Chapter 76: FTM

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Chapter 76: FTM

Post by Paul S. »

Is finally ready for viewing:

https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity/76_FTM.html

Not a whole lot else for me to say until I hear from you all...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I posted this some TIME ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdeHYlfnd_g

How TIME flies?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This is the full version of the beatles film, yellow submarine,
It starts with the line,

Once upon a time, or maybe twice?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7417806305
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

right in front of him

Post by Victoria Steele »

It does amaze me that Nick Cook had that right in front of him. He wrote it down himself, couldn't seem to let it go , but it was just a leap too grand I guess.... strange. Parallel Universe ......

Congratulations for making the leap out there Paul. I think that you have set the proper course .

I STILL want to know what it was specifically that got Dr. Brown so upset when that phone call came in. I know that you said that it had something to do with security but was that the reason they stopped the operations there in Philadelphia.

Maybe if we all just sort of sat around someday brainstorming about that summer the reality of what was happening there will become more apparent.

I think this is the kind of thing where all of the pieces just havent been thrown on the table yet but at least I agree with you. We don't have to look under all of the old Philadelphia Experiment rocks anymore.! What makes it upsetting is that we never actually had to do that! It was all just a circle of disinformation.

BUT look how seriously some people took it. ARe you going to get some of those folks responding negatively I wonder? I mean. They have so much invested mentally in this, will some be able to look at this situation with fresh eyes? Interesting to see if that can be so!
Victoria
flowperson
Senior Officer

IX 97, Sardonyx, Robert Beckwith

Post by flowperson »

Hi Paul...An excellent job of tying together the narrative threads as you have been able to discern them. Yes it all makes sense. And Townsend Brown's presence in Philadelphia during that summer of '66 is the key to its viability as being the core of the story.

The underwater aspect of the FTM also ties in with some of the ancient history of the earliest Sumerian people. The oannes, who came from out of the sea to the shore were said to be half men and half fish, and taught the Sumerians the rudiments of the things which would lead them to found one of the earliest urban civilizations about 6.000 years ago.

What you have pulled together fits with all of this, and yet I am bothered by the contents of Robert Beckwith's 2002 monograph,Levitation,Teleportation, and Time Travel. My impression is that there may have been two FTM programs running side-by-side in the bowells of the Navy. One in the air and one under the sea. The Cutlass /Argonaut situation which you have pulled together in the biblically significant year of '66, and the time/space hopping experiments conducted in the '43-'45 period by the IX97 and the Sardonyx.

While it is apparent to me that the IX97/Sardonyx materials may have formed a basis for the Philadelphia/ Eldridge Myth, and you have conclusively shown a case for the 1966/submarine FTM, do you think that Beckwith's memory-based account may also be bogus and part of a diversionary disinformation aspect to all of this ? I am not inclined to believe so.

Again, just a very enjoyable and informative chapter Paul.

flow....:wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

not an either or

Post by Victoria Steele »

If I have learned ONE thing in watching this project develop it is the value of not falling into the " either/or" stance. So thats my answer when you say ... would it have been the sub OR something on the surface .... and the answer to that for me would be BOTH/..........

Was Beckwith correct in his claims of a minesweeper being used? Every possibility! All needs to be looked at more carefully. But the "Philadelphia Experiment" as it was presented initially to the public ( through Moores words)INTENTIONALLY was misinformation. Now with fresh eyes I hope that people do look more closely at the ships with the names of birds .. Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Beckwith

Post by Paul S. »

I have that Beckwith paper, and I've read it, but it didn't exactly stick with me.

If I recall correctly, there was a part where it started drifting off the radar of credibility.

But, then, I'm sure as much could be said of what I've written, too.

Just, please, don't anybody ask for "proof." We know where that leads... madness, exploding heads, premature baldness...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Paul...You forgot teeth falling out.

There may even be a third paradigm for an FTM in addition to the two you have written about and I have mentioned. It's is interesting that the three comport with the Greek elemental fields of Water, Air, and Earth. Earth and rock/petrovoltaics are what the Nazi bell stuff was all about IMHO, and unless I miss my guess research into that was also seriously taking place in some measure inside the USA as early as the 1930's.

I think "both, and, and" will define the total FTM field eventually. My impression is submarines/underwater for distant, non-local travel: air for local time/space manipulations; and earth/rock also for distant, non-local trips to the past. I'm viewing the three elemental fields as transport mediums all having their unique characteristics and portals which may be induced under appropriate electrodynamic conditions.

When it comes to the fourth classical field fire, that's where plasma dynamics likely comes into play in creating opportunities for interstellar/dimensional/planetary FTMs unless I miss my guess. Again I believe that you"ve tied together the materials for the first FTM field's activation superbly.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote:Hi Paul...You forgot teeth falling out.

There may even be a third paradigm for an FTM in addition to the two you have written about and I have mentioned. It's is interesting that the three comport with the Greek elemental fields of Water, Air, and Earth. Earth and rock/petrovoltaics are what the Nazi bell stuff was all about IMHO, and unless I miss my guess research into that was also seriously taking place in some measure inside the USA as early as the 1930's.

I think "both, and, and" will define the total FTM field eventually. My impression is submarines/underwater for distant, non-local travel: air for local time/space manipulations; and earth/rock also for distant, non-local trips to the past. I'm viewing the three elemental fields as transport mediums all having their unique characteristics and portals which may be induced under appropriate electrodynamic conditions.

When it comes to the fourth classical field fire, that's where plasma dynamics likely comes into play in creating opportunities for interstellar/dimensional/planetary FTMs unless I miss my guess. Again I believe that you"ve tied together the materials for the first FTM field's activation superbly.

flow.... 8)
In Your Humble Opinion.....ok

I agree with your opinion only because of my Grandpa Grubb...there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

now what?

Post by Trickfox »

Sorry but I am not surprized by any of this.......
I'm just sitting here wondering what will happen next....

trickfox
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Great Chapter

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Paul,

Finally caught up... Nowadays, I read only what the school gives me to read. We even got rid of the TV. That was excruciatingly painful.

You wrote something that just made me howl with laughter:
Those articles are reprised in his book, and thus the chapter on Townsend Brown is one of the cornerstones of what the public thinks it knows about the man.
Touche, brother!

6 journals when there was only supposed to be 2? so the 4, was about Cutlass? Aha! I have to go rent Hunt for Red October again. I remember hearing about GUPPP way back, maybe 2 or 3 years ago. But I don't recall in reference to what.

My brain is totally fried on Production Theory...

and I must thank you. I enjoyed the laugh immensely. Well done!

Longboardlovely
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
James Barrett

four points

Post by James Barrett »

Didn't Linda Brown say that her father had told her look a place where the " Four Points Meet"?

Perhaps Flow, with your grasp of things elemental and historical, you have captured the compass points. Earth, Water, Wind and Fire.

Your words are important here ,in my opinion .................

" think "both, and, and" will define the total FTM field eventually. My impression is submarines/underwater for distant, non-local travel: air for local time/space manipulations; and earth/rock also for distant, non-local trips to the past. I'm viewing the three elemental fields as transport mediums all having their unique characteristics and portals which may be induced under appropriate electrodynamic conditions.

When it comes to the fourth classical field fire, that's where plasma dynamics likely comes into play in creating opportunities for interstellar/dimensional/planetary FTMs unless I miss my guess. Again I believe that you"ve tied together the materials for the first FTM field's activation superbly."

As Elizabeth has urged of kevin..... I urge you too. I hope that you are saving your notes. Strikes me that you are hitting a universal chord here.
" three elemental fields as transport mediums, all unique characteristics, induced under appropriate conditions .........and then there is the plasmadynamics ... creating opportunities .."

An excellent observation Flow, I think.

So Paul, you have created an insatiable beast here. Whats next? JDB
James Barrett

yeah, yeah

Post by James Barrett »

Trickfox,

You are so far ahead that it shows sometimes.
Paul writes what some might consider pretty awesome even outrageous stuff and your response is .... "yeah, yeah, I know all that .... so tell me something new!"

And he thought that he was going to get a break from the pressure! Not a chance.

I am that way too. I may not be able to PROVE exactly what happened in Philadelphia during the years of 1966 and 1967 but I sure as heck now can start to pay attention to what was going on that had gone un noticed before Paul brought all of this to my attention.

The question is of course. What is the thread of common ground between an accident in 1945 and the summer of 1966. Right now there are two crossing threads ...... The Cutlass herself ....... and the Philadelphia Navy Yard ...... so .... this is an odd thought here folks .... really out of the box .... Exactly WHERE was she docked during those two incidents? Anybody see where I am going here folks? Remember here. Time manipulation could manifest itself in events ....... in two directions .......

I would think that someone as venerable as " Boston" would have to be given some room here. When he says that the OLD CUTLASS is important she just is more than just a little important. I'll take the mans word for it.

Paul. More than just good work. It will stand. JDB
Trickfox
The Magician

not sure here!!

Post by Trickfox »

Mr Barrett

A person can be far ahead but going in the wrong direction!!!

I'm not sure I would recommend following me until we are all sure that I am going in the right direction.

I guess I consider myself a bit like a scout in a fast moving cigar boat. Sometimes I have to come back to the ship and consult with the navigator and the captain because I'm just not sure about anything ahead.

That is why I am waiting to see what happened with Dr. Brown's life and story in the late sixties, and throughout the seventies, and most importantly..... in the early Eighties.

What's next to me means....."how the heck do you turn on such a machine?"
"Where can you possibly go other than some time in the past where you know you won't cause a major upset in everyone's life"?

Can it be that the FTM still has not been finished to perfection yet?

Maybe it works but nobody knows how to use it!!

Why would anyone try and use such a device and risk destroying the lives of thousands?

A thousand more questions, but WE WILL ALL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO COME.

Trickfox
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Next

Post by Paul S. »

James Barrett wrote: So Paul, you have created an insatiable beast here. Whats next? JDB
This afternoon, I have a "date" with my wife. We're going to the movies.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"