10,000 posts on Thomas Townsend Brown

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

10,000 posts on Thomas Townsend Brown

Post by Trickfox »

Here we are? TEN THOUSAND POSTS

BIG WASHINGTON MEETING TODAY

Right this very minute Gary Tuchman of CNN is talking about the reunion of famous individuals including the Govenor of Arizon. These are highly respected citizens who are meeting in Washington DC this very day.
They are talking about UFO and strange Pyramid shaped Craft.

Gary Says they are going to wait until one of these ufos land in front of live TV cameras before deciding that this whole issue is REAL....

OH.... How they look so silly when they say that!!!
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

thankyou!

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

THANKYOU TRICKFOX! WHAT A NICE THING TO DO!
Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Woo Hoo ! Let's party down dudes and dudettes. I've got some specially made brownies here that I can contribute. Who's making the punch ?
I hope that they land on Gary's big fat talking head.
Nice plasma ball Trickfox !

flow.... :P
Dancing is better than marching
Griffin
Senior Officer

10,000 things

Post by Griffin »

Reminds me of the Chinese expression "ten thousand things" which can virtually mean everything. And it's all reconciled in the Dao. Congratulations all.

A toast to Townsend!

As ever,

Griffin
James Barrett

amazing

Post by James Barrett »

Over ten thousand individual messages! Its not the number that is so outstanding ( though that is wonderful) its the quality of the messages! This is no lightweight forum! My congratulations to all who have contributed in such a solid, thoughtful manner. I do believe that Dr. Brown would be quite honored. JDB
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: 10,000 posts on Thomas Townsend Brown

Post by skyfish »

I found Paul's book on Dr. Brown more recently and just thought it was time to join this forum and say hello and how much I enjoyed it. I was touched by the Brown family's sacrifices and the hardships they endured. He should have been a national hero! I am from Ohio, work in Columbus every day, and think it is pretty cool that a "local" guy was responsible for something so amazing. The whole topic of field propulsion, the nature of spacetime and travel to the stars has been kicking around in my head for many years....as I can see it has in this group's also. I just want to throw some ideas out here.
1. the universe is an area of space/time...seems pretty basic
2. all energies and matter exist in this "medium".
3. Dr. Brown discovered a way to intereact with this medium...can we call it the ether? I know it's been used but this all makes sense if viewed in terms of an existing medium/ether with the qualities of space/time.
4. explains why gravity, magnets and quantum entanglement work/exist...and is the medium by which they exert their forces
5. All subatomic energies are vibrations in this medium, like the waves in the ocean, and everything is connected via the ether...all space and all time...subatomic particles arise from the ether and are not seperate from it.
6. Since these energies are already perturbing the ether, it is logical that larger, more powerful electromagnetic fields, rotating and/or pulsing can manipulate the continuum...torsion field physics.
7. highly charged dielectrics have the necessary subatomic energy density levels to interact with the ether...plasma too?
8. the ether seems to reside in a parallel dimension or something like it...corrugated cardboard that Dr. Brown made note of??...making it hard to detect except by observing it's effects...and it is this quantum "pressure" that causes gravity.

Of course, if you manipulate this medium you are modifying time also...when you grab the tail you get the whole cat. Recent research into quantum entanglement showed that the information exchange between the particles takes place at least 100,000 time faster than the speed of light...we should be able to match that.
IMHO
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Welcome Skyfish!

R.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Welcome aboard!

Post by Griffin »

Hello Skyfish-

A good summation.

Your name brings to mind the story Townsend Brown told me of the Fish and Boats. The boats, of course, are part of both the water world the fish live in and are familiar with in their fishy thinking AND the whole air/sky world which the fish can’t even conceptualize. But there are flying fish, and fish may even evolve into amphibians.

Welcome aboard, so to speak.

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Thank you Griffin and Radomir,
Yes, we are kind of like fish living in an ocean, not even perceiving it. I wish I could have spoken with Dr. Brown. This whole topic has been a minor obsession for decades and I have so many ideas. I can see that is true for others in this forum. I feel so close to this story for some reason. Physics seems to have closed the door on this line of research. I know that there were expierments testing for the ether that failed to prove it's existence but to do so leaves us in the current position of not even being able to explain how magents work or what gravity is. That would be an interesting story. Why did we end up here? Was it intentional? Conspiracy?
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I will start by welcoming you to the forum, Mr/Ms skyfish.
skyfish wrote: 1. the universe is an area of space/time...seems pretty basic
2. all energies and matter exist in this "medium".
3. Dr. Brown discovered a way to intereact with this medium...can we call it the ether? I know it's been used but this all makes sense if viewed in terms of an existing medium/ether with the qualities of space/time.
4. explains why gravity, magnets and quantum entanglement work/exist...and is the medium by which they exert their forces
5. All subatomic energies are vibrations in this medium, like the waves in the ocean, and everything is connected via the ether...all space and all time...subatomic particles arise from the ether and are not seperate from it.
6. Since these energies are already perturbing the ether, it is logical that larger, more powerful electromagnetic fields, rotating and/or pulsing can manipulate the continuum...torsion field physics.
7. highly charged dielectrics have the necessary subatomic energy density levels to interact with the ether...plasma too?
8. the ether seems to reside in a parallel dimension or something like it...corrugated cardboard that Dr. Brown made note of??...making it hard to detect except by observing it's effects...and it is this quantum "pressure" that causes gravity.

Of course, if you manipulate this medium you are modifying time also...when you grab the tail you get the whole cat. Recent research into quantum entanglement showed that the information exchange between the particles takes place at least 100,000 time faster than the speed of light...we should be able to match that.
IMHO
The fact that you ended your list with "IMHO", than does that mean that everything that precedes it is your hypothesis?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hello Mikado,
Thanks, it is nice to be here. These are just ideas that have been bouncing around in my head. I am an IT guy...not a scientist or physicist but this whole topic is something that seems to always occupy a part of my brain...not sure why. I am not sure it can be called a formal hypothesis...just some ideas I have and wanted to see what other folks down this rabbit hole think. I drive my coworkers and friends crazy with this stuff...so hopefully I have found an outlet. When I saw Dr. Brown's work, I knew then how this medium could be manipulated.
Mark
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Skyfish,

Welcome! I add my voice to the many here. Sorry that I have been sort of out of touch but all of you are much more educated with these darned computers than I am and I am sure that something that looks major to me is a snap to all of you. Its nice to be back on .... but I don't know how long this will last!

Helooo Everybody. Its going to take me a long time to catch up!

Skyfish... Have you ever spent any time at Buckeye Lake? Or perhaps had dinner at the Yacht Club there/ I still have the club flagthere on that lake. that my dad flew on his cruiser on that lake and just looking at it sometimes helps me imagine how much fun he and my mom had both with that powerboat and the sailboat he called the " Tom Cat" He was a little embarrassed I think by the name because he always made sure when he showed off the trophies that he and that little boat won .... that the name belonged to the boat when he bought it. Just shows you how humble the man was. But he was one heck of a sailor. I have one of the trophies and that flag and I treasure them both.

Nice to hear from you and of course I welcome you again! Linda
Griffin
Senior Officer

'Tom Cat' LeRoy

Post by Griffin »

Hello Linda,

Even if a little embarrassing, the name “Tom Cat” brings to mind a nice association with your father’s story about LeRoy the Cool Cat and his temporary abduction by the pelican with a mutual fish interest.

As ever,

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hello Linda,
It is vrey nice to hear from you! Are you a Buckeye football fan? Yes, I have fished at the lake but I have not eaten at the club. I like to fish. Like your father, I am a Navy vet(data processing technician),and spent time in California and Hawaii. I enjoyed the book immensley and eagerly waited for each new chapter. I look forward to the day that your father gets the recognition he deserves and this technology can be used for the good of all mankind. We dearly need a major change in the way this world is going. Hey...do you think in the future there are time tourists that maybe pass through and just stare in amazement? : )
Great to hear from you!
Mark
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

And now folks its TWENTY THOUSAND POSTS.

TWENTY THOUSAND QUALITY, THOUGHTFUL WIDE RANGING POSTS WHICH RANGE FROM MARKS SINGLE " huh?" TO SOME OF THE LONGER EPICS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS WRAPPED UP IN A BIG PACKAGE OF APPRECIATION TO ALL OF YOU FOR THIS LANDMARK.

And look Trickfox. Ten Thousand in the last year! AMAZING! Linda