Chapter 69: How Fast A Fat Pony

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

A can of interesting worms

Post by Victoria Steele »

OK. How did this just work? I typed in " George Marshall Leesburg Virginia UFO" and came immediately upon this

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro01e.htm

Some of it is flack. I understand that. But why do some of these names and dates seem to make more sense now. You will be hearing more from me on this. Bits and pieces. Have to go now. Victoria
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: protection in place

Post by greggvizza »

twigsnapper wrote:when you start looking into early investigations of " Flying Saucers" and look hard for connections to a fellow who happened to love Leesburg also .... George Marshall.
That is a very heavy duty person to be found hanging out around flying saucers. The Marshall Plan was named after him as well as the Marshall Space Flight Center, etc.
twigsnapper wrote:"There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit." -- George Marshall"
I think I am going to type this quote in 120 point font and hang it on my wall.

GV
flowperson
Senior Officer

Re: A can of interesting worms

Post by flowperson »

Victoria Steele wrote:OK. How did this just work? I typed in " George Marshall Leesburg Virginia UFO" and came immediately upon this

Some of it is flack. I understand that. But why do some of these names and dates seem to make more sense now. You will be hearing more from me on this. Bits and pieces. Have to go now. Victoria
Hi Victoria...As I've stated many time here, the devil is definitely in the details.

And a couple of others if you don't mind: "When you dance with the devil, he leads"... and from Stephen King," If you eat with the devil you'd better have a very long spoon."

That's all for now my dear. Go Forth !

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

the devils details

Flow .... I appreciate the saying " when you dance with the devil, he leads ... but my response to that is ..... thats why women are the only ones that can dance with him. They can dance backwards and in heels too. That said .... shall we?

Tearing this apart bit by bit/ I have time. Pauls away!

The first section is about mind control and the covert groups interested in it . I know that we might eventually go there with the story of Townsend Brown but for right now I am going to “ cherry pick through the information looking for connections between the years and the locations and what we already know that Dr. Brown was doing . So ..... thank you for the encouragement. Here I am ...... going forth! The rest might just turn into a red herring at the moment and I have the secnt of the fox in my nose right now.

How about this for a WHAT statement! Comments please!

.S. military releases clouds of zinc cadmium sulfide gas over Winnipeg, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Fort Wayne, the Monocacy River Valley in Maryland, and Leesburg, Virginia. Their intent is to determine how efficiently they could disperse chemical agents.
AND LEESBURG VIRGINIA. WHAT?

**************************OK************** SAVING THAT FOR DISCUSSION****

and then this. Cherry picking past some stuff about chemical/biological tests on unsuspecting communities ..... Leesburg???????? Then there is this .... and I am going to stop and chew for awhile.

In September of 1953, Albert K. Bender claimed that he had received certain information that provided the missing pieces for a theory concerning the origin of UFOs. He wrote it all down and sent it to a trusted friend. Shortly after, he received a visit from "Three Men." One of them held the letter he had written in his hand. They told him that he had, indeed, stumbled on the answer, and then they purportedly filled him in on the details. He became so ill he was unable to eat for three days. A couple of other UFO researchers, Dominick Lucchesi and August C. Roberts, tried to persuade Bender to talk. He would only repeat "I can’t answer that."

Then there is this further comment about Major Keyhoe who as I remember is was the person who took over NICAP after Dr. Brown founded it.
Major Donald E. Keyhoe
1. "The Air Force had put out a secret order for its pilots to capture UFOs."
"If, in fact, we are able to find life or to answer the question ’Are we alone?’ then that certainly is grand enough and noble enough to be the enduring legacy of our civilization

Thats enough for me at the moment but like the governor said. “I’ll be backâ€
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

yeah right, whenever ...

Doing something else while I am writing, can you tell?
Anyway hows this?

"And then on December 20th, along with two articles he sent to Barker, Jessup wrote:
1. The Mexican craters are real - I found them myself, and I’ve seen the air force negatives. [...] The extension of the motive-power theme to include some jolts to religion are rather obvious. This space race COULD be our GOD. They COULD have left the Earth millennia ago. Our book will hint at how Sun-worship may be connected with the space denizens. I read your report regarding Albert K. Bender with great interest. Looks like SOMETHING did happen. He probably did stumble onto the truth. I will be glad of any additional information you may uncover. In my humble opinion, you are absolutely correct in your thought that the power source is the key to the whole UFO deal. I am convinced of it from my own introspection and reading."

Andrew particularly, or anyone else who remembers the thread!
When I read the above it rang in my head that you had said something about Dr. Brown financing Jessups trips to South and Central America. Am I remembering that right? What Mexican Craters? And why was he so excited about them? And WHY would Dr. Brown finance such a thing? At least there is a solid connection there somewhere between Jessup and Brown, right? Victoria
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

IPU?

This needs to be investigated? Anybody know more about it? Griffin? Flow" Mikado? Elizabeth especially? Can we see what you know about this .... group ...

"General MacArthur is believed to have been involved in establishing the Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit (IPU), which was formed to investigate crashed and retrieved flying saucers. In 1955 MacArthur stated:

"The nations of the world will have to unite for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must some day make a common front against attack by people from other planets."

This statement has led to intense speculation that the IPU uncovered more facts about UFOs than has ever been revealed."

UNITE ..... FOR THE NEXT WAR WILL BE AN INTERPLANETARY WAR .....

Well, he sorta missed out on that one. But what an extraordinary thing for him to say. This is ( as I remember) issuing from someone who refused to travel at night by plane. Caught between two worlds maybe? Victoria
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Victoria,

I had mentioned it briefly over at Chapter 67 (Sidebar): Flying Saucers in the Bible on Page 4:

http://forum.ttbrown.com/viewtopic.php? ... nicap#8852

BTW, I received that letter from your favorite researcher (Mr. Moore's)archives.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

Annapolis BOYS?

Post by ladygrady »

Victoria ...... following along with you and making this comment because I just can not resist.

"The National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP) was founded by a core of Annapolis boys. NICAP challenged the Air Force on UFOs, unaware that the CIA was already on board.

Oh that just drives me nuttier than my grandmothers fruitcake.

First of all ... Townsend Brown started NICAP and then stepped aside in January of 1957, I think. One of his friends I believe was Admiral Hillenkoeter .... another one Major Keyhoe. and CIA contacts? Duh, you think? grady
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Has anyone any idea of what type of insects are referred to here?
http://209.132.68.98/pdf/sarbacher-steinman-29nov83.pdf
Kevin
fibonacci is king
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

connections! ding, ding

Post by ladygrady »

How about this for a connection kiddies!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interplane ... menon_Unit

Officials have confirmed that the IPU existed, but little else is known about it. It seems to have been an unidentified flying object-related undertaking. Some ufologists have suggested that the very name "Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit" is an indication that the IPU was convinced that the extraterrestrial hypothesis was a viable explanation for UFOs.............There has been speculation that the IPU was another name for the Majestic 12 or MJ-12, an unconfirmed (and controversial) U.S. UFO research group said to have been founded in 1947 to handle UFO investigations in the aftermath of the so-called Roswell UFO incident.

....................................Another contention is that the IPU was a separate unit, also founded in 1947 following Roswell, under the direction of Army Counterintelligence, but ultimately at the disposal of MJ-12. Researchers William Steinman and Wendelle Stevens contended the IPU unit was directly involved in the crash-recovery of another UFO at Aztec, New Mexico in March 1948, being ordered there by MJ-12. [1]

MY NOTE? Same thing as the MJ12. Oh Really?You mean if I should ring up Ryan Woods he might be able to tell me a whole lot more about the MJ12/ IPUconnections ???? Or has someone here already done that?

and then this?????? "However, another MJ-12 related document of questionable authenticity, indicated the unit was supposedly established early in 1942 by General George Marshall following a well-publicized UFO incident, the so-called "West coast air raid" or "Battle of Los Angeles" in which an unidentified object or objects over Los Angeles resulted in a massive anti-aircraft barrage. [2]"..........(note from grady. I am confused here.... wasn't the big UFO flap in LA in 1952?)

Hey wait. Wasn't Townsend Brown in LA in 1952? and then he moves to Leesburg Virginia in 1954. And Mr. Twigsnapper has mentioned Helen Towt, a fellow named Judge Phillips and George Marshal in the same breath and thats enough for me to at least look in that direction. I hear the hunters horn! And like Victoria said, I smell the faint scent of the fox too!!! Theres alot of red herring trails going off in every direction but I definitely know that the fox has trotted past. grady
Last edited by ladygrady on Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hey Victoria...good work. Roger that on Dancing with the devil. Or to paraphrase our friend Mikado, "Go ahead Red."

Oh and I might add not to forget about the mica slabs that were found at Teotuhuihacuan (never could spell that right) since that's mentioned.

And in answer to your questions, nope, I don't remember any info. on that stuff, except that the main guy at NICAP in the 70's was a professor from Northwestern. I can't think of his name right now.

And any zinc-cadmium sulfate spray constitutes a serious dousing with heavy metal contaminants. Likely quite toxic.

I had no idea that Gen. MacArthur made that statement about interplanetary war. Let's see, Gen. Marshall and UFO's in Leesburg, MacArthur predicting interplanetary war, Eisenhower as President, JFK killed, Nixon next with his dysfunctional dirty trick crappy plumber stuff, Reagan warns the nation about alien beings...didja' ever think about the second world war being caused by all of this stuff in the background.

Oh, the three axis dudes were evil allright, but what made the three of them that way? Old Joe Stalin was on the good guys side, and he did lots of bad stuff back in the day, probably as much or more than the axis dudes. Hmmmm.

Go forth somemore !

flow.... :P
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

actually flow

Post by ladygrady »

IActually Flow, I think that World War II erupted and continued pretty much without much of a push from whatever other influence may have been out there.

And remember the word that Morgan promoted? . AGENDA.? It might have met someones agenda to have people worrying about a threat from another planet. It would at least be ONE way to get a bunch of disorderly scrapping children to put their war toys aside. especially when one of them and then the other discovered the bomb. grady
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Started maybe in 1947 ..... disbanded in " late 1950s.

Lets see. About the time that Townsend Brown left his family in Hawaii and then .... disappeared for a period of time ..... when he returned he moves his family relatively quickly to a town called Leesburg ....... and then is getting ready to leave them again? or is at the very least not living with them. I don't know the exact timing but I would bet that he is headed for France. Am I right Paul?

And this "Unit" disbands about 1957-58? And everything just conveniently disappears?

We need to know more about this outfit. Strikes me in a strange way that the words in IPU ( Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit) seems oddly familiar to Browns NICAP (or the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomenon) Phenomenon being the action word. Just the little whiff ladies of the fox that you have been galloping hard after. I do think that you have something here that is more valid than most of the garbage or red herring stuff that has issued out of this topic for years. Yes ....... Go Forth! MarkC
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Grady...Yeah, you're right, there's bad guys to start wars whenever they're needed, especially back then. I still have that gnawing suspicion that it was really all about foreknowledge and time/space flows somehow. But then I'm a pretty suspicious and cynical person.

Victoria...the head of NICAP in the late 60's through the 70's at least was, I believe, J Allen Hynek, a professor of astronomy at Northwestern University if that helps you out any.

Kevin...Yeah the insect reference in Sarbacher's letter was interesting. It shows you a glimpse of what some of the high level thinking was back in the 50's regarding saucer occcupants. Of course with sufficiently powerful mind control abilities, giant cockroaches or spiders with voracious appetites and nefarious intent could make themselves appear inside of our heads as if they were red headed bearded guys in pale blue jumpsuits and silver circle pins without too much effort.

I've mentioned shape shifting before with respect to the global cultural roots of spiritual beliefs. Whether the effect takes place within one's head or to another's physical composition, appearance, and presence is really irrelevant. The observed reality would be "seen" as being the same thingy.

Also remember that there was a spate of insect sci-fi fillms in the 50's about that. "Them" was about giant mutated ants that lived in the storm sewers of Los Angeles and only came out to eat pople, and "The Beginning Of The End" was about giant grasshoppers invading central Illinois and destructively marching north into Chicago. I am an avid believer in the art of any time period as being somewhat reflective of the real cultural undercurrents going on.

Both of these films scared the crap outta me when I was a kid, but then maybe that was the point, eh Grady ?

flow.... :wink:
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

insects?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Sarbachers insect reference in his letter? Can somebody give me a direct quote or a link to it? I have heard about it, of course, but I sure would like to see what he actually said. Having a bit more of an understanding now of where Dr. Sarbacher might have been standing in all of this seeing his exact words should be really interesting. MarkC