Chapter 76: FTM

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

is it worth it?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Kevin, One of the reasons that you are the Navigator ... Hobbits have no fear of time and I appreciate that.

Now on to another thought ........

Someone very close to me recently asked if this research of Townsend Brown was actually worth all the heartache and obvious tears that have accompanied it through the years. As if I somehow might know?

I mean, looking back at Josephine Brown and her little teapot and everything that teapot represented. As a young woman I am sure that she had a right to have the expectation of a family and lovely home and stability in her life and a loving husband who would perhaps put her above all else....... yet thats not what came in her direction.
And I wonder if I could ask her now .... was it worth it? What would her answer be?

And Charles Millers life with the Browns? Was it worth what he put his own family through to make himself available to them? Perhaps his son might someday be able to answer that? Was it worth it?

And you Mr. Twigsnapper, You knowing more than anyone what I am talking about here when I mention this particular sacrifice. Was it worth it?

Someday will all these various efforts and sacrifices prove to have somehow counted? Of course I know that the answer lies in the future. And only Time will Tell.

And Morgan ..... was it worth it? WILL IT be worth it?

Just being a little sad and pensive on a Sunday afternoon. Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

sad?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Sad? You Elizabeth? I hardly thought that possible!

I saw another one of those previews for that movie called JUMPER amd though I haven't checked it out yet it apparently has a site anywhereispossible.com

And of course thats the premise that this dimension "jumper" can go anywhere anytime and honestly I am thinking .... this sounds like Morgan. Its just so wierd. Its like these writers have known about his story ahead of time and jumped ahead of you Paul. Do you know who the writer of this movie was? I'll just bet somewhere there is a connection. Can't wait to see it.
Victoria
Griffin
Senior Officer

synchronicity

Post by Griffin »

Victoria-

Synchronicities are interesting -- like you coming across the crystal wands as we were talking about them on the forum. Maybe you're meant to have one. They were cherished by native medicine people.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

a wider screen

Post by Griffin »

Elizabeth-

If one considers the possible reality of reincarnation, that opens up a wider screen for considering "was it worth it?" But so does belief in an affinitive afterlife (from a variety of perspectives) with worth being rewarded in higher, heavenly dimensions.

You mentioned some time back that my connection with Townsend Brown may have also been somehow forecast into this future time when I've gotten to know him and his work better. That's looking more and more like a possibility. But who knows what may have been preamble in previous lifetime/s, and who knows where? This may be true for all of us. There's no telling where pennies will turn up, and I'm talking about good ones that were part of a onetime collection.

Enjoy your reflective Sunday evening.

As ever,

Griffin
James Barrett

slit second timing

Post by James Barrett »

How many of us are reading and rereading the last couple of chapters? These chapters are becoming addictive.

I did notice one thing sort of extra interesting. A matter of timing I think.

Apparently once Tula left Linda and her Mother put themselves on a " leave with short notice" basis. And I found that interesting and wondered exactly why it was that they would have to wait for a particular phone call before they left?

It looks like Josephine had carefully set a routine schedule and maybe that was designed to lull their " Watchers" ( whoever they were) into a false sense of security. It seems that was the case because apparently the " Leave now" order came outside of that normal little driving trip they had been taking . ( I am assuming for lunch?)

So I am thinking that Dr. Brown must have known something about the operation of the " Watchers" maybe some weak link in their operations that left sort of a blind spot somewhere and they took advantage of it.
Thinking in my mind of the " Crazy Ivan" excercise in " The Hunt for Red October".........

I mean " leave now." Is very specific and apparently Josephine knew already that when that instruction came along he was not meaning .... "oh, after you have had lunch and done the last load of laundry." He said " Leave now." and Josephines only response to Linda was " Grab the cat?" This lady knew how to follow instructions! Perhaps she already knew that they were slipping away through some sort of operational shift change or something. And if so it reveals how much experience this lady might have had in this kind of tactic.

So, did they drive straight through to California? Two Ladies and a Hobbit? Funny considering that the other trip a few days earlier was probably two Junior intelligence officers and a peacock!

Good writing Paul. Enjoying every chapter. Looking forward to the challenges in the next. JDB
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: twigged

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote:Langley,

You are on an IMPORTANT trail. Don't give up on it. In this area it will be your own eyes that will see. Do not let his study of " gravity waves" escape you.

A couple of things to look more carefully into also. Sir Penney would have seen more if the Americans hadn't purposely delayed his flight on the Big Stink.

twigsnapper
http://www.oztion.com.au/-INTREPID-S-LA ... 74574.aspx
In 1945 Igor Gouzenko, a Soviet Embassy official, defected to Canada.
With him he brought shattering information: Moscow had penetrated the ultra-secret Manhattan Project on the atom bomb, and a highly -placed mole was undermining the most vital work of the British secret service.

Only the intervention of Sir William Stephenson, the spymaster code-named Intrepid, convinced the West of Gouzenko's importance.
In the teeth of official opposition, Intrepid maintained that Soviet double agents were in key positions inside the intelligence systems of the USA, Britain and Canada. INTREPID'S LAST CASE tells how, with his closest colleague accused of betrayal, Intrepid worked to clear his friend's name and to expose the traitors.

As masterful as A MAN CALLED INTREPID and as tense as a first- rate spy thriller, INTREPID'S LAST CASE unfolds a world-class story of treachery, cover-up and betrayal. . end quote

In 1945. This is different to the conventional view. Seems that Stephenson had a bead into USSR of his own.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... /intro.htm
"Another author from whose writings I have drawn is William Stevenson, author of the book A Man Called Intrepid, the approved biography of another gentleman and friend of Stevenson's, a man by the same name, Sir William Stephenson (unrelated, note spellings). Sir William is the man who oversaw the combined intelligence efforts of the United States and England during World War II, and who, incidentally, plays a minor role in our story within the covers of Critical Mass. Author Stevenson's book is titled The Bormann Brotherhood. "
""Ardenne worked on some sort of atomic project approved at the highest level, his villa was visited on several occasions by Hitler during the latter's periods of residence in Berlin."xcvii
Dr. David Picking
from his book Hitler's Tabletalk"

So if Groves had to source bomb grade U and a trigger from Germany, that helps explain the sortie he organised and which involved Brown. Pitchblende, which Madame Curie used in tons, is a form of uranium ore
common in Europe, esp Poland, Czech Repubs, and there are mines in Germany.

we know for sure that the Navy, having been enriching U to reactor grade in Phillie prior to Manhattan Project formed, assisted in that the B grade stockpile (Navy's, (Gunn)) was sent to Oak Ridge, greatly reducing time to make initial batch. But Nazi Germany was Uranium rich via the mines it had control over. Interesting so see if any of the mines listed :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_uranium_mines
Match with location of mine in which the Nazi Bell was located.

And it seems to me Brown had Stephenson's intel and knew that NATO (Including US) had Soviet Spies in high level positions. For some reason the UK and US didnt accept this (probably because of the Philby thing - someone was countering Stephenson's intel within NATO)

Twigsnapper Nagasaki wasnt the primary. Penney was on the targeting committee. If Penney was Stephenson's, he knew of the weapons transfer from Germany to Japan? The primary target was the town where Japan's terror weapons esp lewisite and mustard gas shells were assembled. Hiroshima Prefecture was location of the poison gas manufacturing site. (An island)(German pattern techniques)
This was captured intact by US. (US "Japan Disclosure Act 1999" , Dugway)
The Ni project and Kyoto university engaged in nuclear research and attempted U enrichment. Had powdered U. Did German subs maintain contact with Japanese advanced weapon projects? Penney knew this?
So the Soviets captured the Nazi nuclear weapon facilities in I guess, Poland?
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

good information

Post by twigsnapper »

Always appreciate the background work you do Langley

As you read more and more about Sir William Stephenson you will see that he had his fingers on the pulse of ANY uranium development throughout the world during the post war period.

Intelligence gathering and secure communications were his specialty but monitoring the dangerous developments in the world were his passion and his purpose. Toward that end he gathered about himself operatives who could go ANYWHERE for that information. His was a private intelligence network that was global in scope. (.And that is reflected by his interest in a young man by the name of Morgan. I was not on that sailboat with Morgan, Townsend Brown and Sir William during that meeting in 1965 but I can guarantee you that by the time he stepped off onto the pier Sir William had already decided that this young man was going to be a splendid addition to his organization. I am sure that he easily deduced that this strapping kid had the proper qualities of courage and brains to survive in his world. And with Stephensons connections, long standing and future, getting information in and out of Russia was ...childsplay. He counted on his operatives to do whatever it would take to stay viable in a very dangerous world.

Stephenson knew full well what the Soviet threat was in the United States and how badly infiltrated the intelligence agencys were with Soviet moles. And he was a man of action and sometimes few words. His people had tracked Nazi agents in the United States in the period before the War, disrupted their flow of material and information to Hitler and after the war he turned his attention to the Soviet threat when Stalin was still a " good guy and not being watched for the danger he actually presented. .

And at the same time and (maybe particularly) he watched the uranium deposits and shipments and the storage of the same.... which led easily to his interest in concrete production and shipments. Answers the question why a man like Sir William would retire after the war and start a concrete plant in Jamaica. It all blends easily together if you can get enough elevation to get the whole picture.

Your insights are profound Langley. Always a pleasure. Taking notes on you own thoughts I hope. twigsnapper
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: good information

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote:Always appreciate the background work you do Langley

As you read more and more about Sir William Stephenson you will see that he had his fingers on the pulse of ANY uranium development throughout the world during the post war period. Taking notes on you own thoughts I hope. twigsnapper
So Groves' German source was actually Stephenson's. The Germans were apparently using 1 - 2 million volt static generators to produce ion plasmas for U enrichment.

And it was suppressed by Groves.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I stayed up and watched the superbowl last night, the similarities to real life were very evident.
You even had spygate, each side trying to gain whatever advantage they possibly could.
Then the game was akin to a chess match, great hulking giants trying to destroy the opposition.
it all boiled down to the last few plays, as to who was the victor.
I kept thinking how handy a time machine would have been, I could have zipped to the end, seen what occured and gone to bed.
If either side had access to a time machine, it would be a real advantage, best saved for those last few moves, with your most able and sharp people there to carry out those moves.
It would be useless if both sides had a time machine, the game would possibly never end?
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=6670
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

hold on

Post by twigsnapper »

Hold on Langley. Too far too fast .

"So Groves' German source was actually Stephenson's. The Germans were apparently using 1 - 2 million volt static generators to produce ion plasmas for U enrichment.

And it was suppressed by Groves. "

You have made a grand leap with important information.... but it tends to be just a little more complicated than that. You are warm though.Keep the information in your head without coming to conclusions yet.
Last edited by twigsnapper on Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: hold on

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote:Hold on Langley. Too far too fast . twigsnapper
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_von_Ardenne

"On 10 May 1945 he was visited by NKVD Colonel General V. A. Makhnjov, accompanied by the Russian physicists Isaak Kikoin, Lev Artsimovich, Georgy Flyorov, and V. V. Migulin, they praised the research being conducted and the equipment, including an electron microscope, a 60-ton cyclotron, and plasma-ionic isotope separation installation."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Alsos

http://www.svc.org/H/H_Kaufman.html

http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/pro ... id=4073796

gravity
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Whilst looking through these,
http://webhome.idirect.com/~lhodgson/camp-xphotos.html
http://www.caribcement.com/about/history.asp
Thinking in a James Bond way, I could percieve of a place to hide a yellow submarine.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Nazi Bell

Post by Langley »

http://timelines.ws/countries/GERM1945_1990.HTML
1945 Feb 9, The German submarine U-864 with a crew of 73 sank about 2 1/2 miles off Fedje, Norway. It was on a desperate mission to supply Japan with advanced weapons technology and carried a poisonous cargo of 70 tons of mercury. Leakage of the mercury posed a severe threat in 2006 and plans were made to encase the wreck. In 2007 Norway’s government said it would be buried in special sand to protect the coastline.
(AP, 12/20/06)(AP, 2/13/07)

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A961958260
Trickfox
The Magician

nazi bell?

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.vaat.biz/
I guess the man kept up his research till the very end.

On another note here:
Dwave Systems has $17 million in added funding to make a quantum computer with thousands of qubits by the end of 2008
Dwave Systems closed a $17M financing round as of the end of January 2008. These funds will be used primarily to push the level of integration of our chips into the low thousands of qubits by the end of the year. In parallel with this central effort we will be working on running experiments on smaller systems to map out features of these systems important to their operation as quantum computers.
So.... anyone doubt me when I say we are onto something big in this new technology?

Trickfox