Chapter 70: Look Ma, No Hands -- Or Head

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Griffin
Senior Officer

Battle of Britain

Post by Griffin »

The Battle of Britain was a crucial and pivotal battle for the free world. Air Chief Marshal Dowding's RAF fighter command included a number of representatives from various countries, including America which was not officially in the war yet. It might remind us of The Caroline Group in some ways.

Griffin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

what little I have read about him

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hugh Dowding did in fact believe in the afterlife, which migh t I think have been a help to him during the stressful times when he was seeing so many of his pilots shot down.

Actually I think any time you see an age where there is a large loss of life, with younger people that perhaps should have had a longer time here on earth ... there seems to be a resurgence of belief in ghosts and the paranormal and in his case, theheartfelt wish and desire that communications with those on the " other side" might be possible.

Maybe its as possible at any age but not wished for as hard as the times during and after a war where so many young men and women have been lost and left behind grieving families. The idea that communication might be possible would be an enormous draw.

I believe more books were written on the subjects, more groups sprung into existence featuring studies of the afterlife and paranormal experiences. Most here on this side were just not ready to let go yet and maybe it was the same for the other side? ehd
Griffin
Senior Officer

afterlife

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Elizabeth, I believe you are right. This was particularly true in Britain as the Spiritualist movement was so well established and also there were even psychic colleges, so that mediums were readily available and the distances to access them were not great.

Your signing off with your initials EHD brings to mind "Encountering Higher Dimensions" -- certainly an appropriate phrase.

As ever,

Griffin
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

Mikado14 wrote:Yes you should. Langley, that is what I like about you. You state something of interest, no,......something of importance. Do you see a correlation to anything else with this?
Sidereal astrology?
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Langley wrote:.........
Of course the sun isnt the only star and galaxies also rotate. As do atoms and electrons. Spin Vectors.

Mikado, should I take a tablet?
Yes you should. Langley, that is what I like about you. You state something of interest, no,......something of importance. Do you see a correlation to anything else with this?

Mikado
Ha ha ha ha, chuckle. Well, I dont understand Sideral radiation very well. But when the earth's magnetic poles shift, the flux will degauss every hard drive on the planet.

If a record player existed in 4 dimensions, and the cosmos was the record, and the tone arm was matter and humans the amplifier and speakers, well thats the best image I can draw. The centre spindle of the record player being the turning point, the singularity.

There are flaws in that, but Im only 3D. I dont understand very well. But if the LP goes for 60 minutes, you just move the tone arm to jump back and forth in (medium) time.

Oh theres that bit in the Bible about on the day "the stars together sing". Well, they always have. I just dont get it yet, but society is moving to the point where it will get it.

The other thing is the capacitance effect given to the original construction of the pyramids. Before the limestone outer layers were removed. Dielectric air cored capacitors storing ground to tip electric potential ?

Ive missed obvious things havent I?.

So invest in companies that make optical storage media.

The earth's turn indicator:
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/e ... 40407.html
Flip Flops are I guess basic to you Mikado. Another source of intermodulation on the background signal, which is everywhere at once.
Course, a 1 bit bus is a bit slow.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:

If a record player existed in 4 dimensions, and the cosmos was the record, and the tone arm was matter and humans the amplifier and speakers, well thats the best image I can draw. The centre spindle of the record player being the turning point, the singularity.

There are flaws in that, but Im only 3D. I dont understand very well. But if the LP goes for 60 minutes, you just move the tone arm to jump back and forth in (medium) time.
Langley, I understand what you have written and you have found how difficult it is to indentify and put words to a thought or vision. I kind of like your analogy and in a rudimentary way your on to something. Now I ask, What do you hear?
Langley wrote: Oh theres that bit in the Bible about on the day "the stars together sing". Well, they always have. I just dont get it yet, but society is moving to the point where it will get it.

I would wager that you do get "it". Like the hairs standing on the back of your neck, you know there is something, you just can't put your finger on it. ...... also, you keep coming back here for a reason not just so I can pick on you! <g>!
Langley wrote: The other thing is the capacitance effect given to the original construction of the pyramids. Before the limestone outer layers were removed. Dielectric air cored capacitors storing ground to tip electric potential ?

Ive missed obvious things havent I?.

Then why was Dr. Brown interested in sand?

I too have difficulty with "things", however, if I have seen things properly, the pyramid itself is only a part of the "machine". An integral part is missing and has been missing for a very long time but the farther one goes back the harder to see.

Mikado

ps: you like analogies Langley, imagine if a group of individuals found an automobile without an engine.....
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:[
Langley, I understand what you have written and you have found how difficult it is to indentify and put words to a thought or vision. I kind of like your analogy and in a rudimentary way your on to something. Now I ask, What do you hear? M quote ends

There is intelligence beyond physical perception occupying all space including my lounge room. Not that I see or hear things. But as with a lot of people here, I could give examples of influence breakthrough into my awareness in situations where my life was saved.

M quote
I would wager that you do get "it". Like the hairs standing on the back of your neck, you know there is something, you just can't put your finger on it. ...... also, you keep coming back here for a reason not just so I can pick on you! <g>! M quote ends

M quote
Then why was Dr. Brown interested in sand? Mquote ends

Its a fluid of solids with spaces in between and the density is variable?

M quote
I too have difficulty with "things", however, if I have seen things properly, the pyramid itself is only a part of the "machine". An integral part is missing and has been missing for a very long time but the farther one goes back the harder to see.

Mikado Mquote ends
Mquote
ps: you like analogies Langley, imagine if a group of individuals found an automobile without an engine.....
There were very small horses in the King's Chamber?
Seriously, I hadnt considered that. I figured that the use was to charge the thing up so that at night the blue coronal discharge would dazzle the underlings. Or refuel craft or some thing.

So there was a device inside? Would Issac Newton known what it was?

Im pretty ignorant but there is something going on.

Oh, there was some other external structure that made it work thats not there anymore?
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Langley,
The pyramid will have been TIPPED with a gold/silver alloy pyramid.
What else is missing is water, the carrier, that the boats sail on.

Water is the method of accumulating the life force, aether.
The chambers in the pyramid are full of singing sand from Mt Sinai, at precise alignment with the matrix that everything is created upon.

Everything is geometricaly created, therefore it will resonate with the same tune as its self.
Space is flowing along lines, musical lines.
Kevin, IMHO, in my hobbit opinion
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

not there any more

Kevin,

Might have nothing to do with any of this at all ... but can anyone tell me if the builders of the tombs had the facility to flood certain chambers with water. I know they had their ideas about taking boats to " the other side" and I know that some of the things left behind were actually boats, big and little .... but was there ever water. Or water channels somehow. Would anyone recognize what they once were .... now ...

Something perhaps there once ... that isn't there any more? Make any sense or am I falling down the wrong rabbit hole? Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

now thats interesting

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Elizabeth,

First there are discussions about the Palm Springs area and the Cahuilla Indians and springs etc and how wierd that there would be so much water so close ... and somehow it seems to mean something here. The energy reacting with water. And now we are talking the pyramids and water.

Anybody out there an expert on this topic. Would the ancient Egyptians indeed have had a river or water source to these pyramids?..... I have seen pictures of course, but never been there.

How difficult would it have been to get massive amounts of water to those things? Difficult to transport water? Have to laugh at that just a little bit. Anyone who could build those things could get water to them easily enough. So what does history say about that I wonder? If it was there then ..... but gone now ..... maybe thats the important element that is part of the key? I am beginning to feel like Indianna Jones! MarkC
Griffin
Senior Officer

water erosion

Post by Griffin »

I mentioned topography changes in recent posts and it applies to Egypt too, of course. One of the contentions in relation to the age of the Sphinx, for example, is that there is considered to be clear evidence of major erosion from water in the far distant past.

When I visited Egypt in 1965, experiencing the Sphinx and pyramid close-up was special and timeless.

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth,
Water is the missing link, if you gaze further back, it shows itself a little better.
http://www.floweroflife.org/folindia.htm
http://www.egyptarchive.co.uk/html/osireion_index.html

The mass, precisely positioned will provide the required potential, for life.
We can think,
We are mainly water,
Life is everywhere, especially in water.
Everything is electrical, mix them up, bake a pie.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

flower of life

I was shocked when I saw that symbol Navigator, would not found it again if it had not been for you. Thank you!

http://www.floweroflife.org/holomatrix01.htm

A very emotional moment, but now ..... back to work ......Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Message recieved, loud and clear.
kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi...Here's a linK to a comparative religion site where we discussed this. Not many science oriented people there, but they're trying.

I wanted to upload an image from Thomas Jefferson Jackson See's work, but this site doesn't seem to allow uploads, only url's. So I just posted the image on the last post on page three in the link. However, this guy has some interesting links also posted that will lead you to further explorations of the image that you're discussing.

flow.... :wink:

http://www.comparative-religion.com/for ... -7763.html
Dancing is better than marching