Chapter 76: FTM

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Sorry about this, but I would be remiss if I didnt place it.

“At first, I saw this boiling on the ground and the
stem [of the mushroom cloud] was going up and you
could see buildings going up in the stem.” ” :
Recollection of Thomas Ferebee, the Bombardier who
dropped the Hiroshima Atomic bomb from the Enola Gay.
(Source: The Washington Post, 18 March 2000, Page 18, Obituaries.)

Note that Ferebee was the only one on the Enola Gay who was able to look through his Bomb Sight at the cloud stem.

And

"On the morning of the sixth.... They had just finished .... when the
great flash came*. One of (the soldiers), at the very rear ranks (on the West Parade Ground) ...and claimed to have seen the whole of the keep of Hiroshima castle at the very instant it was blown away - the whole keep, its shape intact, flying off through the air to the south east. The next moment, he could not see anything. Yet he swore that he had seen the five story keep of the castle, just as it had always been, up there in the sky forty or fifty yards away from its original position. Even if the story was true, he could hardly have consciously looked at it; the sight, rather, must have imprinted itself on his retina at the instant of the explosion##. People who were there later reported that the keep lay smashed to smithereens on the river embankment, reduced to a heap of clay and broken tiles. It seems that the blast*
of a bomb has the ability to both push and lift. The keep of the castle must have weighed some thousands of tons, yet the force moving it was greater than gravity, and it was lifted into the air without being smashed." Black Rain, Masuji Ibuse, page 154.

## ie Before the arrival of the over pressure front. It wasnt the blast that lifted the keep.
* ie before the over pressure front. The West Parade ground was not beneath the hypocentre of the bomb. The author assumes blast was involved, but the witness he reports upon mentioned as above that the soldier she was talking about (3rd hand account) saw these things as he was STANDING with his back to the shade of a tree at the time of the Flash. It thus could not have been at the time of the blast. As the writer confirms, other witnesses see the keep some distance from its original position, on the ground, now smashed. The author implies the keep was completely removed from its original position and that the debris consisted of the complete castle keep, which weighed some thousands of tons. And he concludes that it "moved into the air without being smashed. Over pressure waves are generally angular to the ground. In this case the wave front had a leading edge at hieght, so things caught by the wave titled vertically away from the source of the wave. Later on, Precursor waves were perfected in which the leading edge touched the ground, and drag sensitive targets were "skittled". One would expect a heavy talll building to be blown laterally and leave a plume of debris.. This did not happen to the keep. Also, given the height of the hypocentre, the blast front over the immediate blast radius was DOWNWARD so were's the lift? Why did the keep fly intact, or indeed fly at all.

In any event, the overpressure wave would not have presented a vertically lateral force to the tall multistory castle keep. But it was not blown apart by the blast. Why it lifted intact (it was not adjacent to the stem updraft ( though the Parade Ground was close enough to have suffered severe neutron induced residual radioactivity, it was not within the stem perimeter Sakae Shimizu 1982)). Meanwhile concrete buildings and timber dwellings were pulverised as is attested to by official US film and the Sept 1945 joint US Japanese film footage (Japanese language footage). Hiroshima was flattened in the centre, while blast damage became angular at distance. Yet Ferebee and Ibuse document and attest to INTACT flying buildings!! (Ferebee didnt say he saw debris in the stem, he said saw buildings. )

Such anomalies would have been noted by the Manhattan Project's wave expert, the British Prof Penney (Later Sir), who's job it was to map the blast wave on the ground on entry to the city with Gen Farrell's party. They of course reported only to Groves, leaving McArthur out of the loop.

Do these names twig anyone's memory in our context? The more I read of Paul's book the more I can cross refer with events like the above. I might be wrong, but something's up. And I think these guys went, oh heck, Brown knows this stuff and isnt one of us. He's not cleared to know.

Thanks. I can relax quietly now.
Langley
Senior Officer

antigravity agendas

Post by Langley »

In my googling for "antigravity" "atomic bombs" I came across this from the Sydney Morning Herald from 2003. Re Joint Strike Fighter, Project Green Glow etc. It pulls a heap of things together from the Vulcan bomber and its stealth on.
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/01/ ... 50248.html
The smh is a very sensible newspaper.
Then this:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2000/mar/27/uknews
Meanwhile onwards with the search for intact flying buildings in the face of nuclear blasts. Which in one sense might be really big flame jet generators.
Oh yea, in profile it seems to me the B2 would have no lateral stability. The centre of pressure is at the front, ahead of the centre of gravity. That's the wrong way round for directional stability esp in presence of side winds. So, what keeps it tracking true? Some force pulling it forward?

good grief
http://www.baesystems.com/Businesses/Sh ... ivcam.html
http://www.baesystems.com/Newsroom/News ... 32004.html
http://www.greenglow.co.uk/

nuclear weapons & gravity
"Study of generation of Acoustic-Gravity Wave Generation by Nuclear Detonation" - Defence Technical Information Center (US)
Site: http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=get ... =AD0746328
download 83 page pdf :
http://handle.dtic.mil/100.2/AD746328
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

twigged

Post by twigsnapper »

Langley,

You are on an IMPORTANT trail. Don't give up on it. In this area it will be your own eyes that will see. Do not let his study of " gravity waves" escape you.

A couple of things to look more carefully into also. Sir Penney would have seen more if the Americans hadn't purposely delayed his flight on the Big Stink.

Also note that while on "The Hill" of Los Alamos Bradford Shank worked closely with Penney and their association was a different layer than might have been expected by those working alongside. Penneys associations were strong with Sir William Stephenson though I think that you will be hard pressed to get to the core of that. Keep your eye on Shank.

After being shut out by the Americans in 1947 Penney took over "HER". Now I know that I keep saying " remember the Ladies" but in this kind its a much more explosive relationship. Regarding the "bomb" and the fact that they had been shut out I believe Bevins response was something akin to " We've got to have it and its got to have a bloody Union Jack on it!"

And .... as far as your statement about " Brown not being "cleared to know" .... consider the possibility that the situation could have been the other way around. Dr. Brown knew things that THEY were not cleared to know.

twigsnapper
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: twigged

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote: And .... as far as your statement about " Brown not being "cleared to know" .... consider the possibility that the situation could have been the other way around. Dr. Brown knew things that THEY were not cleared to know.
Again, evidence of the difference (which Morgan first alluded to) between that which is merely "classified" and that which is truly "secret."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote:Langley,

You are on an IMPORTANT trail. Don't give up on it. In this area it will be your own eyes that will see. Do not let his study of " gravity waves" escape you.

A couple of things to look more carefully into also. Sir Penney would have seen more if the Americans hadn't purposely delayed his flight on the Big Stink. ......
twigsnapper
My hairs on end. Something has been telling me that Shank was into more than being a machinist. He could probably use a milling machine or lathe but he knew what he was making and what it did.

Yes, UK refused a US controlled stockpile offer. Wanted right to determine use. Hence Blue Danube. Penneys bomb. in Hiroshima Penney gauged overpressure by examining degree of distortion in empty fuel cans. In 1952 he used empty tooth paste tubes to do the same.

They not being cleared to know. OK. Not that Im arguing but wouldnt that put the heckles up those who believed that the soveriegn nation should control things, that the knowledge was subservient to the needs of State? Wouldnt that imply continual competition between those and the Caroline Group?

So Penney would have twigged if he had arrived earlier? Because he knew the general principle but not the specific application?

HER? RH ? SIR Penney ?

Gravity waves and sideral radiation? Reinforcement and nulling? Alignments. Locations. Timing.

Its all too subtle for me.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: Oh dear....

Post by greggvizza »

Paul S. wrote:I might not be getting any notices via e-mail when there is a post to the forums. Great. We just got that problem fixed on the fusor forum, now I have the same problem here? Hopefully... maybe not.
Paul,

Since the day that you changed hosts, the automatic login feature when visiting the forum, no longer functions for me. I have to manually log in each time I visit. If I just read the posts, with out logging in, then I no longer receive a notification for that thread, even if one had been established prior. At least that is what I think is happening. I really miss the auto-login feature.

GV
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote:Langley,

After being shut out by the Americans in 1947 Penney took over "HER". Now I know that I keep saying " remember the Ladies" but in this kind its a much more explosive relationship.

twigsnapper
Oh dopey me!. Thanks for setting me straight.
"The project was code named Basic High Explosive Research or BHER (later just
HER)
and was based at Woolwich Arsenal. Unlike the U.S. atomic bomb project which had been centrally located at the custom built facility of Los Alamos, BHER drew on existing groups scattered over several sites. In addition to Woolwich, ARD groups at Fort Halstead and other sites were involved. Furthermore not all aspects of bomb development resided with BHER. Although BHER was responsible for the overall weapon design, and the development and fabrication of the implosion system, the manufacture of the plutonium core initially resided with the plutonium production program under Hinton. This created problems in organization since lines of authority with other research sites were often not clear. By mid 1948 the responsibilities had been settled, and on 1 April 1950 a single site was selected for atomic weapons development at Aldermaston in Berkshire.

http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Uk/UKOrigin.html
(From MAUD to Hurricane)

"On 9 August 1945 he witnessed the bombing of Nagasaki. At the last minute Penney and Cheshire were granted permission to fly in the B-29 Big Stink, one of the observation planes that accompanied the Nagasaki mission bomber Bockscar. Due to the belated permissions, Big Stink missed its rendezvous with the bomber at Nagasaki. They did see the Nagasaki detonation from the air at a distance, making him one of the few people in the world to witness first-hand either of the Japanese detonations from the air. As the leading expert on the effects of nuclear weapons, Penney was a member of the team of scientists and military analysts who entered Hiroshima and Nagasaki following the Japanese surrender 15 August 1945 to assess the effects of the nuclear weapons." Wiki

The gravity waves discussed relate to the wave form, ocean waves are termed gravity waves for example. What Im looking for are waves transmitting gravity.

Is Bradford Shank W. Bradford Shank? If so, he was an anti nuke organiser in contact with Linus Pauling : http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/speci ... /11/7.html

And his film career is summarised here:
http://bbs.imdb.com/name/nm1056173/
we;ve seen this one before:
http://www.atomicbombcinema.com/english ... end_18.htm

From the November, 1958 FATE magazine.
Townsend Brown and his Anti-Gravity Discs by Gaston Burridge - Shank and Einstien.

W. Bradford Shank, "Need Shown for Scientific Not Fictional Prophecy," Glom, No. 4, Apr. 1946. after initial publication in the Los Angeles Daily News, Apr. 5, 1946.

He's in here: "The Politics of World Federation United Nations, UN Reform,
Atomic Control at
http://books.google.com/books?id=256TCk ... K0#PPP1,M1

The page which documents this :" by Joseph Preston Baratta - 2004 - International organization
Walt Disney, on being approached by a Los Alamos representative, W. Bradford Shank, was interested in getting the "collaboration of the entire movie ..." Is missing. This came up in an earlier chapter thread.

Its him.
Last edited by Langley on Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

onion skin operations

Post by Mark Culpepper »

So....... Mr. Twigsnapper.....
I get the impression that we are quietly being shown that for every movement in weapons development there seems to be a scattering of people always somehow in the right places who seem to have the ability to shield certain information from the military? At the same time studying the problems themselves?

If there were a " gravity wave" component to the tests being observed SOMEBODY made sure that the information did not end up in irresponsible hands. My gut feeling is that atomic testing was monitored and only allowed to show what was deemed appropriate.

I guess it could have been a test. Sort of " here .... you can develop these weapons .... now lets see ... in the future .... what you actually do with them ..... but any interaction with gravity ..... you can't have yet."

And if there is actually that kind of screening process in place by un named individuals ... Paul calls them the Caroline Group .... and if you Mr. Twigsnapper are in any way connected to that group .... then please accept my thanks for the work that you have done over the years. MarkC
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
The funnel that zips up from the precise point of a nuclear explosion, always reminds me of, a stairway to heaven,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKg4g9zMeHI

But you can travel either way on a stairway,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgTAekO8Zek

Nature works by implosion, you possibly can open a funnel both by implosion and explosion, I trust Dr Brown was well in touch with nature.

Stairways can go to levels down, as well as up, of course to open a funnel, you will have to be precisely positioned and timed, to align?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Auto Log-in

Post by Paul S. »

greggvizza wrote:
Since the day that you changed hosts, the automatic login feature when visiting the forum, no longer functions for me. I have to manually log in each time I visit. If I just read the posts, with out logging in, then I no longer receive a notification for that thread, even if one had been established prior. At least that is what I think is happening. I really miss the auto-login feature.
Terrific. I just tried it with a couple of different browsers/platforms and got sort of mixed results. Firefox on the Mac remembers my UID and PW, but not Safari or Firefox in Windows.

It appears that the "cookie" that saves your UID and PW is being saved on your computer.

I have no idea how to go about fixing that, and I rather doubt that the Sitemason guys want to mess with it since it's probably something buried in the code for the forum, and they spent waaaay too much time getting it all running right in the first place. So I may have to hire somebody to fix it.

Which I probably need to do anyway and have put off for a long time. So I guess I'll be searching for a pro. In the meantime, you're just going to have to live with it until I can figure out how to get it fixed.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Actually...

Post by Paul S. »

....maybe I'm not as completely clueless as I thought...

Try emptying your browser's cache / clearing it's cookie jar.

The domain for the forums had to change. It used to be

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum but now it is

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum.

It might be that your browser is still looking for the old domain.

If that doesn't work, though, I'm back to clueless, at least temporarily.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

implosion

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I don't have much to add to this thread. Fascinating reading though Langley. I am so happy that you are out there for us because I would never see all of these facts on my own. And Kevin of course, the same sentiment.

I did pick up on a common vibrating thread. IMPLOSION. Apparently that was Sir Penneys expertise. And in the oddest of ways it is yours too kevin. As you said staircases go in two directions.

That particular door left ajar has turned into a wonderful room hasn't it?

And I see the connections between Dr. Brown, and his " sensors' for the " detection of atomic testing"........ and Bradford Shank..... and other crossovers I am sure will appear as we go further.

I don't expect it will be easy but just look at what has been uncovered already through Pauls diligent work and all of you here on the forum! I just hope that everybody is holding on to his/her own notes. This stuff is important. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
So good to see you post again, missed you.
Is all OK?
Did you catch my link to Catalina island on the thumpstick thread?
Some very borg like statements in there about assimilating the natives.
Is there any known connection with Dr Brown and the rosicrucians, they use very familer phrases as I keep hearing upon here.
I have collected almost five hundred books in the last couple of years as I wander along this strange pathway, the book about the rosicrucians stands out.
Perhaps I should ask that on a Caroline thread?
Without this forum, I would not have been as informed as I am, You praise Paul, as we all do, but we also praise You, lovely lady, aside every great man is an equally great woman, as mr Twigsnapper keeps hinting about Dr Brown.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: implosion

Post by Langley »

Hi Elizabeth and Kevin,

This is going to take a while to drill down.

I have a feeling, based on the fact that Shank was into filters (he wrote a book about filters), that he used electrostatics and maybe negative ions to precipitate hot particles (Seaborg was very concerned about Plutonium flecks during bomb manufacture) and may have come up with a device which protected workers - and perhaps it had field applications as well. And maybe because of that, he via contact with others, got into health physics in a big way, and that gave him two points points of mutual interest with Brown. Cant prove it yet. And from what happened after the war, he was aware of certain things pertaining to Brown's work which a certain circle had observed perhaps at Crocker Labs first.

In any event, it is relevant, because there is internal tension within the nation between two groups over the knowledge and its use. One group was nationalistic and the other believed it was "One World or None" and were essentially transnational. When one looks at Rosevelt's Atlantic Charter, you see the transnational view. When you look at the Truman Doctrine, you see the other. So I think that Truman's coming to power might have caused certain adaptatios and changes to the programme. And yea, its relevant to the Cutlass. And why it was a layered op. IMO. But an electrostatic facemask which used negative ions to convert hot particles as well as trap them. Because we are talking about aerosolised sized stuff here. Would penetrate a conventional mask.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: implosion

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote: But an electrostatic facemask which used negative ions to convert hot particles as well as trap them. Because we are talking about aerosolised sized stuff here. Would penetrate a conventional mask.
Nice to see you back online.

Now Langley, you know very well how much I pick at you so do me a favor and explain this statement a little better for I see an implication but I want to hear what you say.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy