Chapter 69: How Fast A Fat Pony

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: links again

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: I am cross referencing threads here and need to buzz over to the other side of the discussion but you had asked Mikdado where the reference comes from and I see here that it was originally from a Dr. Clark. Am I right Langley?
Reference? What and where? I don't recall Langley asking for a reference so my apologies Langley if I did forget and appear to ignore you.

Otherwise, I think I am lost....no, just confused....snafu

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: links

Post by Mikado14 »

James Barrett wrote:Mikado,

Not my quote but you can find more here
He mentions TTBrown quite a bit and you might find it interesting reading.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3992

He has a forum too and I believe is the moderator. Interacts a whole lot more than Paul but has a different agenda entirely. Tell me what you think

As to the either or question. Both. JDB
JDB,

After typing that I realized that my first tractor I ever bought for the farm was an old John Deere B. I rebuilt the engine in that and tore it apart and painted it, used it for two years and got rid of it cause it didn't have live hydraulics or PTO. God was I stupid!

Anyhow, I loved his quote:

Doc: Marty, you're not thinking fourth dimensionally!
Marty McFly: Yeah, I know, I got a real problem with that.

Kind of fitting I would say but then you may already understand the complexities to describe it.

Now as to what I think..... In a nutshell he is correct in my view. If things are to be broken down into the simplest foundations then I would say there are three, 1) Electric 2) Magnetic 3) Gravitic. These are all interrelated and their must be something that is related to each. Have a nickel?
James Barrett wrote:
Mikado wrote:
James Barrett wrote: Orgone can alter the decay rate of radioactive materials. Ions are known to affect radioactive decay.
Care to cite your source?
Not my quote but you can find more here
I never said it was your quote, I asked for your source of the quote or what gave you the impetus to make the statement.
James Barrett wrote: As to the either or question. Both.
Then you are saying that the aether is two mints in one?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
James Barrett

chuckle over montalk

Post by James Barrett »

Mikado,

forgive me. The reference you need to see is

http://www.montalk.net/cloudbusting/cloudbust.html

You will recognize easily the quotes. snafued but not fubared.

Had a good time myself chuckling over his use of the word .... Montalk ... which is either a misspelling intentionally, or an odd french connection .... or both.

Had a laugh over the tractor story. So true. I was lucky enough in my youth to have a girl friend who, like the song .... "thought my tractor was sexy "

We still on the same page? Two sides, same coin JDB
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

sexy tractors

Post by Victoria Steele »

Oh, you guys think I could leave that alone? Its not the tractor! Its the buff guy up there driving it, with maybe his shirt off, haying season .... the smell of the alfalfa .... and the sunlight on that tan ..... oh boy, oh boy! .... where was I?

Anybody seen the Bee Story yet? Good moral to that. Just like human hives. Take away the need to work suddenly and everything goes away. See the movie and then we can talk. Kids may love the movie, but its no kids story. I especially liked the " pollen jocks" I think I already know a couple of those. And forgive me Mr. Twigsnapper, but I think I found the bee version of you!

Victoria
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

lemonade

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Lemonade? Tall glasses with alot of ice ... or maybe it was iced tea? I can pretty much imagine the scene. What guy on a tractor is not going to be tempted for a short break in his chores by a girl standing by the sideline ... cotton dress and sandals............ what summer is all about.

I agree with you about the movie. Alot of lessons in it and I can see suddenly what would happen to the very fabric of our society if suddenlyl we didn't have to work to pay for the energy to heat our homes or move our vehicles. If the tractors didn't require the fuel ....the ships .... what then would be our priority? Control started really with the Egyptian grain store houses. What would happen if the grain .... honey .... whatever ... never had to be stored or controlled and was there for everyone, everywhere.

You have already pointed out how materialistically drawn we are. Centuries of conditioning. Wipe that slate clean where every one would be able to plug into an inexhaustible supply? Could we then turn to providing food for those who need it? But then ..... where would the balance of power shift and what would develop? I don't necessarily think that would be bad but it certainly has to be something under consideration. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Clark is listed here:
http://www.parapsychologydegrees.com/li ... mbers.html

and here
http://www.textfiles.com/bbs/KEELYNET/GRAVITY/clark.asc
SOFT PARTICLE PHYSICS: THE ERRONEOUS BASIC ASSUMPTION OF GENERAL RELATIVITY by Richard L. Clark, Ph.D. 10 September, 1982

try also
http://www.svn.net/gp/clark6.htm

THE REICH ANSWER TO NUCLEAR WEAPONS, REACTORS AND WASTE by Richard L. Clark, Ph.D. The research of Wilhelm Reich describes the reaction of Orgone Energy to nuclear materials -- that is, it increases tremendously the rate of decay (half Life) of the nuclear materials. Thus, a nuclear weapons system, reactor pile, or waste area bombarded by Reich Orgone Energy would fail safe by losing its radioactivity potential and becoming an inert mass. Fifteen minutes of exposure to Orgone Energy would reduce the core of a typical nuclear reactor to lead. This process would normally take millions of years.

more:
http://lists.ifas.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa.ex ... =0&P=22830

more again from Clark Himself:
http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/clark1.txt

Not sure if this is the same Clark but:
Richard L. Clark, Ph.D. Candidate, Materials Science and Engineering
Advisor: R. G. Kander
TOPIC: "The Effect of Transcrystallinity on the Mechanical Properties, Adhesion, and Environmental Durability of Semicrystalline Polymer Matrix Composites"

By Richard L. Clark....M.D.
http://www.ajronline.org/cgi/reprint/107/2/413

Here issomething ratherspecial...not sure if it isrelated;
courtesy of John Draper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

INEXPENSIVE ABUSED SUBSTANCES SUBSTITUTION

by

Richard L. Clark, Ph.D

It is an extremely interesting omission that none of the literature
on the subject of Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) systems and its
effects on humans mentions drug or alcohol simulation capabilities.
Because ELF can create exactly the same mental effects as drugs like
cocaine, heroin, hashish, LSD, marijuana and alcohol. Very large
vested commercial interests have deliberately suppressed this
information.

The social costs in crime, deaths, and ruined lives due to drugs and
alcohol is enormous in our society. So, while I do not personally
condone or respect substance abuse in any form, I feel it necessary
to eliminate the dangers, damage and costs of such habits.
The human brain hemispheres operate on separate ear inputs, thus
stereo sound systems. But of more immediate interest is the fact
that the frequency effect internal to the brain, is the difference
frequency between the separate ear frequency inputs.
Thus, if you input 10 Hz in one ear and 18 Hz in the other ear, the
brain hemispheres internally will have the 8 Hz difference. The
effects of 8 Hz are the meditation or ESP states in humans.
Amazingly, the abuse substance reactions are near this same
frequency. The exact reaction frequency varies slightly from
individual to individual, but can easily be found by tuning until
reaction is achieved by the individual.
All that is needed to use this system is two inexpensively built
audio oscillators and stereo earphones. One audio oscillator can be
a fixed frequency, say 20 Hz, and the other oscillator tunable
between 1 Hz and 100 Hz.
Each oscillator is connected to one earphone only, thus an ELF
difference system is possible. The designs of ELF oscillators and
amplifiers are available everywhere, along with the electronic parts
stores. The stereo earphones cost about $25 to $30.

The advantages of this system are:

o Low initial costs (under $60.)
o Minimum operating costs (batteries)
o No after effects - turn it off and you are turned off immediately .
o Crime and antisocial behavior decreases.
o Criminal element revenue and control losses.
o Perfectly legal
o Not injurious to the body.

I hope there is enough to keep us all busy....

Is that the purpous here?

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: chuckle over montalk

Post by Mikado14 »

James Barrett wrote:
Had a laugh over the tractor story. So true. I was lucky enough in my youth to have a girl friend who, like the song .... "thought my tractor was sexy "
I really could get frisky and start talking about tractor pulls and what is pulling what weight and then ....... I am not going there. <g>
James Barrett wrote:We still on the same page? Two sides, same coin JDB
Your statement assumes that we were on the same page at one point. I don't believe we were ever on the same page at the same time but I bet we may just have passed in the night. The difference is the medium. So, are we on the same page?

Mikado
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox...The last bit sounds like an internet billionaire opportunity just waiting for someone.

Intereting bit about the brain's receptors for opiates and cannaboids both being resonant in the 8mhz neighborhood. The FDA probably has a cell reserved at Lewisburg for the first person to venture forth with the idea. But if I were a retired spook with the knowledge, I'd be sorely tempted to move to an isolated island and try it just for kicks.

Not meaning to be facetious or anything, but didn't Dick Clark have a late afternoon dance show on TV for decades ?

flow.... :P
Dancing is better than marching
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Brain Waves

Post by greggvizza »

Trickfox wrote: INEXPENSIVE ABUSED SUBSTANCES SUBSTITUTION

by

Richard L. Clark, Ph.D

It is an extremely interesting omission that none of the literature
on the subject of Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) systems and its
effects on humans mentions drug or alcohol simulation capabilities.
Because ELF can create exactly the same mental effects as drugs like
cocaine, heroin, hashish, LSD, marijuana and alcohol. Very large
vested commercial interests have deliberately suppressed this
information.

The social costs in crime, deaths, and ruined lives due to drugs and
alcohol is enormous in our society. So, while I do not personally
condone or respect substance abuse in any form, I feel it necessary
to eliminate the dangers, damage and costs of such habits.
The human brain hemispheres operate on separate ear inputs, thus
stereo sound systems. But of more immediate interest is the fact
that the frequency effect internal to the brain, is the difference
frequency between the separate ear frequency inputs.
Thus, if you input 10 Hz in one ear and 18 Hz in the other ear, the
Amazingly, the abuse substance reactions are near this same
frequency. The exact reaction frequency varies slightly from
individual to individual, but can easily be found by tuning until
reaction is achieved by the individual.
between 1 Hz and 100 Hz.
Each oscillator is connected to one earphone only, thus an ELF
difference system is possible. The designs of ELF oscillators and
amplifiers are available everywhere, along with the electronic parts
stores. The stereo earphones cost about $25 to $30.
I remember reading about this. There is a website somewhere that has an actual name for this. I can’t remember it, but that web site also had audio files that you could try out, just by plugging headphones into the speaker jack on your computer. I will have to try to find that.

I think there may be an error in some of the frequencies listed by Mr. Clark, if I remember correctly. The system doesn’t use -- “a fixed frequency, say 20 Hz, and the other oscillator tunable between 1 Hz and 100 Hzâ€
Last edited by greggvizza on Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Stepping back in time again

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Scv9_Lyh8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMrbuEO3ZCM

bizzare but worth looking at

I am a torn fox because these past days I am increasingly worried that there will be war over the nukes in Pakistan.

If there is a way or rendering the plutonium harmless I wonder if the IAEA is aware of it?

Of course if the superpowers are aware such technology exists, then the technology is more important than the weapons themselves.

This Counter weapon weapon ( makes a warheads useless). Does anyone have a clue how they would make such a devivce function?

So many conspiracies, so little time to check them all out....It's starting to look a bit like REX RESEARCH in here!!!

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: chuckle over montalk

Post by Langley »

I AM BLOWN AWAY by all these contributions to this thread.

I was always taught NOTHING could affect the decay rate of a radioisotope. Nothing. It was a constant. Atomic clocks work on that premise. But when (as you may recall re flows posts re Manhattan Project, and my reply post re Prof Shimizu) I came across the obrituary to Prof Shimizu some time ago, this part of it perplexed me:

"My own first encounter with Prof. Shimizu was by correspondence concerning his landmark work with Yasuyuki Nakayama and Takeshi Mukoyama "Incoherent scattering of gamma rays by K-shell electrons," Phys. Rev. 140, A806-A815 (1965), a topic in which I had a special interest. Later, it was my privilege to meet Prof. Shimizu in person at the International Conference on Inner Shell Ionization Phenomena on the Production and Decay of Atomic Inner Shell Vacancies, in Atlanta, Georgia, in April 1972. Later in that same year (September 1972), I could meet Prof. Shimizu on his home turf while I was in Kyoto for a
(dig this:)
Crystallography Congress, at which time his research interests were focused on looking for
changes in the

decay constants of some radioactive nuclides

by external effects -
chemical bonding,
ultra-high hydrostatic and
mechanical pressures,
intense internal electric field in ferroelectric substances,
extreme low temperatures, and in
ultra-high-rpm centrifuges." (from http://www.canberra.edu.au/irps/Archive ... aries.html )

then what people are saying in this forum relates to knowledge that is known to the Elite and suppressed even to people like my Captain. I doubt that Shimizu was a New Age Groupie into Crystals. Nonetheless theres something about crystals and if these guys at the top level of atomic physics are doing stuff llike this, it points to a vallidation of Riech and maybe that links to Brown, negative ions (electrons) and time. And that means time/space.

Some Rabbit hole. Goes all the way to China. And beyond. Farrr out. I am amazed. Could it be that Riech and Brown had more than a handle on all this ? How did they cross refer ? Awesome. Of course to much to hope for that Shimizu should use Orgone energy - crank science in the supposed view of the upper echelon but seems he was aiming at the same priniciples.
The very fact that he could see that the decay rate constant might be variable is a validation of what has been said and found in this thread.

I am blown away.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: Thus, if you input 10 Hz in one ear and 18 Hz in the other ear, the
between 1 Hz and 100 Hz.
Gregg is correct. In the mid 80's I did this with a base of 400 hz. Each oscillator was monitored with a Hickok freq counter utilizing a Panasonic quad headset.

Achieved some very interesting results but I would not say they were consistent but varied from inidividual to individual. Some were frightened by the results.

My goal was to achieve a controllable altered state for a specific purpose. I bet you may know about this Mr. Twigsnapper.

Mikado
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

just a little bit

Post by twigsnapper »

Just a tad.

You may also be interested in Dr. Elizabeth Rs work .... along with Josh Reynolds II...... she ,I believe, was quoted that she could change the mood in a room, or even a whole community, toward the happy or the sad, given enough time and research dollars. She has some interesting connections. Anybody think this might be strange?

http://users.erols.com/iri/electrogravitics.html

She wrote the foreword. My, my, small world.

I believe that this forum has already mentioned her. Does an older gentleman falling down stairs ring any bells? Griffin? Sounding familiar?

Strangely I seem to be able to change moods without the money, but she is a serious individual and I just do it for the fun of it. twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

[quote="flowperson"]But if I were a retired spook with the knowledge, I'd be sorely tempted to move to an isolated island and try it just for kicks.
flow.... :P[/quote

Yea that's it I bet.... many of the good guys retired and got lost in nature, but what about those retired spooks with kids, and now grandchildren.
I'll bet they doing more than just "Fooling Around" with a mindwar or psychotronic device.

A story comes to mind here. It was something I picked up from Mike Coyle (another brilliant mind I might add here). Mike helped Elizabeth R over several years, and has written a few papers for Noetic Science Institute.

He told me about a group of crazy hight technology scientists and LSD experimenters who decided to form their own utopia somewhere, then all ended up dissapearing in one day. I'll see if I can dig-up the reference, however it was fascinating when I first checked out the mysterious website several years ago.

Trickfox
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

I'm pleased

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

That some of you out there understand this all far better than I do. As Mr. Twigsnapper said awhile ago .... you would have to be a human quantum computer to keep up with all of it, and just when you draw a bead on that little wabbit he ducks into a hole that according to Langley " goes all the way to China" and BEYOND.

See Paul? All that has to happen right now in our particular world at this particular moment ..... is the chore of figuring out what happens in Dr. Browns life in the next couple of years (after 1955.) How hard can that be? <g>.

I have already been down the Elizabeth Rauscher trail thank you very much Mr. Twigsnapper ... I know it runs smack into Puharich ... and Greer and Puthoff and gee ... SRI and remote viewing ... one big long circle, so if no one really minds I will skip that trip again unless there is someone out there that needs to talk about all that. In Pauls book we have a span of twenty years about before those subjects need to be adressed so ... lets just put them on a back burner, is that OK? Elizabeth