Chapter 73: Something Happened

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a name .....

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Even saying the name Kebin is fun!

When I said " debris field" I was just harking to what others might think of calling it. I understand perfectly what you mean kevin. Dust is not necessarily dust .... but still, its a good name.

Thanks for the smile <g> Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Something happened?
Suez?
Operation Hardtack?
http://naca.central.cranfield.ac.uk/cit ... 8-cit.html
So many names and things occuring, can't seem to lock onto one?
http://www.acig.org/artman/publish/article_259.shtml
Suez would make sense, still there?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
James Barrett

Many things make sense

Post by James Barrett »

Kevin,

Many things would make sense. The important thing for all of us I think probably is to learn what was going on all around then our vision might be improved in his direction. Good finds on Suez. I wondered about that myself.

And I wonder if this man has anything more to say about NASA and the Bielfeld Brown effect.

viewtopic.php?t=43

Loose threads looking for their way back home maybe. Note the date. Hello G. Solov. Where are you NOW? JDB
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I just found the same suggestion from Bejing, then lost it.
Same words, must be the G solov, perhaps?
http://e20.manu.edu.mk/icei/cves.htm
kevin
Who's adminman?
fibonacci is king
James Barrett

looks the same

Post by James Barrett »

Looks the same to me too. Another good find, Kevin. Decidedly Russian flavor to it, perhaps some fresh eyes.

The admin note would be Paul S ........ acting as the administrator of this Forum.

Looks like a pretty literate fellow in the field, and impressive indeed to see what he has already been involved in so far. Wish I understood even half of it.

Elizabeth,

I know that you are looking for something particular when you ask about space " debris". Care to go into that further? ( Gee, did I just sound like Paul just then?) JDB
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a sea

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

JDB,

Not sure that I can explain to you what I am thinking here. Just following some of the things that Townsend Brown said about a " sea of energy" which surrounded us ... was us ..... and he also said that he felt there were ......... groupings ..... higher densities ..... of " space" ... that it wasn't at all uniform.

And so following his later thoughts .... if this .... " dust" .... clouds of energy? (whatever you wish to call it) also carries with it .... an intelligence ?.... and if we are somehow headed for such a .... higher density? .... then when? How much time do others think we might have before subjected ( honored?) by this increased " connection"?

If we are understanding of it by the time we enter this " field" then what might be accomplished for all of us?

If we are not ready, then what might be lost? And how long might it be before we have this opportunity again.

One of Dr. Browns phrases which meant alot to him but was never really explained to others was " returning, returning, returning" ... and of course I have always understood that to be the work of a circle but hadn't really considered that our world would be on that circular PATH perhaps .... back to that " dust field".

I am sure that it has happened before. And if you look back over huge advances in human development in the past ... advances that happened as a result of an abundance of what the ancients called " inspiration" then we might get an idea of what might be in store for us. I wonder what might happen this time around if we are READY and our eyes are OPEN.

And because of this natural cycle I can understand Dr. Browns urgency even when no one else around him saw what was happening.

Perhaps with his charts and recordings of these "glitches" he talked about he was not so much reading incoming radiation from space but charting OUR OWN COURSE (what we had been through before and would be going through again) Once tracked then you could figure what was going to happen in the future by seeing what had happened in the past because the Earth was going around again. Coming back to what you have known before, for the first time.

Back to you JDB, since you asked. Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote:Something happened?
Suez?
Operation Hardtack?
http://naca.central.cranfield.ac.uk/cit ... 8-cit.html
So many names and things occuring, can't seem to lock onto one?
http://www.acig.org/artman/publish/article_259.shtml
Suez would make sense, still there?
Kevin
(glitch)(the USSR said in the UN:) ...tension and to remove the danger of war that has arisen as a result of the aggressive actions of the United States and the United Kingdom in the Near and Middle East.

23. The General Assembly must bring about the rapid and complete cessation of armed intervention in the Near and Middle East and the establishment of conditions in that area which would protect its peoples against foreign interference in their domestic affairs. In the first place, measures must be taken for the immediate withdrawal of United States forces from Lebanon and of United Kingdom forces from Jordan, as their presence there constitutes a continuing threat to the peace and independence of the peoples concerned and a flagrant violation of the United Nations Charter, which cannot be condoned by any State Member of the United Nations.

24. As we know, the Security Council, owing to its present composition and to the policy pursued by the United States in respect of the Council, has been unable to take effective measures to check the deepening military conflict in the Arab East. Accordingly, the Security Council has been unable to fulfil the responsi­bility for the maintenance of international peace and security conferred on it by the Charter.

25. In these circumstances, the General Assembly, in well large and small nations alike are represented, is called upon to settle the problem of the urgent withdrawal of United States forces from Lebanon and of United Kingdom forces from Jordan in conformity with the purposes and principles of the Charter. That would help to remove the

(Note Well:)

real danger of an extension of the military conflict,

thus bringing tranquillity to the area of the Near and Middle East and relaxing tension throughout the world.

26. The Soviet delegation expresses the hope that the action and decisions of the third emergency special ses­sion of the General Assembly will lead to the easing of international tension, the strengthening of peace and the removal of the threat of a new world war. Aggres­sion against the countries of the Arab East must be halted ; peace must prevail.

27. Mr. LODGE (United States of America) : I think it is regrettable that the Soviet representative should begin this special session with an attack on the Government of my country. I had hoped for a good atmosphere. We had a unanimous vote last night in the Security Council [838th meeting] which I worked hard to try to bring about. It would have been a good omen if this special session could have begun not in an atmosphere of recrimination but in a spirit of forward-looking constructiveness. But all of us, whenever our Governments are attacked, have no choice of course but to defend our Governments. I am sure that any one of you, if you were in my place, would undertake to do what I am doing-doubtless much better than I will do it.

28. The United States has from the very beginning made clear its intention to withdraw its troops whenever the Government of Lebanon desired it and whenever the United Nations was able to function effectively to serve to ensure Lebanon's independence. That of course is not the heart of the problem before us and the Soviet representative knows it.

29. I will not dwell on the astonishing spectacle of the representative of a Government which has for two years spurned United Nations requests to withdraw its troops from Hungary speaking as Mr. Sobolev has just done. In any case, it has become clear that the Soviet Union was pressing for a special session of the General Assembly because of the chance which it thought such a session would afford to attack the United States."
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Many things make sense

Post by Trickfox »

James Barrett wrote:Kevin,

Many things would make sense. The important thing for all of us I think probably is to learn what was going on all around then our vision might be improved in his direction. Good finds on Suez. I wondered about that myself.

And I wonder if this man has anything more to say about NASA and the Bielfeld Brown effect.

viewtopic.php?t=43

Loose threads looking for their way back home maybe. Note the date. Hello G. Solov. Where are you NOW? JDB
I had a conversation with someone about this several years ago also. The rumors about TTB effect from devices removed after the command module (space vehicle) had landed back on Earth are well known. None of it gained any credibility in mainstream literature.

I am beginning to wonder if the information was directed to me earlier and that I just threw a flag on it for later consideration. Perhaps I read another post from Solov when I was using my first search engine called Excite back in the early 90s.

In any case that whole scenario seems very familiar somehow.

Trickfox
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

elegant handwriting

Post by ladygrady »

I must say I really enjoyed seeing Dr. Browns elegant handwriting and his little " sketch" of what was obviously a " flying saucer".

And seeing that grand picture of Agnew Bahnson standing by his plane was so unique too. Note how he is holding on to the edge of the prop, almost a loving gesture. Sad that he died in a crash but I read from his body language that this is not the type of man who ever expected to die of old age. Pity that he didn't get a chance to pilot a saucer though.

And no notes taken. Absolutely. I'll believe that for about ten seconds until my rational brain fires up. We have talked here about keeping notes and journals. Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for a man who is accustomed to keeping a lab notebook to suddenly stop for a period that long. No, there were definitely other notebooks and one wonders where they might be now and who is caring for them.

And suddenly I see method to your hand wringing moustache twisting manner here Paul. You are going to leave those nine years blank? Oh! That might work to advance the book to " THE END" but you have to know that it won't work ... that method ...... those missing years are going to be important to anyone reading this book! Linda would have gone from 12 to 21!!!! How can we miss all of what happened to her? But you have told some of that story ... her relationship with Morgan began right in that " no notes taken" period of time (1964-65,1966)..... so how will you handle that? We all know how Morgan and Linda met but after she told him to " take a walk" what happened then?????

So then, you plan to pick up the story then in 1967????? Where was Dr. Brown then? I am going to get really lost here I can feel it happening. Now that we know how quickly Dr. Brown moves .... how could we miss even 6 months without missing so much . Nine years? I don't know. I am apprehensive! grady
Last edited by ladygrady on Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen drake,
"Returning, returning, returning.
If you have ever swam in a lake, you will know that within that collective of water are different regions, densities and temperatures vary.

No need to think of space much differently, and always remember that different lifeforms inhabit these variant regions and temperatures of a lake.

Since starting upon my little quest to work out what is moving my dowsing rods, they have moved ever more with every day, is this Me or are the signals increasing?
I sure would have loved to have been working with Dr Brown, I reckon we would have understood each others findings, I am a walking talking antennae.

Alice through the looking glass, as above, so below, what is above mirrows down onto the surface of each formed ball of mass, Dec 22nd it be.
The signals from above therefore mirrow exactly what is matching above.

Returning could mean as you said this system returning to where it was cog like again, but it could also mean other things returning like a cog.

I cannot belive that Dr Browns recording labs are not still operating with those who can comprehend the readings still noting down the findings?, surely someone is still comprehending ( haarp?)

I do not find the most powerfull of flows is directed centre to centre in a straight line, I follow, as many before me, a snake like line, this is due to alternating circulations (cogs ) allow most of the flow capacity to circulate edge to alternate edge.
Much flow does go into the central zero point, but upon spiral trajectories, but a majority circulates in a snake like shape.
As above, so below, that which is above will mirrow onto the surface, follow what occurs upon the surface, and you will know what is occuring above, without looking up.

The North/south and East/West mainframe lines I detect, are increasing ever so much, or I am picking them up ever more easily, not sure, either way I percieve this cross formation is the most important, and I can percieve this planet is aligned with whatever is aligned probably north.

As with any clock mechanism, you eventually reach twelve o'clock, when the hammer really bangs out twelve times, I reckon the hammer is lifting up now.
kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin...as above, so below.

The ancient Egyptians believed in the working of the primal cosmic substance into the wonders of the world, as did the South Asians and Chinese before them where the root beliefs which led to alchemy originated about 6,000 years ago. It all had to come to our ancestors from a common source of knowledge and wisdom.

flow... :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
I am been very restrained in what I am posting here, this is a book about Dr Brown and his family .
But if by better explaining what I detect, this can give a clearer comprehension of what We are all seeking here, then I will keep adding my little bit into the cake mixture.
If I fully let go , I would appear as justice did, a preacher.

We are all independant electrical beings, connected to the one.
The one has a filament type arrangement of interconnecting lines that meet in abundance at various points, the flows along the filaments are constantly varying and altering course and volume of content.

If you were to draw out the meeting points of an area of say several square miles and compare it to some of the stars in the night sky, I am confident it would be as a mirror image.

The strongest flows along this system, often called dragon lines by dowsers or given saints names by xians have direction also mirrowing star positions.
I am confident that Dr Brown found this in his labs, I believe He identified Hercules as the main source of the signals?

If the universe is a spiral, then it will have a central point and an end point, alpha and omega.
I consider the whole thing is alive and acting as a transfer system , just as we do, we are independant electrical beings operating here in this electrical way, just adapted to the relative condition here at this time and position that earth is .
As the whole system moves on its clocklike way, there will be times and alignments where huge surges of the lifeforce contained within the univesal system will alter the relative state of everywhere in its path , here included.

If universe is alive, then all knowledge of everything will be encoded into this lifeforce, if you allow connection, either by accident or by practise, then it is not the individual that KNOWS, merely the individual is acting as the shortwave radio, and connecting to the relative desired station, we are antenaes, and by intent we attract, the larger the FIELD of the individual, the more attraction they will have, you will have met people who just have this aura around them, I suspect Dr Brown and Morgan and Mr Twigsnapper upon here will have had this, and I am beginning to be able to sense such people when I encounter them.
The youngsters all exhibit this extended aura, upto 25 feet radius, a common person will have around a four feet aura, the body your electrical detectors see and feel, is just a density, we are much larger than that, you need to employ other senses to determine that though.

Thus everything in universe will be one, but subject to the relative frequency it evolves in, just as our detectors commonly utilised can't even detect our own auras, imagine what a struggle they will have identifying ET from another frequency area, we will need Dr Browns little radio to modulate the signals, then , well who knows who he contacted?
Kevin, rambling again.
fibonacci is king
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

have you ever thought of writing?

Post by ladygrady »

I know that you are being restrained here in your writing out of respect for this process and this foum but at the same time Kevin I really do join Elizabeth in praying that you are collecting your messages here and saving them for another time Journal? Notebook? Something solid and safe! Please follow her muses advice and be sure that such thoughts are captured and kept safely. I do believe that you and Dr. Brown have much in common with each other and that what you see and report is mirroring a truth that no one else sees yet.

Its a body of thought that should be kept for the future. Thank you for sharing. grady
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

rings and things

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul,

Can you answer a couple of questions ( when back to work of course, this comment doesn't really count until after the holidays.)

But I was rereading some of the older chapters and got to the really touching spot on the Staten Island Ferry where Linda gave Morgan that ring that you just mentioned ( The one that he father gave her after buying her horse) Of course when you wrote that first chapter the ring wasn't really explained, but that meant alot. She actually took off a ring that she had been wearing since 1958 ..... so he must have already been familiar with that ring. She would have worn it while they were attending classes together and later during their romantic episodes in Florida ..... no wonder he felt like an absolute dufus when she handed him that ring and he was standing there with nothing but a token in his pocket!...... He should have seen that coming I guess but he had already thought about and discounted the idea of giving her a ring too......... Then a ring of any kind would have hinted of an " engagement"....... . She gave him that special ring and the only thing that she said to him was that "it would keep him safe?" What sort of ring is this ?... anybody know much more about it? How come Dr. Brown just happened to have thqat gift in his pocket for her. He didn't know that he was going to be giving her a horse that evening, did he? Or had he just been toting that ring along for that special occasion when they did find the right horse! What a sensitive gesture!

Still Morgan rallied and gave Linda the token .... and she apparently still has it because you made the comment that she still carried it with her. An amazing exchange of gifts there, really. Something to think about with Christmas and gift giving approaching. How many of us have been given something like that and then kept it for .....forty-one years! And the special ring? Morgan must still have it? Do you know Paul? I'll bet he does.

MarkC
Trickfox
The Magician

chirality rules for Fibonacci

Post by Trickfox »

kevin.b wrote:As the whole system moves on its clocklike way,.
I like saying Kebin too It sounds ticklish a bit...... Anyhow Kevin.....

What if you were standing BEHIND the clock instead of in front of it?

Perhaps now you can understand the term Chirality much better?

Clockwise (as in clocklike) assumes you know exactly where everything in the whole universe is.... and that YOU are in front of it all...

So..... Where are we?????

Kinda of hard to imagine right?

Trickfox