Chapter 70: Look Ma, No Hands -- Or Head

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

I can't describe why

Post by Victoria Steele »

Flow,

I can't describe WHY but I have a very strong feeling that this had something to do with it. Almost as if he was speaking as an Indian?

I picked Apache because my Grandfather and Grandmothers families ( besides their landholdings in Texas) ran cattle in parts of New Mexico which were hotly defended by the Apaches. For them it was an uneasy alliance. I always figured that they left my grandparents alone because they didn't have any horses worth stealing and thats probably close to the truth. And I think there was a begrudging sort of admiration for this crazy white family who would settle way out there and not even on the best land. Dad said that they left them alone because they thought they were all nuts. And hey. I have learned myself that that is a pretty good self defence ploy. The stuff of novels you know. I have a very old picture of my Grandmother feeding a draft horse from the palm of her hand. He was the first thing that the Indians stole!

Anyway. I think that part of that is sort of an Indians viewpoint, somehow. Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Co-incidence?
Today they have floated a story about a russian slitting Crabbs throat.
I can't seem to get the direct link to work,
http://news.bbc.co.uk
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7097646.stm
Now it does?
Lots of links and a video, if you follow it along.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

second team?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

AMAZING KEVIN1 Most Amazing!

Everybody else! Please read the links! There apparently was a second " British Team" dispatched?

So now the question becomes. What was Crabb doing? Setting the device? OR REMOVING IT?

AND THIS ALL 'BUBBLED TO THE SURFACE TODAY?" Co-incidence? As Kevin agrees ................ hardly co-incidence! Comments???? I am continuing now to read all of the links. Note the picture of the man.Is he in fact one of the sailors with Dr. Brown? Looking more and more familiar. Somebody else please look harder. I am really no good with face recognition.

WHO ARE THOSE SAILORS WITH DR. BROWN? Is that the second British Team? Just what was happening there? Was this an attempt by the English Navy to blow Kruschev up? Or was there another sub somewhere? I even wondered if the Russians themselves had planted the mine.

And the man said that he " cut the divers throat?" HUH? You mean after someone on deck shot him in the head? A little overkill doncha think? Elizabeth ( thanks so much kevin, What would we do without you?)

And suddenly I smell the whiff of the fox ... or at least someone we have quoted here before. Paul especially! Read this account and then tell me if it jumps out at you the way the word jumped out at me!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 068860.stm

Here they say they don't believe that it was Crabb at all, but someone else. Comments from the peanut gallery? ( I mean that in the most endearing of ways, and I guess I date myself with that saying in case no one else knows what I am talking about!) Elizabeth
James Barrett

and the word is .........

Post by James Barrett »

Not to take Pauls thunder but ........... the word is ....... Pearshaped.

And Elizabeth. Get some sleep. JDB
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

I second that

Post by twigsnapper »

Elizabeth,

You are working too hard on this. Go to sleep. Right. As if you will listen to me.

Only response I have to this is the note that you need to correct your date on the discovery of the body. It was found a year later than you have noted. Even more horrendous a thought, I know. But a correction that is needed.

See all of the agendas. Nearly too many to count. And Elizabeth. In answer to your question ... was he REMOVING the mine .... look closely at the reasons he was given medals in the first place. There dear is your answer. Now go to sleep. twigsnapper
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Nice to know that the BBC reads our forum. Either that, or the same people that are supplying Paul with info have someone that works at the BBC. Or the BBC story could be disinformation put out by opposing forces. Anyway you look at it, it was deliberate timing.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Victoria...Wonderful story about your ancestors and the native Apaches. Yes, quite often different cultures believe each other to be "nuts". But the truth is that they are only differing parts of a whole living system.

Everyone...Yeah, there are times to sleep and times to be awake. One can be very AWARE even when sleep ends and begins, but sleep is always needed to function appropriately.

Pay attention everybody. We've been recognized and put into play I believe. This is the price that is always exacted for knowing. But those who stand rigidly in the darkness cannot silence everyone who seek the light.

It could be that someone very high up somewhere believes that we may be coming to know too much. This may be the beginnings of measures to stifle our discussions. It's been done before where I frequent. Once so far successfully, twice unsuccessfully

Just a wee bit of paranoia is also sometimes required for us to be fully AWARE.

By the way, a doomsday cult in Russia sealed themselves into a cave today to await the end of the world. AS IF !

Kevin, tell us again about the discussion in your shop sometime ago between the Russian and the fundamentalist. Baffled you did it not ?

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

A few more links, I note in the 1958 film starring laurence Harvey, there was an able seaman MORGAN.
http://www.mcdoa.org.uk/Dit_Box_Frames.htm
click on the buster crabb link.
http://www.seayourhistory.org.uk/content/view/150/238/

Forgive me I know its not the same Crabb, but look at the content, especially the scientist with the levitating ball and the box with dials on it, Flash gordon Elizabeth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu7IleR1oFA
Kevin
Last edited by kevin.b on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

deliberate timing

Gregg,

I believe with you that this is a case of DELIBERATE TIMING. You said

"Nice to know that the BBC reads our forum. Either that, or the same people that are supplying Paul with info have someone that works at the BBC. Or the BBC story could be disinformation put out by opposing forces. Anyway you look at it, it was deliberate timing. "

I wanted to comment on some of that. The first thing I need to point out to you is that you have used that dangerous phrase .... either that, or ...... so lets go back.

Nice to know that the BBC reads our forum. That wouldn't suprise me. Kevin was reading our forum too and he is the one who sent us the link on those messages. I sure didn't know about them. So Kevin, again I thank you ..... and anyone else in England who may or may not have had anything to do with that article. Your timing was ....... out of this world.

Then you said " The BBC could be disinformation put out by opposing forces" ........ I need to hear more of your thought s along this line? What is it in this article ( or bunch of them) that goes counter to what our story says here?

We asked about the sailors in the picture and suddenly more information " bubbles to the surface" about the incident. Its all just information. We will have to judge the quality of it but its interesting that there was a RESPONSE.

Right flow. No time for sleep at the moment. Taking lots of notes. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

doing it again kevin

We are doing it again kevin.

You know that I love that you send out these UTube things for the others. I also know that you realize by now what an overload they would be for me and why I avoid them. Thankyou Navigator. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin...Great Flash Gordon clip ! The vixen with the dark hair was always after Flash and his affections. But I remembered her as Ming the Merciless' daughter and not the daughter of the King of the Vulcans. Shows you what 55 years of damage can do to your memory banks.

Neat machines in the labs eh ? Reminds me of Tesla stuff. Doncha just have to love Hollywood sometimes ?

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: deliberate timing

Post by greggvizza »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Gregg,

I believe with you that this is a case of DELIBERATE TIMING.

I wanted to comment on some of that. The first thing I need to point out to you is that you have used that dangerous phrase .... either that, or ...... so lets go back.

Then you said " The BBC could be disinformation put out by opposing forces" ........ I need to hear more of your thought s along this line? What is it in this article ( or bunch of them) that goes counter to what our story says here?
I didn’t really see anything that would make me believe that the BBC article was disinformation, I was just trying to cover all bases. I didn’t want it to be an either/or statement. I should have tacked on the words - or any possibility in-between – at the end of all my either/ors

The main point was the deliberate timing.

GV
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: "Driven" and/or... "Things Lurking"

Post by Paul S. »

Langley wrote:What was the name of the wealthy guy who organised the gold shipment from US for Lenin
That sounds like Jacob Schiff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff

He supported Lenin, I gather, because the Czar had made life so brutal for the Jews in Russia.

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: How did you meet?

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote: So can you share with us how your ( I take it) friendship started and has continued. Has anyone ever asked you if you have met the man face to face? I think maybe somebody did. ( Was it me?) but I don't remember your answer.
The relationship with Mr. Twigsnapper has been conducted almost entirely via e-mail, just as the relationship with Morgan, who introduced me to him (originally under a different code-name), also via e-mail.

I think I met him face-to-face once, it would have been about three years ago now. At least, I think it was him, but he was traveling "incognito" at the time, and, of course, you never really know, do you...??

I have to check the mirror a couple of times a day just to make sure this is me, too.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

One More Crabb Story

Post by Paul S. »

Well now, isn't all THIS interesting... !?

I found this story earlier this week and just managed to dredge it up again when I read the name of Sidney Knowles, who I guess was a friend or "dive buddy" of Crabb's

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/south/se ... rabb.shtml

And I note a couple of discrepancies from my account:
A year after Crabb's disappearance in 1956, the headless remains of a frogman was found on the South coast of England.

Sydney Knowles identified the body as Crabb's - but told Inside Out he only did so under pressure:

"Crabb had a specific scar on his leg - which he'd got diving near barbed wire. That body didn't have one."
Curioser and curiouser, I think someone said. Maybe it was Alice?

Now then, "71" beckons, so forgive me if I'm quiet for the rest of the day. If I can get it started today, there's a chance I can get it done before I vanish for Thanksgiving weekend.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"