Chapter 76: FTM

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Strawberry ice-cream

Post by greggvizza »

I agree with flow, this does raise the questions; what about Beckwith and all the Navy bird ships?

By the date of birth on Beckwith’s Navy ID, he is presently 89 years old. Someone should interview him before he gets away. If that was disinformation, then it was one of the most sublime works of disinformation that I have ever read. Even it is disinformation, I still highly respect him, at least for his ability to put together such a perfect work of diversion. It reads like it was written by an engineer, which I guess touches a soft spot in my heart, by which, I am then lead easily astray. Not to worry though, I am ambidextrous; I can be lead astray and not be lead astray simultaneously without discord.

If his story is disinformation, then I don’t think that he dreamed it all up as just some fun recreation exercise for personal amusement or entertainment. He must have been working for an organization that saw him as the perfect man for the task. Then, that begs the question; what are they so desperately trying to hide?

Paul, the part that your were referring to, where you lost credibility in the Beckwith paper, may have been where he mentioned being on the Cardinal, a modern day Navy ship, where he viewed a rack of equipment manufactured by Marconi Corp that had a button labeled Teleportation Mode. At least that is where Elizabeth bailed on us.

Two words destroy a whole 45 page report? I guess it sounds, to some, too much like “gray aliens prefer strawberry ice-cream”.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

never completely bailed

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Oh Gregg, I never completely bailed! <g>

I think I reacted just the way a treasure hunter might have reacted after years of puzzleing and digging and exploring. It was as if after all of that I walked into a room and found a sign on the wall that said. " Press here for treasure"

OK. Now you can't blame me for asking ... why would someone put that particular sign there? Or just maybe it would provide just the right amount of diversion. People would say. "Its too obvious. Can't be" haha ha and walk right past it. There is a certain amount of humor in all of this if that panel actually did display " Teleportation Mode" as Beckwith said.

I am just having more fun actually thinking that its another one of those " cosmic ha has" that someone KNEW would bug the flipping daylights out of us. And in the right frame of time ... that little fact would vibrate like heck for those searching.. The mere fact that you and many others find credibility in what Beckwith has said ..... is reason enough for me to take it seriously. My understanding or not at this point really has not much to do with the collection of the information.

I believe that there were many plates spinning all at once and the situation that Beckwith mentioned could very well have been one of them.

Heres a thought. Why doesn't someone ask Mr. Beckwith what he thinks of the Townsend Brown story so far. Paul? A possibility? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Paul S,
Glad to see that you are utilising the forward mode of the FTM.

"Going to the movies"

Assured you can be of that.

Kevin, very impressed.
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Big balls, little balls,
anyone got the balls to face them?
I have seen red balls and blue balls, spiralling around each other, stunning and awesome, lapis layuli blue balls, blood red balls.
http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/tesla/ballbtn.html

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Interesting section of that last link Kevin

"ball lightning. closed loops. ultrahigh voltage discharges.
Abstract: Several hundred photographs of ultrahigh voltage discharges
have been obtained that show closed current loops. These
closed current loops may be precursors of ball lightning. One
feature of these discharges may explain why observations of
ball lightning may be infrequent; that is, there is a
distinct threshold in voltage and/or current below which the
closed loops do not occur. This threshold current fits other
experimental data but is well above the usually observed
currents in natural lightning".

I don't know the particular connections but I do notice that SOMETHING ODD seems to happen when extremely high voltage is employed. Remember that the secientist ( the ill fated scientist it turns out. who was supposed to be exchanged in that German farmhouse was ,Paul wrote about,... a high voltage expert? Am I remembering that right? And this is about the same time that " foo fighters " were being spotted in about that area? Probably why Dr. Brown was drawn to that area. It all is connected!

And now Paul writes that Dr. Brown had told his daughter to pay attention to ball lightning. So I guess its not too hard to figure. Below a certain threshold nothing happens? above it .... some strange effects ......

I keep reading the chapter over and over Paul. And I learn more each time. A grand chapter! MarkC
Trickfox
The Magician

Like I said

Post by Trickfox »

Like I mentioned a while back, ....maybe we just don't know how to create, control, and sustain the ball plasma yet. Perhaps we need to deal with "Rayleigh-Taylor Instability" a lot better.

Think about it...... those ordinary soap bubbles are also hard to control... but once you get the hang of it you can create beauty with a simple hoop and just the right kind of vortex flow.

Maybe if we used pure "miniral oil" as a hydrodynamic medium we could control the random discharges into a spinning toroidal plasma current . This would be a bit easier than doing it in sea water....

Say...something a bit like this:

somewhat independently developed ideas of plasmoid phenomena that match their ideas by learning about ball lightning, and the plasmoids produced in apparatus by those such as Bostick, K. Shoulders, and Matsumoto, and anomalous geophysical phenomena. For example, their idea of MHD waves or Alfven waves seems somewhat like my idea of plasmoid waves. And Lerner described "plasma whirlwinds" and "electromagnetic tornadoes" (page 196), and I think that whirlwinds are plasmoids and have developed ideas about the structure of plasmoids and tornadoes. A drawing by Lerner in his book (page 195) of a "force-free filament" in which electrical current flows along a helical pattern reminds me of a drawing made by a person many decades ago (and shown in a more recent article(15)) of a whirlwind in which the dust and air move in intricate helical patterns. As I have described before, terrestrial plasmoids seem to be associated with anomalously high magnetic-like effects and magnetic-like effects that are anomalous. For example, tornadoes have picked-up and carried locomotives and box cars long distances, and comparatively small ball lightnings only a few meters in diameter have carried automobiles long distances(16). Phenomena like these cannot be effects of winds of only 400 kilometers an hour. Another anomaly is that sometimes people report that there was no wind in tornadoes that lifted things up. For example, a person named Dr. Pettier saw fir trees being plucked up, and then "he felt a kind of pressure from above; he noticed an unusual smell of ozone; then he felt himself raised up, and this not by the wind, for it was calm, but as though by some invisible force."(17) These plasmoid phenomena contradict theories about gravity and "mass," and I think that both may be the same phenomena and is also the reason why things stick to the earth. The astrophysicists explain that the "force-free" plasma vortices have extremely high magnetic fields. This seems to relate both to the terrestrial plasmoid phenomena and to the extremely rapid vortices of galaxies(16) and quasar phenomena, and I suspect planetary revolution(16) and the high magnetic effects of superconductors as well. I have explained that according to eyewitness reports some gorgons, tornadoes, and atmospheric ball lightning (eighteen) seem structured as stacks of toroids. People say that some gorgons look like stacks of disks. Perhaps some superconducting plasmoids may also be structured as stacks of discreet toroidal plasmoids.
Somehow we have to be INSIDE the ball to control it. That means getting WET and submerging a device in the hydrodynamic fluid....

so many theories...

so much math....

28 years of research and I'm still not sure....
Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Have a think on it

Post by Radomir »

This is one I'm going to have to think on for a while. Whew.

So just at the outset, I will say Paul that you should show this to some folks who have never read anything about these topics, and get their reaction on just a comprehension level. We can follow this chapter because for the most part we've been over the material in other forms, discussions here, and heck maybe we've all read even the source material. There is a LOT of information in this chapter, and you're tying things together even as you are raising and discounting others. This must have been a tough one to write just from a structure standpoint alone.

What movie did you go see? Just saw _I am Legend_ and _Cloverfield_ back to back last weekend. Haven't done that sort of thing in more than a decade.

But back to FTM...incorporating everything we've learned in this narrative, and some other sources, I'm just trying to get my head around this.

So let me try this out: I'm getting the faintest glimmer of some principle, which involves high voltage, torsion fields, gravity and perhaps some aspects and attributes for which we don't have a name, which at an initial level assist in "mere" motion against or within a gravitational field.

Then at a higher level of "power" -- or power setting, shall we say, that motion can be increased in intensity until you have the sort of phenomena of extreme UFO-like speeds even in atmosphere (or underwater) without any G-forces being applied to the occupants.

This is where things start feeling like time travel. Because you have motion in a blur from one place to another, SPEED, which is how we perceive it, but really is it not just movement from some Point A, to some Point B, by bending the environment?

What if at an even higher "power" setting, the motion from Point A to B becomes instantaneous. That looks like the Teleport button to the outside observer.

And then at another setting, you begin to rip /bend/ open portals to other places and times outside of our immediate frame of reference?

And all this can be navigated because TTB had somehow recognized the inherent lattice that permeates the universe, and it includes the equivalent of zip codes?

+++++++++

Another topic here is the moral/ethical/spiritual readiness (or lack thereof) of homo sapiens to handle this information and capability. Which I find very interesting because some sub-set of our species has been handling it well enough (we can only assume) so far, in a sort of Trusteeship for the future.

Makes you wonder if they are able to peek into the future to see what the implications are of when the keys do get passed on to the kids. Are there infinite futures and parallel dimensions? How do we stay linked to our own (or do we?).

Something about all this reminds me of a Rumi poem:
No Walls

The clear bead at the center changes everything.
There are no edges to my loving now.
I've heard it said,
there's a window that opens from one mind to the other.
but if there's no wall,
there is no need for fitting the window, or the latch.
Hope this makes any kind of sense.

R.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

something to be said

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Radomir,

There is something to be said for getting the reaction of this story from someone who isn't as invested in it as we all are. Someone less " up" on the possibilities as perhaps Trickfox or Andrew or most of us actually who have been following this forum and the story with such a fervor.

Does this chapter reach and explain itself well enough to those who are not as immersed as we are? I can't answer that because I am soaking in the story. And that might be true for all of us. So maybe Paul when we say to you Paul " We LOVE it, Great Chapter!" maybe you have to take our praise with a certain grain of salt. What are others going to say of it? Is it easy for someone else to follow or do you have to be just a little aware of the trail beforehand? I ask because I honestly don't know.

But perhaps we don't have to worry about someone who has never heard of the Philadelphia Experiment, or perhaps has never considered antigravity or quantum situations or even the idea of Parallel dimensions. One wonders if they would ever have an interest in this story at all. And then I think .... well, isn't it normal to expect to have a " target" readership.

And I agree with you Radomir. Its alot to think about actually. Its the IMPLICATIONS of what Paul has written that take awhile to get my head around . As if ... Paul has walked down a very long hallway and set all of the door ajar. Not opened, just ajar. Now what happens? Elizabeth
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Yes, that's it exactly

Post by Radomir »

That's what made me think of the Rumi poem. Doors ajar.

It's the sensation almost that we've thought we were inside a house, but Paul has just shown us we're standing in an open meadow.

Thanks,
R.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Have a think on it

Post by Trickfox »

Radomir wrote:Another topic here is the moral/ethical/spiritual readiness (or lack thereof) of homo sapiens to handle this information and capability. .
How about this idea... The only people allowed to use the FTM are people who don't even understand that they are using it!!!
Radomir wrote:Which I find very interesting because some sub-set of our species has been handling it well enough (we can only assume) so far, in a sort of Trusteeship for the future..
Apparently there is a secret to be discovered if we keep looking for it
Radomir wrote:Makes you wonder if they are able to peek into the future to see what the implications are of when the keys do get passed on to the kids. .
PERHAPS......That is when they cross-over to that side of the fence,- where they can't talk about any of this in public as we are doing.
Radomir wrote:Are there infinite futures and parallel dimensions? How do we stay linked to our own (or do we?).
We may not want to keep our own subjective dimension the way it is. We may want to create a bifurcation.

Like I said Once it has an "on" switch, I would turn the whole project control to a council of elders of some kind.
My job is done.

Trickfox
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Re: something to be said

Post by Gewis »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:So maybe Paul when we say to you Paul " We LOVE it, Great Chapter!" maybe you have to take our praise with a certain grain of salt.
:)

I think it's a good idea for us to keep our grains of salt handy for all of this. Certainly, I am. This is entirely beyond any standard or mainstream physics. My start in research was in low energy nuclear reactions, so I've never been in a position to scoff at others' weird ideas. I may have some small advantage when it comes to trying to wrap my head around propellantless thrust. I have none when it comes to time travel (except for the supposed torsion/spacetime link, and my understanding there is pretty limited). We can explain compton scattering, gravitational redshifting, conduction bands, and most things mathematically. There are ways of computing this stuff. As it currently stands, none of that exists for Brown's work.

Thus, I'll investigate and try to learn as much as I can, but my sodium intake is pretty high.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
Griffin
Senior Officer

aeon

Post by Griffin »

Radomir-

You wrote:
“Another topic here is the moral/ethical/spiritual readiness (or lack thereof) of homo sapiens to handle this information and capability. Which I find very interesting because some sub-set of our species has been handling it well enough (we can only assume) so far, in a sort of Trusteeship for the future.”

COMMENT:
This is the crux of the matter in so many ways, including fully benefiting from ET technology. The ancient unitive systems have been concerned about this and have sought to protect important knowledge from misuse, especially those arts that have a powerful and potentially dangerous application in the outer world.

Yes, Rumi and the unitive poetic muse definitely speak to this. Some time ago, the following poem came through to me and essentially wrote itself:

It has taken ages
To settle my panting heart;
Too many windows to look out.
Now -- one window to look in,
Unframed, paneless, and open.

In the outer world we constantly witness duality and it seems either/or. A deep inner view reveals interconnectedness, wholeness, both-and. Although the poem had personal meaning, it was really a transpersonal experience by its nature. I took it to apply to a “critical mass” of humanity -- in the sociodynamic sense -- which is waking up, stretching, and preparing to go forth from a tipping point into a new dawn and a new day in a new aeon, to use Jung’s term. Too idealistic? That depends, of course, on the perspective. But that’s what it will take. The constrictive ego has a grip tighter than the biggest boa constrictor and it can fiercely resist any meditative type of activity which attempts to loosen its grasp. But that’s what we’re doing here -- reflectively meditating on the life and work of Townsend Brown who, IMHO, did a remarkable job of escaping from that deadly constrictor in the midst of a dark, outer jungle. A good exemplar for us all. His family and friends set quite an example too.

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
Did you comprehend the Joe-cell?
It's life Jim, but not as we KNOW it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-yy2URAYqU
Did you watch the full film of yellow submarine?
It's annoying, I admit, but, they are travelling about in a time machine submarine, when Lucy was in the Sky with Diamonds.

The Joe-cell will do what Joe thinks.
And only what Joe thinks.

Where do you THINK you would go?
If your power of THOUGHT was transformed powerfully up.

It may be only those who have been allowed not to know, that will be able to think?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

This is all very interesting. I have long thought that the idea of Creation was to create as transparent a window as possible between the inner and outer worlds which many of us understand. Some humans are just are clearer than others, and therein lies the essence of human conflict, jealousy.

Kevin, you're onto something in this regard. I still am focusing on the many reports that the navigation and operation of many so-called UFO's are said to have been undertaken based upon brain power.

Aside from all that, here's a little more web info on the Cutlass and some pics also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cutlass_(SS-478)

http://www.navsource.org/archives/08/08478.htm

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ ... 2003356990

Now, it's no surprise that the Cutlass' history has a yawning gap between 1960 and 1973. I also had to chuckle at the explanation provided for her "participation" in "project Rainbow".

But what surprised me was its being transferred to the ROC/Taiwan Navy. If the Cutlass indeed has the capabilities which we believe it does, what better way to neutralize the "Red Dragon" than to have an FTM parked off its coast in the hands of the nationalists. And it appears that it's still there.

flow....8)
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
I too have been tracking the cutlass to Taiwan, this is beyond coincidence?
Go down ( thats appropriate) aprox 14 paragraphs on this site, it starts,
Walking up to the boats was like entering a time machine.
Was it indeed?
http://www.maritime.org/taiwan/index.htm
There are loads of photos at the link on that page.
Kevin
fibonacci is king