Chapter 73: Something Happened

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Griffin
Senior Officer

shamanic lineage

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Kevin-

These abilities have been kept alive and well in the shamanic traditions, of which present day root Chi Gong/Qigong and dowsing are descendants. It's a long, long lineage we're carrying into the future. Talk about multi-generational. It's an innate human heritage that, unfortunately, is too rarely tapped. I believe that is changing. The potential is enormous, in so many areas -- the double crisis in energy and in health care being one. Science can help amplify this energy that supports these abilities and can also learn to apply it through technology, as modeled by Townsend Brown.

Experiencing these abilities can produce levity in more ways than one. It can be hilarious -- or at least a cause to smile. Intoxicating too, a natural high!

As ever, in levity and all seriousness,

Griffin
Radomir
Senior Cadet

change of state

Post by Radomir »

I know there are diverse opinions about the work of Thomas Bearden, but I happen to hold him in esteem. The above discussion brought to mind something I read on his site last year -- which unfortunately I haven't been able to locate today which is why I only have this high level URL to include http://www.cheniere.org/toc.html

He wrote about a Russian research team which had discovered certain frequency-bombardment could melt blocks of metals -- "cold" melting that simply broke down the molecular bonds of the material. This is also reminiscent of the so-called Hutchinson effect of which there are several videos on YouTube, as well as mention in Hunt for Zero Point, I believe.

Along the way I've tried spoon bending many times, never got it to work but it wasn't for lack of belief that it might be possible. Would still like to see that in person some time.

Happy New Year everyone, and best to you and yours for a healthy and prosperous year to come.

R.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: shamanic lineage

Post by Langley »

Now that there are toys on the market which use capacitors rather than batteries to power them, (the caps being charged via a plug pack wall socket), there is the opportunity for the unskilled to attempt to charge them according to the ideas expressed by Tesla and Bearden and others. If successful such would demonstrate an alternate way of looking at things.

A toy helicopter might not have much to do with cold softening of rocks and spoons however, I think it does. changing states from discharged to charged and from solid to soft might be manifestations of the same underlying structure.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

I have been doing some thinking since yesterday, in reference to Elizabeths question about disinformation.

It is my opinion that a great deal of confusion has been created through the application of disinformation.

Having had some limited experience with the intelligence world I do know that the best way to hide a secret is to leave it in plain sight disguised as something else. Works every time.

Now, if you want to keep information secret and you anticipate the possibility of a leak you put out disinformation associated with that which you wish to keep secret. Therefore any leaks end up being associated with the disinformation already in place and it goes nowhere.

Wil Smith the late Canadian communications expert once said that UFOs and anti-gravity were classified higher than the bomb and Smith was as honest as they come.

So this disinformation concerning Carr and Brown and of course back to Tesla is intended to cause confusion by using the same terms for different applications and throwing them out into the public domain with links to people like Brown. So if Carr was working at the hotel where Tesla lived he could have been put there to keep an eye on Tesla.

Then certain wild discoveries and patents are credited to Carr with a connection to Brown, which makes it sound like Carr is selling or trying to sell something that wont work.....discredit the idea and hide the secret.

In order for all this to work requires Carr to be in the loop, which is impossible to prove or disprove at this point, but I would suggest that he was in the loop and nothing more than an intelligence asset.

But, this suggests that Brown was working with the aether and the underlying aether dynamics affecting the form and function of physical structure and this of course would be considered top secret information.

Why should this be important........if Brown did know about the underlying dynamics of the aether this is a pretty big wow! This is an exciting consideration.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

intelligence agencies

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

And another thing to throw into the loop WDavidB is that there may be " intelligence agencies" and then there may be intelligence agencies.

Your quote

Wil Smith the late Canadian communications expert once said that UFOs and anti-gravity were classified higher than the bomb and Smith was as honest as they come.

I don't know how much you have read of the work Paul has put out there but ther are a couple of very interesting chapters regarding a fellow by the name of Irving Sarbacher. Look at the connections. Now look back at what you have just said here. Do you see that there is another intelligence entity at work ? As you said ... in plain sight ... but not what you think it is. Pauls book is opening information on all of this that has never been considered by outsiders yet

"So this disinformation concerning Carr and Brown and of course back to Tesla is intended to cause confusion by using the same terms for different applications and throwing them out into the public domain with links to people like Brown. So if Carr was working at the hotel where Tesla lived he could have been put there to keep an eye on Tesla"

OR .... Carr , like a certain young red headed kid mentioned in earlier chapters , could have been there as part of a longtime, " multigenerational" project as someone here ( Thank you Andrew) called it.

Such things are usually not seen because people do not see plans that exist longer than one persons lifetime. Its beyond comprehension, Possibly another reason it works so well.

Not necessarily to just " keep an eye on" Tesla but to continue work in whatever form it might be required for it to take ... Elizabeth.

Just trying to close some internal loops of understanding so that we all will have a better understanding of where we are coming from and where we might all be going.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Hutchison

Post by Griffin »

Thanks Radomir. Yes, Bearden and Hutchison are worth considering in this connection. I had looked at their information before, but here’s an excerpt from the included web address that deals with cold melting of metals. Note the sentence: “The result is a soft, trembling jelly of metal.â€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

human reactions

Just curious Griffin. ( and everyone else out there actually)

If you had the exact same experience that JDB had where it was obvious that someone in your presence had put their hand or finger into a rock and the thing had reacted like ... taffy ... leaving a print behind. How would you react? Such a thing is impossible remember. Elizabeth
Radomir
Senior Cadet

goofy

Post by Radomir »

Well, at the risk of sounding goofy, my first reaction would probably be something like "Wow, that was so cool!"

Second would be "Can you teach me how to do that?"

Third would be -- whether or not it was something that could be taught as a skill or talent -- have a long sit down think and discussion about the implications to science and society. To try to glean whether any aspects of what was inherent or revealed in such a phenomenon could be brought to bear to benefit society and our planet...and to satisfy my own voracious curiosity and boundless enthusiasm of course.

Along these lines, since Kevin's postings have been growing on me, I went out and purchased a manual on dowsing, and secured a crystal pendulum. Not much progress on that yet, but something that seems really worthy of exploring.

Thanks for the good question, EHD.

R.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

is there a list?

Radomir.

You put a smile on my face on that.

And it might be an odd parallel but I believe that Morgans response to Dr. Brown when he was told that time travel would be a strong possibility in his lifetime. Morgans response was I think sort of like yours to the rock thing .... Thats COOL..... can I get on the list?

And then of course there was the discussion of what he would do with that knowledge.

Its really quite alot like poking holes in rocks with your thumb.

Once you see it happen ... then everything comes home to your mind very quickly. OK. Now what? And as Morgan told Paul, after that there is no going home again. ever. Elizabeth
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Or...

Post by Radomir »

...or you may realize that your concept of "home" has expanded exponentially. <g>

R.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Hutchison

Post by Langley »

[quote="Griffin"]Thanks Radomir. Yes, Bearden and Hutchison are worth considering in this connection. I had looked at their information before, but here’s an excerpt from the included web address that deals with cold melting of metals. Note the sentence: “The result is a soft, trembling jelly of metal.â€
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

perfect timing

Post by twigsnapper »

Langley,

Your timing in posting this particular statement is helpful. Paul? words look vaguely familiar?

"Afterwards, an alternative way of explaining the cold melting appears in visitor's mind. When exposing the object to a combination of electromagnetic fields with many frequencies simultaneously one actually may be trying to hit as many of the atom's orbital or nuclear resonances as possible".

On one hand you have the advanced version which is of a very special lady putting her thumbs in a rock. On the other side you have the more mechanical version perhaps with a box within a box. Perhaps? twigsnapper
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: perfect timing

Post by Langley »

twigsnapper wrote:Langley,

Your timing in posting this particular statement is helpful. Paul? words look vaguely familiar?
twigsnapper
Im sure those guys knew. The quest for the A bomb opened them up to something, and they saw it. And its secret.

This forum is the only place which ties all this together. Id be blind without it.

To add further from the solar storm alert article:

"Sunspots and other solar storms affect electronics on Earth by generating intense magnetic fields. The worst solar storms occur when material from the Sun is ejected towards Earth--called a coronal mass ejection (CME). The highly charged material from the solar corona is a plasma consisting primarily of electrons and protons, but it is the coronal magnetic field that causes havoc within the Earth's ionosphere and geomagnetic field.

CMEs cause the most damage when they disrupt the Earth's magnetosphere, compressing it on the day side and extending it on the night side. When the disrupted magnetosphere reconnects, it can generate trillions of watts of power in the Earth's upper atmosphere, resulting in Northern and Southern Lights.

The excess energy can disrupt radio transmissions, damage communications satellites and even take down land-based electrical transmission lines causing power outages. "

But Tesla and Brown have no credibility. Apparently. Officially. Yet the solar cycle returns, returns, returns. What was it that Teller wanted Brown for during those Sth Atlantic high altitude nuke tests? For the result was a localised effect the same as discussed in the above quote from the article.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Langley, you are perfectly correct about this being a secret.

This forum is a very revealing place and I have learned some important points from participating.

I have always been a loner, more or less, and never really thought too much about the perspectives of other people and how they actually thought. This new knowledge I hope will allow a better medium of communication.

So, what is this big secret? In my opinion it is the dynamic influence of the aether field and the zpe energy which determines the form and function of physical structure, in that if you can control the underlying dynamics of structure you can do what would appear to be virtually magic.

What blind sides most people is the approach they take in viewing what they see happening to affect the results that follow.

Which seems perfectly rational and logical, but if there is an underlying force affecting the underlying dynamics in terms of the actual cause we seem to miss the whole show or a least half the show. This makes it very difficult to understand what is really going on. A bit like coming in half way through a movie and trying to figure out why it ended the way it did.

The bottom line is that there is a secret, a very serious secret.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Elizabeth-

No, I don’t remember. Getting a bit fuzzy here. It’s the lion part of me, I guess. The other part’s feathery and somewhat better attuned.

Something of this nature that I considered genuine would bring a smile to my face and -- though I would not necessarily be surprised, knowing what I know -- a certain feeling of pleasure and enthusiasm at seeing this innate but rarely developed ability being demonstrated. I would want to know that it was genuine and not some kind of trick performance. Although that might be difficult to absolutely determine, I believe that it often can be essentially established one way or the other, at least to my own satisfaction.

As for it being impossible, the more we move into the domain of the so-called “new physicsâ€