Chapter 73: Something Happened

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Yes we are! The worst part of it is to wake up this morning from Amber Mist, tropical fruit variety. <g> Glad I don't drink wine too much.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Yep...I was Jonesin' by 4:00 pm and yelling for methadone two hours later.

Beautiful morning. Happy New Year ! Yes, go forth until we must return, and return, and return.

Fie on all parasites !

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Phew ,
thought the site had exploded.
My son had a read through before Christmas, he thinks I'm mad by the way.
He noted that in twelve months I had made 700 plus posts, that was a bit of a shock to me as well.
But I love this site , its people and all about it.

All the very best to you one and all, for the year/s ahead.
Thanks for tolerating a strange little hobbit.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Hearts of Atlantis

Post by Trickfox »

I saw an interesting movie again last night. The movie was called Hearts of Atlantis starring Anthony Hopkins. This time around I could relate completely with the underlying Plot regarding (The LOW MEN).
The power of observation, mystery, danger, and remote sensing is an underlying theme that is almost overpowered by the selfish mom and her struggle with a growing young boy.

And of course on the history channel I happen to see Windtalker all over again Mr Twigsnapper. This time around they had a documentry on the real code talkers just before the fictional windtalker movie. It is a tv series in Canada called History fact & fiction. In the Fact portion of the code talkers historical perspective, the military refused to answer the question regarding pairing each code talker to his own seargent for whatever other purpose other than keeping them safe (protecting the code).

Interesting thing about this is that it was a higher-up that decided. In your case Mr. T. -was it not Dr. Brown himself who asked you to help him.
Was the decision made beforehand regarding the protection of the vital technical details? Did anyone else also know this detail technical knowkedge,...like... say... Beau Kitselman perhaps?

Did Beau also have his own version of a Guardian who was with him at all times?

Well here we are begining the new year....

Trickfox
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

withdrawal is right

Post by Mark Culpepper »

This forum has been addictive. I admit it now. I spent most of the day fuming a little before I knew what was going on... and then I was reduced to miffed. Its a scarey thought when suddenly you think that your lifeline has been dropped because I have considered the thoughts flashing back and forth here really important .... and it was sunsettling to find all that gone in a flash. And you wonder ... is it ever going to come back?

So Paul, I know that it was probably a royal pain to deal but thankyou for handling with the problem. I don't understand such things as " Googlebots". Is that something just random? And how can someone " pirate bandwidths?" and toward what purpose once they have? An agenda there somewhere, surely.

Maybe some of these political machines out there just needed more for there own messages during this particular time. Would that be possible?
The Caucus coming up is pretty damned important to alot of people and they are pretty busy reaching out to people via forums and Email. Since I don't really understand what happened to your forum and what all that means thats probably out on a limb thinking with not much support but I am just following the ..... who would need the bandwidth? question to some sort of conclusion?

Anyway. Hope it doesn't happen again. I didn't like the feeling. Separation anxiety and all. MarkC
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

New Year, New Thoughts

Post by twigsnapper »

Trickfox,

You asked, and I might be able to answer somewhat.

"Interesting thing about this is that it was a higher-up that decided. In your case Mr. T. -was it not Dr. Brown himself who asked you to help him.
Was the decision made beforehand regarding the protection of the vital technical details? Did anyone else also know this detail technical knowkedge,...like... say... Beau Kitselman perhaps?

Did Beau also have his own version of a Guardian who was with him at all times?

Was it Dr. Brown who decided upon my services? No. It was a venerable gentleman by the name of William Stephenson. For many years, at the core of it, I reported directly to him ..... as, years later, did Morgan.

I am assuming that Beau Kitselman had a Guardian also but I was not involved directly in that set up and should not be relaying information on it. Perhaps his family will remember.

A.L. Kitselman and Townsend Brown were together alot but they would have been a couple of " Babes in the Woods" regarding their own protection. They were both extremely important men.

JDB ... You, I think, mentioned the lack of security in the Pakistan incident. She had asked for American or British security and had not been granted permission by the " authorities" of her own country. Tells you alot right there.

William Stephenson did not operate within any political confine. If someone needed security. They got it. twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I am still ducking and diving, trying to see the punch before its sent.
Therefore what happened?
This occured in 57,
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/BCS_theory

It is really cold in space, I don't know what all this is about , other than its about opposite spins, that attracts me, I am always attracted to the positive.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Mr. X

Post by Mark Culpepper »

For those who are new to the story and perhaps haven't read all the chapters .... when Mr. Twigsnapper mentioned William Stephenson he was referring to this man

https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... repid.html

Its a great chapter. Shows you the kind of scope.

And here comes Alice again. I understand that Eldridge Johnson was the man who was so enamored of the story of Alice that he bought the original manuscript and had it aboard the " Caroline" kept safe in a watertight case/.

How odd is that?

Circles within circles. Then later the story called " The Philadelphia Experiment" raises its head .... with the name " The Eldridge" in great prominance. One wonders.

And I understand that William Stephenson was quite the boxer, Mr. Twigsnapper, am I right? Ever go in the ring against him? I am sure kevin would be interested in that since he is so busy out there ducking and diving himself!

You know how this flow of information works ... you just go from one to the next! MarkC
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mark Culpepper,
I used the phrase " ducking and diving " on purpose knowing the relevance to mr Twigsnapper and William Stephenson.

Basically if someone is intent on knocking your head off, you have to sharpen up your wits, or they will.

I admire the boxers who avoid been hit, maybe they can read the mind, or the field of their opponent, I find the average field around grown humans is aprox six feet radius, so two boxers are inside each other in reality, not seperate as your major senses will inform you.
So the one who reads that field, will know in advance of the others intent to throw a punch.
I consider all of this possible because of interconnecting space, where everything is connected to all.
It's a jump into metaphysics, that most have no comprehension of, perhaps the few that do, use the advantage?

It's not taught except perhaps in such as budhist trainings, but I sense it is central to this book, and if SOMETHING HAPPENED involving all of this, then it will be like a parallel universe opening up, strange place indeed?
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: New Year, New Thoughts

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: Was it Dr. Brown who decided upon my services? No. It was a venerable gentleman by the name of William Stephenson. For many years, at the core of it, I reported directly to him ..... as, years later, did Morgan.
I reeeeaally enjoy reading what you write, Sir. I will say this much, you have your own place within my notebook of prominent things you let slip at different times and I had a great BIG question mark between Stephenson and you as to.....directness...if that would be the correct word. Now, I will ask a direct question. After the incident in ******** and you made a point to return to retrieve Dr. Brown, did that have or strike an impression upon our beloved Doctor into choosing you at a future date...say, in France and in subsequent years? Just a thoughtfull question from a doddering young/old fool.

Stephenson, for some reason, is difficult to get a lock on. Know what I mean? nudge, nudge, wink, wink - etheric GPS's are so difficult to obtain <g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

benefits of age

Post by twigsnapper »

Thats the benefit of a certain age. You can afford to be more direct. If you cross a line , then you can easily backtrack and blame it on your own senility. It becomes a useful tool. Something that Sir William learned well.

Knowing how carefully you read my comments I am not sure whether you are speaking of one of two incidents where Dr. Brown was " rescued". If you happened to catch the first time I mentioned " Get him out of here" then no .... it was not me doing the rescuing but another. If you are talking of jeeps and mud and springtime in Germany then I think you will see that I was more directly under anothers wing at the time. His name comes up over and over but my role with him was sealed when we stood there in the mud watching Dr. Brown being hauled away to spend time in a hospital in England. I think I must have said something like .... " Now What?" and the answer to that has been a lifelong wonder.

Sort of like finding a place at a table which has already been set for you. twigsnapper
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote:I am still ducking and diving, trying to see the punch before its sent.
Therefore what happened?
This occured in 57,
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/BCS_theory

It is really cold in space, I don't know what all this is about , other than its about opposite spins, that attracts me, I am always attracted to the positive.

Kevin
At last!!!! The importance of Spin Vectors. A thing that has perplexed me for a long time. The effect of opposite spin pairing obviously being something of fundamental importance. And it possibly explains that an in depth delving of the Los Alamos Lab site, certain pages re spin vectors are unavailable to the public due to classification level.

So thanks Kevin. (if an electron meets a proton either both disappear with a gamma burst, or if I remember right, form a neutron. Now what option path variables have these particles have to cause the outcome of their meeting? Their relative spin vectors? ) Without neutrons, nothing above hydrogen would exist as the centres would not hold.) So what would happen if two magnets are contra rotated at very high speed?

Happy New Year everyone.

Paul
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
The sciencedaily link is about superconducters at extreme low temperature, thats what space achieves, WHY?
It must be expansion and contraction?
Contract into mass, expand into space, hence heat at mass , extreme low temperature in space.
If materials react as superconducters in space, then its not a vacuum of atmosphere , but a vacuum of space that is required.
The lowering of temperature is by means of liquid hydrogen here, but if you expand space, it will do this for you, then the materials will operate as superconducters, thats where the high voltages will come in usefull?
In space it will be constant and sort of free, only when encountering atmosphere will you need to mimick space.
All a hobbits opinion .
Project crystal knight is interesting, especially if you think how Mr Twigsnapper and mikado keep waffling about chess, add in the talk of picking a dozen people, mix it up in a hobbit way, and off we go, especially if you have the communications capability, I wonder who had that ?
http://www.serpo.org/

Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trying to wade through American history is like paddling about in abbreviation world.
http://www.dia.mil/history/histories/origins.html
http://www.afa.org/magazine/sept2002/0902chiefs.html
Kevin
fibonacci is king