Honda Replication 1996

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: you just know alot

Post by Trickfox »

Gewis wrote:
twigsnapper wrote:Some things you just have to wait to develop before the next stage takes over. I am not putting any burden on Paul that he hasn't already accepted and shouldered. He is doing well what he has been drawn to do. But I am sure that you realize that there are other " developments" that are " bubbling up to the surface" and much of the forward motion around this subject just flat takes time to happen. Only so much pushing is appropriate.
Bubbling up is such a perfect way to describe it, Twigsnapper. The ESA's rotating superconductor experiments, Podkletnov, Evans, Haisch and Puthoff, Lisi (just this last week!), and other things that keep popping up. It's like watching water boil. First you get a bubble here, and then one there, but pretty soon the entire service is rolling in it. Places like these forums are adding to the heat.
Boy...... Gewis nailed that one pretty well....

I'm very interested in the rotating superconductor experiments, and I believe it was one of the precedents that Carl Sagan was using for his "MACHINE consortium" in the movie "Contact".

LISI? ........ would you care to elaborate ?

I heard that Elizabeth R. has left N. Haramein and is onto yet another project in Hawai.

Trickfox
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox...The Lisi dude. Gnarly man !

flow.... :wink:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.j ... urf114.xml
Dancing is better than marching
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox...Truly gnarly man ! The link that I posted doesn't seem to want to work. Try this one.

Flow.... :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Garrett_Lisi
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Flow... you are right... that IS impressive. Note also that golden flower thing again. Only thing missing is the inwards spiralling movements like the ones seen in a SMITH CHART. I guess the Smith chart represent a sort of logarithmic quadrant version of EB somehow.
Trickfox
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

I intuit that the graphic construction of the mathematical propositions in Lisi's work is that of an inside/out gateway in the aetherial medium. A gateway that facilitates the collapse of quantum wave forms into material realities and vice versa. Again, it will all have to be engineered on the nano scale to become practicable as a tool for Creation.

I believe that the spiral activities will operate when the construct is engaged in the system. Spirals are the universal symbolic form for movement from one paradighm to another. The most ancient cultural artifacts in many cultures are full of spiral forms. Ever see a Maori's face after it's tatooed?
What do you think that represents ?

If I could ram a plate of turkey dinner through the broadband medium to you tomorrow trickfox, I surely would my friend. I'll probably be back on Friday after I recover.

flow.... :wink:
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

another thought

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

If I had that " box" available to me Trickfox I would make sure that you could use it to transport yourself to each of the tables that are missing your company right now...... and who would love to have you as the guest of honor ....... Just think of all of the tables welcoming you.

but ........ I don't ....yet ...... so my love and best, warmest thoughts today are sent instead. Fare forward Voyager! Seems meager crumbs when I want to send so much more. Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Gewis wrote:However, with that said, Langley did also refer to the experiment. It doesn't appear many people paid attention, based on the replies. The above still stands.

viewtopic.php?p=7688&highlight=honda#7688
Hi Gewis, anything you add is valuable. Its good you independently added the Honda link. I greatly appreciate your contributions and also your infinite patience when I post stuff which you have the ability to rip to bits but never do.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Is anyone familiar with Harold Aspden?

http://www.aspden.org.uk/2.htm

You may find his math interesting and hauntingly simple by some standards.
Trickfox
The Magician

I miss my Dolphox

Post by Trickfox »

Welcome FM.....
You have GREAT taste my friend....
Here is "THE" youtube to intrduce our new forum participant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HY-OjPFG1I

Great memories of lying on the beach next to Santa Monica Pier back in the late 70s. The picture window of my girlfriends livingroom looked over the oceanfront walk area in that group of little houses on PCH just north of the pier below the bluffs.

Yup....that Dolphox allways did have class....(XOXX)
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Music that touches the soul. Thank you kindly Mr. Trickfox

Fred