Chapter 69: How Fast A Fat Pony

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Rose Hackett,
The bible and ufo's.
Can't seem to get any further?
Makes sense to me.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

legs?

Post by Victoria Steele »

I have a feeling Mr. Twigsnapper that you are a fan of women with pretty legs! But above and beyond that just who was Rose Hackett? I have never seen her name connected to Townsend Brown. So are you saying that she was his " linguist?" Ten languages? whew am I feeling suddenly very sub standard. And she was pretty too probably, want to bet, 1955? that she was working for William Stephenson? Sorta sounds like a woman who might have worked for his network.

Can you tell me more?

And Mikado? Is this a vision that you have seen? I rather expect. Light brown hair? Not Josephine then? No, Mr. Twigsnapper says Rose Hackett. So was she someone who worked with Helen Towt?

Ten languages. Can't help but wonder which ten. Operatives in each country perhaps? His voice/translator, perhaps?

Paul? Do you know who this lady is?

Oh, and I was going to come up with a snappy response for your anticlimatic remark but decided that anything I would offer would be too blue for this forum. Victoria
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

this Rose?

Post by Martin Calloway »

I just Googled Townsend Brown and Rose Hackett ... see how easy this is? If Paul doesn't know about her maybe its OK to look at this?

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... se+Hackett

" I showed up at the NICAP offices to volunteer help, I found Mrs. Rose Hackett Campbell in charge. She had one assistant, Bess Clark. Lee Munsick, who had helped Major Keyhoe during the formative period of NICAP, was already gone. What I soon discovered was that Mrs. Campbell was a great believer in "contactee" stories, and she was trying to steer NICAP in the direction of being a credulous fan club, rather than a scientific investigative organization. Although she was personally very kind and supportive to me, we were miles apart in our views of the UFO subject"

" trying to steer ....." a lady who speaks ten languages ..... obviously there is another agenda at work here and I smell the faint scent of the fox.

Is this what you were talking about kevin? Martin
Langley
Senior Officer

A collective of the aware?

Post by Langley »

At the Wilhelm reich Museum http://www.wilhelmreichmuseum.org/
there is an archive page
http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:7O3 ... clnk&cd=13

In box 19 there is correspondence from the Townsend Brown Foundation

Pdf page:
http://wilhelmreichmuseum.org/correspondence.pdf.

and at (CTRL) NewPhysics http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listse ... 30649.html

There is this: THE REICH ANSWER TO NUCLEAR WEAPONS, REACTORS AND WASTE by Richard L. Clark, Ph.D. The research of Wilhelm Reich describes the reaction of Orgone Energy to nuclear materials -- that is, it increases tremendously the rate of decay (half Life) of the nuclear materials. Thus, a nuclear weapons system, reactor pile, or waste area bombarded by Reich Orgone Energy would fail safe by losing its radioactivity potential and becoming an inert mass. Fifteen minutes of exposure to Orgone Energy would reduce the core of a typical nuclear reactor to lead. This process would normally take millions of years.

The link to the actual article/paper is no longer active. But radioactive decay is basically immutable. Unless something was being done to the time constant. If true it means Reich and Brown had found something which would render nuke weapons uselessl. Via two different streams. If the "set" operated beyond time/space and via its underlying structure, then he and Reich had a lot in common.

Yep. here's a site which is interesting Orgone & negative ions.
http://www.montalk.net/cloudbusting/cloudbust.html

Seems time/space is the content of a universal carrier. Could be wrong.
The carrier is everywhere at once as it is a single point. the content is what we experience as time and space. Impose a signal on the carrier and it will be everywhere at once. Rough analogy. Radio station sends signal which is picked up by millions of tranny radios all over the place. (Very rough analogy. If the carrier can be directly accessed, there is no time or space, and communication across distance and time becomes a matter of "tuning" to desired time and space. Could be wrong.

Maybe there are aliens.

I know so little it is very frustrating.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a million copper coins

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Langley,

Perhaps you remember the messages Mr. Twigsnapper sentus about the ship load of one million copper coins that was bound for a destination for " trade" , was lost in an unfortunate storm, has been retrieved. On another level he tried to tell us that these coins can " speak " to each other.

Your 3000th message on this thread is an exact example of that. Thank you so much for being out there and finding what you did. No one else could have done it.

edit, edit ..... scanning some of the material you found in the list of names .... note the name right above the Townsend Bown Foundation and remember Mr. Twigsnappers words ... a rose is a rose is a ROSE ...... the name M. Rose ..... and I would bet those million copper coins that is " Mason Rose" and you have just uncovered one of the major players in this saga.

going on now browse the other material. Regarding HOLLAND note that the only name listed for HOLLAND is B. Englander. Now who might that actually be? Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Fascinating

Post by Trickfox »

Thank you for the links Langley.

There is literally volumes of information worth looking at, providing you forget everything about religious morality and charge into sexuality with scientific instrumentation. (I'm not talking about toys here)

If Nuclear materials can be rendered harmeless by analyzing sexuality then a lot of scientists are going to be perspiring profusely for a while to gather the data.

How much of that is simply THERMAL energy, and I'm curious to see exactly how the energy is harvested.

It seems like the ORGONE ACCUMULATOR is a sort of "faraday cage capacitor" ( -Inner faraday cage seperated from an outter faraday cage by a very high dielectric) is what has been described in the past. I'm wondering if any one else has any input on the physics of the forces involved. How is Gravity measured? How is the static electric field controlled?. What is the potential voltage?
How is magnetism detected? are radio-active particles counted and how?
Is there EM spectrum involved? DC-to Daylight, or if not what BW?

So many questions, and so much work to perform to find the answers.

If and when the time comes to see what TT Brown contributions were in all of this research by Reich, we will all no doubt find out, RIGHT PAUL?

Trickfox
James Barrett

one coin to another

Post by James Barrett »

Check this out:

http://www.montalk.net/cloudbusting/cloudbust.html

1. Orgone Ions
Highly charged orgone accumulators placed in the dark are seen to emit a blue glow. Objects ionized by high voltage electricity give off a blue corona.
A healthy dose of orgone "freshens" the air, creates an energized sense of well being. Negative ion generators also freshen the air, stimulate cilia movement within air passages of subjects breathing negative ions -- leading to a better filtration of dirty air and increased oxygen utilization within the body.
DOR causes thirst, fatigue, irritability, and blank stares among its victims. Positive ions (lack of negative ions) decrease cilia movement, leading to throat irritations and thirst caused by lowered production of mucous and resulting increase of foreign particulates entering the lung, and oxygen utilization is lowered, also creating fatigue.
Orgone is neutralized or absorbed by water. Static electricity is also neutralized of absorbed by water.
Cloudbusters are like lightning rods, but draw orgone at a slower rate. Lightning rods channel bolts of electricity, cloudbusters channel ions slowly.
Orgone can alter the decay rate of radioactive materials. Ions are known to affect radioactive decay.

Quite clearly, orgone not only resembles electricity, but could actually be electricity with one exception: several behaviors of orgone cannot be fully explained by the physics of ionization alone, which leads to my hypothesis that the unnaccounted factor is of psychic origin, in other words, it is a radionic/conscious factor."

Anything look familiar here? What did the Russian say ? Something about an intelligent aether?
JDB
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

intuition input

and if you say

"Seems time/space is the content of a universal carrier. Could be wrong.
The carrier is everywhere at once as it is a single point. the content is what we experience as time and space. Impose a signal on the carrier and it will be everywhere at once. Rough analogy. Radio station sends signal which is picked up by millions of tranny radios all over the place. (Very rough analogy. If the carrier can be directly accessed, there is no time or space, and communication across distance and time becomes a matter of "tuning" to desired time and space. Could be wrong. "..................

And then this:

Quite clearly, orgone not only resembles electricity, but could actually be electricity with one exception: several behaviors of orgone cannot be fully explained by the physics of ionization alone, which leads to my hypothesis that the unnaccounted factor is of psychic origin, in other words, it is a radionic/conscious factor." ...........................................................

And am I the only one who is sensing that we have all been in some sort of strange classroom here where none of the old teaching rules apply?

Paul says for him its been like falling down a fresh and very deep rabbit hole where none of the old rules that we have developed and things that we have learned apply. Perhaps so. But all of this information has been there for us! Just waiting. Its just that we have to learn to recognize it.

This is a new style of accepting information and the only words to halfway describe it are " Intuitive Input". Information finds its way to us by leapfrogging over things that are sometimes connected in the strangest of ways and at the end its not the connection but where the connection takes us that is important. It LOOKS sometimes like coincidence but I am sure that it is not. And you can’t look for rationality in this process because it really way past that. Brainstorming . Strangely, a good word for it.

Take the word ...." Philips" .... for example ..... I don’t know what Langleys itnernal connection was between Philips and Holland or how he got that inspiration (????) .... but Holland hadn’t come to our attention before, except for the off shoot connection in similar names Judge Phillips.... and the Philips outfit in Holland but then the Townsend Brown Holland connection led to the papers that Langley found .( The Townsend Brown paper mentioned! .... with M. Rose just above it) .... and twigsnapper had PREVIOUSLY come back with his “ A rose is a rose is a Roseâ€
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Elizabeth... If you wanted to track something unknown and its effects through intergenerational histories, how would you do that ? My belief is that it would be best accomplished through names and their connections.

IMHO, the real question is... who or what is doing the naming and connection tracking intergenerationally. Through the use of what ? Perhaps the "set"? For what ultimate purposes...and why ?.

These are the "real" issues I believe that we are all addressing here under Paul's guidance and story narratives, (hey guy...no pressure...really).

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

coins

Post by twigsnapper »

Interesting to see Elizabeth use that word " Brainstorming"

I have always felt that if any sort of " intelligence" was going to be able to interact with the human mind it would be when that particular mind threw away its " rules and regulations and barriers " and intentionally buzzed from one topic to another in what it would consider a random manner. But the other intelligence realizing that there is no such thing can interact then with the thought process. A happy convergence of ... not sure what to call it .... of conciousness? And it is a rare and happy occurance, I would like to believe, when a human realizes what is happening. But seeing that there is a connection ... and being able to deal with the enormity of it ... those are two different issues.

there is just such a bounty of loosely bound intuitive information to be investigated. It is piling up in front of Paul like some sort of challenging mountain and building up behind him in the same mountain of untold histories ...( or told histories perhaps which he hasn’t had a chance to learn about yet.) It is going to be far too much for one, even the most studious, individual to comprehend and then become the master of..

Paul, you would have to become the human version of a quantum computer, open on all channels to get a grasp of the situation. And even then just when you might think that you are beginning to understand a phase of this story it will shoot off in another complicated and frustrating direction. Down another deep rabbit hole. The nature of the situation.

So Paul .... relax sir, no one is expecting you to get a solid handle on ALL of this information. It is humanly impossible for one individual. But you can do what you have been called upon to so. If the facts that you have discovered about Townsend Brown can be tossed out there then that is what is most important. Facts that no one knew.......facts that some knew perhaps but not in any kind of context......... facts that some knew which were incorrect to start with.

Your statements addressing those situations are much like those copper coins I mentioned before. Each one will interact with others and its that interaction which will open the doors that you just can’t open right now, to a flow of information you may never be able to conceive right now. It may take years .... but the flow of brainstorming information will find its roots with your work..... So take a deep breath. Draw on your own form of “ linking conciousnessâ€
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: legs?

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: And Mikado? Is this a vision that you have seen? I rather expect.
Oh my dear Red, how have you been? To answer you.....you wouldn't believe me but I will go with what you say, I suppose when you see, it would be considered "vision". From what I saw, yes, she was cute but it was only by profile.

Also, I couldn't understand a word said. Language and I just don't get along, hell, I have problems with English..<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: one coin to another

Post by Mikado14 »

James Barrett wrote: Orgone can alter the decay rate of radioactive materials. Ions are known to affect radioactive decay.
Care to cite your source?
James Barrett wrote:Quite clearly, orgone not only resembles electricity, but could actually be electricity with one exception: several behaviors of orgone cannot be fully explained by the physics of ionization alone, which leads to my hypothesis that the unnaccounted factor is of psychic origin, in other words, it is a radionic/conscious factor."
Now there is a word I haven't seen used in a long while. The Russians heavily experimented with radionic devices. Do you know/are aware of this?
James Barrett wrote:Anything look familiar here? What did the Russian say ? Something about an intelligent aether?
A whole lot of interrogatives. Care to give your assumptions? Or, do you believe that there is intelligence to the aether or would an intelligence utilize the aether? I'll give you an answer.....No on one yes on two. Unless you are talking something else.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
James Barrett

links

Post by James Barrett »

Mikado,

Not my quote but you can find more here
He mentions TTBrown quite a bit and you might find it interesting reading.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3992

He has a forum too and I believe is the moderator. Interacts a whole lot more than Paul but has a different agenda entirely. Tell me what you think

As to the either or question. Both. JDB
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: a million copper coins

Post by Langley »

Hi Elizabeth, I was checking out Philips as, as you may remember, years ago I read a book "The ghost on 451 Mhz" or something like that written by a ex Carrier Airconditiong tech, forget his name. The device he described communicated in audio and vision with the "other side", he said Philips had the tech, the machine, and governments were suppressing it. It struck me as I read about the "set" and even though its not the same thing, I checked it out. I know little about Riech but Im very interested in how this all pans out
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

links again

Yes, I do remember that Langley. I got there strangely by the use of the word " Carrier" by Dr. Brown above ... don't ask me how, exactly but it was a happy fit. and worth investigating.

And everybody else .......remember this from Langley?

"There is this: THE REICH ANSWER TO NUCLEAR WEAPONS, REACTORS AND WASTE by Richard L. Clark, Ph.D. The research of Wilhelm Reich describes the reaction of Orgone Energy to nuclear materials -- that is, it increases tremendously the rate of decay (half Life) of the nuclear materials. Thus, a nuclear weapons system, reactor pile, or waste area bombarded by Reich Orgone Energy would fail safe by losing its radioactivity potential and becoming an inert mass. Fifteen minutes of exposure to Orgone Energy would reduce the core of a typical nuclear reactor to lead. This process would normally take millions of years.

The link to the actual article/paper is no longer active. But radioactive decay is basically immutable. Unless something was being done to the time constant. If true it means Reich and Brown had found something which would render nuke weapons uselessl. Via two different streams. If the "set" operated beyond time/space and via its underlying structure, then he and Reich had a lot in common. "...........................................

I am cross referencing threads here and need to buzz over to the other side of the discussion but you had asked Mikdado where the reference comes from and I see here that it was originally from a Dr. Clark. Am I right Langley?

And this may not make any sense to anyone at all except me .... but I have just seen the name ..... " Bess Clark" in reference to Rose Hacketts associate and perhaps assistant in the early NICAP organization ..... and suddenly I am invested in the urge to check this Dr. Richard C. Clark out. Oh My! Another rabbit hole! The words ring in my ears " REmember the women" and it might just be that the faint scent of the fox can be picked up if I go in this direction. If I come back all empty handed just prop me up in a corner.

Anyone else out there know anything inside about this Dr. Richard C. Clark? Elizabeth