Chapter 68: A New Age of Speed and Power

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: latter handed over to the FBI

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote: The friend was no friend and a snitch for the FBI
Depends, perhaps from the perspective of the FBI what they really had was a Bell Pepper. Hollow on the inside.
Mark Culpepper wrote:I'm thinking Spirito and Puscheck at this point. If they are, I wonder when they got assigned to the case? Sometime after that picture of the two of them and Dr. Brown in what we think ( right?) is Washington DC in 195 something?

I would have a tendency to agree. What better way to know(speaking Caroline here) than to have someone on the inside who the inside thinks is solid.

Then again, if Dr. Brown could initiate such a well thought out and devious plan (I am sure there was some assistance, no one is perfect) wouldn't it make sense to leak out the "Winterhaven" paper?

By the way, ever wonder why the name "Winterhaven"? There is a town north, not too far from Umatillo. I would have thought someone would have mentioned it over a year ago, perhaps that is it's derivative but I would bet navy beans to dollars that the name was not chosen from a hat. I have my suspicions, do you?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Winterhaven guesses

Post by Victoria Steele »

Mikado,

Yes. I looked up the town of Winterhaven too but I can't really draw any connections and while I agree with you that Dr. Brown probably had a very good reason for naming it that I really have no idea why. If you do ... can you throw your idea out there first? I admit to not even having a clue right now.

He apparently started the project while he was in California so the idea of naming it for a town in Florida seems far fetched. I even thought of a Cold War Winter Haven but that seems like a stretch for even Dr. Brown. and I am not even sure when people started referring to it as the " Cold War" with the Russians anyway.

So I would appreciate knowing your thoughts. You might save me alot of mental energy! And I need all I can get. Linda Brown? Perhaps you can tell us? I know that you were a little kid then but maybe your Dad mentioned "Winterhaven" to you?
Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I personnally like the idea of Shakespeare:

"Now is the winter of our discontent..."

Read the speech in it's entirety:

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/261500.html.....and picture Dr. Brown saying it and all that had transpired including the Pearl demonstration.

And I bet Dr. Brown enjoyed the movie "Jason and the Argonauts"

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

yes, I see it

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Yes Mikado, I see it and you may be right. He was poetic enough to link that with he disappointment he may have felt over all of those ugly faults rising to the surface at Pearl Harbor .... Just as Richard was ..... a form not ready for his age ...........

One of many strong possibilities for the reason in chosing the name "Winterhaven"

Elizabeth
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

an uncle?

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul,

I know this is all very confusing but there are golden threads just lying there waiting to be picked up. You can do this but take the stress away from the search. That golden thread will reach up and put itself into your hands. Just relax a little.

Here is an odd connection. I place into your hands. An uncle of Jacques Bergier. Notice the words that jump out at you." Quantum Tunneling?" There was another Russian speaking fellow that told you about this I think. A certain red haired lad. ( well, used to be) Try this. There will be other connections. Relax ( but pay attention! <g>) twigsnapper

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Gamow
Last edited by twigsnapper on Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Side track

Post by greggvizza »

Here is a small side track.

The current state of tunneling technology. http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/oct07/5579

Sure would make a nice layer cake.

GV
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

2.7 degrees above absolute zero.....

Yes indeed.....

Can't even poke a stick any further out there.
:roll:
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Did a search for Winterhaven and found nothing but in the course of the google search arrived at a reference to the GRASP Paper. Russian scientist working in US finds weight loss above spinning super cooled super conductor. Kicked out of Uni, returns to Russia, Boeing and NASA deny working on it. Though NASA started trying to reproduce it, but team denied the funds needed to complete project.

I just wonder whether a super dense ion field would have the same effect at normal temp, and without rotation. (Electrons spin on their own).

Not that I know what Im doing.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote: I just wonder whether a super dense ion field would have the same effect at normal temp, and without rotation. (Electrons spin on their own).

Not that I know what Im doing.
Langley,

You know enough to ask a question. Don't take this the wrong way but out of the mouth of babes.

Keep on slinging and pay no mind to me, you may just be the flint to ignite an idea in someone who does know what they are doing.

Mikado
grinder
Senior Officer

see this yet?

Post by grinder »

You probably all have seen this already but I found it interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Gamow

Speaking of he and his wife ( also a scientist)

T"he two attended and promptly defected. In 1934, they moved to the United States. He began working at George Washington University in 1934, where he published articles with Edward Teller, Mario Schenberg and Ralph Alpher. Gamow became a naturalized American in 1940."

Odd coincidence did you notice the stone bench ( is that what it is? by his simple graveside?) Reminds me of the bench beside Dr. Browns site. Just a strange coincidence I am sure, but it gives me one of those odd goose bumpy feelings. grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Bergier's Books

Post by Paul S. »

That lead about Gamow is certainly interesting. While we're all going down that corridor in the rabbit hole, consider this:

Jacques Bergier, in addition to all his other attributes and accomplishment, also wrote a few books. The range of titles is interesting.

His most well known book, written with Louis Pauwels, was "Morning of the Magicians," which griffin made an oblique reference to here somewhere. According to Amazon:

"A classic of radical literature, this revolutionary study has challenged conventional knowledge and assumptions for decades, offering unique perspectives on everything from alchemy, politics, history, and supernatural phenomena to magic, Nazi occultism, and mankind’s place in the universe. Drawing from the work of Charles Fort and Carl Jung, among others, the authors explore the importance of history and its varied perceptions and propose new ways of interpreting reality. Through these visionary ideals, they assert that mankind can ultimately achieve cosmic interconnectedness."

Now consider the scope of his other titles:

Impossible Possibilities

Secret Doors of the Earth

Secret armies: The growth of corporate and industrial espionage

Extraterrestrial Visitations from Prehistoric Times to the Present

My, now, isn't THAT an eclectic spectrum of topics?

Must be a parallel universe in there somewhere. Thank god for used books on Amazon...
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:[
Langley,

You know enough to ask a question. Don't take this the wrong way but out of the mouth of babes.

Mikado
I KNEW you'd say that! Ha Ha. I respect you too much to take offense at anything you might say Mikado, even though I am a reactive type of person.
Which has its upside to.

I think that a super dense negative ion field contained in a magnetic bottle MIGHT be a super conductor with intrinsic spin. Like, if all the electrons were in contact, would there be resistence? Would a charge event at one side of the field register instantly at the opposite side? Would distance be relevant? dunno. Im not saving up for 200,000 negative ion generators and a toroidal coil the size of the lounge but. (Does Linda recall any doughnut shaped coils in her father's labs? Big ones? Like if you focussed the output from the ion generator you'd compress the ions into a stable field of hi8gh density, like an electron gun in a TV but holding the ions in a compressed sphere)

Paul L

Oh yea, re Brown and poverty:
When I worked at a homeless shelter, the boss, who was an ex prison director (nice guy - informed compassion etc CONTACTS WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT) would advise in general terms that uncover police would attend shelter posing as homeless men in order to crack local drug ring. We could never pick em, but no doubt, their wounded prairie druggie routine with no resources got results.*
Now, if Brown was uncover, only he and his intimates would know.

* I hope they enjoyed my Continental breakfasts. (probably qualified them for hardship pay)
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Paul...Yes all of what you said and listed re: Gamow and some of his work and writings, IMHO relate to the comtemporary common practice of Governments' contracting out of many of the military's and intelligence community's "responsibilities" to the private/corporate/commercial sectors. I still contend that the most horrific and damaging ruling ever made by the U.S. Supreme Court was in the 1890's when corporations were ruled to have the same "rights" as individuals (I've forgotten the case).

No wonder guys like Eric Prince (Blackwater CEO) become so instantaneously successful when they and their families develop the "correct" political connections....UGH ! And of course the Bin Laden family is still active in the Carlisle Group investment community.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
grinder
Senior Officer

isn't it the same?

Post by grinder »

Paul,

Your quote on Bergiers book was

the authors explore the importance of history and its varied perceptions and propose new ways of interpreting reality. Through these visionary ideals, they assert that mankind can ultimately achieve cosmic interconnectedness."

Isn't that what your book is doing? grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

A Man After My Own Heart

Post by Paul S. »

I have the book right here on the shelf next to my reading chair. From "Unequal Protection" by Thom Hartmann:
flowperson wrote: I still contend that the most horrific and damaging ruling ever made by the U.S. Supreme Court was in the 1890's when corporations were ruled to have the same "rights" as individuals (I've forgotten the case).
Santa Clara County -v- Southern Pacific Railroad Company

May 10, 1886

Decision extending the "equal protection" clause of the 14th Amendment to 'artificial persons,' i.e. corporations.

The next chapter of the book is "The Corporate Conquest of America."

It was all downhill from there...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer