Chapter 73: Something Happened

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi...Interesting discussion. My opinion is that this is all about arranging for and vectoring interdimensional portals of some sort as you implied Elizabeth. There are reasons I believe that the tests by the earlier nuke nations were centered in Nevada, Lop Nor, the Russian Steppes, the Austrailian and Sahara deserts, and the South Pacific. I believe that this all also ties in with certain activities conducted at places like Holliman AFB, Pine Gap and Area 51 which employ scalar electrodynamics. BTW, did the old S.Africa ever test their devices, or was their testing piggybacked on the UK's ?

Also, I would like to know about the decision to center U.S. tests in Nevada rather than to keep them in New Mexico. Plenty of desolate desert over there also. IMHO it has to do with setting up some sort of global system of ley lines to be utilized for other purposes which we have not been informed about.

The Yucca Mountain nuke waste food fight also has something to do with all of this IMHO. I've heard rumors around here that it all has to do with the distortion of quantum fields and dynamic balances somehow. That Yucca is not wanted is about the ONLY thing that Dems and Repubs seem to be able to agree upon in the west. There's an Atomic Testing Museum on the UNLV campus here, but I haven't visited yet to see if any info. there might be apparent.

Several interesting questions come to mind about all of this. Why did the principal powers halt above and below ground testing so abruptly ? Maybe they were initiating cosmic disturbances elsewhere as Kevin has suggested. The close proximity in space and time of the rogue tests by Pakistan and India in the mid-nineties was also very odd, unless there was a hidden set of reasons for the tests to have been done that way.

Just thinking out loud.

flow....:wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Griffin
Senior Officer

melting ice cream

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox, you asked:

"You like that kind of ice cream ...do you?"

Yes, Rocky Road is tasty and also easy to practice melting techniques on. If you stare at it long enough at room temperature or preferably above, I guarantee it will melt. I recommend it to Radomir and anyone else interested. Then you may move up to sturdier rocks. Also, you can still eat the liquified results. The real trick would be to solidify it again, but there's always the freezer. Thank God for technology <g>.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

natural

Post by Griffin »

Elizabeth-

When these special abilities manifest, in my opinion and experience, they seem as natural and normal as melting ice cream -- as I think you know. They're called paranormal because most folks have a low opinion of what normal is or can be.

Griffin
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

kevin.b wrote:Langley,
I don't really know about bombs, don't want to.
but, as for timing, what goes around comes around, every day , the sun appears, or at best this planet goes around ( though I sure do have doubts about this whole movement thing, I realise this seems ridiculous, but.)

If they have clocks along certain alignments, then each day a new timing could be calibrated, but it will be very very precise.

That's why I can consider Cathies arguments about anyone with a suitcase type bomb , literally having no chance, the triangulation required will be so complicated , it will be the crucial part.

To get the timing will require equipment that only a few will have.
Kevin
One thing I think it is important to keep in mind is that a nuclear event is a distortion and the detonation of a bomb involves a massive distortion involving time and space.

The complexity of the detonation leaves little room for second guessing and the timing of the event relative to the distortional effects of the solar mass is a critical consideration.

As annoying as I might appear to some of you, there is plenty of evidence to suggest that a great deal of what we should know is being withheld in order to hide something of extreme importance, not only in terms of national security but in respect to our advancement as a civilization. We cannot move forward if we are effectively restrained by a culture based on deception and betrayal.

The importance of what Kevin is saying and the significance of what Bruce is saying should not be discounted on the basis of their informal approach to a very serious situation.

Nuclear weapons are not big fire crackers, yet this is how some people view them, including a number of politicians.

A spontaneous nuclear explosion occurred in the old Soviet Union when a large stock of nuclear waste suddenly reached critical mass. This left the area void of life and uninhabitable. Another presently attributed to a comet occurred in 1908 over Siberia, which involved a 30 megaton blast. Neither of which are explainable in common terms of understanding.

The idea that the associated dynamics change in terms of time and place in relation to the position of the sun relative to the earth is a sound and valid concept. It's not just some wild and woolly idea.

Kevin has put a link on to The Divine Cosmos, which offers some very relevant information. If we do not consider the underlying energy of the aether we are not seeing the whole picture.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:Hi...Interesting discussion. My opinion is that this is all about arranging for and vectoring interdimensional portals of some sort as you implied Elizabeth. There are reasons I believe that the tests by the earlier nuke nations were centered in Nevada, Lop Nor, the Russian Steppes, the Austrailian and Sahara deserts, and the South Pacific. I believe that this all also ties in with certain activities conducted at places like Holliman AFB, Pine Gap and Area 51 which employ scalar electrodynamics. BTW, did the old S.Africa ever test their devices, or was their testing piggybacked on the UK's ?

Several interesting questions come to mind about all of this. Why did the principal powers halt above and below ground testing so abruptly ?

flow....:wink:
Hi Flow. Yea, if one gets a globe and puts one's fingers on those test sites, you come up with some interesting triangles - US - Russia - French south Pacific. Spot the sites with an antipodes near another test site. I tried to find a link between earthquakes and bombs, didnt find it some years ago. (High noise floor, relatively few bomb tests) But remember Clear Air turbulence? On the physical and conventional level standing waves from sequenced tests at opposite "poles" has to have some effect.

Israel helped South Africa with nukes. A suspected atomic blast in the ocean south of South Africa was picked up by US monitoring but South Africa denied it was their bomb. South Africa was not involved in the UK tests in Aust. Canada sent 1,500 men. US had regular involvement (eg B29s as cloud chasers).

Sudden halt of atmospheric testing can be best seen from the conventional view by reading Report on Project Grabriel and then jumping to "The Transport of Calcium and Strontium Across Biological Membranes" Report on a Conference at Cornell University, 1962 (from memory). The West always knew its "white diet" was comparatively calcium boosted compared to the Soviets, hence the Soviet population's uptake of Radio Strontium was about double that of the "White Diet" as defined by Comar. (His words were "English Diet". We had calcium boosted bread and had milk thrust at us. Despite the controversy re Radio Strontium in Milk, the high calcium content reduced its uptake by a factor of at least 4.) So The Russians knew their population was at much higher risk whith every bomb detonated. Pauling, a friend of Kennedy, presented all this to him and the Russians not surprisingly agreed. So atmospheric testing stopped. But underground tests were not without hazard.

Yea, the book is :
The transfer of calcium and strontium across biological membranes;...
Other Author(s): Wasserman, R. H. (Robert Harold), 1926-
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.
Cornell University.
Conference Name: Conference on the Transfer of Calcium and Strontium Across Biological Membranes (1962 : Ithaca, N.Y.)
Title: The transfer of calcium and strontium across biological membranes; proceedings of a conference held at Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, May 13-16, 1962, edited by R.H. Wasserman.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

wdavidb wrote:
A spontaneous nuclear explosion occurred in the old Soviet Union when a large stock of nuclear waste suddenly reached critical mass. This left the area void of life and uninhabitable. Another presently attributed to a comet occurred in 1908 over Siberia, which involved a 30 megaton blast. Neither of which are explainable in common terms of understanding.
Tungusta = mystery. No radioactivity proportionate to explosion found. (I think some was but that added to mystery as it was minute to what one would expect for size of blast. From memory
On the other one, it was a thermal chemical explosion which created a huge radioactive plume. I can say I read Soviet reports on the disaster translated from the original Russian when in the army in 70s at a time the USSR was officially denying the disaster ever happened. But when entering the affected area, signs are posted warning people to stay in their cars and not stop while travelling through it.
"1957 Kystym Explosion

After radiation was detected in the Arctic waters off Russia
in 1951, a storage facility was planned for the MCC grounds. By
1953 it was ready for use. The facility consisted of a series of
underground tanks. The tanks were made of steel with inner walls
of concrete. Each of these tanks held 20 smaller tanks 8 meters
below the ground. Waste material was stored here for a year in
order to cool and reduce the level of radioactivity. The material
was than retreated and the plutonium and uranium extracted. The
resulting low and medium level waste material is believed to have
been dumped into Lake Karachay. (Cochran 1995, 5)
In 1957 the cooling system in one of the tanks failed. The
cooling fluid that remained in the system evaporated, and the
temperature in one of the tanks started to rise. By 4:20 local
time on 29 September the temperature had risen to 350 degrees
Celsius. The resulting explosion had a force of 75 tons of TNT.
The 2.5 meter thick concrete lid was thrown 30 meters away. 20
Million Ci of radiation was released into the atmosphere. Most of
it came back down within the vicinity of the complex. However, 2
million Ci formed into a radioactive cloud 5 miles wide which
traveled approximately 600 miles through the Chelyabinsk Province.
The radiation came down on an area approximately 23,000 km2 with
inhabitants numbering over 270,000. (Hertsgarrd 1992, 10)
For the next two years hospitals in the region were filled to
capacity. Due to inadequate medical records, the number of people
that died resulting from the explosion cannot be determined. Only
10,000 people of the quarter million population was evacuated and
the evacuations were delayed in some cases up to 18 months. "
http://www.american.edu/ted/ural.htm
Griffin
Senior Officer

connection

Post by Griffin »

Langley-

As grim as they are, your research and postings are related to the story and are a reminder of why we need help from more enlightened beings. Of course, one may well wonder why more evolved Visitants from elsewhere don't step in and prevent this madness and ecological devastation. The best answer I can give from what I have learned is: free will and karma. We need to bear the responsibility of our actions to a considerable degree. But there can come a point -- as Twigsnapper indicated in a posting some time ago -- when the whole evolutionary program is in danger. Then, intervention is appropriate and mandated. This has occurred. I'm close to being able to present one such intervention incident on a blog I've developed. Later, it will go on a website and will also be presented in my book. It's a story that needs to be told and considered. And it's hopeful. In spite of the nuclear and related madness, there has been and will be help. We seem to be approaching another crisis point, however, as the U.S. and Russia gear up for what looks like another arms race. The process of detente, finally established many years ago, seems now to be gravely endangered or non-existent. The First Strike option has been resurrected like Frankenstein's monster. So it's instructive to be reminded of some of the nuclear consequences, even when an all-out nuclear war doesn't occur.

These postings also make clear why a primary message of the class of extraterrestrials I call the Visitants is to shut down the poisonous and horribly dangerous nuclear developments and adopt an alternative energy source which they have modeled for us and which Townsend Brown worked on developing. Where is it now? As I said before, this is a central theme of my book -- so I applaud your postings. Most people are unaware of what our obsession with nuclear power and particularly the development and testing of nuclear weapons has done to the planet and to all of us. What more pertinent and pressingly actionable message could be delivered from a higher source? Should we wonder why the cancer rates are so high, in the light of this and all the other pollutants with which we afflict ourselves? The White House, the Kremlin et al may well be aware of this message (I personally believe they are), but will they take it to heart?

A quote from the Urals disaster story about the dark heart of the problem applies across the board: "...there was an overwhelming desire for secrecy and a single minded pursuit of government goals." Understandable perhaps, but tragic. And not just in our past.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

gadzillions

Post by Griffin »

Can anyone even imagine an estimate of the trillions or gadzillions we have spent on this planet in the last hundred years on armaments and wars? And how about the brilliant minds which have been diverted from other, positive developments? And the wreckage and pollution attendant to this? When and how can this process be changed? This is a question central to the Townsend Brown story IMHO.

Griffin
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

always questions

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul,

I have noticed that you have a tendency ( as I do) to use the " but there are more questions than answers" phrase as a negative talking point regarding your story. Almost as if you are saying sometimes ..." damn, damn, damn, damn ....This is just typical! ... for every question answered there are ten other questions and the frustration is nearly unbearable."

BUT thats the joy and the beauty of your book! It WILL NOT all be answered in the confines of its covers. Thats what will make it fascinating, thats what will make it the classic story. It echos the epics of the ancient world. Its the universal quest.

So when I detect even the slightest whine of the motor of " Oh poor me... One question just leads to another ... (whether reader .... or writer himself) ... I hope to be able to remind you all of that point. Developing more and more questions just may be what this book will all be about.

And I find it interesting that Linda Brown seems to be uncovering these mysteries along with us and we are able too to see this quest unfold through her experiences. One of the reasons that her story with Morgan is so ...... appealing and touching, and important!

So ....... he goes on then to become an important man in his field? .... Does Linda see him again in California? Is he waiting for her on the " other side" of this experience? .... or is the first time the moment that he walked up to her just a couple of years ago. Damn. Victorias going to ask so I might as well. MarkC
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Tungusta,
It makes sense to me for that to have been nikola Tesla.
By collecting the positive earth charge, and directing it at the ionosphere, he would have attracted to the refracted beam huge amounts of negative, the effect when it hit the earth would be similer to a nuclear bomb, well not similer , the same.
The nuclear explosion may be doing exactly the same, but at a direct spot above the explosion, therefore the explosion may be two fold, an initial concentrated beam of positive refracting straight back with its gained negative.
The balance between negative and positive is light, it is gravity, it is heat, it is simple, kiss.
Teslas method woulsd be easily repeated, anywhere, it may have been in much earlier times.
In a hobbits opinion.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

If you can manage to sit through these three videos, what they are talking about is what has become secret in the last fifty years, since OH! 1958.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8100913713
kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Gets intersting at 00:30:00

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote:If you can manage to sit through these three videos, what they are talking about is what has become secret in the last fifty years, since OH! 1958.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8100913713
kevin
I know that there are 3 parts to this interview but, right now I have only had the time for one of them. I just wanted to let everyone know that it starts getting really interesting around 30 minuits, so dont turn it off before you make it that far, or if you dont have the time, at least fast forward to around 30 min and take a peek.

GV.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This is whom Hoagland keeps referring to, his book due out in spring may be of interest?
http://gizablog.blogspot.com/
Secrets of the unified field:
The Philadelphia experiment, the nazi bell and the discarded theory.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Langley, you might be interested to know that the storage tanks, for nuclear waste, at Hanford are vented on a regular basis to prevent a repeat of the Soviet disaster.

Only problem with this venting is that the radioactive gases being vented follow the prevailing wind and blow north up into Canada, so much of the Kootneys gets dosed on a regular basis.

I have seen a cancer frequency map and the Nelson/Trail area is a real hot spot, which locals don't seem to appreciate anyone knowing about as it doesn't do a whole lot for property values.

Also, some of the storage tanks at Hanford are not double lined and the concrete has eroded significantly over the years allowing wastes to leak into the Columbia River. Consequently these old tanks can't be moved as any such attempt would cause a dangerous spill.

The cost of the clean up just keeps climbing, year after year, with no end in sight.
Trickfox
The Magician

Leaving the negativy behind!

Post by Trickfox »

Just had a major hiccup and self erased a post just now......

Let me start again because these hiccups are "future controlled self editing instruction" for to me to correct a possible timeline I really want to avoid.

I was trying to just tell everyone that I'm tired of talking about bombs and destruction and comming disasters.

Davidb, Langley, Griffin,.... since you're getting to be better known, -may I pass along this point of view.... I don't argue.... I question and debate, and I try to quote as many sources as I can.

So.... When we talk about bombs and the engineering or means, I must tell you that I learned my lesson a long time ago when I was ten years old. My familly remembers the black powder home made rocket that blew up in our children sandbox on the playground.

We need to leave these war devices and things to those people who KNOW the secrets.

Let me make this perfectly clear:

There is no such thing as a "Scientific Secret" If it is SCIENTIFIC, then ANYONE with the resources and will has a right to know scientific truth.(conditions having been legal and in good faith) But guess what? -there are several OTHER possibilities. One of them is that you feel victimized by the secret and that is because YOU don't know it....

Another is that I may know your secret, and you may not know or understand how I COULD know your secret.

I can point out hundreds more scenarios for you.....

So let's stick to Communications, and Vehicular Gravity control and you will find a "kindred spirit" within me, and I think Elizabeth and others who also likes the story about devotion, love of familly, co-workers, and love of life in this wonderful story.

Even Lady Grady might say more. :wink:

Trickfox

FLOWPERSON has the answer

Dancing is better than marching
Last edited by Trickfox on Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.