce "annhilation" thrust enhancement at the trailing edges. This sounds nuts, but IF the Schauberger effect is real, then why not.

Bear with me. For five years Ive been wondering whats so secret about "spin vectors" and then on P221 Cook explains it, not knowing that he has.

I need another smoke.

Someone once wrote about the radioactive properties of the B2. I think now the story might be true, but if so it is not strontium 90 paint. It is gamma from mutual annhilation of protons and electrons on the trailing edges of the wings.