Chapter 70: Look Ma, No Hands -- Or Head

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
James Barrett

can't stay away from Bond

Post by James Barrett »

I think that you may be right Flow about the James Bond Vulcan, but I need to see the movie again to refresh my memory. It seems that we must all have that James Bond music in our heads.

Just browsing through the material I note that his name comes up, and up again and up again. And we keep shoving that thought to the background because, all of that is just a movie of a wildly fictional character of course, to be totally discounted but my thought is that we should maybe look again.

Ian Fleming had an imagination that seems to have gotten him into alot of trouble when he was in the English Navy. He was known for wild and unworkable plots. The same imagination seemed to serve him well when he picked the name " James Bond" from a table book on " The Birds of the West Indies." Birds again/ is it just me who finds that ironic?.

Flemming picked from people that he met or heard about then of course he elaborated. but still I believe that he originally picked from the right and left of himself.

Your Mr. Twigsnapper (ORiley?) I think is probably the closest thing that you are going to find to the real Bond item. Look at the picture again from this chapter. That fellow has that " shaken , not stirred " swagger all over him. He would certainly get my vote . JDB
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

JDB,
Here's a youtube clip of a vulcan, there is one parked up not far from where I live at Wellsbourne airfield, they sometimes trundle it up and down the runway to run the engines up, it is some sight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfI2vg2dh2U
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

trundling

Post by twigsnapper »

Kevin,

At our age, the Vulcan and I trundling up and back on a runway, reving our engines a bit are just about all we are given these days! But I agree with you, a fine thing! Bentfeathers joy, a ship like that. Thanks for the look.

and JDB ... regarding that comment about the similarities between myself and James Bond. The only thing that registers in my mind is the line which issued from so many fair and dangerous Bond ladies ...." Oh..... James ...."

twigsnapper
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

You guys!

Post by Victoria Steele »

You guys are having WAY TOO MUCH FUN.

This is a little off the subject but around here, who knows.

I was interested in the fact that the name Bentfeather seems to be coming up and so this time around ( Thanks to you Mr. Twigsnapper, again) I simply typed Avro Vulcan Bentfeather and came up with a VERY interesting story posted about the Alaskan Highway, which didn't seem to have any connection with Bentfeather so I kept on scrolling down. And almost to the bottom ran into a bunch of messages that just strike me as being sort of myserious. Especially when one named SamWolf says . "I've had fun, this isn't it." Sounds ...... different...... Anybody else want to take a look while we are waiting. Tell me what you think. Just different .... to me... like message flashes with different meanings. And there is .... Bentfeather...... whoever he is .......

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-vet ... 5702/posts

Look for the picture near the end...... of the feather. and the good shots of the Vulcan follow almost directly. Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: You guys!

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: And there is .... Bentfeather...... whoever he is .......
Hello Victoria!

The game is afoot......Watson.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

clues

So what is your thinking here? A clue or two? Do you see the messages I have been seeing? All seem to be from 2004 , which is, I think when Paul keeps mentioning that Morgan told him this or that.

SamWolf? Are you out there? Am I just chasing smoke or is this more than just a group of vets exchanging pleasantries? Boy Scouts in the rain? Somehow .... I don't think so. If this was an active link and important now I know that Mr. Twigsnapper would not have made the references that he made ... but its almost four years later. Bentfeather? Paul, can you tell me more of what you know about him?

Victoria
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

cub scouts

Sorry, they were cub scouts?

"My boys are finishing Cub Scout day camp today. It's rained every day, but we needed it!
And we found a home for our bird!

10 posted on 06/18/2004 4:43:39 AM PDT by Tax-chick (A rifle without ammunition is just a stick.)

I guess that it is possible that I am just seeing things that are not there. Maybe . But this conversation just feels strange to me. Found a home for their bird? ......... as in what? ..... I don't think that we are talking a canary here. Am I just stomping up dust here Mr. Twigsnapper? Am I supposed to see this? But why?

And that saying " a Rifle without ammunition is just a stick" is almost a personal message to me somehow! Its like a flashing red light to me! Thats what my Grandfather would say to all of us kids regarding the Marlin that he kept loaded above the front door! you always saw it as you walked outside. There for Grandmother to grab if she needed it! And she was a good shot too. For varmits or other things . But we all knew that it was LOADED. So why is that particular saying there? So that I would notice it? Is this what you mean Paul when you say that you find breadcrumbs in the woods? From years ago???????? Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Victoria Steele,
If you look around, you will find Esmeralda?
Phoebus she fell in love with, Apollo the shining one.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: cub scouts

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote:Sorry, they were cub scouts?

"My boys are finishing Cub Scout day camp today. It's rained every day, but we needed it!

10 posted on 06/18/2004 4:43:39 AM PDT by Tax-chick (A rifle without ammunition is just a stick.)

I guess that it is possible that I am just seeing things that are not there. Maybe . But this conversation just feels strange to me. Found a home for their bird? ......... as in what? ..... I don't think that we are talking a canary here. Am I just stomping up dust here Mr. Twigsnapper? Am I supposed to see this? But why?
Victoria,

They were also talking elsewhere about how their Beta fish was eventually eaten by the catfish and the boys learned a valuable lesson about life.

The game is still afoot......Watson.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth helen drake,
You flagged up what I posted about the surface of the earth and the ionosphere acting as a capacitor, and I was a little flippant in my answer to Pauls request for why I posted that.
I always try to adhere to K.I.S.S as it suits me.

If you ignore my consideration that nothing is moving in universe, as it grates against all known and accepted theory of universe, thus everyone just thinks I am mad suggesting such.

And to actually clarify why I consider nothing is moving first, it is the moon that gives the biggest clue, as I consider what we observe is the movement of stuff, that matchs precisely the observable and testable movement in space of large formed blobs of mass that have settled into geometric patterns of movement of stuff.

The loose comets and smaller formed blobs of mass are forming and moving on the miriad of geometric structure that space is, they are then attracted to the nearest positive to them large formed mass.
to all our senses and measuring devices space appears as a void , a vacuum, but we are looking in mirroors constantly and seeing the illusion.

But to adhere to K.I.S.S just ignore my thoughts about that, our minds are downloaded with information of space that what we observe is moving objects, all of those objects are made of space stuff, and are all electrically based.
Each formed mass is either positive or negative in relation to its near neighbour( that is really simplifying, but easier to follow ), therefore to think this out again as simple as possible just concentrate on the sun,earth and moon,
I consider the sun to be negative to the earth, but positive to the moon, with the moon been positive to the earth with the earth been negative to the moon.
If you took the moon away, we would have a fairly stable balance between the earth and the sun, with transfers between the two farly constant if you ignore for now all the other blobs of mass, but as the moon circulates about the earth it interferes with that balance as it reacts and interacts with both here and the sun.
That interferance here on the earth is dependant upon its position relevant to the observable point on the surface of the earth.

As a dowser I can detect the interferance and alterations it causes to that detectable system.
I consider it is exactly the same reaction that Dr Brown was able to follow with the detectable reactions upon his gravitators, I am assuming that of course, but I will give very large odds I am right.

If you drop all stories that you have been TOLD as to how gravity is responsible for the visable effects of this interferance , ie; the tides etc and think electrically, as Dr Brown will have thought?
And that gravity is not a result of mass, but is variable dependant upon the electrical balance between oppositely opposed poles of mass, then you can begin to glean perhaps the realisation that must have struck Dr Brown early on, that is that gravity is alterable if you alter the electrical potential between poles, and is always chasing towards the positive.

It is far too complicated an explanation to fully explain the patterns that I so easily detect and thus can visualise out and inwards to infinity both ways, but by doing so I can visualise why everything spirals and circulates around points, but that what is moving is not visible or apparent, the formation and creation upon those patterns is what our senses have evolved to accept as fact, they are , but our senses are not operating in the way that we consider they are, so we are trapped in the illusion thinking it is real.

Stufff moves, as the sea, Dr Brown will have realised his dream, in it, on it or under it, the sea of stuff is everywhere, and it will take the finest sailors possible to sail about in it, I think thats why sailors were picked.
And whether you sail on it, in it or under it, you have to move it out of your way and go with the flow in the opposite direction, its simple
K.I.S.S
kevin, will continue , but confusing myself by now.
fibonacci is king
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

cub scouts????

Post by ladygrady »

You know me. I notice odd things and try to take note.

Everybody look at this little snippet of conversation that " bubbled up"
viewtopic.php?p=10694#10694

Thats just earlier in this same thread and a Sam Wolf was quoted about his " cub scouts" being out in the rain and everybody wondered and I would NEVER have made any connections but Paul .... when was it that you gave that boy scout pin to Morgan? Do you think there could possibly be a connection to that and this very strange and seems like to me, coded communication?

10 posted on 06/18/2004 4:43:39 AM PDT by Tax-chick (A rifle without ammunition is just a stick)

I have heard that expression too recently... the rifle without ammunition part ...... and somehow it makes me think of Pauls book ... and the incoming information will be his amunition. everything else is practically ready! Wierd, wierd, wierd. grady
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

boy scout pin

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I believe that Paul gave Morgan his Dads pin early springtime 2004. Odd convergence of words, phrases and connections that you have noted with the Sam Wolf comment grady. Did we stumble on some sort of code being flashed? And if so, what was the intelligent thread that led us there? Was there one? or is this just a fanciful fit of imagination shared between us?

I'd like to think that there was a connection to Morgan. But of course thats just me. Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: cub scouts????

Post by Paul S. »

ladygrady wrote:Paul .... when was it that you gave that boy scout pin to Morgan?
It was March, 2004... about this time of the month, actually.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

toward the future?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

On page three of this thread Flow there was this:

flowperson wrote:
Of course speaking of such things always tempts those who would scream and point fingers at the Illuminati, the Bilderbergs, the Tri-Lateral Commission, the guys that meet at the Bohemian Grove, etc. That is all smoke and mirrors. My opinion is that there is a global wisdom beginning to drive things these days and it ain't the traditional management style people and organizations complex. The short-term profit oriented viewpoint is gradually shifting to a long-term general beneficience viewpoint I believe.

short term, gradually shifting, long term beneficience ?

What do you all think? Flow saw that. Do others? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Talking of flow person , where is he?
And I hope sir Mr mikado, that you do not run off with your bat and ball.
This forum is far richer and better rounded with both the above.

Please keep in mind that tomorrow is a special day as far as position of moon goes, it is each year at this time of year, think eggs.
I did post a link to determine local sidereal time.
kevin
fibonacci is king