Chapter 71: Missing Daddy

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: a rock is a rock

Post by Mikado14 »

James Barrett wrote:Kevin and Mikado. You were asking about rocks.

Kevin I think you will understand this. And Mikado I think that you can be much closer than most.

I know of a person who has had some ties with this Island. She understands what those simple rocks on the beach actualy represent and of course while watching her sort through them I think alot of Townsend Brown. I think he would have loved spending some time with this lady. She is getting old now and is quite loved by the kids around here. They don't know why but they know that she is special.

This person though would be considered a witch by others. Perhaps I am naive. Maybe she was pulling a sleight of hand with me. I have to keep that thought in the top of my brain because accepting what I have seen her do is otherwise ..... impossible. She held a beach rock for a moment and then handed it to me ... and the impression of her hand was in the rock ... as if somehow she had been able to treat it as if it was soft clay. As if the rock just moved aside for her thumb. I know what I handed her, I know what she handed back ...... it was so changed and yet not hurt.

I don't know what Mr. Twigsnapper meant by that comment about a rock on a shelf or something like that. I just know that we are dealing with forces here that have no current understanding. JDB

"You need to know who I am before this observation becomes valid in your eyes?
Simply and most emphatically: Yes" I understand.
JD,

I often wonder if the redheaded fellow that came into my place of business in 1980 and asked a boatload of questions in regard to high voltage and capacitors may have been Morgan but then I do have holes in my memory but I am wondering....hope I don't get lost.

As to rocks, well, let me say that the universe sings and there is a cacophony that one must differentiate to hear the discreet melody.

I travel way too much. Must be the new meds.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

speaking of rocks

Post by Martin Calloway »

I just happened across this and the name seems really familiar but I am having a hard time placing it. Maybe because its just sort of a fanciful sounding name I remembered it. Dingly?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... ien_40.htm

Of course he mentions Townsend Brown but you all may be interested in what Tesla believed had happened to him.

If perhaps Townsend Brown "opened up communications" with another intelligence how in the hell did he keep it a secret?

frequencies?

" This process is well known in electronics and is called "rectification", and so the internal structure of these rocks could naturally perform this same process. Now the rocks used in the East Coast investigations were different to those used in California (i.e., from different deposits), so Brown concluded that different rocks are tuned into different bands of this radiofrequency energy. As different frequency bands would fluctuate differently, then it follows that the variations in the self-potential of two different rock deposits would also be different.

From 1950 onwards, Brown concentrated his efforts towards developing the Biefeld-Brown effect so that it could be employed in aviation. It was not until 1970 that Brown returned to investigating petrovoltaics, until his death in 1985.

But if his last project had so much to do with rock " electricity" then why did he call the project "Xerxes?" I flat can't figure that seems like intentional reach back to the ancient world.

Martin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Gate of Xerxes

Post by Griffin »

Martin-

The question of why TTB named it Project Xerxes keeps cropping up, so I thought I’d take it on. Here is one possible answer which could explain the petrovoltaic connection.

Limestone was the material used in the construction of the great stairway, the Gate of Xerxes -- also known as the Gate of All Nations -- and the enormous terrace which was laid upon the rock of a spur of the mountain which sheltered and supported Parsa/Persepolis. Indeed, most of Parsa/Persepolis was built of this material. I believe limestone has some interesting petrovoltaic properties. It has similarities in some respects to Bentonite, which was of interest to TTB. My own intuition (MOI) leads me to speculate that one of the Persian Magi geomancers selected the site originally for Cyrus and may have specified the building orientations and materials which were later used by Darius and Xerxes. As I said in another post, the whole layout seems to have the geomancy elements which would please a traditional Chinese Feng Shui master. Persia/Iran is also pronouncedly seismic and volcanic, like the Salton Sea-Indio-Desert Center area in California. I wouldn’t be surprised if Townsend Brown investigated the area in person.

It may even have been a “gatewayâ€
James Barrett

Limestone

Post by James Barrett »

Actually what you have said here sets of bells of recognition, probably less for me than for others, but wasn't Leesburg too sitting on a limestone shelf? Interesting correlations there with the gate of Xerxes. Gate of all Nations possibly beyond our wildest expectations? I appreciate what you have uncovered so far. Good question asked about Dr. Brown personally being there. Mr. Twigsnapper? Was he accustomed to scouting areas by plane?

The Bahamas connection has always been a mystery to me. That whole island chain is limestone isn't it?

It seems that the Group that Dr. Brown was associated with had longstanding connections with that area and of course if you want to venture into strange .... in almost the same area you have all the wierdness of the so called Bermuda Triangle.And I don't need to go any further because we will be up to our eyebrows in USOs then and mystery sub operations. It could get pretty wild and confusing pretty fast. Just taking Mr. Twigsnappers advice and throwing a red flag down for the future.

Even if Paul never discusses those topics in his book any more than he has already I am sure that in the future there will be much talk in this direction. JDB
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have spent many a long month tracking limestone.
Limestone/chalk is result of cocoliths, tiny flying saucer shaped entities that ruled the world.
They are abundant still , but on specific alignments.
The limestone deposit here in the UK forms a line down from the north/east coast cutting through England down to the south coast, many of the megalithic sites are upon and made of this substance.
I consider that it reacts and interacts with that which made it.

The chirality of this material is important, it seems to be able to build up and hold, turn and manipulate the flows that run along definate geometric pathways.
If you think this through, the people upon this planet , KNEW full well the specific qualities of most basic materials, they went to huge lengths to obtain the desired exact type of material, but with obvious higher tecnology than now present.
Rocks are not just rocks, they are specific compounds of shaped geometric elements.

Hers a little youtube thing , think of the materials used, the position, the water, especially the water.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZO4qDaQQI8
its in several pieces, I love the trees and how they are desperate to attain specic position, they know the importance of been correctly positioned, the best position gets the most space, litterally, it spirals into that point, those trees are a consequence of been on the spot.
raiders of the lost ark material Elizabeth, Angkor wat temple area in cambodia, four directions the faces look to, thats the mainframe, where ever the mainframe directions have been, life will blossom upon them, as that alignment flows are interfered with others will raise, you need to be with the flows.
The limestone is a result of life, it was alive, life responds to life, and the remnants of life
Avebury is built of and upon chalk, the embankments and ditchs were far higher and deeper than now, they were pure chalk, they were to manipulate the flows, light, gravity are consequences of these flows, so the flows were sent along pathways to where they naturally desired to go, but far more concentrated, and sent into insulated barrows, insulated with alternate layers of organic and inorganic materials.

For some weird reason/s we have forgotten the basics, basically its how life is created, and sustained, the clues are in the rocks.
Sorry for rambling on
kevin
fibonacci is king
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

what happens now?

Post by ladygrady »

Kevin. I LOVE your rambles. Wouldn't miss them for the world!

Paul, Looking forward to the next chapter, as you can see. As I am typing there seem to be a wave of visitors to the post right now ... thirty six at this exact moment. I wonder if some of them will stay and post some comments? Such wonderful viewpoints offered here. ps. Forty. and climbing. I wonder what would happen, what the chart would look like if someone recorded the visitor count here ... much like Dr. Browns charting recorders. I wonder what it would look like, where the highs and lows would be. Would they look .... sidereal? Sixty eight now and still climbing ....

So what happens next? Dr. Brown leaves for North Carolina. I am assuming that means the Bahnson Laboratory. Fascinating that Bahnson would be so interested in anti-gravity work so how was it that his association came about? Did Dr. Brown contact him? I believe I read somewhere that it was he other way around but I have lost track of my source.

For me this gets harder and harder to see happen to this little girl. She moves ( in the spring? of 1957) leaving behind schoolmates and friends she had probably developed there in Leesburg. (I have been there. Its STILL a small town so I am sure that she had alot of friends.) And she had her riding lessons, and Helens company. I am sure that the move to Florida was a jolt.

To counter that I can see that Dr. Brown is sort of trying to make amends for his long time away also. The weekend trips here and there must have been wonderful for all of them after being separated for so long.

I wonder if she ever got homesick for Leesburg? . I wonder if she had a hard time making new friends in Florida? And riding? Was she able to continue her lessons?

But now apparently suddenly Dr. Brown has left again! Will he be coming back to them? In a year? Two years? Was he able to tell them where he was going to be going and for how long?

It sort of breaks my heart ..... March or April to November .... is no time at all. It would take me that long to unpack and figure if I liked the new place or not. Not to mention trying to make and keep friends.

But she has a kitty. A swimming kitty. Thats special. Of course I have gotten the feeling that very early on Linda is developing a special relationship with animals .... and books. grady
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Hang in There

Post by Paul S. »

ladygrady wrote:Paul, Looking forward to the next chapter, as you can see.
Well, hang in there grady... it's coming along, just slowly as usual. I think there are two more segments to compose, and then Chapter 72 will be ready for the ages. But I also think it's gonna be Friday at the earliest.

This chapter has of course presented its own unique challenges. One of which is that this maybe the the one chapter for which there is the most hard documentation to digest. There is not only Dr. Brown's personal notes in his notebooks, but there are also notebooks kept by Agnew Bahnson, in whose lab Dr. Brown worked during this next period (Nov '57 through Oct '58 ) .

And there is at least one patent I've had to find my way through for what may in fact have been Townsend Brown's most elegant and useful invention: the flame jet generator.

But don't let me spoil it all for you, just hang in there with me, I swear I'm treading water as fast as I can.... <g>

As I am typing there seem to be a wave of visitors to the post right now ...
Sorry but I think they are all bot-entries. I just purged another 700-some junk registrations. Grrrrrr....

The rest of your questions and suggestions will be addressed in the chapter. What did say?... hang in there with me...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

more elegant and useful than....

Post by Mark Culpepper »

More elegant and useful than the Ionic Breeze?

You said "And there is at least one patent I've had to find my way through for what may in fact have been Townsend Brown's most elegant and useful invention: the flame jet generator" what? what?

How could it earn such high praise? I have never heard of such a thing in production (but I have no doubt that Dr. Brown developed this thing.) So where did it go? Now there is a silly question. Talk about the need for national security and secrecy. It went wherever it was needed the most. And in total secrecy. National Security and all of that.

And speaking of security. I know exactly why the " set" enjoyed such a high priority and secrecy within the Caroline Group! They were using the set to communicate safely and securly between each other, right? The ulitmate in unbreakable code! Why hasn't it been announced to the world? BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL USING IT.

I am feeling very proud of myself right now because I know that I have hit on the center of that entire situation. And no one is really going to crack the technology of that until the Caroline Group, whoever they are, have decided to give up the position of secrecy that they now hold. Period. MarkC
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

still using it

Post by ladygrady »

I think that you have hit upon one of the most important insights Mark.

Of course! They are still using these things that have not filtered out to the public ( and maybe especially even to the military ..... of whatever country.) I have come to the conclusion that sometimes in matters of Caroline Group security the militaries of each country are as clueless as the population!

But if that is the case. Why are things changing? Then why is this book being encouraged to be written? obviously by some of those on the "inside"?

I feel suddenly as if I have gotten a better view of what is going on around us here. We are watching this whole thing unfold. But the "communications" will probably be the last thing given over because by then the Caroline Group (whoever they are) will have no more protection. FROM US! They would have to be able to trust us with this knowledge. They would lose their invisibility in our lives. Oh, Suddenly thats a terrifying thought! For them and for us. Will we be judged somehow then by how we treat the situation? Sounding nearly biblical just then, didn't mean to but it just sort of came in that direction all by itself!

Someone said once that it was important for all of us to sit around a campfire and consider the possibilities of our future. Thats what this forum has been about and other forums in different forms that have not even yet sprung into existence. Thats pretty obvious to see.

I think that we will see more and more and more " considerations" in the forms of books and movies and articles. Like an enormous wave that is building in strength and force and beauty. Hang on! is the impression I get. Because its coming, ready or not and our response will mean everything to our future. What is IT? I don't know! but I can feel it out there and I know that you kevin and many others have been saying the same thing. Suddenly I can hear Dylan singin "swim or you'll sink like a stone " grady
James Barrett

changing times

Post by James Barrett »

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone.
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'.
For the loser now
Will be later to win

Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside
And it is ragin'.
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls

Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Rapidly agin'.
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last

( as I recall) JDB
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

of the ages

Post by Victoria Steele »

I would make a smug comment about Dylan being " before my time" except that his music is ageless and so that doesn't work!

I am excited about this next chapter Paul because I know that you will treat all of this material well and carefully. And I know that it will probably be the cornerstone of work that CAN be talked about and might give us a better idea of what CAN'T be talked about.

Still ... Please don't forget the human story along the way. Back soon ...more thoughts on this .... too darned busy... drats!

back now, aren't you lucky!

Just counting the years. In 1957 then Linda must have been just 12? Just breaking into her teenaged years?Thats a tough time span! ( Ladies of the Forum, think back)So far she has moved how many times? Changed schools how many times? left friends behind ... again ... how many times? I'll probably get morbidly curious and look it up, but I know right now that the answer is Plenty Enough.

A girl that age wants friends (girlfriends that she can share parties and overnights with ... maybe even exploring the topic of BOYS in a cloud of giggles! Oh Boy! BOYS! Maybe that didn't hit her until much later but its a powerful force and while her Dad is trying to figure out the mysteries of the universe I am sure Linda was doing the same thing in her personal life.) Surely her parents would have recognized that this kid needed a one stop home and soon!

I think that she was probably alot like me. My Dad called me a "latebloomer" and I always wondered what he thought that I was BEFORE I bloomed. Couldn't have been good I figured! (when my " blooming" was such a relief to him" Of course I loved the ranch and my pony and could out do most of the neighborhood boys in whatever we chose to do and to me they were all sort of silly anyway. Dresses and dolls were silly too by the way. Never did get into an interest in dolls, but when I figured that I was filling out a dress pretty "handsomely" my Grandfather said .... I got a little more interested in fashion!

I am just going into all of this because you being a guy Paul might not take all of that into account, but in this Parallel Universe of Townsend
Browns, if his family is to count at all ( and I think it did to him) I just wonder how he kept all of that in some sort of order in his household.

And like Mr. Twigsnapper has said ... Remember the women.

Victoria
Last edited by Victoria Steele on Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

JDB:

I'm sure that Robert Zimmerman of Hibbing. Minnesota would vehemently deny that his poetic lyrics were/are biblical, but the last three lines of what you've posted speak for themselves.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

understanding

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Dylan ... doesn't take much to start up the memories.

I'm with you Victoria. I have been raising a teenaged girl through some rough times. I simply can not imagine moving constantly . It was hard enough being in one house even with major shakeups going on .... at least Lisas friends stayed the same. Dad stayed, Mom went on an extended trip ( which she deserved, no sour grapes) The marriage is gone but of course we are still parents. Happily.

I was just trying to keep the lid from blowing off so I went for the one thing that I knew was a stabilizing force ( sorry for the pun, it just happened!) Lisa had one mean cranky pony so we upgraded ( Can't sell the old crank though because the toothless thing is a member of the family. Doesn't stop her from eating her little horsehide worth of hay though) The new horse .... turned out to be .... not ... " talented enough" and so the hunt was on for something that could take Lisa where she wanted to go ... which that year was Harrisburg or Washington DC International.

Overcompensation is a wondrous thing for the horse sellers of the world. We ended up with a big handsome son of a gun by the name of " Rapid Response" and well, all of you have probably read the long story about that already. Linda Brown helped Lisa save the horse and her own pride in herself and somewhere along the way she sure helped me also.

And because of that... because I have been honored to meet the horsewoman that Linda became and now that the storyline has reached this point I would like to know how Townsend Brown treated HIS young daughter as she was growing up. Obviously (from her seemingly endless devotion), he must have done some things right. Just like to know what he did and how he still managed to keep up his schedule and his research too.

As you pointed out so well Victoria. Dealing with a sub teen is one thing. Daddys generally can do no wrong! but boy when those hormones kick in its a whole new ball of wax! My solution was to push manure wagons, learn to hitch and haul a four horse trailer and buy progressively more and more horses. But we stayed in one place. The Browns are still moving all over the place obviously and you can't take a whole stable with you ... so I just wondered ... what did Townsend Brown, as a Dad do? Did he go the horse route? Or did he find something else that she loved as much? MarkC
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

snow

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hey .... Mikado and Trickfox, Ladygrady, MarkC .... how are you guys all doing with the snow and the weather? Sitting here in California thinking that I am cold but what you are going through is ridiculous. Sending warm thoughts. You guys be careful. Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

72 update.

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:I am excited about this next chapter Paul because I know that you will treat all of this material well and carefully. And I know that it will probably be the cornerstone of work that CAN be talked about and might give us a better idea of what CAN'T be talked about.
You know how that goes... things you can sorta talk about... until they vanish behind the curtain and there's nothing to talk about any more.

So, what do you want first, the good news or the bad news? I always like the bad news first, gives you something to look forward to. And the bad news in this case is it's not looking likely that 72 will be done today. It just covers so much ground, even for the relatively short period it covers (fall 57 to spring 58 ). But it's close. It's also really long and I need to go through again to see what does or doesn't make any sense.

The good news, I guess, is that I've got a jump on 73, parts of which were originally going to be at the end of 72, but have gotten pushed forward. I don't really know if that's good news, or bad news, but it's the truth.

I will return now to Agnew Bahnson's notebooks. Between his handwriting and some of the highly technical stuff he gets into, they're not an easy read, but I've found some very interesting parts and soon you will all be reading them, too.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer