Chapter 73: Something Happened

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Here's something that bears upon the nature of the experiments conducted by the Nazi's in the coal mines in Eastern Poland during WW II. I was most interested in the "colorlessness" of living materials subjected to the bell's energies:

"Ben Franklin may have been doing more than just roasting turkeys with lightning and playing the glass harmonica.

During WWII, a curious episode took place, indicating an awareness of a whole new realm of secret phenomena and abilities. As chronicled in Nigel Cook's excellent " The Search for Zero Point", strange equipment and means were employed in a secret test chamber built in Poland deep under the northern Sudenten Mountains near the the Silesian coal mining center of Waldenburg.

The project was code-named Chronos and involved a device always called "Die glocke"- the Bell. The device was made out of a hard, heavy metal ( depleted uranium? ) and filled with a mercury like substance, violet in color. This metallic liquid was stored in thermos like flasks encased in lead . The device was installed deep down in the earth in Wenceslas Mine. When the Bell was energized, it was wrapped in a ceramic cover and involved the rapid spinning of two cylinders in opposite directions. A local dam was used to generate electrical power to power up the Lanternholder -" Laternenager". The violet mercury-like substance was called "Xerum 525". Other substances known to have been involved in the testing were thorium and beryllium peroxides code named "Leichmetall".

The test chamber was 30 meters square and lined with ceramic tiles. The floors and walls were covered with heavy black rubber mats.The test room and all electrical equipment but the Bell were disposed of after every few tests. Apparently, they became contaminated in some fashion and were disposed of in a furnace.

The tests themselves were quite short. A minute would pass and the Bell would give off a strange blue glow. Test personell were kept 150 to 200 meters away sheilded by tons of rock. After each test the room would be entered by concentration camp workers who would spray the room down with some tye of brine for 45 minutes. Collateral damage for them.

The Nazi super scientists placed animals, plants and insects nearby the Bell during testing. A strange crystalline substance invaded animal tissue, destroying life. Plants thus exposed lost all their cholorophyll, turning deathly white in several hours. Refinements of the equipment was made and it's lethality diminished. Despite protective clothing , five of the seven scientists involved later died from ailments involving sleep problems, metallic taste in the mouth, nerve spasms and loss of memory and balance.

Acording to the theories of some physicists, a torsion feild of sufficient intensity can bend space around the generator. The more torsion you generate, the more space you alter. When you bend space , you also bend time.

Were the Nazi's doing some time traveling towards the end of WWII ? Did persons of interest , to use todays Homeland Security lexicon, escape into the future, ...our present ??

Was there human testing ??? What did Prescott Bush know and when did he know it ???

Then this website features a pdf of an interview with Mr. Farrell on this subject. It's downloadable and in the third major item on the left hand side of the antigravity page.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/einstein.shtml

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: must be looked at

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Langley,

You must not cut off your correspondence with us. Plese. I ask you personally to stay.

Elizabeth
I apologise. There's Irish in me. People do get upset, its traumatic. Trickfox has a point. I will try to be less traumatic.

Paul L
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Whew

Post by Radomir »

Whew, that's a relief. Thanks Paul L. for sticking with us.

Ice cream for everyone, put it on my tab!

R.
Griffin
Senior Officer

jellifying

Post by Griffin »

Flow-

An interesting item in the "Secrets of the Bell" interview with Dr. Joseph Farrell was the following remark:

"the strange effects that the Bell had on jellifying various organic materials."

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
There's irish in lots of us, I strut about in a right paddy sometimes, it's just a method of venting off frustration.
Another thing from that BELL thing, "metallic taste in their mouths "
I bet the welders in Philidelphia had that experience?

It's a totally bizzare thought, but,
Try to think of mass not moving, but space does, it causes an illusion of what we percieve, if then you speed up the movement of space locally, dependant upon which direction you spin it , you can go back or forward.
NOTHING I detect moves, EVER.
That which I detect that flows moves constantly in all directions.
Bloody confusing, enough to get anyones paddy up.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 67,00.html

Time magazine June 02 1947.
"
*P=ß (G½/2c) U, where P is the strength of the magnetic field; ß is a constant near unity; G is the gravitational constant (6.670 X 10^-8); c is the speed of light; U is the angular momentum (spin) of a revolving body.
Said Professor Blackett modestly: "It is suggested tentatively that . . . the above equation represents some new and fundamental property of rotating matter. Perhaps this relation will provide the long-sought connection between electromagnetic and gravitational phenomena."
"

Professor Patrick Maynard Stuart Blackett

correspondence archive:

http://janus.lib.cam.ac.uk/db/node.xsp?search=blackett
Churchill/CHAD I 30/2 The Papers of Sir James Chadwick: Correspondence re Nuclear Physics Sub-committee
... Division of Atomic Energy; Professor P.M.S. Blackett, Physical Laboratories, Manchester University; J.D. Cockcroft ...
Hit found in description
Churchill/CHAD IV 13/1 The Papers of Sir James Chadwick: K.T. Bainbridge; P.M.S. Blackett; E. Bretscher; Neils Bohr (with and about); M. Born; V. Bush; L.R. Groves and Family
Bainbridge 1973-1974; Blackett 1942-1946; Bretscher 1948; Bohr 1943-1950; Born ...
Hit found in title, description

Churchill/WLMN 3/1 The Papers of Group Captain Hugh Williamson: Anti-Submarine Warfare
This file contains correspondence with Professor Blackett and the Air Office Commander-in-Chief, Coastal ...
Hit found in description
25 Oct 1941–21 Mar 1942

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Bl ... n_Blackett

"eventually found the idea to be without merit" er. sounds like it took a while to convince him to shut up.

Publications

* The military and political consequences of atomic energy (1948)
* Atomic Weapons and East-West Relations (1956),

"In 1940-41 Blackett served on the MAUD Committee which concluded that an atomic bomb was feasible. He disagreed with the Committee's conclusion that Britain could produce an atomic bomb by 1943, and recommended that the project should be discussed with the Americans. He was awarded the Royal Medal of the Royal Society in 1940."
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Langley wrote: G is the gravitational constant (6.670 X 10^-8); "
I say that figure is not an actual "constance". Dr. Brown travelled around all over the globe for the US Naval Research Laboratories and he measured all kinds of differences in the gravitational pull from the center of the earth depending upon several factors.

Of course that means there is a variance in time intervals all over the earth. :twisted:

Put that into your slide rule and see where you end up with the math :wink:

Trickfox
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:"
*P=ß (G½/2c) U, where P is the strength of the magnetic field; ß is a constant near unity; G is the gravitational constant (6.670 X 10^-8); c is the speed of light; U is the angular momentum (spin) of a revolving body.
Said Professor Blackett modestly: "It is suggested tentatively that . . . the above equation represents some new and fundamental property of rotating matter. Perhaps this relation will provide the long-sought connection between electromagnetic and gravitational phenomena."
"
I have to agree with Trickfox. I would like to know how a constant for gravity was derived. I am not saying that it is impossible, improbable or not plausible but I do not see Mass involved when it is specifically mentioned in the article...............hmmmmmmm.....the things that make you go hmmmmmm.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Flowperson,
"When the Bell was energized, it was wrapped in a ceramic cover and involved the rapid spinning of two cylinders in opposite directions..."
What has bothered me about this is that I read somewhere (not that it gives it any more credibility) that the two counter-rotating cylinders were made of a high-K dielectric material. That coupled with the fluid, metallic "electrode" material...

For some reason, that catches in my mind so I can't let go of it, but I can't figure out the system (if I assume the story is true). Of course, I can't remember where I saw that written either :?
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Griffin...It's been some time since I read what I posted in depth. The jellification aspect universally connects effectswise elsewhere doesn't it ?

Langley, Kevin...Yeah, I get my paddy up fairly often also. My mom had red hair and freckles in her younger days. As far as the metallic taste in your mouth, it's nothing that a glass or two of Bushmill's or Jameson's neat won't fix.
And Langley, it's so good to see you posting. Sometimes things around us tell us not to do so and so, but environmental cues are usually brainless I've found.

Hi Andrew. Y'know, disregarding my above statement about the importance of environmental cues in cognitive functioning, I have always tended to believe that the "bell" apparatus being operated within Polish coal mines means more to the whole picture than we might expect.
Remember that coal is nothing more than ancient and dead organic materials which have been transformed over time, and it should also be viewed as as a uniform global transmission medium. As far as that goes, so are oil and natural gas.

When one is dealing with quantum effects, then environmental uniformities have much to do with the "results" of induced processes, both inputs and outputs. There's a relationship there somewhere.
My example of the unrusted crescent wrench being discovered in a coal seam in the midwest in the 1930's is related to this sort of stuff IMHO. But nobody has ever talked about much of that to my knowledge, and likely never will. BTW, there were huge Facist and Nazi influences going on in N. America in the 1930's, especially in the areas of science, industry, and finance.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote:
Langley wrote: G is the gravitational constant (6.670 X 10^-8); "
I say that figure is not an actual "constance". Dr. Brown travelled around all over the globe for the US Naval Research Laboratories and he measured all kinds of differences in the gravitational pull from the center of the earth depending upon several factors.

Of course that means there is a variance in time intervals all over the earth. :twisted:

Put that into your slide rule and see where you end up with the math :wink:

Trickfox
Sorry the smiley face just popped up when I cut and pasted the formula.
Gravity varies. I thought it was interesting because surely the Germans werent the only ones thinking about such stuff (the early unified field theory) at the time.

"I mentioned the bomb, but I think I got away with it."
http://www.fawltysite.net/episode06.htm
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Chris Knight wrote:Flowperson,
"When the Bell was energized, it was wrapped in a ceramic cover and involved the rapid spinning of two cylinders in opposite directions..."
What has bothered me about this is that I read somewhere (not that it gives it any more credibility) that the two counter-rotating cylinders were made of a high-K dielectric material. That coupled with the fluid, metallic "electrode" material...

For some reason, that catches in my mind so I can't let go of it, but I can't figure out the system (if I assume the story is true). Of course, I can't remember where I saw that written either :?
Ceramic is a very broad general term. Makes you think of pottery, or floor and roofing tiles , but compound specialty ceramics can be very high dielectrics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceramic Scroll down to Examples of technical ceramics. Barium Titanate tops the list. Next in line is our friend Bismuth

GV
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Still shuffling about in the late fifties, no amount of lead lined walls will bother me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxZsWNRcITs
I ain't afraid of no spooky looking people.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

MK-Ultra etc.

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

This is part of what Dr. Andrija Puharich was so concerned about in the latter part of his life. He was drafted by the U.S. Army in the fifties to be a "captive" consultant for psychic research and the MK-Ultra program. So he knew how pervasive and insidious these programs could be. The Soviets had far less scruples and restraint then we had.

Supposedly, the CIA wanted Puharich to work with them toward the end of his life but he refused. He was particularly concerned about what the Russians were doing. Wouldn't it be ironic if he was the victim of what he was trying to research, expose and counter?

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Griffin,
Thank you for pointing me to this man, anyone who mentions the nine gets my total attention.
http://www.geocities.com/the931/urilist.html
http://www.rexresearch.com/puharich/1puhar.htm

Beginning to get the picture more clear, the picture arrives on the nine, harmonically.
If there are circles upon this planet utilising such, they will not want any advancement in the knowledge.
kevin
fibonacci is king