Chapter 73: Something Happened

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Griffin
Senior Officer

ancestry

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox-

No, I have no oriental ancestry -- at least in this lifetime. While my interests are global, galactic and eclectic, much is colored from my residence in Japan years ago and my continued study of martial arts and qigong. So I have that pronounced interest and sensibility.

When I was living in Japan, some Japanese commented that I was Japanese in a past life. Reincarnation is a predominant belief there, as I'm sure you know. I came to believe it myself due to personal experiences. When I started qigong with my present master and she did an opening of the heavenly eye (third eye) empowerment, I had many subsequent visions of life in ancient China which she confirmed as representing my own past lives there long ago. Twigsnapper's comments about his own experiences in "seeing" himself as a military leader in past lives a la General Patton rang a bell with me, so to speak.

Incidentally, it seems that belief in reincarnation was at least an option in early Christianity until a later council decision was made to exclude it. Some of Jesus' statements could possibly be interpreted in a reincarnation context.

But whether I was an embodied Asian before or not, I certainly have a deep connection to those cultures now -- including India.

East is East and West is West, but always the twain can and does meet IMO.

Griffin
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Trickfox wrote:
Is there any reason Oppy had to push the button?

Trickfox
Er, I hate to be pedantic but:

Ernest Titterton was responsible for the complex timing system to initiate the explosions that would detonate the bomb, and for the electronic monitoring system for its first test. By this time he was the senior member of the timing group. On 16 July 1945, he was given the historic task of triggering the world's first nuclear bomb in a test explosion, code-named 'Trinity', that took place at Alamogordo in the New Mexican desert. The success of this bomb, planned, constructed and detonated on the basis of theoretical calculations, represented a stupendous achievement. The success, for good or ill, changed mankind's affairs forever.
.....There were two tests at Bikini, the first bomb being detonated above sea level and the second below. The purpose was to determine the effect on naval vessels. Titterton did the count-down for both tests. On the naval ship going to the tests, he became very popular with the crew as he gave them some simple lectures on the bomb tests and, perhaps more importantly, repaired the ship's movie projector! Soon after returning from Crossroads, he was made Head of the Electronics Division at Los Alamos. Titterton had played a very important role in the bomb developments and in the tests. He was obviously held in high regard as Norris Bradbury, who had succeeded Oppenheimer as Director of Los Alamos, tried hard and long to get him to stay or return to his position there.
http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/bsparcs/ ... to.htm#los

I could be wrong but the only thing Oppy got to detonate was his career.
Trickfox
The Magician

PUSH THE BUTTON

Post by Trickfox »

Hey Kevin

Listen to this:
Ernest Titterton was responsible for the complex timing system to initiate the explosions that would detonate the bomb
Do you think he might have been a hobbit too and simply dowsed the correct sequence..... :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYEep1Au0xU
For you mon ami

Trickfox
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Trickfox..........Jim is in hospital and is recovering from what could have otherwise been a fatal illness.

You do like to argue, no question about that point or is it better referred to as discussion? Sometimes you make me chuckle.

Again I have to correct myself.......I did not mean I was not interested in what other people thought, that would be dumb. What I meant was understanding how they thought about things, the approach, the perception involved and so on.

The old double slit...........this one is worthy of further discussion.

Yes I watched the whole movie a couple of times, but was generally disappointed, my anticipation was a bit too much more.

I agree with Kevin on this right place and right time stuff, it had to be precise, very exact. This makes it a first strike weapon with no defense capability whatsoever, which is just as well I suppose. No use making a bad thing worse.

Bruce Cathie gets into this in his book The Harmonic Conquest of Space, which I highly recommend.

So you are saying there are no secrets? I'm not sure exactly what you are saying.

Dr. Stedman was the guy who built the trigger for the bomb, but he had no idea what it was going to be used for. He was horrified when he found out and spent the rest of his life trying to help humanity from his hide away in New Denver, British Columbia in Canada.

You can't cop out with this stuff about Oppy, like its not for you to decide when in fact you have already decided. Its not who pulls the trigger but who intended the trigger to be pulled. Like leaving a loaded gun in the children's playground.

It is the inconsistence of constants and the non-absolute nature of the terms employed that I would argue, which in my mind forms the basis for everything that follows.

The idea of a static term describing a dynamic state is not logical or even somewhat consistent with logic. Yet science insists it is logical and practical to boot.

These are my points of contention........exact measure by all means, but lets not kid ourselves about the true nature of the beast, because when we apply faulty thinking to time and space we end up pulling our own tail and biting our own tongue. It benefits no one.

We can argue about the philosophy of numbers all we want but the whole of anything is never going to be greater than 1 nor is it going to be any less than 0, because if it is we are not talking about the whole of anything, but attempting to evaluate something either greater or less than the whole thing.

But if the value of 1 and 0 is not absolute and maintains a dynamic relationship, one with the other, and the value of 1 keeps increasing while the value of 0 keeps decreasing there are no absolute boundaries by which to define the limits of time and space.

This is not meant as an attack upon anyone's intelligence or ability, it is simply my sincere opinion of the situation.
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

struggling back to the story?

Post by ladygrady »

I appreciate the enthusiasm that everyone is showing here but when you dip back into Cathie and having to be in the right place at the right time to be able to detonate an a bomb it reminds me of that experience this forum had with that fellow named Justice League and frankly I lose interest really quickly when I get back into that material. So forgive me, have a good time but I'll sit out this particular discussion.

Turning toward the book. Are you almost ready to post Paul? You had said maybe Friday so of course my hopes are up! And I have been trying to figure where that family went next. All those other biographers don't seem to know too much about what Dr. Brown was doing in the late fifties and early sixties. In fact ... as good a reporter as he is about some things ... this is all that Cook had to say about those years: ( page34 paperback)

"In 1957 Brown was hired as a consultant to continue his antigravity work for the Bahnson Company of North Carolina and in 1959 he found himself consulting for the aerospace propulsion giant General Electric. I found little corroberating evidence for Browns activities during these yeare. When he went into semiretirement in the mid 1960s La Violette saw this as a signal that in effect he had been bought off by the military especially as he hardly touched electrogravitics again. His last great interest involved a series of ultimately successful attempts to draw stored electrical energy albiet in minute quantities ... from common or garden rocks."

Considering the firestorm of engaging and wondrous conversations on this forums lately that last entence is just plain .... funny. grady
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

another WHAT?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Grady,

You have brought up another one of my favorite questions.

How is it that someone as smart as Cook can look right at some material and not at least say ....... WHAT?

That last bit about "Ultimately successful attempts to draw electricty from rocks ......" didn't even warrent a HUH? from him?

Did it ever strike him that the man he disregarded so heavily ( wouldn't touch him with a barge pole) and was so fascinated with .... always coming back to his work over and over and over .... and yet Cook hits that statement and doesn't even pause long enough to wonder why that shift was and what was really happening. Talk about having your eyes closed.

Paul when you get your book out there I think that Cook is going to thump his own forehead more than once. DUH, DUH, DUH, DUH. Let me count the ways!

And for everyone else here. I have read the messages but just have nothing advancing to ad. Don't take my silence for a lack of interest. Learning all the time from you guys! Just don't know how to respond to it! MarkC
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
The signifigance of the trial been called TRINITY should not be overlooked.
You have in a triangle, a constant, base, father.
a son, position of sun on one arm.
a spirit flowing on the other.

All three have to be at the correct points of the angles of a triangle, to complete the triangle.
I would guess N/S as one arm.( not compass)
E/W as another arm, then the relative angle the sun is upon the other arm.

This will all be upon a mainframe of the matrix.

Sorry if this annoys you Ladygrady, but its a crucial point, litterally, and the timing will be critical.
I consider Dr Browns devices will have possibly provided the timing, it is not where something appears to be visibly, but where it actually is.
Dr brown will have perfected the ability to DETECT the position of the sun, moon and planets etc.

If Dr Browns works had been made public, BANG goes the deterant.
He may have had to sacrifice all, to create the illusion of a deterant.

I find constants, those constants are affected by the position of other mass, the field of the other mass alters the constants, not the framework of the constants, but the substance and direction of flows, all of creation is created by the geopmetry of these flows.

I recognise what Bruce Cathie is talking about, no matter if he is precisely correct or not, I cannot help this recognition, and cannot apologise for talking about it.
The bombs, time , gravity, light and creation of mass, are all intertwined.
How could Dr Browns works be allowed to be public, if you hold the public in ignorance of the use of atomic weapons?
The world for good or bad has been held against war, but the pendulem has swung, and now they try to state that by another country having nuclear, they are a threat, no they are not, and possibly only certain countries know this, but the public are told that they must now back war, an excuse to go to war, that now is what nuclear is been used for.
The TIME, is up, you cannot just explode a bomb willy nilly.
So the works of Dr Brown can now be revealed.
just of course all in my hobbit opinion.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote:Langley,

All three have to be at the correct points of the angles of a triangle, to complete the triangle.

This will all be upon a mainframe of the matrix.........

I recognise what Bruce Cathie is talking about, no matter if he is precisely correct or not, I cannot help this recognition, and cannot apologise for talking about it.
How could Dr Browns works be allowed to be public, if you hold the public in ignorance of the use of atomic weapons?
kevin
Its been quite a number of years since I read Cathie (I read Harmonic 33).

Thing is, OK fission weapons at least in the early years were very inefficient. Only a small fraction of the fuel (uranium or plutonium) actually got to fission. In the implosion device the conditions for explosion were reached by compression which the explosion of the bomb quickly reversed, so only the centre of the fuel actually fissioned. Same is true for the gun device. That's why they are still recording uranium in Hiroshima and and plutonium in Nagasaki. In trace amounts. I think it was something less than 12% of the fuel actually fissioned. The rest got blown off in the bang.

I can thus cope with the scenario that alignments may optimise bomb performance but cant cope with the idea that A bombs are fizzers if these alignments are wrong. Im not new to that idea though it was a while back.

For instance, can anyone demonstrate that nuclear power plants have a fluctuating operating efficiency in steps with these other parameters? Though power plants are not bombs, they are fission devices. So if fission is affected by parameters outside those conventionally espoused as the needed criteria to attain a fission reaction, it would show in the performance of nuke power plants.

This may be the case, I dont know. If it is it would be subtle in the "slow release" setting of a power plant and maybe more important in weapon performance. But at my basic level of knowledge I cant see it preventing

However, having said that, the Sun is a fusion reactor and its solar cycles do indeed display regular cyclic patterns. Some of the cause for this is possibly explained by the inner machinations of the sun itself, other aspects of it are probably explained by alignments and timing in relation to extrinsic factors.

(I'd to add for clarity for any Australian readers here that re Titterton, who was tied to Secrecy provisions of both the US and the UK, yes, this did in my view compromise his ability to act as Chair of the (UK Australian) Atomic Weapons Test Safety Committee for the Australian government, and yes he authored false fallout track maps (Dr R Cross) over Australia from bombs in the South Australian desert. etc etc. The Royal Commission found he could not act in Australia's interest in his appointed position because of his obligations to two other nations. I am no fan, and am in conformity with the position of the ANVA in this regard. He wasnt a dunce though.
He deserved all the stick Diamond Jim threw at him for his disregard for safe firing conditions and for lying and omitting re consequences. Thats just for Australians, for clarity re our local context. ) thing is Kevin, firing dates and times were on occasion changed at the last minute due to weather. and they still went off. The various possible sites for Trinity, the original planned date for the blast and its delay, and two accounts for the origin of the code name Trinity is included in this article:
http://www.worldwideschool.org/library/ ... chap1.html
Which is one conventional perspective I guess. The first fallout study was called Project Gabriel. http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/radiation/ ... r11i1a.txt

Men Who Play Gods - a book about nuclear madness.

All the ground zero site markers in Australia are in the form of a truncated pyramid with a circle in the middle which I tend to equate to the Boys Club and the Military quasi secret codes within the officer class.

Trinity Ground Zero Marker:
http://www.takemytrip.com/06newmex/06_15a.htm
Compatible with what you say Kevin

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/p ... BOMB01.jpg
A British Ground Zero Marker at atomic test range in South Aust for comparison.[/img]
Last edited by Langley on Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:

This will all be upon a mainframe of the matrix.........

kevin
Its been quite a number of years since I read Cathie (I read Harmonic 33).

Thing is, OK fission weapons at least in the early years were very inefficient. Only a small fraction of the fuel (uranium or plutonium) actually got to fission. In the implosion device the conditions for explosion were reached by compression which the explosion of the bomb quickly reversed, so only the centre of the fuel actually fissioned. Same is true for the gun device. That's why they are still recording uranium in Hiroshima and and plutonium in Nagasaki. In trace amounts. I think it was something less than 12% of the fuel actually fissioned. The rest got blown off in the bang.

I can thus cope with the scenario that alignments may optimise bomb performance but cant cope with the idea that A bombs are fizzers if these alignments are wrong. Im not new to that idea though it was a while back.

For instance, can anyone demonstrate that nuclear power plants have a fluctuating operating efficiency in steps with these other parameters? Though power plants are not bombs, they are fission devices. So if fission is affected by parameters outside those conventionally espoused as the needed criteria to attain a fission reaction, it would show in the performance of nuke power plants.

This may be the case, I dont know. If it is it would be subtle in the "slow release" setting of a power plant and maybe more important in weapon performance. But at my basic level of knowledge I cant see it preventing

However, having said that, the Sun is a fusion reactor and its solar cycles do indeed display regular cyclic patterns. Some of the cause for this is possibly explained by the inner machinations of the sun itself, other aspects of it are probably explained by alignments and timing in relation to extrinsic factors.

(I'd to add for clarity for any Australian readers here that re Titterton, who was tied to Secrecy provisions of both the US and the UK, yes, this did in my view compromise his ability to act as Chair of the (UK Australian) Atomic Weapons Test Safety Committee for the Australian government, and yes he authored false fallout track maps (Dr R Cross) over Australia from bombs in the South Australian desert. etc etc. The Royal Commission found he could not act in Australia's interest in his appointed position because of his obligations to two other nations. I am no fan, and am in conformity with the position of the ANVA in this regard. He wasnt a dunce though.
He deserved all the stick Diamond Jim threw at him for his disregard for safe firing conditions and for lying and omitting re consequences. Thats just for Australians, for clarity re our local context. ) thing is Kevin, firing dates and times were on occasion changed at the last minute due to weather. and they still went off.
Langley,

Thanks for saving me time in research, you succinctly pointed out what I have been researching.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
I don't really know about bombs, don't want to.
but, as for timing, what goes around comes around, every day , the sun appears, or at best this planet goes around ( though I sure do have doubts about this whole movement thing, I realise this seems ridiculous, but.)

If they have clocks along certain alignments, then each day a new timing could be calibrated, but it will be very very precise.

Thats why I can consider Cathies arguments about anyone with a suitcase type bomb , litterally having no chance, the triangulation required will be so complicated , it will be the crucial part.

To get the timing will require equipment that only a few will have.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

I don't really know about bombs, don't want to.
but, as for timing, what goes around comes around, every day , the sun appears, or at best this planet goes around ( though I sure do have doubts about this whole movement thing, I realise this seems ridiculous, but.)

If they have clocks along certain alignments, then each day a new timing could be calibrated, but it will be very very precise.

Thats why I can consider Cathies arguments about anyone with a suitcase type bomb , litterally having no chance, the triangulation required will be so complicated , it will be the crucial part.

To get the timing will require equipment that only a few will have.
Kevin
I respect your position, I dont have sufficient knowledge to prove my own.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

timing

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

This strange morning thought ( morning and thought ... its ... foggy ... this morning ... in the desert ... thats just .... odd )

And to go along with that odd thought , I remember well with Justice League . And I have to admit that the taste of my inability to understand what he was trying to explain and the taste of his actions also both are still bitter to me.

What is the difference between a program of scientist deciding to test the lastest A Bomb out in the desert and a kid deciding to try out his last super duper firecracker in his back yard? Does the kid also have to have that special alignment? Both actions are as dangerous but alignments escape me or the importance of them in allowing that explosion.

BUT ..... I do see that possibility IF you are dealing with something that interacts somehow with other dimensions ... then yes ... I agree that there may be some sort of positioning involved. So where telling the kid where to place his firecracker ( or it won't go off) or rigging the time and space of the Trinity test would be much the same ... just a whole lot BIGGER. It STILL may not have the quality of interdimensionality that other programs may have been dealing with . Perhaps that particular trigger failsafe is what has kept us safe so far from blowing up our own backyard and .... perhaps other dimensions?

Waiting for the sun to burn off the fog. Which I know will happen. Outside and here too. Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Langley,

Thanks for saving me time in research, you succinctly pointed out what I have been researching.

Mikado
Hi Mikado. Ive never been called succinct before. Calls for a final cup of coffee before I go to bed.

Do you need sources references?
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
I sense something odd about today and yesterday, possibly the sun spot ?
If people were building bombs, you would expect an accident or two?
Ever heard of any?
At bonfire night here in the UK, it's similer to WW2, our dogs hate it, and people keep having accidents , blowing themselves up and allsorts.
So if there are all these so called terrorists building bombs, how come no accidents, or trials etc?
I don't think the building of the silly things is secret, its the detonation thats secret, thankfully.

So why do we keep testing them, create a doorway , perhaps?
A temporary doorway that seals itself, hopefully.

Perhaps the quandary is how to release this knowledge , without releasing the detonation positions and timings?
Hence the knowledge of operating in the reverse way to bombs, that is implosion, been kept under wraps, to allow time for advancement away from explosions etc?
They don't allow children to handle fire crackers , maybe we are still children?
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

precisely

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Your words kevin ... a Hobbits wisdom

"Perhaps the quandary is how to release this knowledge , without releasing the detonation positions and timings?
Hence the knowledge of operating in the reverse way to bombs, that is implosion, been kept under wraps, to allow time for advancement away from explosions etc?
They don't allow children to handle fire crackers , maybe we are still children?"

And in talking about these developments we are talking about two different things without realizing it, which has been alright because one of those things has been held in secrecy. If it was not ... then would there be a " testing " program for it? OF COURSE. If we have knowledge of something the next thing is to test it of course to PROVE it to ourselves. And in that Proving what would we be doing? We wouldn't know of course , until it had been done .... perhaps with no turning back. And people wonder why such knowledge would have been with held?

And getting back to something that Morgan said to Paul. You have to KNOW about something before you can make the moves to classify it.

Elizabeth