Chapter 75: Operation Peacock Freedom

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Griffin
Senior Officer

feathers

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

This internet Yahoo! news item will be of particular interest to you. Although it's basically a sad story, it ends well in terms of the resolution of an otherwise tragic mishap. Here is the abridged excerpt:

"KODIAK, Alaska - At least 19 bald eagles died Friday after gorging themselves on a truck full of fish waste outside a processing plant… The birds became too soiled to fly or clean themselves, and with temperatures in the mid-teens, began to succumb to the cold… The dead birds will be shipped to a U.S. Department of Interior clearinghouse, where Native American groups could apply to be given the birds or their feathers for ceremonial purposes."

A sign of the changing times. Native American spirituality is now officially recognized and honored. The eagles will likewise be honored and memorialized through helping provide energetic upliftment in sacred ceremonies through the use of their feathers. As your feather dowsing shows, the use of feathers is not merely abstract symbolism. This is also a good example of ecology in action, in the best one-with-nature tradition of indigenous cultures. I wonder how a peacock feather would dowse?

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Griffin,
Sorry about the birds,
can't help thinking maybe we are doing exactly the same, humans that is gorging ourselves and thus killing ourselves .

I was very much into fishing for many years, and used to make my own floats, the best, the very best floats I made were from peacock feathers.
They were super bouyant whilst been extremley rigid and strong.
You could therefore make a really light but strong float, this gave you a super sensitive arrangement, of lightness with the ability to cast them great distance.
http://www.anglerstimes.co.uk/tipsmakeawaggler.htm
They are funnily called wagglers, I also used to make another sort of float, again utilising peacock, but also employing lignum vitai.
lignum is a super dense wood, its as hard as steel, by splicing the lignum into the base of a peacock quill, you got two forces acting against each other, one trying to sink in water, the other trying to float on the top, this gave a heavy float that needed little extra weights on the line, you could thus hold the float out in moving water as you could pull against the heavy lignum, but the peacock quill gave bouyancy and sensitivity.

little did I realise what I was practising for all of those years of fishing.
Two opposing forces resulting in a neutral bouyancy, heavy and light spliced together ( think of marjon, fourwinds , the pieces of bamboo and bone spliced together, velly wise these chinese, leave great wisdom encoded in the game of fourwinds )
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

lessons

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

Yes, there are lessons for us in many ways and from various times and cultures if we tune in.

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Griffin,
Must learn to spell.
It's mahjong, if you remember the three nines upon here, think of mahjong.
Think of the number 144, think of the number 13, think of three sets of nines, think of four directions.
But most of all, look at the pieces held in your hands, two materials spliced together, then build them up on top of each other, multiple fields .
It's all about field.
kevin
fibonacci is king
James Barrett

for kevin

Post by James Barrett »

This is for everybody but particularly for kevin. Thought that you might appreciate this little bit I just happened across.

"This report was written within days of the 140th anniversary of the birth of the Norwegian-born physicist Kristian Birkeland. Birkeland correctly hypothesized and demonstrated experimentally in the early 20th century that electric current from the Sun powers the earth's auroras. The 'magnetic ropes' connecting the Sun and the Earth are more correctly named after him- 'Birkeland currents.' The solar wind is not a mechanical 'wind' of particles, it is an electric current from the Sun that takes the form of twisted filament pairs and plasma sheets.

"We have much more to learn about all these things," says Angelopoulos. "I can't wait to see what comes next." Reading Birkeland's century-old works would be a good start for NASA scientists. Terry Pratchett's wry remark applies to science, "Most of what you get taught is lies. It has to be. Sometimes if you get the truth all at once, you can't understand it."

"It seems to be a natural consequence of our points of view to assume that the whole of space is filled with electrons and flying electric ions of all kinds."
— Kristian Birkeland
Griffin
Senior Officer

Surya Yoga

Post by Griffin »

JDB-

Yogis have understood this experientially (perhaps even Yogi Berra), and even developed a Surya (sun) Yoga. Hatha Yoga has a set called Salute to the Sun. The sun is considered the great vivifier and, in its self-luminosity, a fitting symbol for the Divine Self-effulgence. Qigong likewise has sun oriented exercises. Townsend Brown really knew how to soak up the sun, as we know. Yoo-hoo!

Griffin
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

While on the subject of the sun, it might be interesting to consider that the luminosity of the sun might be due to the enormous differential in energy existing between the earth and the sun and nothing more.

This concept would examine the relative relationship of two aether fields, one of the sun and one of the earth.

So it would be a question of an electrical potential affected by a dynamic energy differential, in relation to the energy provided via the medium of the aether.

If so the sun is not a nuclear reactor of any kind, shape or form.

We might even consider the possibility that the energy of the sun is not being depleted by any process of conversion but actually increasing.

Holy sundogs Batman, I just saw a piggy fly by, a pink piggy.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have to be carefull with the sun, or do I?
I am your typical blue eyed fair skinned north latitude sort of person, so no long lazy suntanning times for me.
I now though don't think it is the sun's doing at all, or at least its more as david says the interaction between here and the sun, with particuler relevance to the latitude.
We could do with a trickfox animation of the two objects showing a field arrangement around both, but what then occurs in my hobbit opinion is those fields are also affected by a myriad of other fields of all the other balls of mass in universe, and the filaments as in Birklands theory are dead straight lines that create DNA patterns.

Nothing is any different from universes and beyond down to the smallest of the smallest that we can ever detect, its all repeating in scale.

The peacock when it does its display, will be displaying a huge field arrangement, invisible to our limited senses, the female will react to the large field and be attracted, as our human females are when encountering a male with this aura around them, its a natural attractor.

There is a new sunspot area just started, I think we sure are going to learn the consequences of the transfer system with this one, and comet Holmes is reaching perseus, it will align with a twinkling star there, very ominous.

Here's a link that shows what is occuring, and the triangulations about to arise,
http://lunarplanner.com/Snippets/snippe ... olmes.html
kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

sunspots and the ionic breeze

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

What might sunspots and the ionic breeze have in common? Negative Ions.

http://www.carolmoore.net/articles/sunspot-cycle.html

"There has been little scientific study of human sensitivity to the effects of solar eruptions. A few studies link ultra-violet radiation and changes in magnetic fields to increased metabolism levels or erratic behavior. And it is well known that an increase in negative ions makes us more energetic, as those selling and buy negative ionization air purifiers will attest! Increases in admissions to mental hospitals and in traffic and industrial accidents have been linked to the occurrence of solar flares".................

You might note that Paul has already mentioned that in the fall ( I think) of 1964 Paul mentioned the riots in Philadelphia and the fact that Townsend Brown made the statement to his daughter ( which she dutifully recorded in her journal) that they may be caused by an "outside force". Here we are folks, again .... forty-four years later. Thanks for the link Langley.

I understand that Dr. Brown would set his operating air purifiers in the lab for a predominantly negative ion flow. (Apparently his daughter was especially susceptible to the mood swings that a change between positive and negative would produce. With her, if the units were set toward the positive she almost immediately reacted with a headache and a nasty attitude.)

I understand that the United States Navy and other navys have used a negative ion atmosphere during long dives . I always thought of this when I heard the Beatles singing ..... We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine ... a yellow submarine.

Actually as it turns out ... they were as right as ever. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Get your thermal knickers ready?
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1952624/posts
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

leaving Baghdad

Post by twigsnapper »

A friend of mine, who happens to be a General .. (not important to describe him more than that) ... and I were discussing my concern over the American presence in Iraq and the difficulty in training the police forces themselves.(this was a couple of years ago)

He shook his head sadly after hearing some of my horror stories regarding the failure of sections of their training and the reports of increased opposition forces. Without them stepping forward American soldiers would have to remain, we both saw that clearly. He shook his head sadly and simply said " We are going to have to be there until Hell freezes over and it snows in Baghdad."

Sir, I hope that you are reading this.

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ ... 2220080111

All respect, twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

Funny thing

Post by Trickfox »

Hello again Mr. T.

Funny thing is.....

In 1986 I wrote a letter to an area just outside Ottawa..... In this letter I boasted about the possibility of wanting to find out more about WEATHER MODIFICATION as a Psyops tool.....
http://www.worldcatlibraries.org/wcpa/top3mset/1218233
Turns out you need some pretty important stuff before you can even think about how to do such things.

All my present situational woes are suddenly turning into excellent opportunities...

Now if only I could continue dreaming those ever so inspiring paralell dimensions....

Just like those great ones I had a few months ago.

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Mr. T...Were you and the General perhaps engaging in a bit of remote viewing ?

Thanks for that tidbit and I hope that you are doing well.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Paul...just a small point. It seems that from early on, even in Zanesville, TTB did much of his most important work below ground level. Did Linda ever participate in these aspects of his work? Was the "theater speaker" work at Decker done above ground or below? Your narrative in this episode emphasizes that TTB kept his notebooks and papers relating to his Decker work in safekeeping below ground. Any ideas, comments ?

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching