Chapter 68: A New Age of Speed and Power

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
James Barrett

Interesting thoughts

Post by James Barrett »

MarkC,

Interesting thoughts and I do agree with you that there is a gap there that Paul will be able to fill possibly when he gets back to that material. I am sure right now he wants to continue the forward movement. But I believe that you might be right. We have probably jumped over a rich emotional area here that would be interesting to revisit.

I found this in rereading that chapter

"and says it has “since been named the Biefeld-Brown effectâ€
James Barrett

and then this

Post by James Barrett »

Back to the dielectric of things I noticed this statement in the last Chapter

“In short,â€
Last edited by James Barrett on Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Interesting thoughts

Post by Mikado14 »

[quote="James Barrett"]I found this in rereading that chapter

"and says it has “since been named the Biefeld-Brown effectâ€
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: and then this

Post by Mikado14 »

James Barrett wrote: And someone brought up Col. Corso to me the other day and I wondered. Anyone know more about his possible connections with all of this? I know very little about him. JBD
Mr. Barrett,

Colonel Phillip Corso wrote a book called , "The Day after Roswell". If you google that you will find some very interesting claims. My nickel (cause I am poor) goes to the possiblity that there would be a connection to Sarbacher more so than Dr. Brown, but as I said, that is just a nickel.

Mikado

PS: is it JDB? and D is your middle name?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Victoria-

Finally, here are the answers to your questions of several postings ago – such as they are at this point.

I had made a previous connection with Dr. Sarbacher in regard to his disclosures to Wilbert Smith and his identifying Dr. Oppenheimer with a super secret UFO study and policy group, which confirmed my own informed speculation based on my research. I was sure that there was much more to Dr. Sarbacher’s story, but I didn’t encounter it until I came across Paul’s work and the forums here. The further information on Dr. Sarbacher, while quite interesting, probably does not have much direct impact on my book – at least as I view it at this point. I have no further information to contribute, although I do think (MOI) that he was probably continually briefed on all important ongoing matters related to UFOs.

The Canadian connection through Wilbert Smith, his personal UFO related experiences, his communications with the Visitants, and his considerable prefacing research is of great importance as Paul has been told. His beyond top secret statement, via Dr. Sarbacher, has become a major item in its own right in the annals of ufology. Fortunately, I can supply further background on Smith and his work through my book -- which Paul can have an opportunity to read prior to its web publication, once I complete the current rewrite.

All this relates to Adamski too, at least through 1952. Some may believe that Adamski was a fraud, and I can certainly understand that as I reflexively did so initially myself – until I undertook in-depth research. I discovered that his claims though 1952 had considerable related collaboration. Townsend Brown confirmed to me the validity of Adamski’s UFO experiences through 1952, believe me or not. He did not make any statement regarding Adamski’s claims after 1952 that I recall. Wilbert Smith confirmed the existence of Adamski's bell-shaped Unearthly Flying Object. Adamski’s anti-nuclear testing and weaponry statements, I believe, made it imperative that he be discredited after the hard-line became dominant policy in 1953 -- especially after the publication of his internationally famous book with Desmond Leslie, Flying Saucers Have Landed. This wasn’t hard to accomplish. Unfortunately, Adamski still seems a pariah to many or even most. But there are genuine kernels amidst the ashes, according to my research findings. I personally belong to no UFO group and am not directly involved in the whole too often miasmal UFO scene.

My own work in this area started out focused on some of the experiences and research of one individual, and initially UFOs and the Visitants were not even part of it. But it broadened and broadened until it had to embrace the efforts and experiences of various individuals in a widespread network with planetary impact drawn primarily from “interplanetaryâ€
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Twigsnapper-

I would appreciate an answer to another question regarding 4-15-67, which seems at least neutral enough. Since divergence of opinion and perhaps even factions (Strauss, Golden, LeMay as part of one, for example) must have existed, at least to some extent, how were any decisions made? Was it majority vote or…?

Griffin
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

votes

Post by twigsnapper »

Griffin,

I appreciate your questions but I fear I will not be much help.

You see, as I have said much earlier in my forum posts, most of my strength and my career has not been at the rank that would have included me in a Generals and Admirals closed -door meeting. I have generally been happier just making sure those meetings were secure.

I can tell you that Mr. Odlum was a host for more reasons than just the location and most who sat at his table deferred to him. And he was gracious with that power. You know probably that this main and initial meeting extended itself throughout the week with smaller action groups forming up. You are probably already familiar with this style of meeting. A sort of ..... go away .... talk this over ..... get back to me.

While they were all doing that Dr. Brown and Mr. Odlum spent quite a bit of time floating around in Mr. Odlums super warm pool talking quietly.

How was the voting accomplished? Within those guidelines I should think/ twigsnapper
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Twigsnapper-

Thanks, as always. It's all a help.

Perhaps you could answer this additional question. Did Dr. Sarbacher attend this meeting or did he prefer to be briefed afterward?

As ever,

Griffin
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

later

Post by twigsnapper »

Dr. Sarbacher you will note spent some time living on Ocean Avenue (I believe) in Santa Monica and I believe that was after this particular meeting. Does that help? twigsnapper
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

It does. Thanks again.

Griffin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Biefeld-Brown Effect

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Actually Mikado .... the entire article is about what is now known as the " Biefeld- Brown Effect" but that "namephrase" was not used in that first article as far as I can see. Written in 1929, it was originally supposed to be called " Stress in Dielectrics" but the magazine publisher decided that " How I control Gravity" had more punch to it I guess.

What Townsend Brown DID say here was

"Much of the credit for this research is due to Dr. Paul Biefield, Director of Swazey Observatory. The writer is deeply indebted to him for his assistance and for his many valuable and timely suggestions"

I believe Paul is still correct in the observation that the name for the Effect chosen as " Biefeld-Brown" came directly from that Winterhaven paper ... and under direction of Townsend Brown himself. If anyone can find reference to the use of that effect name before 1952 ... I sure would like to hear from you. So far I believe that this, as Paul said, was the earliest published reference.

Hey, throwing spaghetti against a wall is easier than trying to nail jello to it.

Elizabeth
James Barrett

investigative reporter?

Post by James Barrett »

Mikado and Elizabeth,

All this food reference! I'll bet you both were dangerous in the cafeteria if someone yelled FOOD FIGHT.

Are you sure you are BOTH not investigative reporters? Mikado, Is this idle curiosity or am I under scutiny too? I watched Griffin go through the grilling process so is that part of the deal here? <g> I don't really mind your questions. When I don't want to answer them, I won't. Fair enough?

Middle name? Never liked it much. Growing up in what would now be called an extremely stuffy and affected area I blamed it for giving me the knickname " Chip" for many years, until I grew up a little and "Red" became the obvious replacement. A tidbit of useless informtion for your intellect to waste time on!

you said:
Seeing as your in Hawaii, would her first name be Elizabeth? and if so, if she is an associate and you claim....
James Barrett wrote:
I am not much of a scientist but the personal relationships involved here are interesting to try to figure out.
..if I may be so bold to ask but in what manner are you an associate?

We are talking years and years ago here Mikado and the "associate" was a lady who had me wrapped thoroughly around her little finger. Her name was not Elizabeth. Have I disappointed you on that? From what I have read of both of your posts I think that you are maybe romantics enough to understand what all that was like! I don't think I ever actually figured out what made her tick. ( And she would probably agree)

JDB
Last edited by James Barrett on Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
This EFFECT Biefield-Brown, is what matters, not a name.
Its positive chasing negative, thats my simple way of thinking about it.
All this talk of vacuum has had me a bit foxed, but we cannot create what is in space here on Earth, space is everywhere , but here on Earth it is at a different density ( thats only a word )
Therefore any vacuum is merely pulling out solids.
To remove space is different, or to seperate positive and negatice.
If one is chasing to the other, then go where ever you desire with the one that is chasing to where you desire to go.
It won't have a time involved , it will arrive instantly, the ability to modulate to the density relevant to your destination will be what you will need to appear in that density.
To the observer in that density , you would just blink in/out, because the observers senses will have modualted to suit the density it resides in.

Just how the traveller will modulate their density, is a scratch my head thing.
But its all just an electrical problem, no problem to such as Dr Brown or Tesla?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

kevin.b wrote:, the ability to modulate to the density relevant to your destination will be what you will need to appear in that density.
To the observer in that density , you would just blink in/out, because the observers senses will have modualted to suit the density it resides in.

Just how the traveller will modulate their density, is a scratch my head thing.
But its all just an electrical problem, no problem to such as Dr Brown or Tesla?
Kevin
Ummmm Kevin...This may be the most important and prescient thing that "you've written here. IMHO, this concept is the key to understanding all of the phenomena that we are looking at and discussing here.

TECHIE ALERT !!!! This statement together with developments in WWII torpedo guidance systems based upon Hedy Lamarr's frequency hopping invention (s) should lead us all to a greater understanding of things hidden.

Gregg...This is also, my intuition says, the basis of understanding the presence/use of sand cavities or dielectric materials slabs in ancient pyramid structures.

If one were attempting to control non-local on-site frequency modulations at a target destination site which was not equipped with electrical/electronic infrastructure, how would you or could you accomplish that ? Might it be through the employment of materials at the non-local destination site, the frequency modulation charateristics of which might be amenable to, "material change at a distance" ?

Also, the pyramid location at Teotuican where "Gods became men, and men became Gods" according to local legend, is where the mica slabs were found on the floor.

Am I anywhere near to being on track here ? C'mon guys...a little help. Lots of smart people here !

Musical-barking sands and insulating slabs...hmmmm.

Beam me " over by dere " Scotty .

flow.... 8)
Last edited by flowperson on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dancing is better than marching
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Griffin wrote:........
All this relates to Adamski too, at least through 1952. Some may believe that Adamski was a fraud, and I can certainly understand that as I reflexively did so initially myself – until I undertook in-depth research. I discovered that his claims though 1952 had considerable related collaboration. Townsend Brown confirmed to me the validity of Adamski’s UFO experiences through 1952, believe me or not. He did not make any statement regarding Adamski’s claims after 1952 that I recall. Wilbert Smith confirmed the existence of Adamski's bell-shaped Unearthly Flying Object. Adamski’s anti-nuclear testing and weaponry statements, I believe, made it imperative that he be discredited after the hard-line became dominant policy in 1953 -- especially after the publication of his internationally famous book with Desmond Leslie, Flying Saucers Have Landed. This wasn’t hard to accomplish. Unfortunately, Adamski still seems a pariah to many or even most. But there are genuine kernels amidst the ashes, according to my research findings. I personally belong to no UFO group and am not directly involved in the whole too often miasmal UFO scene.

The secrecy, disinformation, cover-ups, and the onion skin nature of this subject matter was an inevitable consequence of its time. I believe that Townsend Brown saw and accepted it in this light, but always looked to the future and particularly to the future we are on the verge of encountering ourselves as the succeeding generational vanguard. Twigsnapper is fortunate to be the remaining generational bridge and we are fortunate to have him with us physically in that role.
..... My point is that this is similar to what Townsend Brown was dealing with -- in that his theories, inventions and applications had a similar dual application. Both/And. In the time frame of Townsend’s career from the 1930s onward, the military applications tended to trump anything else although it was also often potentially dual research at the same time. But, according to MOI, we are coming into a time when the more beneficent and humanitarian applications can finally be fully realized and developed.

As ever, onward and upward,

Griffin
http://www.talonartstamps.com/Alien%20Story.html
"Dr. Vannevar Bush - the head of MJ-12 to gather together a team of scientists to accompany the IPU to the crash site. Steinman has named these scientists as follows: Dr. Lloyd Berkner, Dr. Detlev Bronk, Dr. Carl A. Heiland, Dr. Jerome Hunsaker, Dr. John von Neumann, Dr. Robert J. Oppenheimer, Dr. Merle A. Tuve, Dr. Horace B. van Vandenberg.
Four of these scientists, it will be noted, were members of the original MJ-12 panel set up in September, 1947. Dr. Carl A. Heiland was a geophysicist and magnetic sciences expert who was the head of the Colorado School of Mines, and according to Steinman leaked details of the recovery to one of Scully's sources, Leo GeBauer. Dr. Horace B. van Vandenberg was an inorganic chemist associated with the University of Colorado. Dr. Merle A. Tuve worked for the Office of Scientific Research and Development during World War II, and is chiefly remembered as a geophysicist for his techniques of radio wave propagation of the upper atmosphere. Dr. Robert J. Oppenheimer distinguished himself primarily as leader of the Los Alamos atomic bomb project, commanding the allegiance of the world's top physicists. He was the Director of the Institute of Advanced Studies at Princeton from 1947 and became Chairman of the General Advisory Committee of the Atomic Energy Commission. Dr. John von Neumann, the famous Hungarian born mathematician, became a consultant on the atomic bomb (Manhattan Project) in 1943. His main area of expertise lay in the design and development of computers. The scientists, according to Steinman, were told by Dr. Bush to assemble at Durango Airfield, Colorado, 35 miles to the north of Aztec, with the minimum delay. All those involved in the recovery were sworn to an above top secret oath."

Dont forget Shank?