Chapter 76: FTM

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Gewis,
"We often forget that the Earth is not stationary "
You assume.
Your senses and your teachings say the Earth is moving, not only moving but rotating.
Consider something else , down here in this deep dark wabbit hole.
Try hard to consider that none of the planets or stars are moving WHATSOEVER.
Then imagine a point upon a fixed surface of this planet, with a vortice arrangement of space movement occuring in continuum.
As each vortice circulation around a spot circulates, it will be precisely in line with itself above and below in time forward and backward.
To jump through the eye of a needle, you will need a device that opens a doorway.
I honestly against all my inbuilt senses cannot find anywhere that moves at all, and never has, in time ( known past several thousand years )
http://www.britarch.ac.uk/BA/ba94/feat2.shtml

That is a compass survey of all the churchs in England, a pattern across the width of England was found.
I too have done this, but not to compass, but to what I consider the older churchs were set out to, the matrix.
The churchs are still precisely where they were built, the megaliths are precisely where they were constructed, nothing has moved, nothing, only the flow of space, TIME FLIES.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

By whom?

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

You wrote:
"This has mostly been surpressed, by whom?"

Comment:
Ultimately, by the times and conditions. That's why it's so important that another cosmic environment is enveloping us which will have a profound effect in allowing the freeing of neglected and even suppressed potentials en masse. Individuals have achieved this supra connection before even under the heavy weight of the times, but it's been relatively rare.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Gewis-

You wrote:
"I'd be curious to know how you link two locations without really knowing where you're going."

Comment:
I think there does need to be some intentionality involved. My example is from remote viewing, which ordinarily only involves a slight advance in time. But it's been reported that it can involve a considerable backward or forward movement in time. I believe this, based on my own study and experience. How does a remote viewer "steer" and zero-in on the target location for viewing? It's a matter of intentionality, although whose ultimate intention may be another matter.

Flow-

This may apply to consciousness guided space craft.

Griffin
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

YUP !

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Griffin,
I too sense we are nearing an event point.
As we do like a spinning coin, it speeds up as it nears the point when it stops spinning.
Thus more space is pouring in upon this rapid spin, not of the planet, like a coin, but of the space around the planet.
this will be seen on the sun and all of the other planets, their surroundings will mutate relative to the increase in space.

If I follow a spiral into a point, it is a gradual alteration in angle as you circulate a circle, but as you follow the detectable pathway of the spiral, the angle becomes more pronounced until a rapid turn occurs as you reach the centre point, you then come straight back out in the opposite direction starting rapidly then decreasing as you again reach the circle .

If you read ancient texts and the bible, but wear a dowsers hat, and a dowser that thinks electrically, then you can comprehend what has been left as clues, especially when they say the heavens crashed to Earth, the stars went out, and the sun rose where it had previously risen.

Now won't that be an event, when the sun APPEARS to arise from where it had set.
The stars going out Tesla knew about, he knew he could switch off light.
Thats because its a consequence of field interactions, not from a big torchlight called the sun.
The light is here, there is no light in space, the heat is here there is no heat in space, the gravity is here there is no gravity in space.
There is none of this nonesense about gravity waves or anything, its a matrix of electrical potential, where geometric brilliance creates an illusion.

The table settings never move, they move in turn around the table, it is always six o'clock.
It will soon be twelve O'clock, when the hammer strikes.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Perhaps "intentionality" is controlled by the super conscious and all one has to do is learn to listen and use it to, among other things, travel in time.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Jumpers?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Jumpers? Is that the name of the new movie out by the same people who did the Bourne movies and "Mr. and Mrs Smith" and from what little I saw in the previews its about guys that jump dimensions! All I could think of was Morgan and there is a scene I think where he grabbed his girlfrienc and simply said //// hang on!!! And I thought that was so cool and wished that at some point maybe he had a chance to do that. Haven't seen the movie yet but can't wait. Something to talk about when it comes out! Victoria
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

Okay, I can buy intentionality. Sort of. I've had enough experiences along those lines. How you hook that up to your engineered device and get it to do what you want is beyond me. If the Caroline Group has managed that sort of interfacing, THAT would be some story in and of itself.

However, as for the definition of moving, delta-s/delta-t is measurable, Kevin. I know you come from a different perspective, and I understand that you don't detect the stars moving. Scientific instruments tend to disagree. The velocity of the Earth, and indeed the whole Milky Way Galaxy, have been measured with respect to the Cosmic Microwave Background radiation. We have a speed of 369 km/s, on average, with respect to the CMB (the galactic speed is actually higher, with us moving "backwards" with respect to the motion of the galaxy). The cosmos are rather dynamic, stars moving quite a bit relative to each other (we've measured the drift of stars in constellations and can predict their changes over the next millenia).

So, again, considering the dynamics of multi-body gravitational interactions, and the various forces that will change our path through the cosmos, predicting by calculation where to "land" becomes nigh on impossible. Choosing where to land by intentionality, well, I can't rule out what I have no reliable data on.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Gewis,
All of the maths , the speeds etc will be correct.
It's simply just that the solids are not moving, its the space, in exactly the speed and maths that have been assigned to the mass.

Then to go through a vortice gateway will simply require intent with the correct modulation required.

I have remote viewed, physically I wasn't there, the mass was left here, same as when you dream.
Because I see in lines, I suspect timelines, in other words definate changes in time at specific points, a change in frequency, though the word frequency is inadequate.
Remember when they TELL you about movement and speeds of things, they have no fixed point, as they percieve, though in fact they do, its just that they are measuring the movement of space, the aether, which they think isn't there.

It really pulls your head apart and defies the software we are loaded with.
The illusion is really complicated and involves space moving in all directions at once, with 144 specific mainframe directions, and all of them are going in phases , constantly resisted and altered as all other mass interacts with the constant fluxing through them.
We do not have the mental capacity to see that, to envisage it within our heads, it simply creates what we see and percieve.
Everything appears as solid, it is not, its all a matrix, everything is at different angles within space, one doesn't realise the other is there, until a timeline moment is reached, then a shift of angle will occur, we are reaching one of those points, probably about to switch angle very finely upwards in harmonic terms, its all about dead straight lines, lines that cross each other, the point where the lines cross leads to a switch in direction due to attraction or repulsion.
I am Alpha and Omega, all operating upon spirals leading to the centre or out again to the edge.

The apparent movement is an illusion though there is movement, and creation occurs within the aether at points, thus comets and metiorites are formed in space and electrically dissolve into the mass as they travel in the spirals around each mass.
Comet Holmes has been growing, not dissolving as it packs on mass, but in the current science, it should be dissolving, HOW if there is nothing there to dissolve into?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

and then I awoke and saw where I was not

Post by Mikado14 »

Gewis wrote:Okay, I can buy intentionality. Sort of. I've had enough experiences along those lines. How you hook that up to your engineered device and get it to do what you want is beyond me. If the Caroline Group has managed that sort of interfacing, THAT would be some story in and of itself..
Hi Gewis! Long time since we have interacted directly.

How about this for an either/or.....perhaps the engineered device only enhances or amplifies the intentionality of the operator. In other words, the "device" gets you to do what you want to do.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

By altering the field frequency, perhaps you are uplifted , or descended in dimensions?
http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php
I wonder just how many dimensions there are, I guess 144.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

qi field

Post by Griffin »

Yes. Again, referring to Chinese qigong energy work -- a strong qi field can enhance “special abilities” considerably. I’ve experienced this. For example, when I’ve been in a strong qi field created by my qigong master and also fed by her presence, my ability to see auras is increased dramatically. Negative ions help create a qi field, so this is an example of technological enhancement when a negative ion generator is used. Scalar waves can also help and can be technologically generated.

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Griffin,
I consider the lines I detect as been scaler waves, they are one inch wide.
I consider they permeate all, and act as carrier lines.
That which flows upon them is a dual spin charge.
The scaler waves permeating the earth do so in such geometric fashion as to create spirals and thus in my opinion turn the spin charges around, thus they then exit back out of the earth as opposite spin, they attract the incoming in huge quantity, thus gravity downwards is percieved.

Much of the exitting opposite spin is attracted off planet by neighbouring planets , moon and sun.
The two opposites passing each other is the so called speed of light.
The mathmatical equation for the speed of light will therefore be relative to the mass of the planet or star , as the resistance to the free flow through the mass will determine the velocity of the exitting spin charge, thus the ratio between the incoming and outgoing will determine the relative speed of light, the apparent force of gravity , heat generated by the resistance and the actual light generated.
The light will be thus specific to each ball of mass, not reflected or shone from one to another.

The resistance relative to the mass will lead to harmonic signatures of each mass, these will vary constantly dependent upon adjoining mass and the whole thing will be like a symphony orchestra , with different sections rising and falling .

At certain points in all of this apparent movement ,extra strong harmonic flows will be created, akin to a bell been struck.
Listen out for the hammer to fall.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjyka1gkodo
Kevin, ramblings of a little hobbit.
fibonacci is king
Bulwark
Space Cadet

just dropping by

Post by Bulwark »

I can't help but notice an enormous amount of emphasis being put out in regard to qigong. My experience has been that the qi is referred to as the breath of life or that force that exists in all life. The qigong is the reference of that life force in conjunction with medicine or in martial arts. The practice of qigong is that the life force of the body or any living body is sustained by the act of breathing, thus ritualistic breathing exercises will enhance meditation, replenish the life force or enhance ones martial arts.

However, it appears that we can now add FTM to what it can do.

Tavvauvusi

Bulwark

PS: Paul, I think your doing great.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Qi Force

Post by Griffin »

Bulwark-

Yes, breathing techniques are an essential part of qigong practice, but it’s more subtle and complicated than that. Without being drawn into an extended discussion, let me shorthand it as much as possible. Qigong is more of a modern term, but the roots go back to pre-history and what we could call shamanism. The present day character for qi is composed of two other characters whose usual meaning is grain (specifically rice as a staple grain) and vapor (often considered as simply air). Vapor in its higher ranges might even be called aether. There are some adepts in China who are referred to as “air eaters” although it should be “qi eaters.” So a plentiful intake of the best air quality possible (such as clean, fresh air with lots of negative ions) is an important part of qigong. But it’s not just air, it’s the qi within the air. Also, from what I know now, I believe that what I call root qigong has considered the “grain” part of the qi character to mean herbs, and specifically certain herbs, teas, and roots. Yes, we do get energy from grains, but root qigong practitioners will often “avoid grains” – one reason being that they’re mostly acidic and a predominantly alkaline diet is better. Meat and fish are also quite acidic and often polluted (sorry!).

The problem for western science is that qi cannot presently be demonstrated to be a physical substance. Why? Granted that it’s extremely subtle, but I also believe that it’s interdimensional yet acts within our ordinary dimension of experience and in remarkable ways when it’s in abundance and internalized.

Just consider the following and see if it somehow fits in at some point. One of the things I have experienced with my intensive root qigong practice under a particularly high master teacher is really remote viewing of scenes from what I felt (confirmed by the master) was my own experience of a past life (or lives) in ancient China. This was a visit to ancient China in a quite real, experiential sense. But my body stayed where it was. This was an experience of higher, transpersonal consciousness and was instructive and helpful. Although this may not be what Townsend Brown was talking about, it certainly seems connected to me. He may have found a way to transport not only human consciousness but the physical container as well backwards or forward in time. "Immortals" (who are aware of their immortality and can manifest its deep alchemy) in the Daoist (Taoist) tradition can reputedly shape shift and travel backward and forward at will. Some UFOs may be doing the same thing. Space and time travel is comparatively easy in the higher dimensions, IMO. I believe the interdimensional connection is a key that can at least allow a basic extrapolation from root qigong to some of Townsend Brown’s work. I routinely visit higher dimensions now through my qigong practice. Of course, it can always be claimed that it’s only my imagination or even a delusion -- just as many western medical people have wanted to attribute acupuncture effects to placebo.

George Lucas used various sources, including Akira Kurosawa, to construct his concept of The Force which has a definite affinity with the higher ranges of the qi. Remember, for example, the testing scene in Seven Samurai. One samurai definitely had "special abilities." Various “super qi” stories from China in particular are considered fables and merely entertaining stories. I contend that, while rare and previously (and still, in many ways) extremely secretive, there’s something genuine there. This knowledge is still quite hard to access and realize. I’m interested in how technology can help it become more easily and widely available and applicable in various areas of modern life that desperately need it.

I apologize for a long post, but it may prove helpful to some.

As ever,

Griffin